Are You Looking Forward to Bayonetta 2?

• 89 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

User Lists: 0

#51 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts

^^

lol, I completely forgot lightleggy's irrational hatred for Bayonetta. I still remember that sig begging GS not to give it GOTY.

Thefatness16
And they listened to me, so I am happy.
RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 RyanShazam
Member since 2006 • 6498 Posts

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

[QUOTE="lightleggy"] Why should I be grateful that a crappy game is getting a sequel?lightleggy

Aww, you mad you wont be able to play Bayonetta 2?

Highly unlikely, since i'll be picking up a Wii U when the good first party games come out, even with a wii u, I would not get bayonetta 2...the only reason why I would get a copy would be to make a video tutorial on how to burn it with gasoline.

Lol. Do you not like games like that or just Bayonetta? I thought Bayonetta was fantastic!

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

No, but i cant wait for Bravely Default localization for 3DS

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 lightleggy
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"] That's how I see it. Nobody cared about Bayonetta :(

I wonder what was the reason for the lack of interest.

Calm down, lightleggy

Just letting you know I was going to be the first person to pick the poll option, but I didn't because I felt as if I had to be sincere :P btw why cant I block your images with adblock?
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#56 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Oh ah yeah oh ah ah oh yes.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 lightleggy

[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="RyanShazam"]Aww, you mad you wont be able to play Bayonetta 2?

RyanShazam

Highly unlikely, since i'll be picking up a Wii U when the good first party games come out, even with a wii u, I would not get bayonetta 2...the only reason why I would get a copy would be to make a video tutorial on how to burn it with gasoline.

Lol. Do you not like games like that or just Bayonetta? I thought Bayonetta was fantastic!

Just bayonetta, played it, found it to be extremely cheesy, relying too much on sexual innuendos and I thought the combat was flat out boring. terrible plot too, and the general fanbase just being too annoying.
p3anut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 p3anut
Member since 2005 • 6609 Posts

Well I can tell you that many fanboys won't be playing it because it's exclusive to the Wii U.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts
btw why cant I block your images with adblock?lightleggy
Because I'm freedomfreak.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 lightleggy
btw this was my favorite part from the 1st game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeyR7Wd-RhM
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 lightleggy
[QUOTE="lightleggy"]btw why cant I block your images with adblock?freedomfreak

you are a freedom freak yet you dont allow people to be free to block whatever images they want?
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 freedomfreak
[QUOTE="lightleggy"]btw this was my favorite part from the 1st game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeyR7Wd-RhM

That's messed up.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 lightleggy
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="lightleggy"]btw this was my favorite part from the 1st game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeyR7Wd-RhM

That's messed up.

personally I love the last part. it's what that annoying ***** deserves.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 freedomfreak
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="lightleggy"]btw why cant I block your images with adblock?lightleggy

you are a freedom freak yet you dont allow people to be free to block whatever images they want?

Sigs is something different. I can't allow you to do that, Light.
AcidSoldner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 AcidSoldner
Member since 2007 • 7051 Posts

I don't know how I feel about it.

On one hand, I'm glad that someoneis publishing it. On the other, you have to realize that Bayonetta is a full blooded action game that thrives on a focused control scheme due to the fast paced and technical nature of the gameplay. Being on the WiiUand being published by Nintendo means it's going to have to utlize the touchpad in some major way. I just don't see what the hell the touchpad could be bring to Bayonetta's experience. I sure ass hell don't want to have to take my fingers off of the buttons mid battle to swip some sh!t across the touch screen to pull of a special or something. I don't know, I just don't see it working out all that well, or at least not in some meaningful way.

And just so everybody is clear, Sega is involved with the development as supervisors as it's Sega that owns the Bayonetta IP, not Platinum.

g0ddyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 g0ddyX
Member since 2005 • 3914 Posts

No.
I don't want more of a cheesy witch doing dance routines which uses her body hair and guns for attack with J-pop music in the background.
Truth.
This is what the game is about, so if you have not played the game, save yourself the brain numbing game unless you fancy some of it. Anime lovers really adore this game, no suprise there, or maybe its just the female character :roll:
The fluid combat mechanics is what makes this game, everything else from design of enemies to the story is awful.
But hey, maybe they'll make Bayonetta 2 a lot better.

I am looking forward to Vanquish 2 and Revengence however. A Bayonetta and Devil May Cry merger would not hurt too.

Tropicalshower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Tropicalshower
Member since 2009 • 10813 Posts
I didn't like the first, doubt I'll like the sequel.
lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#69 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44560 Posts
yes and no, yes since I loved the original game, but no considering I don't have a Wii U to play it on, I'll get a Wii U one day.... yeah, one day, when I've more money to burn on a new system, but until then I'd rather no think about what I'm missing out on, but plan is to eventually get a Wii U, at the very least just for Nintendo IPs
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 lightleggy

No.
I don't want more of a cheesy witch doing dance routines which uses her body hair and guns for attack with J-pop music in the background.
Truth.
This is what the game is about, so if you have not played the game, save yourself the brain numbing game unless you fancy some of it. Anime lovers really adore this game, no suprise there, or maybe its just the female character :roll:
The fluid combat mechanics is what makes this game, everything else from design of enemies to the story is awful.
But hey, maybe they'll make Bayonetta 2 a lot better.

I am looking forward to Vanquish 2 and Revengence however. A Bayonetta and Devil May Cry merger would not hurt too.

g0ddyX
I like how every video that displays bayonetta's cheesyness is so downvoted to hell and the comments are so filled with hatred that the uploaders need to disable ratings and comments.
Vambran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Vambran
Member since 2005 • 1921 Posts

I would buy it if it was on either PS3 or Xbox360. Don't plan on getting a Wii-U for atleast another 2 years.

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#73 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="lightleggy"] I wonder what was the reason for the lack of interest.lightleggy
Calm down, lightleggy

Just letting you know I was going to be the first person to pick the poll option, but I didn't because I felt as if I had to be sincere :P btw why cant I block your images with adblock?

There is a glitch I try to block some peoples avatars or sigs if I'm not a fan of the person in it but their is a glitch where I had to try about 5 times until it finally blocked the image.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#74 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41533 Posts

On one hand, I'm glad that someoneis publishing it. On the other, you have to realize that Bayonetta is a full blooded action game that thrives on a focused control scheme due to the fast paced and technical nature of the gameplay. Being on the WiiUand being published by Nintendo means it's going to have to utlize the touchpad in some major way. I just don't see what the hell the touchpad could be bring to Bayonetta's experience. I sure ass hell don't want to have to take my fingers off of the buttons mid battle to swip some sh!t across the touch screen to pull of a special or something. I don't know, I just don't see it working out all that well, or at least not in some meaningful way.

And just so everybody is clear, Sega is involved with the development as supervisors as it's Sega that owns the Bayonetta IP, not Platinum.

AcidSoldner

Or maybe not as the Wii U can use the Pro controller. I mean, look back at the Wii and look at games like Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. They were Nintendo published and THEY didn't really require that system's gimmick (motion controls) as those had CIassic/GameCube control options.

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#75 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

I look forward to playing it. I'm a fan of good hack n slash games and the first Bayonetta was definitely one of the best.

The only people that seem to hate it only focus on the superficial things like visuals, music, and story. The gameplay is ecceptional so people that play video games for gameplay should find something worth playing here.

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#76 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts

[QUOTE="AcidSoldner"]

nintendoboy16

Or maybe not as the Wii U can use the Pro controller. I mean, look back at the Wii and look at games like Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. They were Nintendo published and THEY didn't really require that system's gimmick (motion controls) as those had CIassic/GameCube control options.

He's just making excuses.
Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#77 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

Nope.

I would if it was releasing on the PS3

dramaybaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 dramaybaz
Member since 2005 • 6020 Posts
Only if Sara Palin does the mo-cap.
BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#79 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts
I would be if it were a multiplat. Since its only on Wii U I will ignore all trailers and information regarding it since I will not buy a Wii U and don't want to get jelly
osirisx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#80 osirisx3
Member since 2012 • 2113 Posts

People saying Nintendo should put it out on other systems is so damn dumb. Like ms or sony would do that right?

Lucky_Krystal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#81 Lucky_Krystal
Member since 2011 • 1390 Posts

I played the first one recently and I loved it. But I won't be getting a Wii U for just Bayonetta 2. When it comes to Nintendo, I'm all about their handhelds only. However if Sony and Microsoft F up with the PS4 and Nextbox, that may change.

I'm also pretty interested in seeing how B2 is going to come out.

hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#82 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts
[QUOTE="hiphops_savior"]At least it's coming out on a platform. Face it guys, it was either on the Wii U or none at all. Be grateful the game is actually coming out.lightleggy
Why should I be grateful that a crappy game is getting a sequel?

To call it crap is a stretch, don't you think? You can say you don't like it, and we can agree to disagree. The fact is, the game wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for Nintendo being willing to publish the game. I could care less if people don't like it, there is a market for those who actually do like over the top hack and slash that satirizes and deconstructs the genre.
HaloPimp978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#83 HaloPimp978
Member since 2005 • 7329 Posts

Yep because when it comes out I will get a Wii U.

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

Nah.

cfstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#85 cfstar
Member since 2009 • 1979 Posts
Much as the first Bayonetta was full of win, I'm not gonna get a Wii U just for the sequel(Unless people hail it as the coming of christ in games). I can't afford that, though maybe this will change eventually.
Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#86 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts
Nope and I think platinum games sucks and are only hyped up because of some of the talented producers that are within the company.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 freedomfreak
Nope and I think platinum games sucks and are only hyped up because of some of the talented producers that are within the company.Ghost120x
Well, I just like their games.
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
didnt really dig the first...so not really looking forward to the sequel at all
Masenkoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#89 Masenkoe
Member since 2007 • 4897 Posts

I only played a little bit of the first one. Not really my type of game.mems_1224

Way too flashy for me, tried the demo, got nope all over the floor