Are You Looking Forward to Bayonetta 2?

• 89 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by freedomfreak (39052 posts) -
THE SEQUEL WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR is releasing on the WiiU :o Yes, I was quite butthurt about it. But it's k now. Is anyone else planning on picking it up? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hirJAOc2D3k I'm buying a WiiU just to play it. What about you? Much love
#2 Posted by mems_1224 (46457 posts) -
I only played a little bit of the first one. Not really my type of game.
#3 Posted by Thefatness16 (4672 posts) -

Yes. Getting Rising Revengence as well.

#4 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

Yeah, I'll get that game. Bayonetta was quite enjoyable, and the fighting system works well.

#5 Posted by tagyhag (15867 posts) -
Really hyped but I don't have a WiiU so I'll be playing it 4-5 years down the line.
#6 Posted by freedomfreak (39052 posts) -

Thefatness16
PG! PG! PG!
#7 Posted by dobzilian (2490 posts) -
YESSS YESSS oh great Master Freedom. Looking forward to all of platinum games this year from wonderful 101, Anarchy Reigns and may stretch for some MGS action.
#8 Posted by freedomfreak (39052 posts) -
YESSS YESSS oh great Master Freedom. Looking forward to all of platinum games this year from wonderful 101, Anarchy Reigns and may stretch for some MGS action.dobzilian
Already got Anarchy Reigns :D It's pretty, pretty good.
#9 Posted by dobzilian (2490 posts) -
[QUOTE="dobzilian"]YESSS YESSS oh great Master Freedom. Looking forward to all of platinum games this year from wonderful 101, Anarchy Reigns and may stretch for some MGS action.freedomfreak

Nooo... Dont be telling me. i have Batman: AC, Zelda OOT, RE revelations to finish yet. I wanna cry, cry,cry!!!
#10 Posted by Nintendo_Ownes7 (30917 posts) -

Thefatness16

Same here I'm going to get both of them.

#11 Posted by speedfog (3032 posts) -

Yes Yes Yes ! :D

I loved the first one. Can't wait to play the sequel on the Wii U.

#12 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

Still need to play the first.

Since it's exclusive to the Wii U, that must mean it will suck.

#13 Posted by nintendoboy16 (26243 posts) -
I'm looking forward to it. Want to play the first game though.
#14 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

I played the first one, not exactly my kind of game, so nope, no Bayonetta 2 for me, also, I have no plans of picking up Wii-U...

#15 Posted by Heil68 (43373 posts) -
Nope, because it's on the WiiU.
#16 Posted by freedomfreak (39052 posts) -
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="dobzilian"]YESSS YESSS oh great Master Freedom. Looking forward to all of platinum games this year from wonderful 101, Anarchy Reigns and may stretch for some MGS action.dobzilian

Nooo... Dont be telling me. i have Batman: AC, Zelda OOT, RE revelations to finish yet. I wanna cry, cry,cry!!!

Team Deathmatch Bayonetta only :o 4V4 :o
#17 Posted by hiphops_savior (7854 posts) -
At least it's coming out on a platform. Face it guys, it was either on the Wii U or none at all. Be grateful the game is actually coming out.
#18 Posted by freedomfreak (39052 posts) -
At least it's coming out on a platform. Face it guys, it was either on the Wii U or none at all. Be grateful the game is actually coming out.hiphops_savior
That's how I see it. Nobody cared about Bayonetta :(
#19 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

[QUOTE="hiphops_savior"]At least it's coming out on a platform. Face it guys, it was either on the Wii U or none at all. Be grateful the game is actually coming out.freedomfreak

After playing it, I got the impression it targeted a very specific niche, so not suprising it didn't reach high levels of popularity on the market...

#20 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -

I loved the first Bayonetta and cant wait for the second game. I love how people praised the first game and now that the second one is WiiU exclusive the first game sucks and they have no interest in a sequel.

#21 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

I loved the first Bayonetta and cant wait for the second game. I love how people praised the first game and now that the second one is WiiU exclusive the first game sucks and they have no interest in a sequel.

RyanShazam

Welcome back, Ryan.

#22 Posted by vashkey (33718 posts) -
I'm playing through Bayonetta right now, actually. I don't have strong feelings for the sequel. Since it's Wii U it'll likely be a VERY long time till I play it. I'm enjoying Bayonetta but I can live if I don't get to play a sequel. I have a feeling that it probably wont be as good.
#23 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

psymon100

Welcome back, Ryan.

Where did I go? lol

How you been?

#24 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

I just hadn't seen you around man. Yeah good thanks. And you?

#25 Posted by Thefatness16 (4672 posts) -

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="hiphops_savior"]At least it's coming out on a platform. Face it guys, it was either on the Wii U or none at all. Be grateful the game is actually coming out.Rocker6

After playing it, I got the impression it targeted a very specific niche, so not suprising it didn't reach high levels of popularity on the market...

Actually the game was successful. Close to 2 million sold.

The problem was, Sega is going through massive financial troubles, so they cancelled it. No point in making games that will only turn in a minor profit.

#26 Posted by vashkey (33718 posts) -
[QUOTE="hiphops_savior"]At least it's coming out on a platform. Face it guys, it was either on the Wii U or none at all. Be grateful the game is actually coming out.freedomfreak

But didn't it sell like two million or close to it? It's Platinum games' best selling game(until Metal Gear, probably). I agree that a sequel probably wont do as well, but I wouldn't say no one cared about Bayonetta.
#27 Posted by freedomfreak (39052 posts) -
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="hiphops_savior"]At least it's coming out on a platform. Face it guys, it was either on the Wii U or none at all. Be grateful the game is actually coming out.vashkey

But didn't it sell like two million or close to it? It's Platinum games' best selling game(until Metal Gear, probably). I agree that a sequel probably wont do as well, but I wouldn't say no one cared about Bayonetta.

Oh, I didn't mean it like that. Just that SEGA wasn't planning on doing on a sequel as far as we know, so Nintendo stepped up.
#28 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -

I just hadn't seen you around man. Yeah good thanks. And you?

psymon100

Oh lol Yeah ive been good also. Been playing my 3DS and PC a lot more lately. I bought and beat Spec Ops The Line for PC and am currently playing Dead Island. Pokemon White is also killing a lot of my time in prep for X and Y.

#29 Posted by MFDOOM1983 (8453 posts) -
Sure, if it wasn't only coming to wii-u.
#30 Posted by LustForSoul (5842 posts) -
I love everything Platinum Games makes but it just sucks it's an exclusive, because I'm no fan of Nintendo. Rising is on my list however.
#31 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

Oh lol Yeah ive been good also. Been playing my 3DS and PC a lot more lately. I bought and beat Spec Ops The Line for PC and am currently playing Dead Island. Pokemon White is also killing a lot of my time in prep for X and Y.

RyanShazam

Oh yeah? I bought my Mrs Spec Ops The Line during the steam sale. Maybe I should fire it up. Anyway dude, as much as I'm enjoying this conversation, I don't want to derail another gentleman's thread (especially not FF).

I bid you good day sir. Nice talking to you.

#32 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -

I love everything Platinum Games makes but it just sucks it's an exclusive, because I'm no fan of Nintendo. Rising is on my list however. LustForSoul
I think Platinum and Nintendo are going to make a great team this gen. Bayonetta 2 and the Wonderfull 101 this year. You better learn to like Nintendo if you like Platinum Games lol

#33 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

psymon100

Oh yeah? I bought my Mrs Spec Ops The Line during the steam sale. Maybe I should fire it up. Anyway dude, as much as I'm enjoying this conversation, I don't want to derail another gentleman's thread (especially not FF).

I bid you good day sir. Nice talking to you.

Haha alright. Late

BAYONETTA 2!!!

#34 Posted by dobzilian (2490 posts) -

[QUOTE="LustForSoul"]I love everything Platinum Games makes but it just sucks it's an exclusive, because I'm no fan of Nintendo. Rising is on my list however. RyanShazam

I think Platinum and Nintendo are going to make a great team this gen. Bayonetta 2 and the Wonderfull 101 this year. You better learn to like Nintendo if you like Platinum Games lol

Whats the likelihood Nintendo will purchase platinum games?
#35 Posted by Nintendo_Ownes7 (30917 posts) -

[QUOTE="LustForSoul"]I love everything Platinum Games makes but it just sucks it's an exclusive, because I'm no fan of Nintendo. Rising is on my list however. RyanShazam

Kamiya also wants to make either Star Fox or The Mysterious Murasame Castle which stars Takamaru.

#36 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

[QUOTE="LustForSoul"]I love everything Platinum Games makes but it just sucks it's an exclusive, because I'm no fan of Nintendo. Rising is on my list however. dobzilian

Whats the likelihood Nintendo will purchase platinum games?

I personally dont know. I wouldn't mind if it happened though. Im sure they would pump out some amazing games for the WiiU.

#37 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42625 posts) -
No, I have no interest in that franchise.
#38 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

[QUOTE="LustForSoul"]I love everything Platinum Games makes but it just sucks it's an exclusive, because I'm no fan of Nintendo. Rising is on my list however. Nintendo_Ownes7

Kamiya also wants to make either Star Fox or The Mysterious Murasame Castle which stars Takamaru.

Thats great news. Im always down for some more Star Fox. Ive never heard of The Mysterious Murasame Castle lol

#39 Posted by Inconsistancy (8091 posts) -
I'd really love to have it, but I'm not buying a WiiU for it. Why can't Japan port to PC (besides crapcom). :cry:
#40 Posted by Nintendo_Ownes7 (30917 posts) -

[QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"]

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]I think Platinum and Nintendo are going to make a great team this gen. Bayonetta 2 and the Wonderfull 101 this year. You better learn to like Nintendo if you like Platinum Games lol

RyanShazam

Thats great news. Im always down for some more Star Fox. Ive never heard of The Mysterious Murasame Castle lol

It was the 2nd Famicom Disk System game ever made behind Zelda. It sort've played like Zelda and it was developed by EAD and Fuji Entertainment.

It was never released outside of Japan.

It is what Takamaru's Ninja Castle comes from in Nintendo Land.

Mysterious Murasame Castle Gameplay

#41 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

[QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"]Kamiya also wants to make either Star Fox or The Mysterious Murasame Castle which stars Takamaru.

Nintendo_Ownes7

It was the 2nd Famicom Disk System game ever made behind Zelda. It sort've played like Zelda and it was developed by EAD and Fuji Entertainment.

It was never released outside of Japan.

It is what Takamaru's Ninja Castle comes from in Nintendo Land.

Mysterious Murasame Castle Gameplay

Haha that looks sick. I can see them making a new one especially if it was a mini game in Nintendo Land. Its fun flinging stars at ninjas.

#42 Posted by LustForSoul (5842 posts) -

Anarchy Reigns won't be Nintendo though. As well as Rising. Bayonetta 2 wasn't coming, it's because of Nintendo willing to finance it it's existing. At least PG is showing love to all gamers!
#43 Posted by DJ-Lafleur (34137 posts) -

Hells yeah I am.

#44 Posted by lightleggy (15904 posts) -
At least it's coming out on a platform. Face it guys, it was either on the Wii U or none at all. Be grateful the game is actually coming out.hiphops_savior
Why should I be grateful that a crappy game is getting a sequel?
#45 Posted by lightleggy (15904 posts) -

I wonder what was the reason for the lack of interest.
#46 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -

[QUOTE="hiphops_savior"]At least it's coming out on a platform. Face it guys, it was either on the Wii U or none at all. Be grateful the game is actually coming out.lightleggy

Aww, you mad you wont be able to play Bayonetta 2?

#47 Posted by getyeryayasout (7157 posts) -
I'd get it if I had a WiiU.
#48 Posted by Thefatness16 (4672 posts) -

^^

lol, I completely forgot lightleggy's irrational hatred for Bayonetta. I still remember that sig begging GS not to give it GOTY.

#49 Posted by lightleggy (15904 posts) -

[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="hiphops_savior"]At least it's coming out on a platform. Face it guys, it was either on the Wii U or none at all. Be grateful the game is actually coming out.RyanShazam

Aww, you mad you wont be able to play Bayonetta 2?

Highly unlikely, since i'll be picking up a Wii U when the good first party games come out, even with a wii u, I would not get bayonetta 2...the only reason why I would get a copy would be to make a video tutorial on how to burn it with gasoline.
#50 Posted by freedomfreak (39052 posts) -
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="hiphops_savior"]At least it's coming out on a platform. Face it guys, it was either on the Wii U or none at all. Be grateful the game is actually coming out.lightleggy

I wonder what was the reason for the lack of interest.

Calm down, lightleggy