Are lems tired of new Forza games? Tough.

• 180 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

@2mrw said:

MS is so desperate to announce anything, they barely showed anything beside the name of the game.

Hardly. They announced it as Ford were announcing the new GT.

Seems like you are so desperate to DC - like all other cows in this thread LOL

SapSacPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 SapSacPrime
Member since 2004 • 8925 Posts

Meh I miss PGR, far better than FM or GT but MS sold Bizarre Creations to Activision who went on to close the studio.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

@tormentos: Is this butthurt over the fact that Flopclub still can't match up?

Yup there's that but mostly because Turn 10 curb stomped Poly.. Phony and GT for a decade now lol. poor cows, they just can't catch a break these dayzzz. :P

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 RR360DD

@SapSacPrime said:

Meh I miss PGR, far better than FM or GT but MS sold Bizarre Creations to Activision who went on to close the studio.

MS never owned Bizarre.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

@SapSacPrime: Horizon is pretty much PGR. Hell, the vast majority of Bizzare joined Playground Studios after Bizarre got sold off.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@2mrw said:

MS is so desperate to announce anything, they barely showed anything beside the name of the game.

They announced it alongside a car tho. Big leagues, bruh.

Come to think of it they had their "Senior Creative Director" Ken Lobb talk about Scalebound on some fanboy podcast a few days ago with no details. Looks like this is becoming a theme.

Same "Senior Creative Director" wants more MOBA mechanics in games too. Puke puke puke.

slaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#107  Edited By slaves
Member since 2004 • 1443 Posts

So we'll get a Motorsport and a Horizon every other year now, great.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@RR360DD said:
@tormentos said:

Yeah just like Treyarch develop black ops and Infinity ward modern warfare did that stop COD from been a milked and exploited yearly series.?

Yeah the same apply to Forza.

Its not the same. If Turn 10 and Playground both developed Forza sims yearly, then it would be the same but they don't.

Why all the damage control? Why all the tears?

is the same shit and seeing you people trying to say it is not is a joke Treyarch and Infinityward do the same with COD.

@deadline-zero0 said:

Flopclub closet lemming has 71 on meta Forza 5 has 79 yeah huge difference there..hahahaa

There is a difference though,Forza use to be a 90+ series DC was new and unproven,so DC getting 71 yeah another racing game that fails,Forza getting 79 mean one of MS biggest IP failed...

Much like Halo has been doing lately...

Oh and no matter what my closet lemming friend the biggest flop of 2014 is call MCC.

@2mrw said:

That is enough to calm the lemming which have nothing coming for the next 9 months but promises and dreams..lol

supergokublitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 supergokublitz
Member since 2005 • 651 Posts

Im not tired of it, love forza games.

You could say the same about GT, are cows tired of it?

Loads of games are in the annual ish release business

Cod's, Battlefields, Metal gear, Halo, Uncharted etc

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#110 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

Tormentos going on another major meltdown. I love it

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@RR360DD said:

Your point? Forza has never been a huge seller like GT. Its just a pity Polyphony and Sony have run the GT series into the ground - lowering review scores and a huge drop in sales.

And clearly you haven't played the games if you think they're the 'same shit'. Considering one is arcade and the other a sim, its like calling Serious Sam and Arma the 'same shit.'

Yes. If it wasn't successful, MS would've shelved the IP long ago. Not a huge caliber IP but you can hardly hold that against it when cows hype B-tier IPs like Infamous.

my point is gt at its worst is still only as bad as the best forza. and talking about review scores forza 5 is significantly lower than 4 on meta lmao sad that the series is in decline, maybe they should stop this annual crap

horizon aint no arcade give me a fukin break, its a sim: diet edition. and fable has been shelved, thats why we havnt seen a main entry in 4 years. ps. infamous is hell of a lot more relevant now than fable is

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

I'm pleased about the news, btw. I've longed for jaggies only Forza can provide, only capable using the power of Xbox One.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#113 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@tormentos said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

Oh and no matter what my closet lemming friend the biggest flop of 2014 is call MCC.

Do you mean, "closest", or "closet" as in "not out of the closet"? Because if it's the latter, than wow, that's a new low for you.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 RR360DD

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@RR360DD said:

Your point? Forza has never been a huge seller like GT. Its just a pity Polyphony and Sony have run the GT series into the ground - lowering review scores and a huge drop in sales.

And clearly you haven't played the games if you think they're the 'same shit'. Considering one is arcade and the other a sim, its like calling Serious Sam and Arma the 'same shit.'

Yes. If it wasn't successful, MS would've shelved the IP long ago. Not a huge caliber IP but you can hardly hold that against it when cows hype B-tier IPs like Infamous.

my point is gt at its worst is still only as bad as the best forza. and talking about review scores forza 5 is significantly lower than 4 on meta lmao sad that the series is in decline, maybe they should stop this annual crap

horizon aint no arcade give me a fukin break, its a sim: diet edition. and fable has been shelved, thats why we havnt seen a main entry in 4 years. ps. infamous is hell of a lot more relevant now than fable is

In what exactly? Sales? Because Forza has peaked at 5 million whereas GT6 sold just over 3 so no, you're wrong.

Or where you talking critical acclaim? in which case Forza has consistently trampled on the GT series since its conception on Xbox. Theres no doubt in my mind Forza 5 was rushed to meet the XOne launch, and it suffered for that - but to base Forza 6 on 5's shortcomings is foolish now that Turn 10 have a handle on the XOne hardware. Lets not forget Playground and Turn 10 share tech, and look how great Horizon 2 turned out to be. With this being Forzas 10 year anniversary, I expect big things.

Compared to Motorsport, Horizon is an arcade racer.

Just because there hasn't been a numbered title doesn't mean its been shelved. The IP is very much alive.

PS. Infamous is irrelevant. Soz.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@RR360DD said:

In what exactly? Sales? Because Forza has peaked at 5 million whereas GT6 sold just over 3 so no, you're wrong.

Or where you talking critical acclaim? in which case Forza has consistently trampled on the GT series since its conception on Xbox. Theres no doubt in my mind Forza 5 was rushed to meet the XOne launch, and it suffered for that - but to base Forza 6 on 5's shortcomings is foolish now that Turn 10 have a handle on the XOne hardware. Lets not forget Playground and Turn 10 share tech, and look how great Horizon 2 turned out to be. With this being Forzas 10 year anniversary, I expect big things.

Just because there hasn't been a numbered title doesn't mean its been shelved. The IP is very much alive.

Wow, you are rattled.

I love how GT6 stamped on FM5 despite being handicapped by being on the previous gen. :)

Sure hope Turn 10 has a handle on the microtransactions. Maybe they'll sneak them in a few months after launch like MS did with FH2. Remember? That 360 game that barely looked any better on the Bone? Heh.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 tormentos

@RR360DD said:

@2mrw said:

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

They showed nothing what the fu** man..hahaha Forza 6 is coming (of freaking hell i din't know that) with a picture of a new car wow the first time in gaming history that a racing game has a new car..lol

Man every one knew it was coming hell i was talking about it a few days ago,they showed nothing but a picture is sad...

Is like we have no games coming for the first 8 months but here is a picture of car and Forza 6 is coming.

@freedomfreak said:

@SapSacPrime: Horizon is pretty much PGR. Hell, the vast majority of Bizzare joined Playground Studios after Bizarre got sold off.

You know that is not true not even in spiritual form is FH PGR.

@supergokublitz said:

Yep i am...

Funny enough GT is 6 chapter when 2 of its games were on PS1,Forza started on xbox and already is on 6 + 2 spin off.

Yeah the same apply to many of those games to.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts
@tormentos said:

You know that is not true not even in spiritual form is FH PGR.

Uhm, having actually played the games, I know it is.

It's pretty much an open world PGR. I hope they'll introduce motorcycles in the next Horizon.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 RR360DD

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@RR360DD said:

Wow, you are rattled.

I love how GT6 stamped on FM5 despite being handicapped by being on the previous gen. :)

Sure hope Turn 10 has a handle on the microtransactions. Maybe they'll sneak them in a few months after launch like MS did with FH2. Remember? That 360 game that barely looked any better on the Bone? Heh.

Forza 5 - AAAE brah. Come back to me when we get a quality GT game.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 RR360DD
@tormentos said:

@RR360DD said:

@2mrw said:

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

They showed nothing what the fu** man..hahaha Forza 6 is coming (of freaking hell i din't know that) with a picture of a new car wow the first time in gaming history that a racing game has a new car..lol

Man every one knew it was coming hell i was talking about it a few days ago,they showed nothing but a picture is sad...

Is like we have no games coming for the first 8 months but here is a picture of car and Forza 6 is coming.

If everyone knew it was coming, why are you getting so upset over the official announcement? LOL

They announced it at the show to get the added coverage from non-gaming media as well.

Seriously, your meltdown is bordering grenadelauncher levels...

slaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By slaves
Member since 2004 • 1443 Posts

@supergokublitz said:

There was only 2 GT's on PS3 and Metal Gear, Halo and Uncharted aren't annualized

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#121  Edited By delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

So you couldn't debunk his point so you moved to an unrelated point?

'But i am comparing the last Forza 5 with GT6 which is the last GT game'

'Bu-bu-bu i can't debunk what you are saying so lets move onto a point i can'

Cynically trying to steer people away from there own points just so you can get one over is a very undesirable character trait dude

He stated Forza bitch slapped GT last gen, it did.

Why couldn't you have just said 'fair enough, you are right'

First of all is not the first time i compare GT6 with Forza 5 i did it allot of times last year comparing the last Forza game with the last GT game and GT scored higher.

Trying to downplay my point is irrelevant because it was me who made it when i quote him.

Because i wasn't comparing Forza 4 to GT6 dude as simple as that.

I see now that you also dedicate to just quote certain post of mine in hopes of beating me,quite sad...

It doesn't matter whether it's the first time or not, your reply was COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT with the point he was making, he made the point and you replied to him with your own point, thats not how it works dude, you should have actually replied to what he said and then made your own point not just jump in with a completely irrelevent point to what the other guy was saying,

The whole point in quoting people is to reply to THERE point not push there point out of the way with another point without first addressing his point.

You have seriously bad etiquette, debating and conversational skills, one of those that changes the subject when they don't like what someone is saying or cannot debunk what someone is saying.

And i have no need to beat you, already done that several times tormentos as you have beaten me on several occasions before, it doesn't matter to me but thanks for letting me know that beating other people and not being beat by them is your top agenda.

I don't care about beating people because i can bet hands down i have already done more with my life than half the people on here, i am British mate, i don't have anything to prove to anyone.

You fight your phoney little wars on an internet gaming forum dude, i used to do that for real in combat zones across the world, i don't care about this enough to want to win, it's just a time waster at the end of the day.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

I got 5 and having played muched. Skipped FH2 and will skip this too.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 ghostwarrior786

@RR360DD said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

so whats ur next excuse going to be if forza 6 flops? 'well u see they were busy working on horizon 2 so they didnt have the time really, forza 7 is going to be EPIC' lmao i dont care about the excuses because u can make thousands for any game. forza declined FACT

yes infamous is irrelevant which is why it sold 1m+ in the first week, how much did the last 2 fable games sell again? probably not even 20% of that combined.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 tormentos

@delta3074 said:

It doesn't matter whether it's the first time or not, your reply was COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT with the point he was making, he made the point and you replied to him with your own point, thats not how it works dude, you should have actually replied to what he said and then made your own point not just jump in with a completely irrelevent point to what the other guy was saying,

The whole point in quoting people is to reply to THERE point not push there point out of the way with another point without first addressing his point.

You have seriously bad etiquette, debating and conversational skills, one of those that changes the subject when they don't like what someone is saying or cannot debunk what someone is saying.

And i have no need to beat you, already done that several times tormentos as you have beaten me on several occasions before, it doesn't matter to me but thanks for letting me know that beating other people and not being beat by them is your top agenda.

I don't care about beating people because i can bet hands down i have already done more with my life than half the people on here, i am British mate, i don't have anything to prove to anyone.

You fight your phoney little wars on an internet gaming forum dude, i used to do that for real in combat zones across the world, i don't care about this enough to want to win, it's just a time waster at the end of the day.

It does matter because i am the one making the argument and comparison not you or him,did he compare F4 to GT6.? No it was me who compare them i know why i did it the 2 games were the last chapters of the series i have compare them other times to and both came in 2013,hell GT release after Forza 5.

Ross_the_Boss6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Ross_the_Boss6
Member since 2009 • 4056 Posts

Nice, will probably be a great game as usual. One racing game per gen is enough for me though, and Horizon 2 is packed with content. A skip for me.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@RR360DD said:
@GrenadeLauncher said:

Another Forza? Really?

Wonder how much lower the metascore will be this time, and what cutbacks they'll have to make to get it 1080p 60fps.

Hell, if the Gears ports come this year it really will be the Halo-Gears-Forza-Fable quadfecta!

Four successful franchises - Oh no! The horror!

Keep suckling on those empty udders, RR360OD.

First game announcement since E3, that's the really tragic thing here. Xbone has no games.

You know the feeling of having no games since the playstation didn't have any for about 5 months now and counting.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#127 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

people love forza tons of ppl bought an xb1 for forza cuz the ps4 racing games were last gen garbo

drive club isn't even an open world its like just meh what the heck

forza horizon open worllllld open woooorld

yah ps4 know what it is cuz they siwtched to xb1 for that game i think

i odnt like racers but it brings in ppl thats good for me imo

WTF is this shit?

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 RR360DD

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@RR360DD said:

so whats ur next excuse going to be if forza 6 flops? 'well u see they were busy working on horizon 2 so they didnt have the time really, forza 7 is going to be EPIC' lmao i dont care about the excuses because u can make thousands for any game. forza declined FACT

yes infamous is irrelevant which is why it sold 1m+ in the first week, how much did the last 2 fable games sell again? probably not even 20% of that combined.

If Forza 6 flops there won't be an excuse, it'll be Turn 10s own **** up. I'm not trying to make excuses here, I'm just stating the facts. Forza 5 was rushed. It was also Turn 10's first stab at XOne hardware. Common sense would indicate only better things for Forza 6 but i guess you have none.

"well u see they were busy working on horizon 2" Uh Turn 10 don't develop the Horizon games, do you know anything?

So now you're comparing Infamous to a Kinect game and a remaster?LOL

Fable games have always sold more than Infamous. Fable 3 sold 5 million+. Infamous is irrelevant, despite the huge marketing campaigns Sony put behind them. They should bury the series beside Prototype.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

I love how Sony fanboys keep saying X1 has no games in 2015, let me ask all of you'll a question, what have you'll be playing for lets say the past 4 months?

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts
@tormentos said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Well it's not Horizon at least.

At least this time they don't have time limitations [console launch].

The reason Forza 5 scored low is simply content, that's all.

The graphics aren't spectacular, but in everything other than content, it beats GT6 hands down. GT6 is just a polished GT5.

They didn't put weather in later, because they wanted to have the correct physics for it. It changes everything, you can't just toss it in, it has to be there when you build it from the ground up and they didn't have the time with FM5.

So any track sim is a GT clone, got it.

Well apparently that is not what reviewers think.

GT6 was a more advance game even on a least advance console,weather,day and night changes,content.

No they didn't put weather in because it would impact frame rate,and for then frame rate was king,the same happen with Forza 4 and Turn 10 admit that they let it out because of frames,doing weather and day and night changes would impact frames and they wanted a solid 60.

Forza 5 was never destiny to get a patch like DC was,and since the beginning DC looked better.

Name me 1 game like GT before GT,GT was something different when it came out it wasn't your average racer,you could customize your card and let you say in your average car which is something that make it quite popular.

Forza is a GT clone no point in denying that dude.

No, according to Inside Sim Racing, Forza 5 has the best physics on consoles, with the best ai.

I don't think they could have got weather working on the 360. Didn't realise just how weak the 360s CPU was until I played FM5.

Turn 10 also said they didn't put weather in because it would require completely new physics across the board.

Yes Drive Club looks better, it's also at 30fps, the story of this generation.

I'm just saying, if Forza is a GT clone, so is all the rest of them, that is essentially what you're saying right?

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

The more Forza releases the better. Is the thread creator dumb, mad, or a combination of the two?

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#132  Edited By jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

Forza has been a good series. I might give it a spin, but it's a racing game so it's way down on the totem poll if something more interesting comes out around that time. At the least you could always do worse racing game wise. You could be settling for Gran Turismo or something.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@SolidTy said:

It's a decent, now annualized, race care series of games. It used to be every two years like clockwork, but now gamers are treated to a new Forza every year. One year a Forza Horizon, the next a proper Forza.

Forza 6 will be the sequel to 2013's Forza 5 (79/100 metacritic; definitely the lowest point for the series).

We saw this with COD and other annualized games like AC. Two teams juggling different CODs/ACs/etc

Since 2011, there has been a new Forza title out every year for Xbox.

This year is Forza 6's turn, next year it's Forza Horizon 3's turn, then Forza 7, then Forza Horizon 4, etc.

Forza horizon and Regular Forza are 2 different series. It's not Annualized unless you are talking about the first 5 letters you see in the box. They said it themselves as well. grI personally think that naming both of them Fora will and has caused a slight issue withh people recognizing what they get and messed up sales just a little. but regular Forza had 8x the budget for marketing so hmm.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#134 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

Forza has been a good series. I might give it a spin, but it's a racing game so it's way down on the totem poll if something more interesting comes out around that time.

Really seems odd to me that it doesn't interest you. Competition sim games have the highest skill ceiling out of pretty much every video game ever made, and isn't that your thing? Or do you actually like getting good at something? :P

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@tormentos said:

@GreySeal9 said:

Forza 5 is not last gen.

Last gen:

Forza 3-93

Forza 4-91

GT5-84

GT6-81

Forza beat GT a long time ago.

But i am comparing the last Forza 5 with GT6 which is the last GT game,hell if we go by effects it basically is last gen,Forza 5 was nothing more than last gen forza with 1080p and 60 FPS,all effects were basically baked and faked,didn't have weather and didn't have night to day racing,something GT6 did have.

Forza is a GT clone..lol

Lets hope they can do something better than the last one we all remember how on E3 they show gameplay that wasn't representative of the end product.

Maybe that is the reason why it dropped from 91 in Forza 4 to 79 on Forza 5 something did happen on the way to heaven for the game.

Lol? Clone?

Since day 1 of the first Forza there have been heavy differences to GT, and even now they are nothing a like and really taking hints from PC racers if not from each other at this point, but Forza is still different bu a significant margin.

Also no Greayseal Forza did not take the Gt formula, people still want Gt to take some of it's formula.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

Tormentos going on another major meltdown. I love it

I love it too.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 tormentos

@TigerSuperman said:

Lol? Clone?

Since day 1 of the first Forza there have been heavy differences to GT, and even now they are nothing a like and really taking hints from PC racers if not from each other at this point, but Forza is still different bu a significant margin.

Also no Greayseal Forza did not take the Gt formula, people still want Gt to take some of it's formula.

No it was a clone from the start and what Forza did better was physics,nothing more nothing less.

It was a GT clone before GT there were games quite like it,where you could buy an any day car and tune it and race it.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#138 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

Lol? Clone?

Like the fact there isn't a noticeable performance bias in favour of Japanese cars.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 ghostwarrior786

@RR360DD said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@RR360DD said:

If Forza 6 flops there won't be an excuse, it'll be Turn 10s own **** up. I'm not trying to make excuses here, I'm just stating the facts. Forza 5 was rushed. It was also Turn 10's first stab at XOne hardware. Common sense would indicate only better things for Forza 6 but i guess you have none.

"well u see they were busy working on horizon 2" Uh Turn 10 don't develop the Horizon games, do you know anything?

Fable games have always sold more than Infamous. Fable 3 sold 5 million+. Infamous is irrelevant, despite the huge marketing campaigns Sony put behind them. They should bury the series beside Prototype.

'im not trying to make excuses'>> 'Forza 5 was rushed. It was also Turn 10's first stab at XOne hardware.'' <<<yep no excuses there

'So now you're comparing Infamous to a Kinect game and a remaster?' << and now u just proved my fukin point. last 2 games have been kinect and remaster, the series is done. even the next game isnt a numbered entry.

fable 3 sold 5m? so? 4 years ago. wtf have the 2 games in the franchise done since then? **** all.

selling 1m+ in 7 days = irrelevant? lol ok then

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#140  Edited By jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

@jg4xchamp said:

Forza has been a good series. I might give it a spin, but it's a racing game so it's way down on the totem poll if something more interesting comes out around that time.

Really seems odd to me that it doesn't interest you. Competition sim games have the highest skill ceiling out of pretty much every video game ever made, and isn't that your thing? Or do you actually like getting good at something? :P

It is my thing, but the difference is do I want to get good at a type of game.

Racing games I don't put in too much effort usually, never been a car junkie. My entire life with cars is probably going to be drive one car, run it into the fucking ground for however long it lasts, one day it'll die on the side of a road. And I'll go? well time for a new one I guess.

Forza I've found enjoyable because if I want to bullshit and race, I can, or if I want to learn the genuine depth to the game I can. Which in turn does make me want to try Forza 6, it's just a matter of if I find something else that month more appealing. Plus nowadays I lean more towards buying indie games. Beyond depth, I also enjoy trying new and different experiences. The same old same old just makes gaming boring.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 tormentos

@HalcyonScarlet said:

No, according to Inside Sim Racing, Forza 5 has the best physics on consoles, with the best ai.

I don't think they could have got weather working on the 360. Didn't realise just how weak the 360s CPU was until I played FM5.

Turn 10 also said they didn't put weather in because it would require completely new physics across the board.

I'm just saying, if Forza is a GT clone, so is all the rest of them, that is essentially what you're saying right?

Yet it score 79...

Well sony pulled it on GT6 which not even Forza 5 has,both weather and day to night changes,but like always PS games get slam by the smallest things while games from xbox get a free ride,Forza 5 is basically a last gen game in 1080p,nothing more nothing less it even has less content than Forza 4.

I still think the 79 score still is generous considering how few things new it did..

Yes is 30 FPS but is a NEXT GEN RACER something Forze 5 hardly qualify as..

Hell GT6 is on PS3 is 1440x1080p and most of the time runs at 60 FPS in most tracks while having weather and day to night changes,is impossible that Turn could not even achieve that on xbox one,on 360 i say i can understand but on xbox one..

That also show which console was really more powerful last gen,look at GT6 vs Forza resolution speed and things done like weather and night races.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 RR360DD
@ghostwarrior786 said:

@RR360DD said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@RR360DD said:

'im not trying to make excuses'>> 'Forza 5 was rushed. It was also Turn 10's first stab at XOne hardware.'' <<<yep no excuses there

'So now you're comparing Infamous to a Kinect game and a remaster?' << and now u just proved my fukin point. last 2 games have been kinect and remaster, the series is done. even the next game isnt a numbered entry.

fable 3 sold 5m? so? 4 years ago. wtf have the 2 games in the franchise done since then? **** all.

Again, not making excuses. I'm stating why F5 wasn't a good as it should have been. I'm not giving Turn 10 a free pass.

Infamous SS wasn't a numbered entry. Guess that series is done too. Fable legends looks a hell of a lot more interesting that Flopfamous ever did.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@RR360DD said:

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

@wolverine4262 said:

I see all the cows are in full force shitting on whats currently the best racing franchise.

All the talk about GT like its still relevant. So pitiful. Dont even see any mention of Driveclub. Wonder why.

Judging from Forza's very average sales nobody seems to care. The next GT will probably outsell every Motorsport this gen combined.

Nobody cares about GT anymore, the GT games were selling at 10 million+ and then GT6 released and only sold about 3.

Huge flop

GT6 was released on PS3 a month after PS4 came out. And still sold better than pre-bundled Forza ever does LOL.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@darkspineslayer said:

Annualization really blows. Do different shit yo.

except its every 2 years not annual.

FH2 is a different game made by a different developer. both franchises come out every other year which allows a new racing game every year. its pretty smart. with that said, racing games are boring and i can care less.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

It does matter because i am the one making the argument and comparison not you or him,did he compare F4 to GT6.? No it was me who compare them i know why i did it the 2 games were the last chapters of the series i have compare them other times to and both came in 2013,hell GT release after Forza 5.

which just proves you didn't understand a fucking word i wrote.

HE made the argument and YOU tried to change it.

He was the one making the argument as you quoted him, not the other way round

He claimed Forza bitch slapped GT last gen which it did, that was the argument and that is the argument you where meant to be addressing, not ignoring his argument and shoe horning your own in there.

YOU where Quoting HIM not the other way round, he made the initial post that you replied to therefore he made his argument FIRST.

Just because he was right you tried to cynically change the subject, which is what you do all the time, throwing arguments in there which are completely out of context with what people wrote.

Like the way you try to bring RROD into EVERY anti MS thread when RROD is irrelavent as far as the Xbone and PS4 are concerned.

Look at the other thread when i claimed that the Wii-U had better exclusives that the PS4, which is true, you immediately start talking about multiplats which is completely out of context with the point i made and in no way debunked the point i made or in any way lessened the point i made either.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 ghostwarrior786

@RR360DD said:
@ghostwarrior786 said:

@RR360DD said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@RR360DD said:

Again, not making excuses. I'm stating why F5 wasn't a good as it should have been. I'm not giving Turn 10 a free pass.

Infamous SS wasn't a numbered entry. Guess that series is done too. Fable legends looks a hell of a lot more interesting that Flopfamous ever did.

except it is excuses. i can just as easily say gt6 sold shit because it came out after ps4 launched 'bu-bu-bu huge flop' lmao

and infamous ss isnt a remaster or stupid xbla title, its a proper game. fable is so irrelevant that the next entry doesnt even look like fable anymore lololol. its a garbage franchise, always has been, always will be.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@tormentos said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Yet it score 79...

Well sony pulled it on GT6 which not even Forza 5 has,both weather and day to night changes,but like always PS games get slam by the smallest things while games from xbox get a free ride,Forza 5 is basically a last gen game in 1080p,nothing more nothing less it even has less content than Forza 4.

I still think the 79 score still is generous considering how few things new it did..

Yes is 30 FPS but is a NEXT GEN RACER something Forze 5 hardly qualify as..

Hell GT6 is on PS3 is 1440x1080p and most of the time runs at 60 FPS in most tracks while having weather and day to night changes,is impossible that Turn could not even achieve that on xbox one,on 360 i say i can understand but on xbox one..

That also show which console was really more powerful last gen,look at GT6 vs Forza resolution speed and things done like weather and night races.

Forza 5 was no doubt rushed to the market and Forza 6 will be far better. But you are simply not telling the truth on many levels.

When running at 1440x1080p GT6 struggle to run at 60fps

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-vs-gran-turismo-6

Look at the first video, it even struggles to hit 60fps constantly at 720p. GT6 was a fantastic achievement on PS3 and took many years and releases to perfect.

Whats next gen about Driveclub really - it has better graphics because its running at 30fps and has had an extra year to develop. It has no substance. At least in Forza 5 they tried something new the Driveatar (crap name) takes AI to the next level and really brings a new feature to the driving type of game. Its very sad you cant appreciate things that are on other consoles. Hope you don't take this to real life as you would miss out on an awful lot.

Your truly have an answer for everything.

You claim GT was better than Forza last gen.

Someone shows you scores to show you are wrong

You twist it to say its better cos it had better resolution and weather, yet Forza has never had weather and you know full well Forza isn't that type of arcade racer.

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

Why would anyone mention a 30 fps game like DriveClub while talking about Forza Motorsport. The laughs.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By RR360DD

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@RR360DD said:

except it is excuses. i can just as easily say gt6 sold shit because it came out after ps4 launched 'bu-bu-bu huge flop' lmao

and infamous ss isnt a remaster or stupid xbla title, its a proper game. fable is so irrelevant that the next entry doesnt even look like fable anymore lololol. its a garbage franchise, always has been, always will be.

They're not excuses. If you want to believe Forza 6 will have as many shortcomings as F5 did, then go ahead.

How does this not look like Fable? Seriously

Fable 1, 2 and 3 - average on Metacritic is 88.

Infamous 1, 2 and 3 - average on Metacritic is 83.

Fable 1, 2 and 3 combined sales - Approx. 11.8 million

Infamous 1, 2 and 3 combined sales - Approx 6.8 million

Infamous is garb. Dealwithit

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 RR360DD
@draign said:

Why would anyone mention a 30 fps game like DriveClub while talking about Forza Motorsport. The laughs.

I think cows are still hurting LOL