Apple just won the Next-Gen!

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by PsychoLemons (2033 posts) -

No.

#52 Posted by lostrib (34278 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@lostrib said:

@Mr_BillGates said:

People will be using Keynotes and Pages from now on. No more use for PC, which is why the market will continue to die.

lol, no

I believe Keynote and Pages are better to work with compared to Microsofts offerings.

I've heard many like keynote over powerpoint, but there is no sign that MS office products will stop being the standards.

#53 Posted by FinalFighters (1385 posts) -

i just recently bought an Kindle Fire HDX so im good.

#54 Posted by TwistedShade (3149 posts) -

The Baytrail Tablets are making these look really overpriced. I was shocked that they raised the Ipad Mini's price regardless of what's "new".

#55 Posted by RimacBugatti (1191 posts) -

What about gaming performance?

#56 Posted by Krelian-co (10362 posts) -

errr....no.

#57 Posted by YoshiYogurt (5973 posts) -

Can't take any apple product that has that low of memory seriously.

I'll stick with my iPod Classic....

#58 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -
#59 Posted by Zaibach (13444 posts) -
#60 Posted by AzatiS (7226 posts) -

I feel pity for people that getting so marketing tricked by companies like Apple ... really i do.

#61 Edited by princeofshapeir (13723 posts) -

Pathetic. Apple has proven its inability to innovate in the tablet and smartphone market.

When Android 4.4 and the Nexus 5 are unveiled it will be the deathblow for Apple.

#62 Edited by cainetao11 (16840 posts) -
#63 Posted by CrownKingArthur (4380 posts) -

yeah sure TC, apple won next gen ... but only if key to winning next gen was to make the weakest possible product at the highest possible price - with an anodized aluminium finish.

#64 Posted by WitIsWisdom (3679 posts) -

Is it endorsed by Michael Jordan... or are they basically telling you the worth you will get out of it? I don't get it...

#65 Edited by RR360DD (11598 posts) -

Will be ordering a new macbook pro soon

ehbo

#66 Edited by cain006 (8625 posts) -

I don't get why they think it needs to be smaller. The ipad 2 or whatever my mom has is pretty light and easy to hold.

#67 Edited by ArisShadows (22615 posts) -

Lol, no thank you.

#68 Posted by lostrib (34278 posts) -

Pathetic. Apple has proven its inability to innovate in the tablet and smartphone market.

When Android 4.4 and the Nexus 5 are unveiled it will be the deathblow for Apple.

Just give us the nexus 5 already google!