Any good games coming out in the near future (for all systems and pc)?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 REforever101
Member since 2005 • 11223 Posts

i'd like a list

i've got about $60 to spend, so i figure i could either buy a bunch of cheap pc games or preowned console games or 1 new thing on any platform. but is anything coming out?

oh, and how long is infamous? i was thinking of buying it, but if its too short i'll just rent it like prototype

AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 AAllxxjjnn
Member since 2008 • 19992 Posts
STALKER Call of Pripyat Arma II
adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3 adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts

STALKER Call of Pripyat Arma IIAAllxxjjnn
i second. I also have an eye on the new wolfenstein also for pc there is street fighter 4 on july i think and probably resident evil 5

about cheap games there is empires total war for $25 :) this weekend on steam (just in time for a major patch to be released the next few days) and also the 3 penumbra games are like $7-8 all 3 also on steam

Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

Starcraft 2, Splinter Cell conviction, Assasin's creed 2 and some others,.

REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 REforever101
[QUOTE="adamosmaki"][QUOTE="AAllxxjjnn"]STALKER Call of Pripyat Arma II

i second. I also have an eye on the new wolfenstein also for pc there is street fighter 4 on july i think and probably resident evil 5 about cheap games there is empires total war for $25 :) this weekend on steam and also the 3 penumbra games are like $7-8 all 3 also on steam

oh, i got all the penumbra games for $5 two weeks ago during that deal and is the first stalker good (in regards to bugs). i keep hearing from everyone how bugging of a game it is, and i always see lists of mods out there to improve the game. is it really that big of a hastle?
-PuLse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -PuLse
Member since 2009 • 538 Posts
KoFXII is coming really, really, soon.
AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 AAllxxjjnn
Member since 2008 • 19992 Posts
[QUOTE="REforever101"][QUOTE="adamosmaki"][QUOTE="AAllxxjjnn"]STALKER Call of Pripyat Arma II

i second. I also have an eye on the new wolfenstein also for pc there is street fighter 4 on july i think and probably resident evil 5 about cheap games there is empires total war for $25 :) this weekend on steam and also the 3 penumbra games are like $7-8 all 3 also on steam

oh, i got all the penumbra games for $5 two weeks ago during that deal and is the first stalker good (in regards to bugs). i keep hearing from everyone how bugging of a game it is, and i always see lists of mods out there to improve the game. is it really that big of a hastle?

Patches fix the bugs. I've run into maybe 2 minor bugs post patch.
adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 adamosmaki
[QUOTE="REforever101"][QUOTE="adamosmaki"][QUOTE="AAllxxjjnn"]STALKER Call of Pripyat Arma II

stalker is great. I played the first one in gametap and as far as bugs i havent encountered any besides once that the game throw me to desktop
REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 REforever101
[QUOTE="adamosmaki"][QUOTE="REforever101"][QUOTE="adamosmaki"] i second. I also have an eye on the new wolfenstein also for pc there is street fighter 4 on july i think and probably resident evil 5 about cheap games there is empires total war for $25 :) this weekend on steam and also the 3 penumbra games are like $7-8 all 3 also on steam

stalker is great. I played the first one in gametap and as far as bugs i havent encountered any besides once that the game throw me to desktop

is it that different of a game from fallout 3? i already have that and after many hours have gotten tired of it
killa4lyfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 killa4lyfe
Member since 2008 • 3849 Posts
Infamous just came out a while back and i might wanna go and try that
-Pidokenny-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 -Pidokenny-
Member since 2009 • 62 Posts

Fight Night Round 4 is coming out next week....... or at least I think next week.

REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 REforever101
Infamous just came out a while back and i might wanna go and try thatkilla4lyfe
thats why i asked how long it is, i'm not going to bother with it if its short (or easy, if its easy forget about it)
DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26650 Posts
[QUOTE="REforever101"][QUOTE="adamosmaki"][QUOTE="REforever101"] oh, i got all the penumbra games for $5 two weeks ago during that deal and is the first stalker good (in regards to bugs). i keep hearing from everyone how bugging of a game it is, and i always see lists of mods out there to improve the game. is it really that big of a hastle?

is it that different of a game from fallout 3? i already have that and after many hours have gotten tired of it

Stalker is a much harder game and is pretty different. I liked Stalker more personally, although it's not as long of a game if you go and do every quest or find every place in Fallout 3.
adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 adamosmaki
[QUOTE="REforever101"][QUOTE="adamosmaki"][QUOTE="REforever101"] oh, i got all the penumbra games for $5 two weeks ago during that deal and is the first stalker good (in regards to bugs). i keep hearing from everyone how bugging of a game it is, and i always see lists of mods out there to improve the game. is it really that big of a hastle?

the similarities end at the post apocaliptic theme and that you can buy items in both games. other than those the 2 games are very different. About fallout3 i found it great but this after my second run since in my first run i only did the main guest and no sidequests and sidequests are whhat make fallout 3 a great game
REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 REforever101
[QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"][QUOTE="REforever101"][QUOTE="adamosmaki"] stalker is great. I played the first one in gametap and as far as bugs i havent encountered any besides once that the game throw me to desktop

Stalker is a much harder game and is pretty different. I liked Stalker more personally, although it's not as long of a game if you go and do every quest or find every place in Fallout 3.

ah i see. though, i heard that oblivion lost mod for stalker adds a bit of replay value
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

Go pick up Prototype, inFAMOUS, or Ghostbusters. And Flower, Sun And Rain is coming out.

Kahuna_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Kahuna_1
Member since 2006 • 7948 Posts

inFAMOUS is 25+ hours. I played it on hard and went over 30 I think. All depends how many side missions you want to do as well as free roaming. That will easily get you over 30.

REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 REforever101

inFAMOUS is 25+ hours. I played it on hard and went over 30 I think. All depends how many side missions you want to do as well as free roaming. That will easily get you over 30.

Kahuna_1

ok, cool. my minimum with games now a days is around 20

now i'd just like to know how hard it is on hard. if its still easy on hard, then i'll probably still just rent it

iggyb387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 iggyb387
Member since 2004 • 140 Posts

[QUOTE="Kahuna_1"]

REforever101

ok, cool. my minimum with games now a days is around 20

now i'd just like to know how hard it is on hard. if its still easy on hard, then i'll probably still just rent it

I found it was just about right on medium (died every once in a while, but not enough for it to be frustrating), so hard should actually be somewhat hard. It's definitely worth buying, especially as you'll want to go through the game at least twice.

killa4lyfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 killa4lyfe
Member since 2008 • 3849 Posts

for infamous; if ur in canada u should wait til the thirtieth or something cuz Bestbuy has it down to 29.99 those days. Thats when i will be picking up mine ;)

REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 REforever101
[QUOTE="killa4lyfe"][QUOTE="REforever101"][QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"] Stalker is a much harder game and is pretty different. I liked Stalker more personally, although it's not as long of a game if you go and do every quest or find every place in Fallout 3.

ah i see. though, i heard that oblivion lost mod for stalker adds a bit of replay value

if ur in canada u should wait til the thirtieth or something cuz Bestbuy has it down to 29.99 those days. Thats when i will be picking up mine ;)

nope, American full price for me :(