Another day, another exclusive: Watch Dogs has 1 hour exclusive PS3 content

• 122 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by XVision84 (13793 posts) -

http://www.videogamer.com/ps3/watch_dogs/news/watch_dogs_ps3_to_include_60_minutes_exclusive_gameplay.html

jelly jelly SDC umadbro? rofl troll discuss.

#2 Posted by NoirLamia777 (2163 posts) -

Hope that's true about PS4, as that's the version I'll be getting.

SDC.

#3 Posted by freedomfreak (40997 posts) -
Crazy.
#4 Posted by Riverwolf007 (23865 posts) -

so downloading the patch counts now?

#5 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

How interesting... at first, this seems like a highly promising title, but all of a sudden, it's nicely sliding towards the bargain bin...

#6 Posted by XVision84 (13793 posts) -

Riverwolf007

Such an old joke :P

#7 Posted by Cyberdot (3538 posts) -

Still doesn't convince me to not buy the superior PC version though.

PS3 is gonna struggle with framerate and poor visual quality.

#8 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -
:cool: SDC # ThankyouBasedKaz
#9 Posted by darkspineslayer (19808 posts) -
Hope it carries over to the hotter younger sister once it becomes available (PS4 version)
#10 Posted by lostrib (37774 posts) -

But what is it?

#11 Posted by Obviously_Right (5101 posts) -

SDC

#12 Posted by OreoMilkshake (12825 posts) -
That's so amazing! Can't wait for the Wii U version!
#13 Posted by Cyberdot (3538 posts) -

How interesting... at first, this seems like a highly promising title, but all of a sudden, it's nicely sliding towards the bargain bin...

Rocker6

Do you mean a game with exclusive content for a certain platform is gonna be of a poor quality like Assassin's Creed 3?

#14 Posted by Audacitron (915 posts) -

Hope that's true about PS4, as that's the version I'll be getting.

SDC.

NoirLamia777

only on Playstation

#15 Posted by Heil68 (45224 posts) -
awwww yeahh. superior version..CONFIRMED.
#16 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (8211 posts) -
awwww yeahh. superior version..CONFIRMED. Heil68
PS4, Day 1 baby :cool: Can't wait to join the Church of Sony and to worship Kaz.
#17 Posted by Slashkice (13241 posts) -

The exclusive content for Assassin's Creed IV extends to the PS4 as well, so I expect they'll do the same for Watch Dogs.

#18 Posted by silversix_ (14803 posts) -
And who will be playing this game on last gen consoles>
#19 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

Cyberdot

Do you mean a game with exclusive content for a certain platform is gonna be of a poor quality like Assassin's Creed 3?

I don't think AC3 was of a poor quality, it was noticeably flawed, sure, but still a decent game if you got it for the right price. I guess I expect the same here, a decent, but unremarkable game, especially after watching that latest trailer. And on top of it all, I really am not a fan of this platform exclusive content model, so I'll definitely be waiting for a hefty discount.

#20 Posted by 23Jarek23 (2617 posts) -

Xbox fans need not fret, you've got timed COD map packs! Which is obviously way better and way cooler.

#21 Posted by Jankarcop (9629 posts) -

Can't imagine playing this at 20 fps on LOW.

Sorry, PC or bust.

#22 Posted by JamDev (970 posts) -
I'll still be getting it for the PC or waiting on the PS4 version. Looks like a graphically ambitious game, wouldn't be surprised if it runs really badly on the last gen consoles. Devs have been dragging miraculous performance out of the old machines over the last couple of years though, so who knows.
#23 Posted by Joedgabe (5127 posts) -

Crazy.freedomfreak

That's a bad tifa cosplay aside from the boobs.

#24 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (8211 posts) -

Xbox fans need not fret, you've got timed COD map packs! Which is obviously way better and way cooler.

23Jarek23

We also have Forza smartass. Troll harder next time. :lol:

#25 Posted by freedomfreak (40997 posts) -

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]Crazy.Joedgabe

That's a bad tifa cosplay aside from the boobs.

The boobs make it great in the first place.
#26 Posted by tagyhag (15867 posts) -
I wonder if it'll come to the PC like the AC 3 exclusive DLC. Even if it did, it might be a waste, the Benedict Arnold DLC sucked. :P
#27 Posted by megaspiderweb09 (3686 posts) -

It seems Sony has been courting Ubisoft much more recently, i am very sure the PS4 version would have some form of exclusive content as well

#28 Posted by Obviously_Right (5101 posts) -

That's so amazing! Can't wait for the Wii U version!OreoMilkshake

Calm down. Nobody cares how you feel about the worst version.

#29 Posted by Cyberdot (3538 posts) -

[QUOTE="Cyberdot"]

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

Rocker6

I don't think AC3 was of a poor quality, it was noticeably flawed, sure, but still a decent game if you got it for the right price. I guess I expect the same here, a decent, but unremarkable game, especially after watching that latest trailer. And on top of it all, I really am not a fan of this platform exclusive content model, so I'll definitely be waiting for a hefty discount.

Oh I see.

Not a fan of exclusive content either, and I can't make sense of them.

I'm impressed with the latest trailer, all looks good, but I'm aware of casualisation though so I'm keeping an eye out. If the game has gameplay aids such as seeing through walls and are mandatory, then the deal is broken automatically.

#30 Posted by valium88 (4455 posts) -

60 minutes exclusive, that's pretty short! :p

#31 Posted by StrongDeadlift (5176 posts) -

Riverwolf007

11418888795.gif

#32 Posted by DivineSword (15760 posts) -

Don't really care unless I know what this exclusive is really about.

#33 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

Hate when they do that.

#34 Posted by OneInchMan99 (1127 posts) -

These exclusive offerings for playstation from ubisoft are always pretty pointless.Don't expect this one to be any different.

#35 Posted by heeweesRus (5609 posts) -

Hate when they do that.

Michael0134567

beardmad

#36 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11921 posts) -

So is it on the PS4 version too?

#37 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

Rocker6

Ah...your butthurt is cute.

#38 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

60 minutes exclusive, that's pretty short! :p

valium88

Well they aren't going to nerf the other versions. Just showing some love to Sony.

#39 Posted by tonitorsi (8481 posts) -

Superior version and Exclusive content?

Godny delivering true tea.

2yrold_smoking.gif

#40 Posted by jhonMalcovich (4824 posts) -

So a 30-hour game will have 2 extra secondary missions for the PS3 version. Dear God, what an exclusive :P

Knowing Ubisoft, those will release dozens of pointless dlcs only to squeaze a few extra bucks from the gamer.

#41 Posted by Eddie-Vedder (7799 posts) -

But can I pay an extra fee to use the online portion of it? Ha! 360 wins again.

#42 Posted by ShoulderOfOrion (3435 posts) -
worst running version confirmed
#43 Posted by Cherokee_Jack (32198 posts) -
This trend of measuring extra content by time periods is the dumbest thing this year. At least I hope so.
#44 Posted by aroxx_ab (10108 posts) -

I am sooooo going to play this for Ps4, the way it was meant to be played, will be great :cool:

#45 Posted by mems_1224 (47285 posts) -
Meh, all the "exclusive" content in Ubisoft games is usually trash anyways.
#46 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

Meh, all the "exclusive" content in Ubisoft games is usually trash anyways. mems_1224

Most exclusive content is trash. See the Tomb 360 exlusive content. I don't really care about it, but watching the butthurt from non-cows is amusing.

#47 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

Meh, all the "exclusive" content in Ubisoft games is usually trash anyways. mems_1224

:lol: dat lem butthurt.

#48 Posted by Bigboi500 (30095 posts) -

[QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"]That's so amazing! Can't wait for the Wii U version!Obviously_Right

Calm down. Nobody cares how you feel about the worst version.

For your info, Ubi is working on PC, PS4 and Wii U versions first, then porting the build to PS3 and 360, so clearly those last two will be the worst versions.

#49 Posted by Liquid_ (2785 posts) -

will be getting the PC version, I can just watch the exclusive content on youtube and satisfy myself that way

#50 Posted by percech (5237 posts) -
PC has multiple exclusives: Better framerate, better resolution, better graphics, mods, etc.