Animation and graphics king goes to.........

• 84 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

Looks good....and the game looks fun as well.

I guess I'll give FF another go. I hadn't played one in a long while and then i up and bought FF13.

Said I would never again....but this one looks different.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts
@MlauTheDaft said:

Snow was'nt that bad either once you got to know him. I had a point where I started thinking that maybe Lightning was kind of a bitch and Snow might actually not be all talk.

To be fair, Snow was voiced by Troy Baker. Troy Baker haters can **** right off.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61479 Posts

The fact that we're still classifying these characters as "gay" is an issue in and of itself. They're highly stylized... Who cares?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@jhonMalcovich: except it's not, or perhaps that's how it is to one portion of it

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

lol no. As a matter of fact it's a collection of animations that run from sub-par to decent, but never string together as a consistent whole.

@freedomfreak said:

Bayonetta 2.

^ This is the most recent animation showcase. FFXV isn't even competing.

-

@jhonMalcovich said:

Oh my god, the protagonists look so gay

*proceeds to post a FF9 pic as something of the opposite*

Just sayin.

I mean trust me dude. I think these FFXV characters are the worst shit. They represent the pinnacle of Nomuras awful style.

It's not as if FF just suddenly got flamboyant characters though. The over stylized and effeminate designs have been dead locked on this series as far back as FFVII. Nomura blows a bag of dicks, but this is nothing new.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

@lostrib said:

@jhonMalcovich: except it's not, or perhaps that's how it is to one portion of it

Still you couldn't get where were you going to with all this - that protagonists don't look gay or that it's wrong to hate on them for looking gay ?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 lostrib

@jhonMalcovich: I'm not sure what you're asking...but I'll just say both

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By jhonMalcovich
@lostrib said:

So you are completely ok with Justin-Bieberization of the protagonists ? Or are you just trying to push political correctness.

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By naz99
Member since 2002 • 2941 Posts
@jhonMalcovich said:

@lostrib said:

Still you couldn't get where were you going to with all this - that protagonists don't look gay or that it's wrong to hate on them for looking gay ?

I think they was getting to the point that you are talking utter shit,and nobody agrees with your idiotic opinion and that it is based on nothing but what's in your own head...............

At least i think that's what they meant.....i could be wrong.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 lostrib

@jhonMalcovich said:
@lostrib said:

So you are completely ok with Justin-Bieberization of the protagonists ? Or are you just trying to push political correctness.

I don't really consider it Justin-bieberization, but it doesn't bother me either way

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By jhonMalcovich
@naz99 said:
@jhonMalcovich said:

@lostrib said:

I think they was getting to the point that you are talking utter shit,and nobody agrees with your idiotic opinion and that it is based on nothing but what's in your own head...............

Several people on this board agreed with my opinion and I miss the days when people on internet weren't recurring to petty insults in their arguments to show their disagreements.

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By naz99

@jhonMalcovich said:
@naz99 said:
@jhonMalcovich said:

@lostrib said:

Several people on this board agreed with my opinion and I miss the days when people on internet weren't recurring to petty insults in their arguments.

I miss the days when people did not point at something and say GAY just because something appeared slightly feminine....thats what children and immature adults do

Your Idiocy and ignorance deserve insults

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 jhonMalcovich
@naz99 said:

@jhonMalcovich said:
@naz99 said:
@jhonMalcovich said:

@lostrib said:

Several people on this board agreed with my opinion and I miss the days when people on internet weren't recurring to petty insults in their arguments.

I miss the days when people did not point at something and say GAY just because something appeared slightly feminine....thats what children and immature adults do

That was tongue-in-cheek lol. Someone has his sense of humor broken.

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By naz99

@jhonMalcovich said:
@naz99 said:

@jhonMalcovich said:
@naz99 said:
@jhonMalcovich said:

@lostrib said:

It needs to actually be funny in the first place......you appear to have a problem with expressing humour

And do you really think "tongue in cheek" comes across in text?

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#77 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts

Some people here must be insecure with their sexuality... worried they might somehow turn gay at the sight of a few pretty-boys.

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By naz99

@Jag85 said:

Some people here must be insecure with their sexuality... worried they might somehow turn gay at the sight of a few pretty-boys.

@lostrib said:

@Zelda187 said:

@lostrib said:

@Zelda187 said:

Which is extremely gay

how so?

The fact that they dress like a cross between a tranny and one of those faggy little emo kids who talk about wanting to cut their wrists all the time, but don't have the balls to do so.

oh, you're just a straight up homophobe...nvm then

Calls himself Zelda after a Feminine looking manchild,continues to refer to things as "faggy emo kids" much hilarity and facepalming ensues :P

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#79 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

Well this thread went to s***.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 jhonMalcovich

@naz99 said:

@jhonMalcovich said:
@naz99 said:

@jhonMalcovich said:
@naz99 said:
@jhonMalcovich said:

@lostrib said:

It needs to actually be funny in the first place......you appear to have a problem with expressing humour

Chill out, dude. You are taking this board too seriously. You allow it to get under your skin, which is not good.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 lostrib

@Jag85 said:

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By naz99

@jhonMalcovich said:

@naz99 said:

@jhonMalcovich said:
@naz99 said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

Chill out, dude. You are taking this board too seriously. You allow it to get under your skin, which is not good.

No offense Jhon but you don't get under anyone's skin ...you ain't good enough, you think far to highly of yourself you utter amatuer ;)

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 lostrib

@jhonMalcovich said:
@naz99 said:
@jhonMalcovich said:

Several people on this board agreed with my opinion and I miss the days when people on internet weren't recurring to petty insults in their arguments to show their disagreements.

you're complaining about petty arguments, even though you resorted to those in this very thread...

And I don't think that's the correct use of the word "recurring"

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 jhonMalcovich
@naz99 said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@naz99 said:

@jhonMalcovich said:
@naz99 said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

No offense Jhon but you don't get under anyone's skin ...you ain't good enough, you think far to highly of yourself you utter amatuer ;)

Says someone that came at me with petty insults * sigh * cool, man, no problem

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By naz99

@lostrib said:

@Zelda187 said:

No, sir...I just happen to be all man.

You take your gay little handheld and go sit on a bus with the rest of your ilk and giggle like a little school girl.

Us men have no time. NO TIME.

What part of being a man requires hating people for their sexual orientation/identity?

Captain CaveMan

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#90  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts

jhonMalcovich and Zelda187, this one is for you guys...

Loading Video...

...Enjoy.

verbalfilth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 verbalfilth
Member since 2006 • 5043 Posts

Very impressive animation...that's about the only thing I found interesting about the whole demo.

Aside from that, the thing looked very mediocre. Would like to see more audible interaction between characters as opposed to random utterances followed by text

Not to mention that the world seems vast, but extremely dead and empty. They need to add more life to it.

And those characters....they seem like every emo anime character ever. Maybe its time for Final fantasy to introduce an in-depth character customization feature. And if they don't want to abandon their pre-made heroes, then they should consider doing what Bioware did with Mass Effect; we all know what default Shepard looks like, but we still had the ability to create our own.

And finally, this might be the most controversial opinion I have: it may also be time to work on the music. At this point the background music just seems similar to all the other final fantasy games. They all just blend together between the games. This may not be a bad thing for most franchises but after 10 games, maybe its time to switch it up a bit. Make it stand out from the rest.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 jhonMalcovich
@Jag85 said:

jhonMalcovich and Zelda187, this one is for you guys...

Loading Video...

...Enjoy.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 lostrib

@speak_low: yeah, it's interesting that it's a thread about the animation and graphics of the game, and his first line is OMG the characters look gay

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#100 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@silversix_ said:

Can't stand this sausage fest. I can only imagine what's the 'secret' ending of this game o.O

The fact that you "imagine" that is some what telling