Angryjoeshow reviews TLOU 10\10

• 94 results
#51 Posted by Vecna (3394 posts) -

@Vecna

That means its on iOS and Adroid too. Multiplatform Extravaganza ! :)

Indeed. I watched the version that cut out all of the boring gameplay and just had the cutscenes. What about you?

#52 Edited by Lulu_Lulu (11658 posts) -

@Vecna

I played through the boring gameplay.... Don't let cows fool you, half of it was tedious. Theres nothing GOTY worthy about long walks and looting empty drawers and sneaking past Brain Dead Zombies.... The Human Enemies were fun though.

#53 Posted by PsychoLemons (2076 posts) -

'Kay then.

#54 Posted by Promised_Trini (3619 posts) -

@navyguy21: That makes sense, I remember he had a video about giving away one of the two PS4's he had purchased.

#55 Posted by sailor232 (4592 posts) -

I guess he has a special version of the game that includes vast vast superior AI improvements. I don't know how a flawed game gets 10/10.

#56 Posted by handssss (1834 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@amazonangry said:

Saw this the other day. Pc and xbox fanboys were livid. I was jocular.

Why would they be livid?

because he did a rabid xbox fanboy joke in the review?

#57 Edited by ButDuuude (446 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

The kind of games lems can only dream about and even their dreams cannot achieve over 900p.

And PS4 can't go over 1080p.

lol console peasants.

I know! look how realistic this PC game looks!!

#58 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42718 posts) -

Joe is a good dude. I especially enjoy his movie reviews.

#59 Posted by AmazonAngry (945 posts) -

@ButDuuude: I know! look how realistic this PC game looks!!"

MASTER PROSTATE CHECK RACE

#60 Posted by smashed_pinata (3216 posts) -

He's pretty far off with his review. I guess it's more about entertainment like yatzhee's, not a critical review.

#61 Posted by lostrib (35889 posts) -

@handssss said:

@lostrib said:

Why would they be livid?

What does that have to do with PC gamers?

#62 Posted by nintendoboy16 (26497 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

@lostrib said:

he also gave 10/10 to GW2, Skyrim and RDR

his guild wars 2 review was cringe worthy.....

And his love for ESO online.... kinda speaks volumes really doesn't it...

Dude, he didn't like ESO and he's generally an Elder Scrolls fan.

#63 Posted by GunSmith1_basic (9779 posts) -

finally, a reviewer who speaks for all of us and not for "the man"

lol

#64 Posted by RoboCopISJesus (1408 posts) -

@speedfreak48t5p said:

@silversix_ said:

The kind of games lems can only dream about and even their dreams cannot achieve over 900p.

lol console peasants.

seems to have more gameplay than Last of Us

#65 Posted by handssss (1834 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@handssss said:

@lostrib said:

Why would they be livid?

What does that have to do with PC gamers?

that doesn't and I wasn't referring to them. Shoulda clarified that I think it explained the Xbox ones.

As for PC gamers, I only just saw a bunch of comments from people claiming to be PC gamers who either immediately discredit the game because its just a console game and feel the need to share that opinion with the world, or say that they will not buy a ps3/4 for this game, yada yada. only care if it comes to PC. Again, it's not "livid" but seen quite a few of these comments.

#66 Posted by Mr_Huggles_dog (1001 posts) -

Angry Xbox fans have no excuse.

TLoU deserves this praise....form anyone.

#67 Posted by Seabas989 (10182 posts) -

Opinions are great.

#68 Edited by Ballroompirate (22781 posts) -

The day that I actually care about what Angryjoe says....will probably be never.

#69 Posted by Cloud_imperium (2952 posts) -

Angry Joe is awesome . Too bad , he barely uploads his reviews now . He mostly focuses on his website and community now .

#70 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9669 posts) -

Lol saw it earlier. Those jab at the lems.

its funny cuz last gen he stayed away from anything Playstation and down right bash the PS3.

I dont think he ever owned on or did any reviews or commentating on PS3 games either.

#71 Posted by darkspineslayer (19626 posts) -

Not giving him a view.

#72 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3543 posts) -

Another great review, highly entertaining.

#73 Edited by PhazonBlazer (11707 posts) -

Kinda makes you wonder why McShea and Caro were fired. Could it be intentional trolling of Playstation fans by giving it an 8/10?

Wait a second...

Did you see it?

Oh my Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!

#74 Posted by turtlethetaffer (16722 posts) -

What's really incredible is that there is nothing to talk about in this thread and yet it goes on for two pages.

#75 Posted by EasyComeEasyGo (584 posts) -

Saw this 3 days ago and as part of the Angry Joe Angry Army, AJ was an Xbox guy who never own PS3 back then and now he owns PS4 and play TLOU Remastered, this is proof that Xbox 360 fans switch to PS4 this gen but I'm just using him as an example. Glad he's enjoying it as I did last year and I'm having a blast playing it on PS4.

I guess Haters gonna Hate on AJ.

#76 Edited by scottpsfan14 (4770 posts) -

Who gives a shit what that talentless tool thinks?

Says the talented mofo mems. LOL

#77 Edited by DEadliNE-Zero0 (1994 posts) -

I stopped listening to Joe after he gave Skyrim and GW2 both 10. And i freaking love those games.

Come to think of it, he gives almost every AAA, big budget game a 9 out o.............wait a minute. (ok, watch doges)

#78 Posted by Flubbbs (3060 posts) -

Angry Joe hit the nail on the head once again with his professional well thought out review.. best reviewer in the biz.. seeing the xbox fans flip out in the video comments is great

#79 Posted by EasyComeEasyGo (584 posts) -

@deadline-zero0: at least he was spot-on with Titanfall review and he didn't believe in that ridiculous hype crap so he ain't that bad.

By the way, I'm enjoying my vacation since you ask on another topic now locked.

#80 Edited by mems_1224 (46972 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

What do I have to do with anything? I dont talk about video games for a living. Try and keep up stupid.

#81 Posted by kepper_larson (39 posts) -
#82 Posted by scottpsfan14 (4770 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@mems_1224 said:

What do I have to do with anything? I dont talk about video games for a living. Try and keep up stupid.

I'm not stupid :(

#83 Posted by kepper_larson (39 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@mems_1224 said:

On one hand he called you a mofo, on the other hand he thinks you're talented. What are we going to do Mems?

#84 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (13842 posts) -

Loved it.

#85 Posted by Bardock47 (5278 posts) -

Never understood for Joe on here; generally has pretty good reviews and valid reasons.

#86 Posted by madsnakehhh (14273 posts) -

That annoying fanboy? ok.

#87 Edited by DEadliNE-Zero0 (1994 posts) -

@EasyComeEasyGo said:

@deadline-zero0: at least he was spot-on with Titanfall review and he didn't believe in that ridiculous hype crap so he ain't that bad.

By the way, I'm enjoying my vacation since you ask on another topic now locked.

Nice. Have fun.

Also, that Titanfall review was definitely one i agreed 100% with. Honestly, i wasn't trying to say he's stupid, or doesn't know what he's talking about. But he makes a ton of mistakes.

By one big problem with Joe is, while he is entertaining to watch, he seems to have a small, limited, gaming portfolio. I'm probably wrong in this, but, didn't he used to onyl play COD, Halo, and small pool of games on the original xbox. I mean, his interview with the Pillars of Eternity devs was definitelly horrible,

Also, for all of bashing of Tom for the 8/10, but atleast he not only played the previous Uncharted games, but reviewed and scored 2 (9.5) and 3 (9.0).

#88 Edited by lglz1337 (3450 posts) -

XposBone fanboys SAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! bahaha

at 10:40 hahahahaha jealous xbox fanboys...

#89 Posted by Stringerboy (6970 posts) -

E-celeb threads, how wonderful.

#90 Posted by jsmoke03 (12846 posts) -

i find him annoying....i actually find anyone with angry/annoyed/ as part of their youtube persona is annoying

#91 Edited by WilliamRLBaker (28380 posts) -

Of course? there is a reason I don't watch Angry joe.....he's a gimmick and like all Gimmicks won't legitimately review a game based upon its quality but on what his fans want to hear. You don't make money by telling all your fans they are wrong even when its the truth.

#92 Posted by navyguy21 (12825 posts) -

Saw this 3 days ago and as part of the Angry Joe Angry Army, AJ was an Xbox guy who never own PS3 back then and now he owns PS4 and play TLOU Remastered, this is proof that Xbox 360 fans switch to PS4 this gen but I'm just using him as an example. Glad he's enjoying it as I did last year and I'm having a blast playing it on PS4.

I guess Haters gonna Hate on AJ.

He owns both, not just PS4

#94 Edited by hoosier7 (3784 posts) -

@WilliamRLBaker said:

Of course? there is a reason I don't watch Angry joe.....he's a gimmick and like all Gimmicks won't legitimately review a game based upon its quality but on what his fans want to hear. You don't make money by telling all your fans they are wrong even when its the truth.

He's a PC gamer first and foremost so how praising a console exclusive can be pandering to his fanbase when they're largely PC gamers i don't know. Top logic as usual Willy.

#95 Edited by tonitorsi (8327 posts) -

@speedfreak48t5p said:

@silversix_ said:

lol console peasants.

#96 Edited by Shielder7 (5152 posts) -

Saw this the other day. Pc and xbox fanboys were livid. I was jocular.

Even an Xbox fanboy like Joe knows the PS4 has the best of the best that the Xbone and PC can't hope to compete with.