Angry Joe reviews Pillars of Eternity

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

tldw?

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

After Joe's childish rant over Nintendo's policies, I've stopped keeping up with his videos.

Moistcarrot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Moistcarrot
Member since 2015 • 1474 Posts

Can we stop posting this guy now?

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

pc gamers do u like this more than baldurs gate an dragon age inquisition? hows it measuring up?

Skelly34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Skelly34
Member since 2015 • 2353 Posts

@ProtossX said:

pc gamers do u like this more than baldurs gate an dragon age inquisition? hows it measuring up?

It's teh bestest dud.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

oh look, more shitty costumes and shitty effects and another "review" thats way too long by a talentless youtuber. pass.

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#8 GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts

@ProtossX said:

Better than Baldur's Gate 1, less interesting than Baldur's Gate 2 (primarily due to characters), and significantly superior than Dragon Age Inquisition from a RPG perspective.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

The guy bought an Alienware, I couldn't give less of a shit what he thinks about anything, especially PC related...

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 foxhound_fox
@nyadc said:

The guy bought an Alienware

And complains about spending $300 on a Wii U.

Santesyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 Santesyu
Member since 2008 • 4451 Posts

Seems more like advirtisement ;3 who cares about angry joe

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts

@ProtossX said:

Yes and yes. It's not better than BG2 or PS:T, the true classics of the infinity engine games, but it's a nice return to form for the genre.

eNT1TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 eNT1TY
Member since 2005 • 1319 Posts

Is the cosplay thing this guy's schtick now? I don't watch his videos often (didn't watch this one) or rather hardly ever; think i watched 2 many years ago and both were like almost an hour and he said everything he needed to in like 5 mins and spent the rest of the time repeating shit mostly and occasionally wearing crappy costumes. I do recall some anger here and there... why is he mad?

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10310 Posts

So basically he liked it. 8/10.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7fcf5e55c95
deactivated-5a7fcf5e55c95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#15 deactivated-5a7fcf5e55c95
Member since 2011 • 2103 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:
@nyadc said:

I thought his Wii U was donated to him by a fan. Or maybe I'm mistaken.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 foxhound_fox

@PikminWorld said:

In his last Nintendo rant video he bitched about spending "nearly $1000" on Nintendo stuff... and only because he doesn't want to share his revenue stream with the copyright holder who is taking the time to enforce their copyright.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7fcf5e55c95
deactivated-5a7fcf5e55c95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#17 deactivated-5a7fcf5e55c95
Member since 2011 • 2103 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

@PikminWorld said:

In his last Nintendo rant video he bitched about spending "nearly $1000" on Nintendo stuff... and only because he doesn't want to share his revenue stream with the copyright holder who is taking the time to enforce their copyright.

Huh... I find it interesting because, apparently in his first video he talks about how some fans donated money for him to get one and then in his second video he makes it sound like he bought it with his own money or something. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=18&v=koX-Ny6zHdM First minute he mentions the donations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz09W2Z6OOU And around the 1:50 mark he mentions buying the console.

Though I may not agree with him all the time, I can't deny his reviews are somewhat entertaining and at times, informative, though SW usually keeps me up to date and he usually restates what I hear here mostly.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts
@PikminWorld said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@PikminWorld said:

Huh... I find it interesting because, apparently in his first video he talks about how some fans donated money for him to get one and then in his second video he makes it sound like he bought it with his own money or something. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=18&v=koX-Ny6zHdM First minute he mentions the donations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz09W2Z6OOU And around the 1:50 mark he mentions buying the console.

Though I may not agree with him all the time, I can't deny his reviews are somewhat entertaining and at times, informative, though SW usually keeps me up to date and he usually restates what I hear here mostly.

LOL so that son of a bitch didn't even buy it, his fans paid for it and he has the nerve to act like it was money out of his pocket, what a piece of crap...

Avatar image for deactivated-6243ee9902175
deactivated-6243ee9902175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-6243ee9902175
Member since 2007 • 5847 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

@PikminWorld said:

Fair use. Reviewers, even ones on this site, do the exact same thing and there has never been a problem until Nintendo starts taking these down. Also, lets not forget the advertising that this would bring for Nintendo (you know that thing they almost never do for their games?). Its really just them being overzealous. The only times they should jump on these people is when they upload ROMs or things like the tech demo with ripped assets they recently C&Ded.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

For the less inclined.....the purpose of his rant regarding the money spent on the system, accessories and games....was the fact that he showed interest and support for Nintendo and when he tried to share his fun times.....Nintendo said "**** you".

I'm not surprised Nintendo fanboys are on his case....if this were EA or Ubisoft....it would be a different story.

Do I think he should have known beforehand that it would be taken down? Yes.

Do I think he has a point? Yes.

I'm not sure why it's so difficult to see that.

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 -God-
Member since 2004 • 3627 Posts

He's right about the AI/Scripts. Obsidian clearly ran out of funding for that key feature.

No party AI made me give it a 8.5/10 rather than 9/10, and still makes it inferior to IE games.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 foxhound_fox

@Whiteblade999 said:

Fair use. Reviewers, even ones on this site, do the exact same thing and there has never been a problem until Nintendo starts taking these down. Also, lets not forget the advertising that this would bring for Nintendo (you know that thing they almost never do for their games?). Its really just them being overzealous. The only times they should jump on these people is when they upload ROMs or things like the tech demo with ripped assets they recently C&Ded.

Who gives a ****? It's Nintendo's choice to enforce their copyright and fair use doesn't cover playing an entire way through a game.

Plenty of other Youtubers share their revenue with Nintendo as they requested, and they don't get DMCA'd.

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 -God-
Member since 2004 • 3627 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

@Whiteblade999 said:

Who gives a ****? It's Nintendo's choice to

Sounds like those idiots who used to defend EA's scumbag moves.

Oh look at your avatar, ugh. Nintendo Drones.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Mr_Huggles_dog

Stopped the review when he said there was a lot of reading.

I wish I enjoyed reading in games, but I just don't. Too bad...this game looked pretty good.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-6243ee9902175

@foxhound_fox said:

@Whiteblade999 said:

Who gives a ****? It's Nintendo's choice to enforce their copyright and fair use doesn't cover playing an entire way through a game.

Plenty of other Youtubers share their revenue with Nintendo as they requested, and they don't get DMCA'd.

I do, otherwise I wouldn't be posting. Why does it matter if they play through the game? Watching someone play 3D World isn't going to stop them from buying it, because you know people buy Nintendo games for gameplay? In fact it is going to have the opposite effect, they are going to see stuff like Shadow-Play Alley and want to try it out for themselves. That advertising will moves units for them, something they don't seem to understand. THAT is their cut.

This program Nintendo has on youtube is a fucking joke. The split is bigger then most partners take with Youtube personalities. If they do both, then they get an even smaller split, making it harder for them to survive on as a full time job. If you feel that Nintendo is entitled to that, lets ignore that then. All videos have to be approved by them and have a 3 day wait. Think about that for a second. You are never going to get videos up the day of release or when the embargo goes up, where the biggest revenue for some content creators come from, because of that screening process. And if the Youtuber decides to post a negative review, what is to stop Nintendo from simply censoring it?

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 foxhound_fox

@Whiteblade999 said:

I do, otherwise I wouldn't be posting. Why does it matter if they play through the game? Watching someone play 3D World isn't going to stop them from buying it, because you know people buy Nintendo games for gameplay? In fact it is going to have the opposite effect, they are going to see stuff like Shadow-Play Alley and want to try it out for themselves. That advertising will moves units for them, something they don't seem to understand. THAT is their cut.

This program Nintendo has on youtube is a fucking joke. The split is bigger then most partners take with Youtube personalities. If they do both, then they get an even smaller split, making it harder for them to survive on as a full time job. If you feel that Nintendo is entitled to that, lets ignore that then. All videos have to be approved by them and have a 3 day wait. Think about that for a second. You are never going to get videos up the day of release or when the embargo goes up, where the biggest revenue for some content creators come from, because of that screening process. And if the Youtuber decides to post a negative review, what is to stop Nintendo from simply censoring it?

Joke or not, it's their decision as a company, and bitching and moaning about not being able to get 100% revenue from a "let's play" is just childish. Nintendo chooses to enforce their copyright. Tough shit.

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

For the less inclined.....the purpose of his rant regarding the money spent on the system, accessories and games....was the fact that he showed interest and support for Nintendo and when he tried to share his fun times.....Nintendo said "**** you".

I'm not surprised Nintendo fanboys are on his case....if this were EA or Ubisoft....it would be a different story.

If it had been Sony or Microsoft the fanboys of the respective companies would be on his case, I don't understand why everyone talks about the Nintendo fans like that as if they were the only ones that do that. Thats why theyre fanboys.

The reason people are on his case including non Nintendo fans are because he was very well aware of everything beforehand and still acts surprised. He had a video removed and still decided to put another one just to bitch. If he decided to spend money on a system he knew he wasnt going to cover because of the YouTube program he didn't want to participate in, then its his own damn fault.

Nintendo never said "**** you" they just wanted him to follow the guidelines, Joe is the one that said "**** you"

Are Nintendo policies ridiculous? Absolutely. Do they have a right? Yes. Is Joe being an idiot for clicks? Absolutely.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 foxhound_fox

@-God- said:

Sounds like those idiots who used to defend EA's scumbag moves.

Oh look at your avatar, ugh. Nintendo Drones.

*yawn*

Countering an argument based on a person's avatar is such a fallacy.

He could easily go to Twitch if he doesn't like how Nintendo demands part of his revenue. But he won't, because he's a greedy dick who thinks he's entitled to use copyrighted material to make money.

Youtubers are really lucky Nintendo is the only one enforcing their copyright claims.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

I wish I enjoyed reading in games, but I just don't. Too bad...this game looked pretty good.

To be fair, reading sucks with most games because the writing sucks in most games. Not the case here at all. You may actually enjoy it. Beyond that, you can just choose what to read and what to skip on. I don't sit there and read every single book I pick up in this game, but it's cool that the stuff is there for those who do wish to know every detail of the world and lore.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By deactivated-6243ee9902175

@foxhound_fox said:

@Whiteblade999 said:

Joke or not, it's their decision as a company, and bitching and moaning about not being able to get 100% revenue from a "let's play" is just childish. Nintendo chooses to enforce their copyright. Tough shit.

And those decisions have done them a world of good right? Oh wait, it has alienated a bunch of people who would have otherwise made content for them (Total Biscuit is another example off the top of my head). Their head being up their ass is largely what caused them to lose so much market share when they were in a position to keep dominance. If a company who makes games I happen to like a lot and want to succeed fucks up I'm going to keep on calling them on it until they turn the sinking ship around.

Apparently I'm the childish one because I don't blindly accept whatever bullshit they do. Come on dude, I remember you being a great poster on the PC boards back in the day, stop the fanboy shit.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog

@Kaze_no_Mirai: B/c as I said...if this were a neutral company (not Sony/MS/Nintendo) the Nintendo fanboys would be all over it. And yes...thats why they are fanboys....but it seems any Nintendo fan...is a fanboy...backing them up on whatever. Who the **** cares if they're in the right....thats not the point.

Theres more than one outcome for manipulation. Did AJ do this for the views? Probably. He ALSO could have done this b/c he hates that Nintendo has the type of shit relationship with ppl who want to share Nintendo games on youtube.

I get thats why their called faboys.....and thats exactly why I said what I said. This isn't cows coming to Sony's rescue over a thread about some dude getting phished for $600 and everyone screaming "SONY SUCKS!!" only to find out theres more to the story.

This isn't the X1 only being able to do 900p in many games regardless of having one of the best looking console games of this gen.

It's about Nintendo's youtube outlook and sheep doing the exact opposite of what would be done if it were a neutral company.

@ConanTheStoner: I'd feel like I was missing out on something if I didn't read....maybe not everything but at least a lot of it. I did listen to the rest of the review and from what I gather a lot of the lore and whatnot is reading but some or all (?) of the main quest missions are voice acted. For a game that supposedly has a bunch of shit in it....I wouldn't want to miss out on half the stuff.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

@Whiteblade999 said:

Joke or not, it's their decision as a company, and bitching and moaning about not being able to get 100% revenue from a "let's play" is just childish. Nintendo chooses to enforce their copyright. Tough shit..

Just rolling over and accepting stupid policies is dumb. He has a right to express his thoughts on this matter, and most people fully agree with him. Not sure if you're aware, but youtube is a legit career. I don't see how its childish to complain about not getting 100% revenue from Nintendo games. It simply encourages youtubers to not cover Nintendo's games, and that's a big loss for everyone involved. Nintendo's stance is just going to dig them a bigger hole. Wii U is a complete failure, and Nintendo needs all the positive coverage it can get for the system.

Avatar image for deactivated-597794cd74015
deactivated-597794cd74015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#33  Edited By deactivated-597794cd74015
Member since 2012 • 961 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:
@nyadc said:

The Wii U wouldn't cost $300 if they just shipped it with the standard Pro Controller instead of that stupid iPad.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

After Joe's childish rant over Nintendo's policies, I've stopped keeping up with his videos.

He was kinda okay before in my eyes,but after that cry fest it kinda made me dislike him.

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Kaze_no_Mirai

@mr_huggles_dog: You didn't seem to understand. The point I made about fanboys is everyone talking about how typical it is of Nintendo fans to defend the company as if their fanboyism is above that. When they all do that. I don't see why you bring up 900p or the other phishing victim. All fanboys will defend their beloved company of any stupidity. No exceptions. I guarantee you if this had been Microsoft or Sony they'd have their fanboys on their nuts doing damage control and yes, sheep would most likely criticize. My point is Joe and other people talking about "typical sheep" blindly defending the company acting like they're the only ones like that.

Who the **** cares if they have the right? A lot of people. Nintendo and YouTube for example. I do think what they ask for is stupid. I applaud YouTubers for taking a stand in what they believe. But Joe us pretending to be a white knight standing up to big bad Nintendo. When hes just as bad as their policies. The fact that he acted surprised is proof, had he wanted to make a statement he'd had done that. Not upload a video purposefully to play the victim card.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

@JangoWuzHere said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@Whiteblade999 said:

Joke or not, it's their decision as a company, and bitching and moaning about not being able to get 100% revenue from a "let's play" is just childish. Nintendo chooses to enforce their copyright. Tough shit..

Just rolling over and accepting stupid policies is dumb. He has a right to express his thoughts on this matter, and most people fully agree with him. Not sure if you're aware, but youtube is a legit career. I don't see how its childish to complain about not getting 100% revenue from Nintendo games. It simply encourages youtubers to not cover Nintendo's games, and that's a big loss for everyone involved. Nintendo's stance is just going to dig them a bigger hole. Wii U is a complete failure, and Nintendo needs all the positive coverage it can get for the system.

No but its childish for go "im doing no videos cause I gatta share money. Even though you guys bought the stuff for me so I can soly do nintendo content" heres an idea joe do a non profit video for your fans that supported you or if you want do a vlog and still get paid for it. I think he said something about nintendo strangling creativity which is 100% incorrect. Now if he said nintendo is strangling my nintendo related income then that would be honest. End of the day other youtubers will cover nintendo stuff so all hes doing is hurting his fans not nintendo. Did he forget why he got into this review stuff or was it really all about the money. Also he knew this would happen again and yet still did it and went to complain. I do not pity this guy one bit.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Mr_Huggles_dog

@Kaze_no_Mirai said:

@mr_huggles_dog:

I do think what they ask for is stupid.

Thats the only point I was making.

To not outright back Nintendo even though the policies are stupid.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

One of few times Kickstarter really turn out good, nice to see this game

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#39 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58938 Posts

Didn't really add anything new I didn't already know or hasn't been said before.

cdragon_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By cdragon_88
Member since 2003 • 1840 Posts

I'm not quite sure what the purpose of this post was after reading all the comments. Are we suppose to respond to PoE? Critiquing Angry Joe himself? Critiquing Angry Joe's review of PoE? Or Angry Joe's Nintendo rant video? Whatever the case, I guess I'll answer all of the above.

AJ's PoE review: Great review that assess many aspects of the game and fully presents what to expect from this game.

AJ himself: Not much of a fan. He kind of seems like a douche.

PoE: Seems like a pretty damn good game that I should buy one of these days once I get my medical bills payed off.

AJ on Nintendo: Everyone needs to calm the f down. Nintendo owns their IP. They can do whatever the hell they want. (haven't watch his video but I'm assuming that this video was a response for Nintendo vs fans using their IPs)

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Kaze_no_Mirai

@mr_huggles_dog: And the point that I was trying to make is that Joe is just playing the victim even he knew everything beforehand. And that you and many others talk about Nintendo fans defending the company as if they're the only ones that do that, with the pretext that if it had beem EA or someone else it wouldn't happen. When it's obvious that Sony or MS fans would do the same.

I never once argued that Nintendo's policies are brilliant or okay. And I made that clear since the beginning, i only argued those two things you said.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog

@Kaze_no_Mirai:

You're saying fanboys will be fanboys.

I'm saying fanboys of any of them would be acting different if it were a neutral company like Ubisoft or EA.

There are sheep who still don't agree with what Nintendo did in this case....and there are cows and lems that don't agree with everything their respective favorite company's do. The fanboys ppl are calling out are just that....the fanboys.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#43 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

That was a great review and I didn't expect him to review it. I hope positive word of a mouth will boost sales because I want to see this become a franchise. I disagree about the story though. So far from what I've played, it's really good and writing is easily one of the best in video games. It's one of the biggest reasons why I can't stop playing the game.

Writing here is much better than Divinity: Original Sin but I found loot and combat more interesting in Original Sin. It was a game that took old school formulas and executed them in a new way. Would've been nice if Joe reviewed that game because it would've convinced more people to buy that game.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#44 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

Started playing it and its kicking my arse big time. I have to rest frequently in readrics castle and I think I took up on his quest way too early.(I wanna quit my job to play this game. :'( )

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#45 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts
@ConanTheStoner said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

To be fair, reading sucks with most games because the writing sucks in most games. Not the case here at all. You may actually enjoy it. Beyond that, you can just choose what to read and what to skip on. I don't sit there and read every single book I pick up in this game, but it's cool that the stuff is there for those who do wish to know every detail of the world and lore.

Agreed. I suck at reading but after starting the game, the first thing I noticed was the writing, that doesn't suck like most other games. I only read things related to main story and the ones that feel interesting and so far I haven't missed anything important. I did the same with Original Sin but writing is a lot better here. I don't think anyone sucks when it comes to reading, more than I do. That's something.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

The review was spot-on by Joe once again but I'll play Pillars of Eternity late this year, got too many things to do. I'm looking forward if he's doing MKX review.

@foxhound_fox said:

Come on now Fox, AJ games review shouldn't be overlooked depending on what type of game your looking for when Joe spots something is wrong, it's worth looking before buying a game. AJ is most of the times, my last top when I'm ready to buy a game once I got all the data I need.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
Member since 2009 • 6176 Posts

Another highly detailed, well put together review by AngryJoe. Some people hate on him(mostly just butthurt sheep) but nobody can deny his review standards are pretty damn high. He's better than most professional review critics and adds immense amounts of entertainment value to his videos.

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#48 adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts

@Crossel777 said:

Another highly detailed, well put together review by AngryJoe. Some people hate on him(mostly just butthurt sheep) but nobody can deny his review standards are pretty damn high. He's better than most professional review critics and adds immense amounts of entertainment value to his videos.

Indeed. Him and TB is when i usually go for reviews though i dont really like AJ other videos but his reviews are good and informative

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#49 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

I agree with this.

Also it's the dumbest type of copyright to enforce.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#50 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

Childish rant? *looks at avatar* oh never mind carry on