And Sony has done it. Makes me Want PS+. Vita Added!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ShadowDeathX (10575 posts) -

PlayStation Plus will be available on Vita on November 19, Sony announced today. The Vita PS Plus rollout will include access to an Instant Game Collection, a series of AAA titles available for download via the PlayStation Store. The Instant Game Collection will be accessible on November 20, when the PlayStation Store publishes.

Plus members will receive six games for the Vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Jet Set Radio, Wipeout 2048, Gravity Rush, Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack! and PSP's Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions.

Plus costs $18 for three months or $50 for a year, and those with a PS3 Plus membership automatically can use that on Vita, and vice versa. Plus also provides 1GB of cloud storage on PS3 and 1GB of cloud storage on the Vita.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/13/ps-plus-hits-vita-on-november-19/

#2 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -

Hmm, maybe I will stop trying to sell my Vita! lol

#3 Posted by EPaul (9906 posts) -

Damn, maybe i should get a Vita for Black Friday

#4 Posted by darkspineslayer (19531 posts) -
Own two of those, kind of makes me disappointed i bought Uncharted... Suppose its time to invest in a bigger memory card...
#5 Posted by jeffster85 (2286 posts) -
already a thread for this....
#6 Posted by KiZZo1 (3965 posts) -

Now they just have to make people want a Vita :)

#7 Posted by PressXtoJump (1493 posts) -
everybody, lets get vita
#8 Posted by Bruce_Benzing (1742 posts) -

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29316718/ps--coming-to-vita-november-19th

#9 Posted by charizard1605 (55948 posts) -
Yep, it's getting harder to resist the impulse to get a Vita.
#10 Posted by NoirLamia777 (2129 posts) -

That is a great instant game collection, already have Uncharted and Gravity Rush but have wanted to try the others for some time.

#11 Posted by Miroku32 (8666 posts) -
Yep, it's getting harder to resist the impulse to get a Vita.charizard1605
You can't resist the Vita Revolution :P
#12 Posted by charizard1605 (55948 posts) -
[QUOTE="charizard1605"]Yep, it's getting harder to resist the impulse to get a Vita.Miroku32
You can't resist the Vita Revolution :P

Yes I can :x
#13 Posted by SaltyMeatballs (25150 posts) -
If I had PS Vita/PS3 I would have PS+ for sure.
#14 Posted by BPoole96 (22784 posts) -

Seems like a must have for any Vita owner. If Vita had more games that interested me, I would consier buying one.

#15 Posted by mariokart64fan (19373 posts) -

hmm lets say pay 50 a year to recieve 6 games no thanks i think id need a memory card as mine is already near full lol sony now if they included unlimited storage space, id pay but that simply aint gonna happen ,

remember every time they add games you download them it takes up space- 32 gigs would go real fast especally with those games already lol

something tells me psn plus wouldnt work out to well on the vita , for that reason alone if they let you plug externals in to the vita then maybe but since they do not ,

we will constantly have to delete things . and thats not good . id rather have games on card over digital for vita ,. because well the memory cards cost alot of money already

#16 Posted by 2Chalupas (5013 posts) -

Dayum. Might be time for me to get a Vita (Black Friday).

#17 Posted by DanteSuikoden (3418 posts) -

Yes I can :xcharizard1605

Black Friday is right around the corner...

#18 Posted by SolidTy (42386 posts) -

That's a great deal for new owners, instant collections are nice.

Sony has had this in the works since the release of the Vita, fans have asked for PS+ support. Nice to see it's arrived finally.

#19 Posted by darkspineslayer (19531 posts) -

hmm lets say pay 50 a year to recieve 6 games no thanks i think id need a memory card as mine is already near full lol sony now if they included unlimited storage space, id pay but that simply aint gonna happen ,

remember every time they add games you download them it takes up space- 32 gigs would go real fast especally with those games already lol

something tells me psn plus wouldnt work out to well on the vita , for that reason alone if they let you plug externals in to the vita then maybe but since they do not ,

we will constantly have to delete things . and thats not good . id rather have games on card over digital for vita ,. because well the memory cards cost alot of money already

mariokart64fan
Do you just hate everything?
#20 Posted by TwistedShade (3149 posts) -

Very good deal i may grab PS+ for it. I don't think my 16gb card will hold out.

#21 Posted by bbkkristian (14938 posts) -
hm. so all those games you choose not to fork over $40 for, you'll now get for free? :P
#22 Posted by Solid_Tango (8609 posts) -
I ll have to get a vita now, i m looking at the white assasins creed version.
#23 Posted by Malta_1980 (11209 posts) -

wow thats great news... even though i got 3 of those games its always nice getting a couple free :)

this is what Sony needs to do, support the PSV and make sure games keep coming out on the system...

#24 Posted by crimsonman1245 (4253 posts) -

Are they saying you get to choose between those games or you get all of them for having PS+?

#25 Posted by The_Game21x (26342 posts) -

Damn, Sony must be desperate to get people to buy a Vita to give away (rather, allow people to rent) games for PS+ subscribers.

But, seeing as the Vita is about $100 too expensive right now (in my mind) and I don't feel like spending $50 for a subscription to PS+, I'm gonna give this a pass.

#26 Posted by TwistedShade (3149 posts) -

Are they saying you get to choose between those games or you get all of them for having PS+?

crimsonman1245

You can download all of them with PS+

#27 Posted by crimsonman1245 (4253 posts) -

[QUOTE="crimsonman1245"]

TwistedShade

You can download all of them with PS+

Dang, im going to get PS+ when i get my Vita.

#28 Posted by Meeeper282 (1602 posts) -

[QUOTE="mariokart64fan"]

darkspineslayer

No, he likes james bond games

#29 Posted by gamefan67 (9873 posts) -

[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"][QUOTE="mariokart64fan"]

Meeeper282

No, he likes james bond games

We should all just be glad he isnt making a list.:P
#30 Posted by omho88 (3967 posts) -

The plus is becoming Sony's new killer application.

#31 Posted by Samus3D (1675 posts) -

Too bad you have to buy a 16+ GB memory card under THEIR name...

#32 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1774 posts) -
The titles they put on the Playstation Plus makes me wish I had a PS3 a long time ago over an xbox :P All the money I spent on Xbox live i'd have so many more games with a Playstation by now :P