An Honest thank you to the System Warriors.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1 KittenNose
Member since 2014 • 2470 Posts

Hello System Warriors, this website is the only one that gets through my work's filter. Often my job consists of waiting for forty five minutes while a customer struggles with tasks like checking their email. System Wars has turned what would otherwise be a painfully dull waste of life into something I actually look forward to.

Every time I have to wait while a customer types a URL into one of the eight white bars on their screen to find the one that doesn't automatically direct them to a message saying they need to buy anti-virus software, you folks are there. Be you Cow, Lemming, or Hermit, thank you kindly for the grins.

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

-xwilson7x-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 -xwilson7x-
Member since 2005 • 6068 Posts

apologize in advance but my system wars game been off...but who are the cows lemmings hermits again??? are we missing one lol

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

no sheep?

oh well enjoy your mature experiences lol.

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

You are so freaking cute!!!!

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

@getyeryayasout said:

@KBFloYd said:

no sheep?

oh well enjoy your mature experiences lol.

They're saying thanks for the grins. Sheep are notoriously unfunny...their jokes are baa-aad. :P

i think he is a cow or hermit...because if he was a lemming or sheep...no way he would be grinning

stealth cow troll post....plz lock

TLSHBO

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

Someone who gets what SW is all about. I also like you OP have to spend boring hours behind a computer desk or doing mundane tasks and SW helps me get through lol. I come here for the lulz and to troll lems

ngohue210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ngohue210
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Chào mọi người, game chiến thuật luôn hấp dẫn các game thủ với những màn chiến đấu nghẹt thở, các bạn hãy nhanh tay tai game chien thuat mien phi cho điện thoại di động tại đây nhé, cùng tai opera mini mien phitai uc browser mien phi là hai trình lướt web tốt nhất hiện nay nhé. Chúc mọi người thành công.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By KittenNose
Member since 2014 • 2470 Posts

I straight up forgot sheep existed... Sorry Sheep, but... Well you know...

As for my allegiance, I am a dirty PC peasant. Most of the games that make me cheer have really out of date graphics, or just straight up put them in the back seat. I don't even know what the heck AA is, and that means I am not allowed to be master race. I was a Nintendo gamer (Sega didn't have Final Fantasy) until Playstation (Had to follow Final Fantasy!) a Playstation gamer until 360 (who longed for Atlas RPGs you can only find on PS, but I didn't have $600) and became a PC peasant when Fallout forced Steam on me (which sent me into rages that register on the fanboy scale) and Steam asked me if I wanted to buy 30 games for $19.99. (That shut me right up.)

If I had to root for a console this Gen, it would be Sony because they just might let me access all my most adored PS1&2 anywhere I want. If they manage to throw in PS3 games and convince Nintendo to follow suit, I will likely pelt them with cash until I die of happy. I think I am like the worst System Warrior ever. "Buh buh buh we have Gnomoria! You teach gnomes to play minecraft!" isn't going to settle any arguments. I will however poke at folks who claim graphics matter when they pick their console. Consoles are all about following the games/gameplay you favor.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#12  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 IgGy621985
Member since 2004 • 5922 Posts

@kittennose said:

System Wars has turned what would otherwise be a painfully dull waste of life into something I actually look forward to.

93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#14 93BlackHawk93
Member since 2010 • 8611 Posts

@Sweenix said:

You are so freaking cute!!!!

What anime is that from? looks to have good animation.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#15 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

Sorry TC, but I will have to lock this thread because it's not SW material and you need 500 posts to create a thread on SW.If you want to learn more about this new rule please look at the thread I am going to link in this post.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/system-wars-survival-guide-2-0-forum-guidelines-an-31089433/#0