Among the Sleep coming to PS4

• 73 results
#51 Edited by Motokid6 (5234 posts) -

@MonsieurX: GOTY is awarded through rampant advertisements and is itself an advertisement. PC devs don't want anything to do with it. Self publishing ftw.

#52 Edited by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -

@blue_hazy_basic:

"PC has no games, just indies"

"BWAHAHAHA PC LOSES ANOTHER EXCLUSIVE, PS4 HOME OF THE INDIES!"

Don't you guys get bored posting the same silly nonsense over and over?

I prefer when they pull stunts like this, and try to play the nuetral card right afterwards. lol indeed.

#53 Posted by airshocker (29027 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

@airshocker said:

Who gives a fuck? The more games on multiple systems the better. This whole fight over exclusives is nonsense.

Tell that to the herms, they're lashing for no reason.

You're the one baiting them.

#54 Posted by TheGuardian03 (21523 posts) -

Nice, i hope more horror games come to consles.

#55 Posted by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

@airshocker said:

Who gives a fuck? The more games on multiple systems the better. This whole fight over exclusives is nonsense.

How the tittle? how is it baiting if its true, the op doesn't have any kinds of attack or gloating. They need to stop being so sensitive if thats the case.

#56 Edited by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -

Nice, i hope more horror games come to consles.

Horror games are a dying breed on consoles.

#57 Edited by blue_hazy_basic (27383 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

@blue_hazy_basic:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

"PC has no games, just indies"

"BWAHAHAHA PC LOSES ANOTHER EXCLUSIVE, PS4 HOME OF THE INDIES!"

Don't you guys get bored posting the same silly nonsense over and over?

I prefer when they pull stunts like this, and try to play the nuetral card right afterwards. lol indeed.

When did I ever claim to be neutral? You must never have seen me post before.

#58 Edited by Behardy24 (3054 posts) -

Sounds good to me. More games on multiple platforms helps everyone.

#59 Edited by Articuno76 (18730 posts) -

The choice between the two home consoles is made on exclusives and pound-to-performance ratio since the two consoles are otherwise extremely similar propositions. It's a choice between two of a kind.

Whereas the consumer's choice between PC and console isn't about kind but lifestyle.

This is why PC's don't belong in System Wars and why PC/Console comparisons are kinda pointless; people in the real world don't make the choice between the two; it's made for them.

#60 Edited by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -

Sounds good to me. More games on multiple platforms helps everyone.

Agreed

#61 Edited by airshocker (29027 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

@airshocker said:

@ladyblue said:

@airshocker said:

How the tittle? how is it baiting if its true, the op doesn't have any kinds of attack or gloating. They need to stop being so sensitive if thats the case.

What are you, five? Has no one ever rubbed something in when they were right? That's exactly what you're trying to do. Only those of us who both play on the PC and console don't really care and are telling you so. This thread is stupid and it further makes system wars a shitty place to be.

#62 Posted by intotheminx (597 posts) -

I wasn't sure what this game was until I entered the thread. I wasn't aware ATS was a PC exclusive to begin with. It does look interesting...I just kinda forgot about it lol. It's good that it is a multiplat now. More the merrier!

#63 Edited by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

@airshocker said:

@ladyblue said:

@airshocker said:

What are you, five? Has no one ever rubbed something in when they were right? That's exactly what you're trying to do. Only those of us who both play on the PC and console don't really care and are telling you so. This thread is stupid and it further makes system wars a shitty place to be.

Ugh! so because it's true, I'm rubbing it in? This wasn't meant to be a bragging thread, the tittle was their because 1- it's true, and 2- it brings more people in.

Unfortunately nobody(including you) wants to discus the game, regardless of how unique it seems to be. Seems to me even you are beyond fixing.

#64 Posted by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@ladyblue said:

I'll be on top of it when it gets announced for pc.

Or a singleplayer expansion. That would be neat too :D

In reality though, I like that you are bringing lesser known indie titles in the picture, I was just making fun of Suppamans logic :p

I knew that, hence the out the window following your post about logic.

#65 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16296 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

Yeah, I got that. I just didn't want you making GTA V threads for real, hehe :)

#66 Posted by airshocker (29027 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

@airshocker said:

@ladyblue said:

@airshocker said:

@ladyblue said:

@airshocker said:

Ugh! so because it's true, I'm rubbing it in? This wasn't meant to be a bragging thread, the tittle was their because 1- it's true, and 2- it brings more people in.

Unfortunately nobody(including you) wants to discus the game, regardless of how unique it seems to be. Seems to me even you are beyond fixing.

Then you should change your title if you want actual discussion of the game. Because as it stands the only thing it's inviting is contention.

#67 Posted by airshocker (29027 posts) -

Title is much better now.

#68 Posted by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@ladyblue said:

I don't care enough about gta5 to make a thread about it.

... though at you not wanting me making threads. :(

I wasn't sure what this game was until I entered the thread. I wasn't aware ATS was a PC exclusive to begin with. It does look interesting...I just kinda forgot about it lol. It's good that it is a multiplat now. More the merrier!

I found out about it recently. Did you play the demo? Almost wish it was lighthearted, say monsters like you'd find on cartoon movies

#69 Edited by R4gn4r0k (16296 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

I think you make good threads, I don't want you to stop.

Especially if it's about letting more people know about lesser known games you have my blessing :)

#70 Edited by intotheminx (597 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@ladyblue said:

@intotheminx said:

I found out about it recently. Did you play the demo? Almost wish it was lighthearted, say monsters like you'd find on cartoon movies

Whaa? I wasn't even aware a demo was released yet :/ lol. I completely forgot about this game. I'm downloading it now, but yea that sounds like a pretty neat idea.

#71 Edited by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -

@intotheminx said:

@ladyblue said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@ladyblue said:

@intotheminx said:

Whaa? I wasn't even aware a demo was released yet :/ lol. I completely forgot about this game. I'm downloading it now, but yea that sounds like a pretty neat idea.

I think it was a demo/beta. Would be great if you could post your impressions of the game. :)

#72 Edited by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@ladyblue said:

I think you make good threads, I don't want you to stop.

Especially if it's about letting more people know about lesser known games you have my blessing :)

I'll try to get better at making threads.

#73 Edited by PS4hasNOgames (1345 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Suppaman100 said:

PS4 getting PC games, meanwhile PC still waiting for GTA V

...which isn't a PS4 game so the comparison doesn't make a whole lot of sense

What are the chances that GTA5 comes to ps4/x1 before it comes to PC?

#74 Edited by lostrib (34311 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Suppaman100 said:

PS4 getting PC games, meanwhile PC still waiting for GTA V

...which isn't a PS4 game so the comparison doesn't make a whole lot of sense

What are the chances that GTA5 comes to ps4/x1 before it comes to PC?

33.33333%