Amazon = PS4 domination

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by -Damien- (5127 posts) -

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=sv_vg_11#1

complete domination!

#2 Posted by TheRealBigRich (706 posts) -

you must be getting some of these profits to care this much

#3 Posted by navyguy21 (12703 posts) -

Im sure it has nothing to do with PS4 coming out in a few days....

#4 Edited by Gue1 (9174 posts) -

@TheRealBigRich said:

because it means better and stronger support from 3rd party's. And the more money Sony makes the more money they're gonna put toward the creation of more exclusive games.

Just wait and see but don't cry please. The PlayStation domination is ensured. Sony <3

#5 Posted by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

@TheRealBigRich said:

because it means better and stronger support from 3rd party's. And the more money Sony makes the more money they're gonna put toward the creation of more exclusive games.

Just wait and see but don't cry please. The PlayStation domination is ensured. Sony <3

You must cry a lot on these forums to keep having to mention other people crying

#6 Edited by -Damien- (5127 posts) -

@TheRealBigRich:

its a console war brah, the battle is fought in every front

#7 Posted by bumsonfire (225 posts) -

complete domination? HA, not really, calm down bro

#8 Posted by I_can_haz (6495 posts) -

SDC baby!

#9 Edited by killzowned24 (7286 posts) -

Not one thing for xbone in the top 30. LOL!

#10 Posted by BattlefieldFan1 (846 posts) -

Simply amazing. SONY's genius ever since project PS4 started can not be denied. They have played every strategic move well and have outsmarted Microsoft.

In every metric, be it hardware design, engineering, games, and software, SONY has trumped Microsoft and shown Microsoft which of the 2 is the more competent company that deserves to lead the next-generation of gaming.

SONY's inevitable dominance next-gen will usher in a new golden-age of gaming. SONY - There is no other.

#11 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

This stupid list changes by the hour, ps4 coms out in a few days so everyone is getting their credit cards charged as we speak.

#12 Edited by BlueCash (518 posts) -

I avoid shopping at Amazon as much as possible.

#13 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (4994 posts) -

SDC. YES

Kaz provides

#14 Edited by emgesp (2023 posts) -

Jesus Christ. I mean I knew the PS4 was going to outsell the Xbone, but this is ridiculous. I can't wait until we get sales figures in.

#15 Posted by lostrib (31904 posts) -

is this really surprising? the console is launching in 5 days, those best sellers are updated hourly

#16 Posted by _Matt_ (8798 posts) -

If you're going to do this tired old thread TC, at least do it properly:

- images, no one can be bothered to click a not properly linked url

- use the bestseller archive section, as this shows total for the year, not for that one single hour.

You would be able to prove your point that way better. For instance in the 2013 bestseller archive, the PS4 is quite a bit ahead of the Xbox One in 3 major gaming markets (Germany, UK, and US)

#17 Posted by dvalo9 (1269 posts) -

@navyguy21: in Ireland the x1 comes out before the ps4 and the buzz is all for the ps4. Its gotten to the stage where GameStop have notices to say that there won't be any at launch without a preorder,that they can still get an x1 at launch

#18 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (5127 posts) -

Im sure it has nothing to do with PS4 coming out in a few days....

So is Xbone but nobody seems to care.

#19 Posted by djexertive (150 posts) -

How hard would it be to sell my amazon order of PS4 on ebay, if my ebay account only has one thing sold? Just curious.

#20 Edited by rrjim1 (827 posts) -