AMAZING Xbox One deal for Australia. FN AMAZING

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msaus/en_AU/list/categoryID.69342200?icid=HPbanner_3_XBO_ACBundles_CF_18112014&siteID=te1Fq2FCseg-Jd0tw_h0XQ7LuLJQA5T0TA

Save $339

Buy an Assassin's Creed Unity Bundle & get Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon 2, Ryse: Son of Rome + a Wireless Controller FREE!

holllyyyy molllyyyy....a better deal than the ps4 450 dollar one recently IMO. purchase the Xbox One Assasins Creed bundle deal that already delivers 2 AC games in the box...but you also get Ryse, Forza Horizon 2, Sunset OverDrive as well....with an ADDITIONAL XB1 wireless controller added in as a cherry on top O_o...great bundle deal.

not just two last gen remasters and a choice of a couple throw ins. these are all high profile games they're offering here.

really great for MS, they can actually promote their own games and not have to throw out multiplat bundles by themselves to pretend like their console is worth something.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

You call that a deal?

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 tymeservesfate

@Heil68 said:

You call that a deal?

what do you call it squirrel?

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@Heil68 said:

You call that a deal?

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

Thats sweet. Would be better if they swapped AC for Halo.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By tymeservesfate

@Krelian-co said:

@Heil68 said:

You call that a deal?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-playstation-4-500gb-black-friday-bundle-black/8637183.p?id=1219365658942&skuId=8637183

here's the one for you, act like its God's gift...with its glorious remasters. ones even a multiplat...cows love multiplats.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7  Edited By Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

A it's only australia

It's not really a deal, especially if it's selling for 350 now with a unity and comes with 5 extra games priced at about 50 dollars aside from dance central....

So 350+60+60+50+50+10=580 ( seems you need to learn how to do basic math as well, do they teach anything in philly?)

that equals at least 580 USD plus tax equating it to somewhere in the 600 range+ S&H because it's an online only deal If this was US it'd be about 630 minimum...... Which you could get pretty much basically if you bought the shit piece meal.....

Sine it's Australian it would cost a little bit more. They're selling this bundle basically for what you would get it as piece meal and calling it a holiday deal..... LOL

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

still wouldn't buy it

RpgGamer23q

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -3

#9 RpgGamer23q
Member since 2006 • 296 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

A it's only australia

It's not really a deal, especially if it's selling for 350 now with a unity and comes with 5 extra games priced at about 50 dollars aside from dance central....

So 350+60+60+50+50+10=580 ( seems you need to learn how to do basic math as well, do they teach anything in philly?)

that equals at least 580 USD plus tax equating it to somewhere in the 600 range+ S&H because it's an online only deal If this was US it'd be about 630 minimum...... Which you could get pretty much basically if you bought the shit piece meal.....

Sine it's Australian it would cost a little bit more. They're selling this bundle basically for what you would get it as piece meal and calling it a holiday deal..... LOL

Its actually a pretty good deal for Aussies those newer games cost about $80-100 in Australia, so yes it is a holiday deal for Australia, rest of the world obviously not as they get the games / console much cheaper.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Animal-Mother

@RpgGamer23q said:

@Animal-Mother said:

A it's only australia

Its actually a pretty good deal for Aussies those newer games cost about $80-100 in Australia, so yes it is a holiday deal for Australia, rest of the world obviously not as they get the games / console much cheaper.

Yeah i'm not too up on my australian exchange rates and such. But seeing this from a US POV it isn't.

But hey if it's a good deal for the aussies great.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@Heil68 said:

You call that a deal?

LMAO!! Squirrel!!! That's funny. How much is that in U.S. funds? Let me check,

$499AU = $436US. So yeah, that's one helluva deal. Saving about $230- $250 in AU and about $145 if you bought it in the U.S.

@Animal-Mother you;re clueless on math. Next time do the exchange rate Bozo. It would be $436 in the U.S.

$350 + $60 + $60 + $60 + $50 = $580 - A savings of $145 in the U.S. Still a good deal.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

Throw a halo on barbie Sheila!

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

Meh, it's $500 AUS and you're forced to accept broken AC Unity and Ryse. I personally prefer the PS4 bundle because GTA V (played) and TLOU (haven't played, but own for PS3) are amazing and you have your choice of your two other games.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@blackace said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Heil68 said:

You call that a deal?

$499AU = $436US. So yeah, that's one helluva deal. Saving about $230- $250 in AU and about $145 if you bought it in the U.S.

@Animal-Mother you;re clueless on math. Next time do the exchange rate Bozo. It would be $436 in the U.S.

$350 + $60 + $60 + $60 + $50 = $580 - A savings of $145 in the U.S. Still a good deal.

Yeah, but you still have to accept AC Unity, Black Flag, and Ryse. So that's basically like paying $436 for the console, Forza, Sunset, a extra controller, and 3 drink coasters I wouldn't even take out of the shrink wrap. Thanks, but no thanks.

LOL at hyping an Australian bundle...

tacoma1972

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 tacoma1972
Member since 2013 • 199 Posts

Be a deal if I could buy Halo and they gave me a free Xbox One. Then I would get one.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#17 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Did they drop the fee? Nah. That's still fracking expensive. If it came with Gold for free it would be a cool deal, but not the best ever.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By tymeservesfate
@Animal-Mother said:

A it's only australia

you sure about that man....? I think you need to check your conversion rates....and maybe get a clue in general.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Animal-Mother

@blackace said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Heil68 said:

You call that a deal?

You're an idiot. The bundle I did the math for was the 599 sku..... LOL

Also lol at anything blacklace has to say.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Animal-Mother

@tymeservesfate said:
@Animal-Mother said:

A it's only australia

you sure about that man....? I think you need to check your conversion rates....and maybe get a clue in general.

I think you personally need to learn how to read. If you check my earlier post you see I talk about how i'm looking at it from a US perspective. LOL

Learn to read homie.

Or should I use Tymeservesfate language.....

Lurn 2 reed......

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 tymeservesfate

@Animal-Mother said:

@RpgGamer23q said:

@Animal-Mother said:

A it's only australia

Yeah i'm not too up on my australian exchange rates and such. But seeing this from a US POV it isn't.

wtf lol. it says its an Australian deal in the damn title. so whats this "US POV" crap you're on lol smh. you getting confused today AM? seems like ur having a hard day today...u alright?

@blue_hazy_basic said:

Throw a halo on barbie Sheila!

stop trolling my threads.

@KungfuKitten said:

Did they drop the fee? Nah. That's still fracking expensive. If it came with Gold for free it would be a cool deal, but not the best ever.

who said it was the best ever?

what fee are you talking? shipping and handling? it says free shipping at the top right of the order page.

also, i got the AC bundle and got three 14 day Xbox Live Gold passes in the box. so that's covered.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Animal-Mother

@tymeservesfate said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@RpgGamer23q said:

@Animal-Mother said:

A it's only australia

wtf lol. it says its an Australian deal in the damn title. so whats this "US POV" crap you're on lol smh. you getting confused today AM? seems like ur having a hard day today...u alright?

stop trolling my threads.

How about No?

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Bunch of trashy games and the Bone. What a marvelous deal

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By tymeservesfate

@Animal-Mother said:

@tymeservesfate said:
@Animal-Mother said:

A it's only australia

I think you personally need to learn how to read. If you check my earlier post you see I talk about how i'm looking at it from a US perspective. LOL

Learn to read homie.

Or should I use Tymeservesfate language.....

Lurn 2 reed......

but WHY, lol?? its an Australian deal. there's absolutely no point in putting that into the equation. besides, every deal can become bad if you put it into a particular monetary system Animal smh. goodlord boy, ur reaching...stretching...

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

@lostrib said:

still wouldn't buy it

RossRichard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 RossRichard
Member since 2007 • 3738 Posts

Only two games worth owning in that bundle.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By tymeservesfate

@Animal-Mother:

A, that wasnt to you dingus.

B, i wasnt even serious when i wrote that to him.

C, you can troll my threads all you want. but i don't think -you- are capable of having any real effect on me or them lol. goodluck though.

see, that's how you do it. you're first post to me you put an 'A' in front of your first point as if you were going to give a list of reasons. but you didnt follow it with a B point, or C...etc. you kinda had me laughing at you before i even finished reading it Animal. where's my B point...gimme a B, lol.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

Sorry, but it didn't go down in price so it's a shit deal. That's what I was told.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 tymeservesfate

@Chutebox said:

Sorry, but it didn't go down in price so it's a shit deal. That's what I was told.

lol, i was waiting on you. what's good for the goose...etc, right?

but from my opening post:

not just two last gen remasters and a choice of a couple throw ins. these are all high profile games they're offering here.

really great for MS, they can actually promote their own games and not have to throw out multiplat bundles by themselves to pretend like their console is worth something.

in case you wanted an actual answer back to that...

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Chutebox

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox said:

Sure, Last of Us is included in the other "shit" deal and the other deal included LBP3.

m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts

Ryse, AC and Forza..... ugh. :/ Only interested in Overdrive.

Good deal if you're into those games tho.

Avatar image for notorious1234na
Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

@m_machine024: don't know why everyone doing math

Ryse unity lol paying for broken games not a deal

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

The xboxone doesn't seem to be able to compete with PS4 at the same pricepoint. This is just a freaking great deal.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By tymeservesfate

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox said:

Sure, Last of Us is included in the other "shit" deal and the other deal included LBP3.

i thought the deal was for GTA V and The Last of Us for 450 with a choice of a couple more -2- games thrown in as a plus....? i don't remember LBP3 being involved.

anyway, the only reason i'd say this deal is better is because you get 5 high profile games with the system and a free controller to go along with it.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Chutebox

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox said:

i thought the deal was for GTA V and The Last of Us for 450 with a choice of a couple more -2- games thrown in as a plus....? i don't remember LBP3 being involved.

anyway, the only reason i'd say this deal is better is because you get 5 high profile games with the system and a free controller to go along with it.

More than one bundle.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By tymeservesfate

@notorious1234na said:

Ryse wasn't ever labeled as a broken game though O_o shallow in gameplay maybe, but not broken. the ps3 version of Skyrim, Lil Big Planet, MCC, DriveClub...those were broken games. not Ryse though.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

crickey that is a deal.... Mate! ;)

Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Notorious1234NA

@tymeservesfate said:

@notorious1234na said:

Ryse wasn't ever labeled as a broken game though O_o shallow in gameplay maybe, but not broken. the ps3 version of Skyrim, Lil Big Planet, MCC, DriveClub...those were broken games. not Ryse though.

poor gameplay = poor game design = broken in my book

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 tymeservesfate

@notorious1234na said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@notorious1234na said:

please, feed that bullshit twist/spin to someone else. a broken game is a game that can't be played due to problems with the programming, period. Ryse always could be played fine...the gameplay was just said to be shallow.

Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Notorious1234NA

@tymeservesfate said:

@notorious1234na said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@notorious1234na said:

please, feed that bullshit twist/spin to someone else. a broken game is a game that can't be played due to problems with the programming, period. Ryse always could be played fine...the gameplay was just said to be shallow.

not really when a gameplay mechanic is considered obsolete or has an adversary effect for the gamer ppl say "broken gameplay mechanics" you heard and seen it a million times.

If you wanna go into specifics the correct word to describe unplayable games is the word bugs.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 tymeservesfate

@notorious1234na said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@notorious1234na said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@notorious1234na said:

not really when a gameplay mechanic is considered obsolete or has an adversary effect for the gamer ppl say "broken gameplay mechanics" you heard and seen it a million times.

If you wanna go into specifics the correct word to describe unplayable games is the word bugs.

fine...what "bugs" did Ryse have that made it unplayable then -_-?

Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Notorious1234NA

@tymeservesfate said:

@notorious1234na said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@notorious1234na said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@notorious1234na said:

fine...what "bugs" did Ryse have that made it unplayable then -_-?

lol I never said Ryse had bugs nor do I know or care.

I'm just telling you that online, the word broken has a very loose definition:

• broken gameplay
  • broken gameplay mechanincs
  • broken stealth
  • broken xyz power move
  • Guard impact is broken
  • That killstreak is broken
  • Morrigan in mvc3 is broken
  • xyz is broken because it makes the game unbalanced
  • etc.

List goes on and as you can see it is subjective. When I said broken, I was referring to the combat mechanics in Ryse.

Off Topic Now:

You wrote "...a broken game is a game that can't be played..." well that describes an unplayable or broken game.

The two words- broken & unplayable- are similar, but they are not identical. For clarification purposes, a journalist would use the term unplayableto distinguish the two in order to convey the clearer meaning. For example, just google "MCC + unplayable" and look for article from an accredited or ell respected publisher. I think Forbes will come up since most newspapers/ magazines don't follow the latest trends in gaming. Anyway, you will notice that instead of using the word broken which is perfectly fine, because the journalist knows broken has many uses in the videogame scene (shown in list above), he or she will choose to use the word unplayable because of its specific definition as it better describes the situation with MCC.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46274 Posts

Most of the games are multiplats. Why would I be interested in getting a new system for those ?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

Eh don't want those games. Only one I'd buy (probably) is Assassin's Creed....it's a multi plat......

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By tymeservesfate

@notorious1234na: the hell are you going on about lol? Ryse is neither broken or unplayable. So theres no need for your BS explanation lol. Reviewers only ever said the gameplay was shallow and they wish/wanted there to be more to the game...period. no bugs...no broken shii...not unplayable, just shallow. ie: not much depth to the gameplay. But the gameplay worked fine.

Now, i'm asking you something very simple. Please, focus, try to comprehend. You claimed Ryse was a broken like the other broken games i listed earlier...a statement I'm calling complete and utter bullshit. So Explain to me how you are right inyour thinking. Because so far you've done more to discredit that silly statement you made than re-enforce it. There were no reports of ryse having any gamebreaking bugs or glitches...if you have proof that there were reports of some...present it. If not, shut up and give up on this BS spin you're trying to sell. Because you never came close to closing the deal lmao.