Amazing, Songs Of Victory, The War Hasnt Even Started.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts
It´s pretty amazing how sony has "lost" the console war before it has even launched all over the world, come on guys u have to admit your letting desire come up on top of logic. Damn lems, take a chill pill, long way to go in this one. Another thing that sort of boggles my mind is the fact that so many of you get so happy when the smallest sign of sony "failing" or doing something wrong happens. As a gamer believe me when I say this, if sony did fail and the ps3 was a disaster(which it won´t be for obvious reasons) it would not be good for the gaming community if you can´t understand why it´s probably not worth explaining.
mtradr43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 mtradr43
Member since 2005 • 5272 Posts
lets see here...two of the biggest franchises that sony has (gta and dmc) both come simultaneously to both consoles? Looks like the 360 is getting a huge upper hand in this one. If sony loses mgs of ff, then those waiting on buying a next gen system may have a much easier choice to make
mikemil828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mikemil828
Member since 2003 • 7024 Posts

It´s pretty amazing how sony has "lost" the console war before it has even launched all over the world, come on guys u have to admit your letting desire come up on top of logic.Eddie-Vedder
What logic?

lets see here...two of the biggest franchises that sony has (gta and dmc) both come simultaneously to both consoles? Looks like the 360 is getting a huge upper hand in this one. If sony loses mgs of ff, then those waiting on buying a next gen system may have a much easier choice to makemtradr43

GTA has never really been 'exclusive' to any particular system, hell the series actually started out on the PC. As for Capcom they always liked to spread their stuff out, if the lemmings demand that cows accept ownage for DMC 3 it is only reasonable that they'd also accept ownage once they lose their capcom exclusives.

JoeWii60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 JoeWii60
Member since 2006 • 2456 Posts

It's already selling less than GBA in America

It's losing exclusives at a frightening rate, DMC4, Ace combat, Virtua fighter, Mercenaries, , Dragon quest, Unreal tournement, Katamari, with strong possibilities of Tekken 6 going.

European shops can't fill pre orders with many games delayed for launch such as Oblivion, Rainbow six, GRAW 2,

Halo 3 is around the corner and Sony have NOTHING to stop 360 continuing to roll all over them once it hits.

How cows can feel good about PS3 at the moment is beyond me. It's hanging by a thread and if it loses MGS4 or Final fantasy exclusivity it will all be over in the Western world for Playstation.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#5 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26080 Posts

It hasn't even launched in Europe, and it's already flopping in America and Japan.

So yeah....

That's not a good sign for SCE.

Corvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Corvin
Member since 2002 • 7266 Posts
One thing I love about SW is how it represents many of the exact same horrible issues we have in society as a whole. For example, a few squeaky wheels make the loss of an exclusive out to be the death of Sony, and pretty soon folks like the TC are treating them as if they represent an entire community. As for picking on Sony's signs of failure... everyone loves to see someone fail that is opposed to them. Its nothing that is unique to fanboys of any system.
kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 kcpp2b
Member since 2006 • 12498 Posts

It´s pretty amazing how sony has "lost" the console war before it has even launched all over the world, come on guys u have to admit your letting desire come up on top of logic. Damn lems, take a chill pill, long way to go in this one. Another thing that sort of boggles my mind is the fact that so many of you get so happy when the smallest sign of sony "failing" or doing something wrong happens. As a gamer believe me when I say this, if sony did fail and the ps3 was a disaster(which it won´t be for obvious reasons) it would not be good for the gaming community if you can´t understand why it´s probably not worth explaining.Eddie-Vedder

That's all fanboys dude, welcome to System Wars 

kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 kcpp2b
Member since 2006 • 12498 Posts

One thing I love about SW is how it represents many of the exact same horrible issues we have in society as a whole. For example, a few squeaky wheels make the loss of an exclusive out to be the death of Sony, and pretty soon folks like the TC are treating them as if they represent an entire community. As for picking on Sony's signs of failure... everyone loves to see someone fail that is opposed to them. Its nothing that is unique to fanboys of any system.Corvin

Well said 

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] It´s pretty amazing how sony has "lost" the console war before it has even launched all over the world, come on guys u have to admit your letting desire come up on top of logic.mikemil828

What logic?

I live in Portugal and I truly feel when i comes to gaming europe doesn´t differ all that much then my county, and here most people don´t even know what an xbox is, don´t you think it would be wise to see how the console does in euope before saying it has failed, and on another point the fact that if sony did fail it really wouldn´t be good for anyone.

KillaHalo2o9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 KillaHalo2o9
Member since 2006 • 5305 Posts
Better for MS
Avatar image for deactivated-645e897010df8
deactivated-645e897010df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-645e897010df8
Member since 2006 • 2491 Posts
Let me guess, the war starts when Sony has a good game?
mikemil828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mikemil828
Member since 2003 • 7024 Posts
[QUOTE="mikemil828"]

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] It´s pretty amazing how sony has "lost" the console war before it has even launched all over the world, come on guys u have to admit your letting desire come up on top of logic.Eddie-Vedder

What logic?

I live in Portugal and I truly feel when i comes to gaming europe doesn´t differ all that much then my county, and here most people don´t even know what an xbox is, don´t you think it would be wise to see how the console does in euope before saying it has failed, and on another point the fact that if sony did fail it really wouldn´t be good for anyone.

I'm not sure you got what I was saying, I was saying that logic is a rare commodity in system wars, most people would agree with what you said, hell, seeing that the PS3 is selling better than the x360 during the same time period despite being more expensive and not being available worldwide, shows how dumb all these arguments on sales are. Once the PS3 gets going, just like in the previous era, people will stop talking about console sales.