Amazing new PS4 Trailer #Playstation Memories

• 88 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by _Matt_ (8924 posts) -

@AdobeArtist said:

@Zophar87 said:

I got feels but only because that's exactly how my old room used to look when I lived with my parents. lol

That is one thing which struck me as peculiar. I mean occupying the same space for at least 18 years, and assuming that the guy starts out between 17-20 years old. I mean if that was a college dorm, he should have graduated long before PS2 came out. And if that's his room at his parents place... then what the hell is he still doing there when PS4 launches?? LOL :P

Perhaps it was his own place all along?

#52 Posted by heretrix (37419 posts) -

@Clock-w0rk said:

I gotta admit that made me laugh hard. well played.

#53 Posted by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

@XxR3m1xInHDn3D said:

@AgentA-Mi6 said:
@XxR3m1xInHDn3D said:

Even more proof that people cling on to Playstation simply because of nostalgia.

Oh well, its going to trample the XboxOne for this entire generation for one reason or another.

Just like the last generation?

Indeed.

Better games and sales.

I'm not counting PS2 sales or remakes.

#54 Posted by Wasdie (50001 posts) -

That was just alright.

#55 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (7422 posts) -

No promo or commercial can hide the fact that the PS4 is going to be mediocre.

#56 Edited by Zophar87 (4351 posts) -

@AdobeArtist said:

@Zophar87 said:

I got feels but only because that's exactly how my old room used to look when I lived with my parents. lol

That is one thing which struck me as peculiar. I mean occupying the same space for at least 18 years, and assuming that the guy starts out between 17-20 years old. I mean if that was a college dorm, he should have graduated long before PS2 came out. And if that's his room at his parents place... then what the hell is he still doing there when PS4 launches?? LOL :P

Yeah. What a bum. :P

Notice how his girl isn't with him when the camera pans to the PS4. lol

#57 Edited by Zaibach (13457 posts) -

The feels, oh god the feels,

great ad.

#58 Posted by V3rciS (2215 posts) -

Nice video... Playstation for life.
Years are passing by, everything around you changes... except of your favourite gaming console.

PlayStation 4 November 2013.

#59 Posted by AdobeArtist (22942 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

@AdobeArtist said:

@Zophar87 said:

If that were his own pad, his gaming setup wouldn't be in his bedroom, it would be in the main living room. Having it in his bedroom is because it's the only spot he can set it up for his personal entertainment, where the living room is designated by the actual owners of the house/apartment. Most likely the parents given his age when it starts.

Gotta pay attention to the details ;)

#60 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

If they made an Xbox version, it would just be....halo 1, halo 2, hardware fail, halo 3, rrod, halo 4, red rings..

#61 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14454 posts) -

I miss the ps1 start up.

#62 Posted by V3rciS (2215 posts) -

@kingoflife9 said:

If they made an Xbox version, it would just be....halo 1, halo 2, hardware fail, halo 3, rrod, halo 4, red rings..

omg sooooooooooooo true... it's so true that lembots should feel ashamed.

#63 Posted by Chutebox (37372 posts) -

Awesome

#64 Posted by Gue1 (10214 posts) -

This one is just plain cheesy and boring.

#65 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (14454 posts) -

@V3rciS said:

@kingoflife9 said:

omg sooooooooooooo true... it's so true that lembots should feel ashamed.

lol, one whole section of the video is about him using the towel trick until he finally has to ship it to MS in a coffin.

Then it's just him eating cereal alone on his bed, rofl.

#66 Posted by Zophar87 (4351 posts) -

@kingoflife9 said:

You forgot the random Old Spice ad too.

#67 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (14454 posts) -

@Zophar87 said:

@kingoflife9 said:

The doorbell rings and a random box of economy size Dorrito's fly's into the room. Someone tosses Mountain Dew through his window and it hits the kinect off the top of his T.V.

He watches the Tent show clenching his copies of banjo kazooie nuts n bolts in one hand, Perfect dark Zero in the other. Then a fade to black ensues with him crawling under his covers while you hear a faint Whimpering sound.

#XboxLife

#68 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (7422 posts) -

I do miss the PS1 and early PS2 days. Good times indeed.

PS3 and PS4 days? LOLZ.

#69 Posted by RR360DD (11992 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

I do miss the PS1 and early PS2 days. Good times indeed.

PS3 and PS4 days? LOLZ.

Oh how the mighty fell LOLZ

Luckily Xbox was here to satisfy our gaming needs when Sony was too busy trying to sell a $600 blu ray player

#70 Posted by Giancar (19069 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Zophar87 said:

@kingoflife9 said:

The doorbell rings and a random box of economy size Dorrito's fly's into the room. Someone tosses Mountain Dew through his window and it hits the kinect off the top of his T.V.

He watches the Tent show holding his copies of banjo kazooie nuts n bolts in one hand, Perfect dark Zero in the other. Then a fade to black ensues with him crawling under his covers while you hear a faint Whimpering sound.

#XboxLife

#71 Posted by bobbetybob (19291 posts) -

@AdobeArtist said:

@_Matt_ said:

@AdobeArtist said:

@Zophar87 said:

If that were his own pad, his gaming setup wouldn't be in his bedroom, it would be in the main living room. Having it in his bedroom is because it's the only spot he can set it up for his personal entertainment, where the living room is designated by the actual owners of the house/apartment. Most likely the parents given his age when it starts.

True. I think a better way to have done it would have been him playing with his Dad at the start as a kid and then transitioning through to him playing with his own son at the end but that might have been a bit cheesy.

#72 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14454 posts) -

@Giancar said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Zophar87 said:

@kingoflife9 said:

He watches the Tent show holding his copies of banjo kazooie nuts n bolts in one hand, Perfect dark Zero in the other. Then a fade to black ensues with him crawling under his covers while you hear a faint Whimpering sound.

#XboxLife

The Price Is Right!

#73 Edited by Zaibach (13457 posts) -

@Giancar said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Zophar87 said:

@kingoflife9 said:

#XboxLife

THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME!!

#74 Posted by Zophar87 (4351 posts) -

@bobbetybob said:

@AdobeArtist said:

@_Matt_ said:

@AdobeArtist said:

@Zophar87 said:

True. I think a better way to have done it would have been him playing with his Dad at the start as a kid and then transitioning through to him playing with his own son at the end but that might have been a bit cheesy.

Then I really would have cried.

#75 Posted by Omega-316 (787 posts) -

@thedork_knight said:

well that was sht

shut up lem. That was amazing. Best trailer I ever seen by the best company.

#76 Edited by freedom01 (707 posts) -

I miss Crash Bandicoot : (

#77 Posted by Heil68 (45220 posts) -

More games than ever with a rich and deep tradition. Stunning.

#78 Edited by Xaero_Gravity (8775 posts) -

@Clock-w0rk said:

Perfect. XD

#79 Posted by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

It's fascinating how emotional cows get when anything Sony is posted that it actually brings them to tears. I actually kinda feel sorry for them as they may never get to experience the great games on other consoles and also PC.

#80 Posted by voljin1987 (735 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

Why the hipsters though?

Cool video.

Imagine if Nintendo did something like this. From NES to the wii U, from greatness to the biggest sh*t.

Here you go

#81 Edited by Suppaman100 (3946 posts) -

@voljin1987 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Why the hipsters though?

Cool video.

Imagine if Nintendo did something like this. From NES to the wii U, from greatness to the biggest sh*t.

Here you go

Mario, mario and more mario... *YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNN* This just reminds me that nintendo needs more new IP's and they need to stop recycling that plumber.

And I was talking about consoles, not the history of a gaming character.

#82 Edited by musalala (2222 posts) -

Awesome video.

#83 Posted by voljin1987 (735 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

@voljin1987 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Why the hipsters though?

Cool video.

Here you go

Mario, mario and more mario... *YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNN* This just reminds me that nintendo needs more new IP's and they need to stop recycling that plumber.

And I was talking about consoles, not the history of a gaming character.

awesome video nevertheless.. haters will hate

#84 Edited by kuu2 (7370 posts) -

Can't relate, have not played a video game in my parents house since the PSone. For Sony Fan things must not change much other than your hairstyle and clothes.

#85 Posted by thedork_knight (877 posts) -

@Omega-316 said:

@thedork_knight said:

well that was sht

shut up lem. That was amazing. Best trailer I ever seen by the best company.

AAAWWWWW did i upset you? if you think that is the best trailer ever then you have very low standards!!!!

#86 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5223 posts) -

So amazing

#87 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@XxR3m1xInHDn3D: yes they are very emotionally invested lol. I swear I feel bad for them with that launch. They have to now pay for p2p

#88 Edited by FinalFighters (1545 posts) -

that was great. Cant wait to see the XBoxMemories ad..Oh wait.

#89 Posted by N-K0d3R (500 posts) -

The video was good, just good, certainly not on the same level as the 'Michael' one. The only thing that felt off was the fact they used RE:4 as a symbol of the PS2 era. Why choose the inferior multiplat title when there were so many excellent exclusives on PS2 everyone remembers fondly ?! God of War, ICO, Shadow of the Collossus, Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, Final Fantasy X, GT4 and so many others.

#90 Edited by tonitorsi (8481 posts) -

3 Weeks Left

#OhMyGodny

#Preach