Am I the only one that thinks Halo 3 will be AA ed?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for SpecialForcesOp
SpecialForcesOp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SpecialForcesOp
Member since 2007 • 1043 Posts

At 8.8

The beta is good fun but it feels too simliar to the game, I've waited for 3 years back during Midnight.

I knew they wouldn't stray too far from the H2 MP online formula but this is like taking a bottle of ice cold Coca-Cola and pouring into a new shiny can and charging for more then it's worth.

It's delicious and refreshing but repackaged.  

It'll be a good game just not AAA.

cobrax75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 cobrax75
Member since 2007 • 8389 Posts
I agree, its gonna have the same problem that BF2142 had, its way to similar to its predecesor, it may be an improvement, but that doesnt give it an AAA score automaticlly.
hazaa54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 hazaa54
Member since 2006 • 209 Posts
I think It'll be very similar, but there will be enough changes, and a great single player that will make it worth of a AAA score, although I also think critics will be too jaded to give it the score it deserves, and will underscore it somewhere in the low to mid 8s.
xXHackettXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 xXHackettXx
Member since 2006 • 3560 Posts
The Beta feels a lot different then Halo 2. It looks similar but that will all change.
Tiefster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#6 Tiefster
Member since 2005 • 14639 Posts
Well in spirit of old SW (as mentioned in another thread floating around here) if any lemming will take this bet I will more than happily keep my honor in it:  if Halo 3 is AAA then I will leave here forever and spend my days putting in my two cents somewhere else, if Halo 3 is AA then any lemming who takes this bet will leave.  So who wants to gamble?
Timstuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 Timstuff
Member since 2002 • 26840 Posts
I think it's possible. From everything we've heard about it it's really good, but not mind blowing like Gears of War was. I think it's expected to get AAA just because Halo is so big, but it's possible that it will only get AA.
AfterShafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 AfterShafter
Member since 2002 • 7175 Posts
I definetly think it's possible, and I wouldn't be surprised, per say, if it happened.  I'm still stoked as hell about it, whatever it gets though, and I'll be picking it up on day one.
neoreloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 neoreloaded
Member since 2003 • 289 Posts
Has anyone realised yet that this game will have a single player campaign? The multiplayer hasn't been changed much because it works, simple as. The campaign will be the make or break for this game. If it has a good story, it'll easily be AAA. I'll take any bet that says it isn't going to be, because this game just will not fail.
cheatymcshifty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 cheatymcshifty
Member since 2004 • 718 Posts

The Beta feels a lot different then Halo 2. It looks similar but that will all change. xXHackettXx

really? I think the "beta" feels exactly like Halo 2...

I think it will be AA'd too, and I really wouldent surprised if overall it gets AA (GR AA)  

nybritboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 nybritboy
Member since 2005 • 774 Posts
4 player co-op says youre wrong
TrueReligion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TrueReligion_
Member since 2006 • 11037 Posts
I think it will get AA, as well.
TheCrazed420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TheCrazed420
Member since 2003 • 7661 Posts
I'm also in the camp that feels the H3 beta leans much more towards Halo:CE than Halo2. AAA here.
Avatar image for justforlotr2004
justforlotr2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 justforlotr2004
Member since 2004 • 10935 Posts

At 8.8

The beta is good fun but it feels too simliar to the game, I've waited for 3 years back during Midnight.

I knew they wouldn't stray too far from the H2 MP online formula but this is like taking a bottle of ice cold Coca-Cola and pouring into a new shiny can and charging for more then it's worth.

SpecialForcesOp

Why change the formula when its not broken?  Its still a series and you never just go out and totally change the series on the 3rd game into something totally new.  You refine and fix problems and add new cool stuff to make the game the best it can be in the series.  If you go to far from the regular game your going to be alienating a lot of fans just to get new fans, and a good example of this is say AOE 3.  Ensemble changed the game up a lot to make it more fast paced and totally striped it of a lot of micromanaging, now that was a good idea to add more action to the game but overall it totally killed the game for me as a fan of AOE 1&2.  Anyway this is all my opinion so take it with a grain of salt but I dont think I am the only one that thinks this. 

Also take note that what you see in the beta isnt even all the weapons, equipment or vehicles plus you still can play as the elites in the final game along with using the full Video tool.

Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#15 Vandalvideo
Member since 2003 • 39655 Posts
[QUOTE="SpecialForcesOp"]

At 8.8

justforlotr2004

Why change the formula when its not broken?  Its still a series and you never just go out and totally change the series on the 3rd game into something totally new.  You refine and fix problems and add new cool stuff to make the game the best it can be in the series.  If you go to far from the regular game your going to be alienating a lot of fans just to get new fans, and a good example of this is say AOE 3.  Ensemble changed the game up a lot to make it more fast paced and totally striped it of a lot of micromanaging, now that was a good idea to add more action to the game but overall it totally killed the game for me as a fan of AOE 1&2.  Anyway this is all my opinion so take it with a grain of salt but I dont think I am the only one that thinks this. 

Also take note that what you see in the beta isnt even all the weapons, equipment or vehicles plus you still can play as the elites in the final game along with using the full Video tool.

The "why fix it if its not broken" mentality is exactly what netted TP a AA.
OGTiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#16 OGTiago
Member since 2005 • 6546 Posts
Lol, the dreaded 8.8
Avatar image for jigglebilly1983
jigglebilly1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 jigglebilly1983
Member since 2006 • 2696 Posts

Has anyone realised yet that this game will have a single player campaign? The multiplayer hasn't been changed much because it works, simple as. The campaign will be the make or break for this game. If it has a good story, it'll easily be AAA. I'll take any bet that says it isn't going to be, because this game just will not fail.neoreloaded

who buys Halo for The SP? Also, all of you expecting things to change alot are going to be dissapointed. the beta Still has about two weeks left, which is only going to leave them with 6 weeks to finish anything. that would be called crunch time, and they are pretty m uch going ot focus on fuctionality issues rather than graphics.

Halo 3 isnt Bad, its just not better. You kind of expect Next gen entries of a franchise to better. Halo 3 just feel slike Bungie is just shoveling out an HD version of a game from 3 years ago, and banking on any idiot with a 360 buying it just becasue it is what it is, and not becasue they improved anything.

justforlotr2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 justforlotr2004
[QUOTE="justforlotr2004"][QUOTE="SpecialForcesOp"]

At 8.8

Vandalvideo

Why change the formula when its not broken? Its still a series and you never just go out and totally change the series on the 3rd game into something totally new. You refine and fix problems and add new cool stuff to make the game the best it can be in the series. If you go to far from the regular game your going to be alienating a lot of fans just to get new fans, and a good example of this is say AOE 3. Ensemble changed the game up a lot to make it more fast paced and totally striped it of a lot of micromanaging, now that was a good idea to add more action to the game but overall it totally killed the game for me as a fan of AOE 1&2. Anyway this is all my opinion so take it with a grain of salt but I dont think I am the only one that thinks this.

No TP didnt add anything to the game at all that was new it had the same type puzzles it always had and didnt even add the wiimote into the ordeal at all except moving around for the most part.  Not to mention Zelda has been around for like over 20 years so its more redone than almost any game.  If you look at the idea Im talking about its like Mario, you got the same formula you just fix things and add more too it to spice it up and you got another great game in the series. 

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
The lemming population is seemingly growing out of control. Logic dictates that Halo 3 will be TP'd so that the universe can even itself out again. If Jeff reviews it, he will obviously TP it to be different. Just like he did with TP.
Zero_Fate_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#20 Zero_Fate_
Member since 2003 • 3448 Posts

[QUOTE="neoreloaded"]Has anyone realised yet that this game will have a single player campaign? The multiplayer hasn't been changed much because it works, simple as. The campaign will be the make or break for this game. If it has a good story, it'll easily be AAA. I'll take any bet that says it isn't going to be, because this game just will not fail.jigglebilly1983

who buys Halo for The SP? Also, all of you expecting things to change alot are going to be dissapointed. the beta Still has about two weeks left, which is only going to leave them with 6 weeks to finish anything. that would be called crunch time, and they are pretty m uch going ot focus on fuctionality issues rather than graphics.

Halo 3 isnt Bad, its just not better. You kind of expect Next gen entries of a franchise to better. Halo 3 just feel slike Bungie is just shoveling out an HD version of a game from 3 years ago, and banking on any idiot with a 360 buying it just becasue it is what it is, and not becasue they improved anything.

:|

Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Vandalvideo
[QUOTE="Vandalvideo"][QUOTE="justforlotr2004"][QUOTE="SpecialForcesOp"]

At 8.8

justforlotr2004

Why change the formula when its not broken? Its still a series and you never just go out and totally change the series on the 3rd game into something totally new. You refine and fix problems and add new cool stuff to make the game the best it can be in the series. If you go to far from the regular game your going to be alienating a lot of fans just to get new fans, and a good example of this is say AOE 3. Ensemble changed the game up a lot to make it more fast paced and totally striped it of a lot of micromanaging, now that was a good idea to add more action to the game but overall it totally killed the game for me as a fan of AOE 1&2. Anyway this is all my opinion so take it with a grain of salt but I dont think I am the only one that thinks this.

No TP didnt add anything to the game at all that was new it had the same type puzzles it always had and didnt even add the wiimote into the ordeal at all except moving around for the most part.  Not to mention Zelda has been around for like over 20 years so its more redone than almost any game.  If you look at the idea Im talking about its like Mario, you got the same formula you just fix things and add more too it to spice it up and you got another great game in the series. 

Actually, the wolf mechanic was entirely new, and added an extra layer of depth tot he puzzles and gameplay. Its the equivalent of the "man cannon" and various other minor tweaks to Halo.
fresherfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 fresherfish
Member since 2007 • 159 Posts
No, you ain't alone, based on the beta, it doesn't even deserve an 8.8.
SpecialForcesOp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SpecialForcesOp
There holding out for Halo 4 when it is a Xbox 720 Launch title. in about 3-4 years later.
RCade3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 RCade3
Member since 2006 • 258 Posts

[QUOTE="neoreloaded"]Has anyone realised yet that this game will have a single player campaign? The multiplayer hasn't been changed much because it works, simple as. The campaign will be the make or break for this game. If it has a good story, it'll easily be AAA. I'll take any bet that says it isn't going to be, because this game just will not fail.jigglebilly1983

Wow, have you even played the beta?  They improved everything
Baird-06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Baird-06
Member since 2006 • 3511 Posts

No, you ain't alone, based on the beta, it doesn't even deserve an 8.8. fresherfish

Based on the Beta? That's like trying to review a game based on its demo but twice as worse. :lol:

justforlotr2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 justforlotr2004
[QUOTE="justforlotr2004"][QUOTE="Vandalvideo"][QUOTE="justforlotr2004"][QUOTE="SpecialForcesOp"]

At 8.8

Vandalvideo

No TP didnt add anything to the game at all that was new it had the same type puzzles it always had and didnt even add the wiimote into the ordeal at all except moving around for the most part. Not to mention Zelda has been around for like over 20 years so its more redone than almost any game. If you look at the idea Im talking about its like Mario, you got the same formula you just fix things and add more too it to spice it up and you got another great game in the series.

Actually, the wolf mechanic was entirely new, and added an extra layer of depth tot he puzzles and gameplay. Its the equivalent of the "man cannon" and various other minor tweaks to Halo.

Eh idk the Wolf mechanic sorta striped you of a lot of the stuff like the Zelda's equpiment and you could only dig and ram stuff as a dog.  It was a nice idea but it didnt really add too much stuff new other than a new character model and a little bit diffrent controls, it didnt change anything drasticly that made you think it was actually needed. 

Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Vandalvideo
justforlotr: The same could be said for the shield grenade, man cannon, and almost every other tweak to Halo 3.
justforlotr2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 justforlotr2004

No, you ain't alone, based on the beta, it doesn't even deserve an 8.8. fresherfish

Based on the beta that doesnt have the campaign, or all the multiplayer maps maps, guns, epuipment, vehicles or features?  So your saying the final game should get like around an 9.8?  Because if you think a buggy stripped beta gets that high then your going to be blown away come the final game.

Supafly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Supafly1
Member since 2003 • 4441 Posts

I agree, its gonna have the same problem that BF2142 had, its way to similar to its predecesor, it may be an improvement, but that doesnt give it an AAA score automaticlly.cobrax75

People don't realize that this game has a singleplayer with depth and with a story unlike Battlefield. 

justforlotr2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 justforlotr2004

justforlotr: The same could be said for the shield grenade, man cannon, and almost every other tweak to Halo 3.Vandalvideo

Not really, for the most part the wolf thing could be compaired to the Arbiter in Halo 2. 

fresherfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 fresherfish

[QUOTE="fresherfish"]No, you ain't alone, based on the beta, it doesn't even deserve an 8.8. justforlotr2004

Based on the beta that doesnt have the campaign, or all the multiplayer maps maps, guns, epuipment, vehicles or features?  So your saying the final game should get like around an 9.8?  Because if you think a buggy stripped beta gets that high then your going to be blown away come the final game.

"Based on the beta." Can you guys not read? What else do I have to judge it on at the moment? If Bungie didn't want their game judged, they shouldn't have released an uncomplete game.

justforlotr2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 justforlotr2004
[QUOTE="justforlotr2004"]

[QUOTE="fresherfish"]No, you ain't alone, based on the beta, it doesn't even deserve an 8.8. fresherfish

Based on the beta that doesnt have the campaign, or all the multiplayer maps maps, guns, epuipment, vehicles or features? So your saying the final game should get like around an 9.8? Because if you think a buggy stripped beta gets that high then your going to be blown away come the final game.

"Based on the beta." Can you guys not read? What else do I have to judge it on at the moment? If Bungie didn't want their game judged, they shouldn't have released an uncomplete game.

Guess thats fair enough, but just bored of people trying to base Halo 3 on the beta.  The final game could get that score but who knows, we will see.

Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Vandalvideo

[QUOTE="Vandalvideo"]justforlotr: The same could be said for the shield grenade, man cannon, and almost every other tweak to Halo 3.justforlotr2004

Not really, for the most part the wolf thing could be compaired to the Arbiter in Halo 2. 

"Minor changes that don't affect overall gameplay." In other words, the man cannon and shield grenade.
justforlotr2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 justforlotr2004
[QUOTE="justforlotr2004"]

[QUOTE="Vandalvideo"]justforlotr: The same could be said for the shield grenade, man cannon, and almost every other tweak to Halo 3.Vandalvideo

"Minor changes that don't affect overall gameplay." In other words, the man cannon and shield grenade.

Actually if you have played the beta you wouldnt say that equipment is a minor change.  The equipment has helped me do stuff in the game that just wasnt possible in the games before it.  You keep speaking of the Shield grenade as if its the only thing there is, there is going to be over 5 diffrent pieces of equipment along with also being able to now take turrets off the ground and carry them(though thats sorta like a new gun but a little diffrent).   Also all the tweaks they did including changing your starting gun totally changed the gameplay all together. 

Equipment:

Bubble shield
Portable gravity lift
Trip mine
Power drainer
Radar scrambler
and more that havnt been announced/leaked/shown yet.

Im not saying these changes are revolutionary but they are more than just minor changes. 

fresherfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 fresherfish
[QUOTE="fresherfish"][QUOTE="justforlotr2004"]

[QUOTE="fresherfish"]No, you ain't alone, based on the beta, it doesn't even deserve an 8.8. justforlotr2004

Based on the beta that doesnt have the campaign, or all the multiplayer maps maps, guns, epuipment, vehicles or features? So your saying the final game should get like around an 9.8? Because if you think a buggy stripped beta gets that high then your going to be blown away come the final game.

"Based on the beta." Can you guys not read? What else do I have to judge it on at the moment? If Bungie didn't want their game judged, they shouldn't have released an uncomplete game.

Guess thats fair enough, but just bored of people trying to base Halo 3 on the beta.  The final game could get that score but who knows, we will see.

Yeah, it's not a bash. Thats how I truly feel. I happen to be a huge Halo CE fan(best game on Xbox). I'll definitely reconsider when the finished game comes out cause I'm looking forward to the single player, but I preferred CE multi to Halo 2 multi. Thats probably why I didn't enjoy the beta.

Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Vandalvideo
[QUOTE="Vandalvideo"][QUOTE="justforlotr2004"]

[QUOTE="Vandalvideo"]justforlotr: The same could be said for the shield grenade, man cannon, and almost every other tweak to Halo 3.justforlotr2004

Actually if you have played the beta you wouldnt say that equipment is a minor change.  The equipment has helped me do stuff in the game that just wasnt possible in the games before it.  You keep speaking of the Shield grenade as if its the only thing there is, there is going to be over 5 diffrent pieces of equipment along with also being able to now take turrets off the ground and carry them(though thats sorta like a new gun but a little diffrent).   Also all the tweaks they did including changing your starting gun totally changed the gameplay all together. 

Equipment:

Bubble shield
Portable gravity lift
Trip mine
Power drainer
Radar scrambler

Im not saying these changes are revolutionary but they are more than just minor changes. 

All of the accounts I've had, and from personal experience, labels these weapons as just another side grade. Its not really a big change that is going to majorly affect the flow and pacing of the actual game. They're merely minor new weapons. Nothing special.
-Beowulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 -Beowulf
Member since 2006 • 1801 Posts

I buy Halo for the SP. The excellent multiplayer is just an added bonus.

MP to me is never the main focus of a game, the campaign makes it or breaks it baby, and I think Halo 3's campaign will be amazing. 

justforlotr2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 justforlotr2004
[QUOTE="justforlotr2004"][QUOTE="Vandalvideo"][QUOTE="justforlotr2004"]

[QUOTE="Vandalvideo"]justforlotr: The same could be said for the shield grenade, man cannon, and almost every other tweak to Halo 3.Vandalvideo

Actually if you have played the beta you wouldnt say that equipment is a minor change. The equipment has helped me do stuff in the game that just wasnt possible in the games before it. You keep speaking of the Shield grenade as if its the only thing there is, there is going to be over 5 diffrent pieces of equipment along with also being able to now take turrets off the ground and carry them(though thats sorta like a new gun but a little diffrent). Also all the tweaks they did including changing your starting gun totally changed the gameplay all together.

Equipment:

Bubble shield
Portable gravity lift
Trip mine
Power drainer
Radar scrambler

All of the accounts I've had, and from personal experience, labels these weapons as just another side grade. Its not really a big change that is going to majorly affect the flow and pacing of the actual game. They're merely minor new weapons. Nothing special.

Well your not using them correctly if you think of them as just a side grade.  If you use them correctly they can add a lot to your strategy and can mean winning or losing a game.  For example if you use the power drainer at the right point you can either protect a base as they walk through the door or in say VIP you drop the drainer to take down the shield fast than kill them.  

I mean sure they can just add them as weapons but then you could only carry that and 1 other weapon just like the other halo's, in this you can carry 2 weapons plus that which is an addition and not just another weapon.  To be honest you can say just about everything is a minor change if you put it into perspective that everything is just done by a simple push of a button, they just add a few things here a few things there for any game to be diffrent. 

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#39 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49584 Posts

Judging a game by only it's multiplayer BETA... makes perfect sense. You have only seen a mere glipse of what is to come of the multiplayer, plus you haven't even seen the single player.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts
My bets are on 7.9
Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Vandalvideo
[QUOTE="Vandalvideo"][QUOTE="justforlotr2004"][QUOTE="Vandalvideo"][QUOTE="justforlotr2004"]

Actually if you have played the beta you wouldnt say that equipment is a minor change. The equipment has helped me do stuff in the game that just wasnt possible in the games before it. You keep speaking of the Shield grenade as if its the only thing there is, there is going to be over 5 diffrent pieces of equipment along with also being able to now take turrets off the ground and carry them(though thats sorta like a new gun but a little diffrent). Also all the tweaks they did including changing your starting gun totally changed the gameplay all together.

Equipment:

Bubble shield
Portable gravity lift
Trip mine
Power drainer
Radar scrambler

Well your not using them correctly if you think of them as just a side grade.  If you use them correctly they can add a lot to your strategy and can mean winning or losing a game.  For example if you use the power drainer at the right point you can either protect a base as they walk through the door or in say VIP you drop the drainer to take down the shield fast than kill them.  

I mean sure they can just add them as weapons but then you could only carry that and 1 other weapon just like the other halo's, in this you can carry 2 weapons plus that which is an addition and not just another weapon.  To be honest you can say just about everything is a minor change if you put it into perspective that everything is just done by a simple push of a button, they just add a few things here a few things there for any game to be diffrent. 

All of that, however, could be achieved in a myriad of ways. Its not like these weapons necessarily change the flow or pacing in any way. They are merely another means to an end. The truly revolutionary weapons in FPS games actually change the flow and pacing of a game, which these don't.
kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#43 kcpp2b
Member since 2006 • 12498 Posts
How do people judge a game based on it's Beta?? This is a online and offline game and the Online portion is only being tested now with it's players being able to give crucial feedback on the game. 
shaggymcp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 shaggymcp
Member since 2003 • 2896 Posts

4 player co-op says youre wrongnybritboy

The Beta is boring as sin, so if the story and single player portion is not spectactular, then i don't see it doing as good as part 1 and 2.   But if the rumor turns out to be true about co-op it could be halo 3's saving grace...    But i prey its not split screen crap, and its actually full screen each person there own tv type co-op. ( system link, and XBL )

Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#45 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts
high aa low AAA great anyway you look at it just not best game in all the universe which no game can achieve
panquecas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 panquecas
Member since 2004 • 1503 Posts

[QUOTE="xXHackettXx"]The Beta feels a lot different then Halo 2. It looks similar but that will all change. cheatymcshifty

really? I think the "beta" feels exactly like Halo 2...

I think it will be AA'd too, and I really wouldent surprised if overall it gets AA (GR AA)

i think exactly the same but the truth is that is not the same because now dual wielding is useless since you start with a AR 

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#47 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
if it does.. its gonna be Twilight Princess all over again, or maybe more.
spidey008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#48 spidey008
Member since 2002 • 2309 Posts

By just playing the Beta alone, I think it should get a AAA.  I've had more fun with the Beta than any game on the 360 so far.  I don't know if the expert reviewers will agree with me or not.  The gameplay formula hasn't change tremendously, but the same fun factor remains.

Halo will be big and sell well no matter what the review gets.

hyruledweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 hyruledweller
Member since 2006 • 3168 Posts
Zelda: TP...no game is safe *Jeff: Muahaha.*
SpecialForcesOp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 SpecialForcesOp

Zelda: TP...no game is safe *Jeff: Muahaha.*hyruledweller

Jeff while on the spot show didn't seem too excited while playing Shotty Sniper on Snowbound. Â