Alien: Isolation or Mirror's edge ?

Posted by FreedomFreeLife (3186 posts) 1 year, 1 month ago

Poll: Alien: Isolation or Mirror's edge ? (17 votes)

Mirror's edge 53%
Alien: Isolation 47%

Mirror's edge

Alien: Isolation

Which game you wait more? Im huge Mirrors Edge fan, but also fan of old original Alien movie, and this game looks finally good Alien game(PLEASE DONT FAIL). Which game you wait most?

#1 Posted by MonsieurX (31989 posts) -

Mirror's Edge.

Another marvelous thread from OP

#2 Posted by Ballroompirate (23864 posts) -

Alien Isolation

#3 Posted by KHAndAnime (14921 posts) -

What a crappy X vs Y topic. Not only these games have not a single thing in common, one of them isn't even released. Whatever drugs that makes this an interesting question for you OP, I'll take a bunch.

#4 Posted by lostrib (43988 posts) -

I assume you mean Mirrors Edge 2?

#5 Edited by Salt_The_Fries (10382 posts) -

Prepositions. Have you heard of them, TC?

#6 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (10382 posts) -

Prepositions. Have you heard of them, TC?

#7 Posted by pelvist (5289 posts) -

Looking forward to both but if I could choose only one it would be Alien: Isolation. If the demo I played at EGX resembles the rest of the game then it will be great.

#8 Edited by MonsieurX (31989 posts) -

@KHAndAnime said:

What a crappy X vs Y topic. Not only these games have not a single thing in common, one of them isn't even released. Whatever drugs that makes this an interesting question for you OP, I'll take a bunch.

Pretty sure he's talking about Mirror's Edge 2.

But yeah,terrible topic,as usual

#9 Edited by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -

alien

#10 Edited by SuddenlyTragic (976 posts) -

@KHAndAnime said:

The TC constantly creates comparison threads about games that generally have nothing to do with each other. His English is also terrible. Not sure if he's foreign or 12 years old. I'm leaning towards 12 years old because someone older would have more sense than this.

#11 Posted by lamprey263 (26082 posts) -

Umm... both, I'd want to play both equally.

#12 Posted by lawlessx (47333 posts) -

I don't understand how anyone can compare these two games...

#13 Posted by ConanTheStoner (7828 posts) -

FreedomFromLogic

#14 Posted by foxhound_fox (91108 posts) -

The games have nothing in common. This is a waste of a thread.

#15 Posted by mems_1224 (48954 posts) -

What a weird and stupid comparison.

#16 Posted by hehe101 (681 posts) -

mirror

#17 Posted by blangenakker (2644 posts) -

You forgot the number 2 in the title!

Anyways, kinda hard to pick since I'm looking forward to both of them but since I've already soon footage for Alien: Isolation, I'll just go with Alien.

#18 Posted by CleanPlayer (9822 posts) -

Gun to my head, Alien: Isolation. I'm about to be 22 years old and I have never played a good Alien game, hopefully this is the one....

#19 Edited by FreedomFreeLife (3186 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@MonsieurX said:

@KHAndAnime said:

@blangenakker said:

Anyways, kinda hard to pick since I'm looking forward to both of them but since I've already soon footage for Alien: Isolation, I'll just go with Alien.

There is no such thing like Mirror's Edge 2

Name will be only Mirror's Edge. ITS REBOOT.

I asked those games because they are both very different games, and no other game is like that.

#20 Posted by lostrib (43988 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@lostrib said:

@MonsieurX said:

@KHAndAnime said:

@blangenakker said:

There is no such thing like Mirror's Edge 2

Name will be only Mirror's Edge. ITS REBOOT.

I asked those games because they are both very different games, and no other game is like that.

Then you should have said reboot or some way of differentiating it from the original, much like is done with the new Tomb Raider

#21 Edited by aroxx_ab (11019 posts) -

Mirror edge looks great but plays like shit, the Alien game looks great too and gameplay i dont know. I have to go with Alien, atleast it is hope for it to be good.

#22 Posted by getyeryayasout (8675 posts) -

You're supposed to stop pushing the Q-tip when you feel resistance.

#23 Posted by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -
@KHAndAnime said:

Not only these games have not a single thing in common, one of them isn't even released.

I agree.

#24 Posted by wolverine4262 (20208 posts) -

Alien, but only if Im treated to Bill Paxton's soothing voice every time I die.

#25 Edited by MonsieurX (31989 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife: Still doesn't make sense to compare them. Will your next poll be Pong vs Uncharted 4?

#26 Edited by FreedomFreeLife (3186 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

@FreedomFreeLife: Still doesn't make sense to compare them. Will your next poll be Pong vs Uncharted 4?

Uncharted 4 is another third person shooter game like all other games, but Mirrors Edge and Alien Isolation are very unique game. You just too stupid to understand ALL THE TIME

#27 Posted by getyeryayasout (8675 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@MonsieurX said:

Uncharted 4 is another third person shooter game like all other games, but Mirrors Edge and Alien Isolation are very unique game. You just too stupid to understand ALL THE TIME

Grape vs. sofa, go. They're totally different, go.

#28 Edited by MonsieurX (31989 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife: How can you compare two unique games if they are so different?

#29 Posted by blamix (203 posts) -

Probably gonna be Final Fantasy XV or Fifa 15 next

#30 Edited by Gaming-Planet (14660 posts) -

I enjoyed the first Mirror's Edge and I'm definitely looking forward to the 2nd one.

#31 Posted by sukraj (24187 posts) -

isolation