Gamespot flops the most anticipated strategy of the year.
Age of Wonders III is basically a fantasy Civilization, which means hundreds of hours of super addictive gameplay. Is this really can be classified as a 7? Is like giving Civ5 a 7.
- Tactical combat is an enjoyable challenge
- Streamlined empire management keeps your focus on fighting
- Randomization offers variety without feeling chaotic
- THE BAD
- Playing the game online may require some firewall configuration
- Different races/factions are a little too similar