After everything, I guess X1 is winning so far.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by PS4hasNOgames (2307 posts) -

Obviously PS4 is selling a lot more units, and its a great system, but as far as games go....the X1 has had the better games and will continue to have the better games until at least 2016. Anyone who disagrees is just in denial. I love sony, and I'm sure PS4 will end up with the best games in the end just like PS3 did last gen. But so far theres no denying the X1 is bringing its users the most joy so far, and thats what matters most. Having multi plats look a hair better does not win a generation, PC users know all about that.

#2 Posted by Chutebox (38091 posts) -

The fuck are you smoking?

#3 Edited by Mr_Huggles_dog (2589 posts) -

You talkin' to me?

Are you talkin' to me?

Well, I don't see anyone else here...so you must be talkin' to me.

#4 Edited by Cloud_imperium (5873 posts) -

Good read until "Having multi plats look a hair better does not win a generation, PC users know all about that." . Then you dropped the ball .

Anyways , I agree with rest of the post .

#5 Edited by Mr_Huggles_dog (2589 posts) -

Yeah....great read....fantastic....wasn't flamebait or complete biased opinion or anything.

Would read again +100000000.

Joke.

#6 Posted by madsnakehhh (14947 posts) -

@ps4hasnogames said:

Obviously PS4 is selling a lot more units...

/Thread.

#7 Posted by lostrib (42192 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium said:

Good read until "Having multi plats look a hair better does not win a generation, PC users know all about that." . Then you dropped the ball .

Anyways , I agree with rest of the post .

TC is pretty much incapable of making a post without trying to take a shot at the PC

#8 Posted by lostrib (42192 posts) -

@ps4hasnogames said:

But so far theres no denying the X1 is bringing its users the most joy so far,

Source?

#9 Posted by lundy86_4 (44203 posts) -

Righto.

#10 Edited by RoboCopISJesus (1618 posts) -

@ps4hasnogames said:

Having multi plats look a hair better does not win a generation, PC users know all about that.

No, but having the most high-scoring games and the best looking ("by a hair") and running (fps and load time) version of multiplats does win a gen.

PC users do know all about that indeed.

#11 Posted by PS4hasNOgames (2307 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

The fuck are you smoking?

sours

@lostrib said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Good read until "Having multi plats look a hair better does not win a generation, PC users know all about that." . Then you dropped the ball .

Anyways , I agree with rest of the post .

TC is pretty much incapable of making a post without trying to take a shot at the PC

no, its because I know you stalk my every move and it will piss you off haha. i actually used to love pc gaming up until about 2000. can you even get a good gaming laptop for for $500? one that doesn't engulf your lap/table/bed in flames

#12 Edited by inb4uall (6385 posts) -

As far as this gen Wii U has far better games/library than the xbone. Overall PC has the best games. TC on the other hand has a few missing brain cells.

#13 Edited by lostrib (42192 posts) -

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Good read until "Having multi plats look a hair better does not win a generation, PC users know all about that." . Then you dropped the ball .

Anyways , I agree with rest of the post .

TC is pretty much incapable of making a post without trying to take a shot at the PC

no, its because I know you stalk my every move and it will piss you off haha. i actually used to love pc gaming up until about 2000. can you even get a good gaming laptop for for $500? one that doesn't engulf your lap/table/bed in flames

Why would it piss me off?

Speaking of stalking, aren't you the user that felt the need to find my posts the other day just to comment "bend-over-buddies"? (http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/gamespot-game-of-the-month-july-2014-31477148/)

Not to mention feeling the need to find one of my posts and make an irrelevant comment about PC having no games in a thread about console game resolution? (http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/dx12-will-not-solve-xbones-1080p-problems-31477151/?page=2)

#14 Posted by Cloud_imperium (5873 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Good read until "Having multi plats look a hair better does not win a generation, PC users know all about that." . Then you dropped the ball .

Anyways , I agree with rest of the post .

TC is pretty much incapable of making a post without trying to take a shot at the PC

Exactly my thoughts .

#15 Posted by PS4hasNOgames (2307 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Good read until "Having multi plats look a hair better does not win a generation, PC users know all about that." . Then you dropped the ball .

Anyways , I agree with rest of the post .

TC is pretty much incapable of making a post without trying to take a shot at the PC

no, its because I know you stalk my every move and it will piss you off haha. i actually used to love pc gaming up until about 2000. can you even get a good gaming laptop for for $500? one that doesn't engulf your lap/table/bed in flames

Why would it piss me off?

it seems to

#16 Posted by lostrib (42192 posts) -

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Good read until "Having multi plats look a hair better does not win a generation, PC users know all about that." . Then you dropped the ball .

Anyways , I agree with rest of the post .

TC is pretty much incapable of making a post without trying to take a shot at the PC

no, its because I know you stalk my every move and it will piss you off haha. i actually used to love pc gaming up until about 2000. can you even get a good gaming laptop for for $500? one that doesn't engulf your lap/table/bed in flames

Why would it piss me off?

it seems to

Not really. You just say something that's provably untrue, then I point out that you're wrong. And then you sling some lame insult and run away. I mean out of the two of us, you always seem to be the one that's butthurt about shit

#17 Posted by PS4hasNOgames (2307 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Good read until "Having multi plats look a hair better does not win a generation, PC users know all about that." . Then you dropped the ball .

Anyways , I agree with rest of the post .

TC is pretty much incapable of making a post without trying to take a shot at the PC

no, its because I know you stalk my every move and it will piss you off haha. i actually used to love pc gaming up until about 2000. can you even get a good gaming laptop for for $500? one that doesn't engulf your lap/table/bed in flames

Why would it piss me off?

it seems to

Not really. You just say something that's provably untrue, then I point out that you're wrong. And then you sling some lame insult and run away. I mean out of the two of us, you always seem to be the one that's butthurt about shit

believe me I'm not at all. i just like to jab hermits because they think seeing an extra blade of grass in the corner of your screen makes a game more fun.

#18 Posted by lostrib (42192 posts) -

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

Not really. You just say something that's provably untrue, then I point out that you're wrong. And then you sling some lame insult and run away. I mean out of the two of us, you always seem to be the one that's butthurt about shit

believe me I'm not at all. i just like to jab hermits because they think seeing an extra blade of grass in the corner of your screen makes a game more fun.

Actually that sounds like console fanboys both this gen and last gen

See the problem is you're almost always factually wrong

#19 Posted by PS4hasNOgames (2307 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

Not really. You just say something that's provably untrue, then I point out that you're wrong. And then you sling some lame insult and run away. I mean out of the two of us, you always seem to be the one that's butthurt about shit

believe me I'm not at all. i just like to jab hermits because they think seeing an extra blade of grass in the corner of your screen makes a game more fun.

Actually that sounds like console fanboys both this gen and last gen

See the problem is you're almost always factually wrong

what you believe to be facts are actually your opinions.

#20 Posted by lostrib (42192 posts) -

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

Not really. You just say something that's provably untrue, then I point out that you're wrong. And then you sling some lame insult and run away. I mean out of the two of us, you always seem to be the one that's butthurt about shit

believe me I'm not at all. i just like to jab hermits because they think seeing an extra blade of grass in the corner of your screen makes a game more fun.

Actually that sounds like console fanboys both this gen and last gen

See the problem is you're almost always factually wrong

what you believe to be facts are actually your opinions.

No, they're actually facts. Like when you say PC has no games, it's a fact that you're wrong

#21 Posted by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -

'the xbox one is winning'

we have a term for individuals who say things like that, they're called lems.

#22 Posted by PS4hasNOgames (2307 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

Not really. You just say something that's provably untrue, then I point out that you're wrong. And then you sling some lame insult and run away. I mean out of the two of us, you always seem to be the one that's butthurt about shit

believe me I'm not at all. i just like to jab hermits because they think seeing an extra blade of grass in the corner of your screen makes a game more fun.

Actually that sounds like console fanboys both this gen and last gen

See the problem is you're almost always factually wrong

what you believe to be facts are actually your opinions.

No, they're actually facts. Like when you say PC has no games, it's a fact that you're wrong

well not shit they have games. you don't quite get the joke, or choose not to. pc doesn't have big budget games anymore.

#23 Posted by Mickael (43 posts) -

@ps4hasnogames: I'll bite, troll. What are these magic games that will be coming out for the xbone that won't be seeing the light of day on the PS4 until after 2016?

#24 Posted by lostrib (42192 posts) -

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

what you believe to be facts are actually your opinions.

No, they're actually facts. Like when you say PC has no games, it's a fact that you're wrong

well not shit they have games. you don't quite get the joke, or choose not to. pc doesn't have big budget games anymore.

*no shit

And of course PC has big budget games. See, still factually wrong

#25 Posted by PapaTrop (1710 posts) -

The Xbox One (and the Wii U) do seem to have the majority of the more-interesting exclusives coming to consoles in the next few years, but I think the PC has the most interesting lineup overall.

#26 Edited by TorqueHappens08 (1033 posts) -

You dropped the ball with your screen name.

#27 Posted by CyberLips (1824 posts) -

What better games are you talking about exactly?

#28 Posted by lostrib (42192 posts) -

@CyberLips said:

What better games are you talking about exactly?

Ryse!

#30 Edited by WallofTruth (2010 posts) -

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Good read until "Having multi plats look a hair better does not win a generation, PC users know all about that." . Then you dropped the ball .

Anyways , I agree with rest of the post .

TC is pretty much incapable of making a post without trying to take a shot at the PC

no, its because I know you stalk my every move and it will piss you off haha. i actually used to love pc gaming up until about 2000. can you even get a good gaming laptop for for $500? one that doesn't engulf your lap/table/bed in flames

Why anyone would want a gaming laptop is beyond me.

#31 Posted by blamix99 (2560 posts) -

what games on X1 is he talking about? what does X1 have in 2015 anyway?

#32 Posted by Bigboi500 (31018 posts) -

Dumb OP is dumb.

#33 Posted by charizard1605 (61015 posts) -

Wii U is.

#34 Posted by getyeryayasout (8412 posts) -

The words "I Guess" are literally used in the title.

#35 Edited by Floppy_Jim (25834 posts) -

@Mickael said:

@ps4hasnogames: I'll bite, troll. What are these magic games that will be coming out for the xbone that won't be seeing the light of day on the PS4 until after 2016?

@CyberLips said:

What better games are you talking about exactly?

@blamix99 said:

what games on X1 is he talking about? what does X1 have in 2015 anyway?

So will you guys use your powers of invisibility for good or evil?

#36 Posted by Spitfire-Six (689 posts) -

@walloftruth: They make your bed really warm on those cold nights

#37 Posted by Netret0120 (2870 posts) -

TC must be smoking crack. That shit will kill you. Get off it.

*Looks at username*

Smh too be expected from him.

#38 Posted by Master_Of_Fools (1417 posts) -

Nope. Wii U has the best. Xbox One has....Halo MC Collection lol which we all have already, and Halo 5. The only other thing it has is Scale Bound from Platinum Games. PS4 has not much either, but Bloodbourn is looking cool. Also Dying Light looks fun.

#39 Edited by santoron (7994 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium said:

Good read until "Having multi plats look a hair better does not win a generation, PC users know all about that." . Then you dropped the ball .

Bzzzzt.

The correct answer is, "Good read until, "Obviously...""

You're welcome

#40 Posted by Gamerno6666 (3013 posts) -

Lame thread.

#41 Posted by parkurtommo (27655 posts) -

Of course.

#42 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (5136 posts) -

bait?

#43 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (18328 posts) -

What about Nintendo's Wii U ?

Did you even take it into consideration before coming to your conclusion ?

#44 Posted by speedfog (3341 posts) -

Wait wut?

#45 Posted by edwardecl (2239 posts) -

So the PS4 is not winning despite selling more games, selling more consoles and having more games available and the multi-plats look and play better on the PS4.

OK then. And by play better I mean better frame rate.

#46 Posted by iwasgood2u (827 posts) -

5 million lemmings agreed with tc but the other 9 million favors the ps4

#47 Edited by aroxx_ab (10710 posts) -

Hah Xboner is not even better than WiiU...lol

#48 Posted by Promised_Trini (3637 posts) -

@Chutebox: I would like to know also lol.

#50 Edited by GamersJustGame (323 posts) -

The X1 may have the better exclusives currently (by default), but PS4 does run most multiplat games with better performance. So to say X1 is winning because it currently has better exclusive games is dumb.