Activision and Bungie Seem To Be Pretty Desperate Here...

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

Desperate indeed. Guess they should have greased the wheels a bit more or maybe their usual shills were busy with Gamergate ;)

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

This was either put together by an intern who doesn't know shit, or an executive who thinks he knows everything but doesn't know shit. Pretty sad.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

@finalstar2007 said:

and here i had high hopes for this game due to how much people praise bungie, i dont think i'll buy another game made by bungie again after destiny.

Believe it or not, this isn't representative of how Bungie games usually are. Bungie games are usually amazing- their Halo quadrology in particular is stunning. And that is why their failure with Destiny is so baffling. Like... did they just forget how to make a good game, or what?

Could it possibly be that MS pushed them to greatness and now under the umbrella of Activision we're seeing whats left of Bungie and what they're capable of after 343 got it's share of their talent and after losing Joe Staten and Marty O'Donnell.

Don't get me wrong, i like Destiny the gameplay is superb, but the rest is seriously lacking and it's clear that the Bungie we have today is not the same Bungie i followed fantatically for years. The passion is gone, probably replaced by greed.