Absolute Best Game Endings

• 125 results
#101 Edited by clr84651 (5285 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

@clr84651: No, it's pretty easy to see everyone else got what to do in a thread like this and you didn't.

As it is, seems you've already spoiled the games for a few people, so good job chum.

With a topic named "Absolute Best Game Endings" the TC should put possible spoilers on the topic. People also should know that going into a topic with this title that they could read endings to games. The topic wasn't "Games With The Absolute Best Endings" like it should've been if that's what we're supposed to list. I read the topic and posted my favorite endings like the topic said. Topic Creator is at fault here for the wording of the title and no spoiler alert on the title.

I am not to blame regardless of what other people did. I did what the title asked to do.

#102 Edited by flashn00b (2875 posts) -

For a game that doesn't take itself seriously, I think Saints Row 4 should at least be an honorable mention for this thread.

#103 Edited by Blabadon (25215 posts) -

@clr84651: Again, look at everyone who understood how to post in a thread like this (and how to spoiler tag) and the sole exception who didn't.

I understand you being on the defensive, but just avoid spoiling the games next time for other people. It does nothing but ruin the forums for both sides.

#104 Edited by Seabas989 (9956 posts) -
  • Odin Sphere (probably my fav story and ending in a game)
  • Metroid Prime
  • The Legend of Zelda: The WIndwaker
  • Half-Life 2: Episode 2
  • Ico
  • Shadow of the Colossus
  • No More Heroes
  • MGS3
  • Braid
  • Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
#105 Posted by Cloud_imperium (1821 posts) -

Original Crysis also had pretty epic ending (apart from the list that I posted)

#106 Edited by clr84651 (5285 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

@clr84651: Again, look at everyone who understood how to post in a thread like this (and how to spoiler tag) and the sole exception who didn't.

I understand you being on the defensive, but just avoid spoiling the games next time for other people. It does nothing but ruin the forums for both sides.

Look at it from my perspective. I read and clicked the topic. I did what the topic said. Topic Creator should be required to word it right and put possible spoiler alert & the way it was worded was obviously enough to let people know that clicked on it that there could be spoilers in there.

Say all you will about what I did, but I wasn't to blame for it happening.

I wouldn't go into a topic like that and read the posts if I wasn't OK with spoilers. People need to be responsible for their actions too.

#107 Edited by bowchicka07 (1069 posts) -

Easily Final Fantasy VII. My first game that I truely beat to. Everything was perfect about it. SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!

The boss fight with the different Sephiroths and then when you get to take him out with your limit break in his normal from. Just wow. Then a pretty long and epic cutscene of the world being saved.

I actually felt a huge moment of clarity of what I had been through and witnessed in the entire game. Then there was this sad, empty moment that it was all over.

#108 Edited by JangoWuzHere (15929 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

@Blabadon said:

Look at it from my perspective. I read and clicked the topic. I did what the topic said. Topic Creator should be required to word it right and put possible spoiler alert & the way it was worded was obviously enough to let people know that clicked on it that there could be spoilers in there.

I wouldn't go into a topic like that and read the posts if I wasn't OK with spoilers. People need to be responsible for their actions too.

You keep trying to defend yourself, but you are simply wrong. You don't post spoilers for anything unless your're told you can. You can talk about a game without having to go over every detail.

#109 Posted by clr84651 (5285 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

@Blabadon said:

You keep trying to defend yourself, but you are simply wrong. You don't post spoilers for anything unless your're told you can. You can talk about a game without having to go over every detail.

I'm not wrong.

#110 Posted by DillonShwing (565 posts) -

In no particular order

Halo CE

Halo 3

GTA IV

Red Dead Redemption

The Walking Dead

Amnesia

Zelda Ocarina of Time

#111 Edited by lundy86_4 (42661 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

I'm not wrong.

You are. General conduct on this board is to spoiler revealing topics regarding games, movies, TV shows, etc.

It's why there is a spoiler option.

Edit: Bro, i've done it myself. Sh*t happens.

#112 Posted by lostrib (31690 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

@clr84651 said:

@Blabadon said:

I'm not wrong.

I have yet to see you be right

#113 Edited by JangoWuzHere (15929 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

@clr84651 said:

@Blabadon said:

I'm not wrong.

Get over yourself

#114 Posted by Maddie_Larkin (6181 posts) -

hmm Lemme see...

Metroid

Singularity

Amnesia: The dark descent

System Shock 2

Bioshock

Red Dead Redemption

To the Moon

Conflict Freespace

Silent Hill 2

Metal Gear 1 (yes not solid)

Dead Space

TLoU

The last guardian.

#115 Edited by clr84651 (5285 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

@clr84651 said:

@Blabadon said:

I'm not wrong.

I have yet to see you not be a dick! LOL

#116 Edited by clr84651 (5285 posts) -

@JangoWuzHere said:

@clr84651 said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

@clr84651 said:

@Blabadon said:

I'm not wrong.

Get over yourself

You first! LOL

I listed 3 endings in a topic that said "Absolute Best Game Endings". I totally wouldn't expect game endings to be talked about in a topic like that. Wut evs! I didn't go over every detail. I said vaguely what the endings were.

Wow, I was so wrong. LOL

#117 Posted by lostrib (31690 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

@clr84651 said:

@Blabadon said:

I'm not wrong.

I have yet to see you not be a dick! LOL

You're the one failing to use spoiler tags. In this case, you look like the dick

#118 Posted by lostrib (31690 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

@clr84651 said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

@clr84651 said:

@Blabadon said:

I'm not wrong.

Get over yourself

Wow, I was so wrong.

Glad you can admit it

#119 Posted by clr84651 (5285 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

@clr84651 said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

@clr84651 said:

@Blabadon said:

I'm not wrong.

Get over yourself

Wow, I was so wrong.

Glad you can admit it

It must be great being you, going around telling everyone they're wrong with what they post. You should sign up to be a Mod on here.

#120 Posted by lostrib (31690 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

Glad you can admit it

It must be great being you, going around telling everyone they're wrong with what they post. You should sign up to be a Mod on here.

I don't tell everyone they're wrong. You should stop spreading lies all the time

#121 Posted by clr84651 (5285 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

Glad you can admit it

I don't tell everyone they're wrong. You should stop spreading lies all the time

I see you responding to people all the time telling them they're wrong & mocking what they post. Everyone sees it.

#122 Posted by lostrib (31690 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

Glad you can admit it

I see you responding to people all the time telling them they're wrong & mocking what they post. Everyone sees it.

You're welcome. Can't have people like you going around being wrong and spreading misinformation

#123 Posted by clr84651 (5285 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

Glad you can admit it

You're welcome. Can't have people like you going around being wrong and spreading misinformation

I showed my sources. There was no misinformation.

#124 Posted by lostrib (31690 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

Glad you can admit it

I showed my sources. There was no misinformation.

shhhh, let it go.

I was there to correct you so no harm, no foul

#125 Posted by clr84651 (5285 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

1. MGS 3 Epic encounter and fight to the death with the Boss lady.

2. Bioshock Infinite Several of her drown you to death after saving her and taking her out of there.

3. The Last of Us The way Joel acts and his choice to let the world die & goes off with Ellie.

I guess these are more surprise/best endings.

Haven't played the last two, was going to play them both this year D:

They're great games.

#126 Posted by jake44 (1908 posts) -

Metal Gear Solid 1 and 4

The Last of Us

Mass Effect 1,2,3

Dark Souls (Once you know more of the lore)

The Walking Dead

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Bastion

The Darkness

Hitman: Blood Money