About The Agency...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for NobuoMusicMaker
NobuoMusicMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 NobuoMusicMaker
Member since 2005 • 6628 Posts

It's come to my attention that it is SOE making the game. SOE also made the best multiplayer FPS that translates very well into an MMO. Planetside is one my favourite MMOs out there and I go back to it from time to time.

But what's up with the spy theme? Sony Pictures did so well in reinventing James Bond and people love the spy theme. I think they're catching onto their success with James Bond and it sounds like they have some good idea on what they want to accomplish. SOE though, usually have budget mmos at a cheap price so I'm not sure they would have the staying power of World of Warcraft.

If anyone played No One Lives Forever (Cate Archer) knows how well a spy game can be very appealing.

iunderstand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 iunderstand
Member since 2006 • 3201 Posts
Spy games are cool, but since it's on the PS3 the quality of the game will be restricted as opposed to being developed on the 360.
Avatar image for Einhanderkiller
Einhanderkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Einhanderkiller
Member since 2003 • 13259 Posts
No One Lives Forever was and still is an amazing game. I'm not particularly looking forward to The Agency much, but I do admit that it's an intriguing concept.
wiidominance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 wiidominance
Member since 2006 • 1499 Posts

Spy games are cool, but since it's on the PS3 the quality of the game will be restricted as opposed to being developed on the 360.iunderstand

??? that doesn't make a lot of sense ...