ABC does a hit piece on games and gamers

• 101 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#102 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Holy fucking shit why are you so slow today GS? can barely type out a sentence without it loading.

demi0227_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 demi0227_basic
Member since 2002 • 1940 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:

@demi0227_basic: What exactly makes those particular females so special? Don't know about most of you guys, but since I started playing online with random people I've been threatened with violence and called every name in the book. I've had people on Facebook threaten to find my house and take me out, I've been harassed online since day one and I know a million others who've experience all that just like me.

I'm getting sick of people seeing these women as victims who have suffered so much more than anyone else. That's ridiculous.

Well, I think those people should be put in jail for making death threats against you. It's illegal to do so, but at the time being people are hidden by web anonymity. People should act online as they act in person, and eventually legislation will help with that.

I don't recall making claims about those women in the video being special. Maybe you were reading another person's thread.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@demi0227_basic said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@demi0227_basic: What exactly makes those particular females so special? Don't know about most of you guys, but since I started playing online with random people I've been threatened with violence and called every name in the book. I've had people on Facebook threaten to find my house and take me out, I've been harassed online since day one and I know a million others who've experience all that just like me.

I'm getting sick of people seeing these women as victims who have suffered so much more than anyone else. That's ridiculous.

Well, I think those people should be put in jail for making death threats against you. It's illegal to do so, but at the time being people are hidden by web anonymity. People should act online as they act in person, and eventually legislation will help with that.

I don't recall making claims about those women in the video being special. Maybe you were reading another person's thread.

People need to remember it's not about SJW's or GG being shitty by nature, it's just the nature of shitty people within those communities or claiming they support a cause just to start drama.

There was a good example of death threats from the SJW camp a little while back last year when GG first started gaining ground. Some self proclaimed feminisit threatened to find and stab a 13 year old boy for disagreeing when they claimed certain subjects are out of bounds for comedians or something like that that, for example making fun of feminists.

The fact so many in this thread are quick to label GG as e-rapists and villains is beyond funny to me when there's more than enough supporting evidence that neither side is entirely made of good people.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105  Edited By blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

Not a SW topic.