AAAAAND...a broken Xbox One already

• 125 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60711 Posts

Green Light of Death?

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4269/t/1625560.aspx?PageIndex=3

reggy72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103  Edited By reggy72
Member since 2008 • 145 Posts

This is all a load of fan boy bullshit, It's just magnified these days by the amount of crap social media sites that were not really as established at the time of the PS3 or 360, this applies for both new systems, certain cretins here like to spin it into some sort of anal victory(Tormentos springs to mind). Given enough time the failure rate for any consumer electronic device or other will be 100%, now close the thread until failure rates hit the main stream media such as the BBC, CNN, or FOX then we will have something to talk about

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104  Edited By clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@Jakandsigz said:

@clr84651 said:

@blackace said:

@Promised_Trini said:

@blackace: Oh and fakeboys like you weren't posting BS about PS4. Come on now dude,you really think your slick. Now your trying to back out cause XB1 is having launch issue's just like the PS4. So now your looking for a reason to run from SW.

The PS4 had many, many, many different issues. Mine worked just fine though. This appears to be the Blu-Ray drive and issues accessing the server to get the patch. I said awhile ago there would be server issues with XB1. These consoles were rushed, so of course there will be problems. I still think a lot of bias fanboys will post BS about XB1 because they hate M$ and XB1. Some of these videos will be real and other will be fake. No question about it. Why should I waste my time on here when I have PS4 and XB1 games to play? lol!! I'd be the moron then. Ciao!!

And what was the reason the 360 had 55%+ failure rate?

Answer: MS didn't give a crap and released it any way.

55% is illegal, and requires a recall, please get your number straight.

I got that percentage from Game Informer magazine. If it's illegal then MS was illegal. MS extended the warranty on the consoles due to the extreme failures. I sent mine in from RRoD and they replaced it as well. My brother in law had 5 fail.

Sue me, I was off by .8 %

http://consumerist.com/2009/08/17/xbox-360-failure-rate-is-542-percent-game-informer-finds/

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-360-failure-rate-542/1100-6215590/

http://www.ign.com/articles/2009/08/17/report-xbox-360-failure-rate-reaches-54

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts

Sony got caught lying about the blue light on the PS4.. People have been getting the blue line of death since launch, and Sony had called the leaked photo a fraud. The blue line of death is real...

danlevm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#106 danlevm
Member since 2013 • 289 Posts

i feel bad for the guys that have to deal with these issues...

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Heil68

@superclocked said:

Sony got caught lying about the blue light on the PS4.. People have been getting the blue line of death since launch, and Sony had called the leaked photo a fraud. The blue line of death is real...

MS has the Green Light of Death. :(

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 superclocked

@Heil68 said:

@superclocked said:

I read that at one site, but I can't find any pics or confirmation. I'm not doubting that it's true, i just haven't seen any proof...

TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

Looks like IGN is reporting issues as well. Shame but that's what people get for knocking Sony saying how they have cheap hardware and crap like that.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/22/xbox-one-early-adopters-reporting-hardware-problems

Zaistev_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Zaistev_basic
Member since 2002 • 2975 Posts

I'm kind of expect this from Microsoft since hardware was never their forte. At least an improvement from 360 RROD; nonetheless the hardware issue still fare a little bit worse than PS4 as per IGN article.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#111 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@Heil68: its happening omg

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Heil68

@superclocked said:

@Heil68 said:

@superclocked said:

I read that at one site, but I can't find any pics or confirmation. I'm not doubting that it's true, i just haven't seen any proof...

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4269/t/1626277.aspx

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4269/t/1625560.aspx

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

My favorite part of gamespot is how it took them 3 days to report broken PS4s but one guys X1 breaks and its front news minutes after it happens. GS web admins = cows

Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#115 Netherscourge
Member since 2003 • 16364 Posts

UPDATE:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/22/xbox-one-early-adopters-reporting-hardware-problems

IGN's own XB1 is having the same issue now.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

Lol, SOny sabotaged their bluray players before manufacturing. At least, that's what a conspirator would say. Does kind of suck that it's happening, but unlike an overheating issue, the drives can just be replaced with a quick swap.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Heil68

@Netherscourge said:

UPDATE:

IGN's own XB1 is having the same issue now.

http://kotaku.com/microsoft-has-no-clear-solution-for-xbox-one-disc-drive-1469918988

Top issues thus far:

Xbox One - Won't read any discs

Controller won't sync

Green screen of death

Xbox One Wont Power On

Xbox One blank screen when you start the console

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Heil68

Update: One of IGN's office machines suffers from the same disc drive problem many have reported. When a disc is inserted, the Xbox One makes a grinding noise, but the disc is unaffected. However, Xbox One won't read any game discs. "Sorry, we can't play the disc," a notification says. "Try an Xbox One game, a music CD, or a movie on Blu-ray or DVD."

Promised_Trini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Promised_Trini
Member since 2008 • 3651 Posts

Wow these problems are getting bigger,and bigger now. So I wonder how the fakeboys are gonna defend these XB1 problems.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

@supercowelitist said:

All my friends Xbone just broke too

All my friends Brickstation 4s just broke too

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

Reports are all over the place. Disc drive issues and a few others are the main concerns.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Ragnarok1051 said:

The irony of your post. You are such a fucking pathetic lemming.

I call him out to on that one,is incredible and the best part is when he pretends to be unbiased..hahaha

So tons of people are using fake sounds to fake hardware problems...hahaha...

@reggy72 said:

This is all a load of fan boy bullshit, It's just magnified these days by the amount of crap social media sites that were not really as established at the time of the PS3 or 360, this applies for both new systems, certain cretins here like to spin it into some sort of anal victory(Tormentos springs to mind). Given enough time the failure rate for any consumer electronic device or other will be 100%, now close the thread until failure rates hit the main stream media such as the BBC, CNN, or FOX then we will have something to talk about

Thats funny i didn't see you calling lemmings out,when the made fake fail rate here left and right,i guess those fail on PS4 were real but those on xbox one were not right.?

Yeah like the BBC,CNN and Fox actually get news about console failures faster than gaming sites,most sites like BBC,CNN and Fox many of the times are clueless about this industry,so please take your damage control elsewhere..

@superclocked said:

hahahahaaaaaaaa......... oh boy...You still cheering for the xbox one,even after the whole 1080p vs 720p charade that MS pulled on you people...

That one you are talking about in question was in did fake because it did not happen,which is why yops say it was fake,it was confirmed that non of the consoles on that show failed xbox or PS4.

@TwistedShade said:

Looks like IGN is reporting issues as well. Shame but that's what people get for knocking Sony saying how they have cheap hardware and crap like that.

But but no media site like Kotaku had reported damage xbox one..

hahaha...poor lemmings...

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts

Don't worry the review units were just fine :).

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Heil68

@edwardecl said:

Don't worry the review units were just fine :).

Update: One of IGN's office machines suffers from the same disc drive problem many have reported. When a disc is inserted,

the Xbox One makes a grinding noise, but the disc is unaffected. However, Xbox One won't read any game discs.

"Sorry, we can't play the disc," a notification says. "Try an Xbox One game, a music CD, or a movie on Blu-ray or DVD."

Loading Video...

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

@superclocked said:

it showed a red light of death...a solid red light....not a blue light

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 superclocked

@tormentos said:

@superclocked said:

hahahahaaaaaaaa......... oh boy...You still cheering for the xbox one,even after the whole 1080p vs 720p charade that MS pulled on you people...

That one you are talking about in question was in did fake because it did not happen,which is why yops say it was fake,it was confirmed that non of the consoles on that show failed xbox or PS4.

Nah, I have much bigger grievances with the XBox One. You just haven't noticed yet that I defend the PS4, too. I praise both companies where they deserve it, and criticize them in the areas that they screw up in..

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 superclocked

@stereointegrity said:

@superclocked said:

it showed a red light of death...a solid red light....not a blue light

Whichever color it is, I just hope that mine doesn't break next month...

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#129 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts

@raging_user said:

triple dots of doom

Loading Video...

It's catchy and reminds me of this.

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#130 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts

All this talk about faulty consoles really makes me glad I decided to wait this out. :)