A tally of the PlayStation 4's utter domination in 2017

• 163 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts
@daredevils2k said:
@aigis said:
@the_master_race said:
@aigis said:

does that matter?

Yes it does

how so? I know you are saying they could, but that doesnt change that it still is a full exclusive right now. Its like saying Bloodborne isnt a full exclusive because its form software

Oh you should just let him be. I mean lemmings need something to wish for since all of their games are either being cancelled or flopping.

I'm a PC Gamer Kid , can't your read the goddamn sig ?

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#102 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34572 Posts

Wow, such domination.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19563 Posts

I must admit, I have been playing a lot of Yakuza 0 lately.

I also want to try Nioh, and I've got Persona 5 pre-ordered.

The rest of the year looks mediocre though. I suspect that Persona 5 will be the last thing I play on the PS4 this year - especially with the Switch out in March

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@KBFloYd said:
@AzatiS said:

The main reason why i like SONY.

As i said before numerous times thru the years , SONY proved as a newcomer , as an undergod ... hell even in the verge of bankruptcy that they were dead serious with their consoles. Even PS3 was getting massive AAA exclusives till the end of its lifespan when SONY had myriad of reasons to not even bother with that epic financial pressure was in ( still is ).

But no , game after game , exclusive after exlcusive , AAA IPs after AAA IPs were coming. I knew that would be the case with PS4 as well. Hell if PS3 managed to deliver such games i had no doubt theyll manage that with PS4. Therefore why i was telling sheep to relax when they were calling out PS4 for " having no games " over and over or else it would backfire.

you like sony because they actually take the time to make consoles in whatever country you live.

not saying thats bad. i wish xbox and nintendo would release in more 3rd world countries...but hey.

Nope , i like SONY because they delivering NEW AAA IPs and new experiences every single generation , so variety is there because lets face it... We are not liking ALL exclusives a system offers. With such variety , quantity and quality if you want theres always something to play on PS4 that you really like unlike other consoles that lacking that big time.

Also , i dont get what you mean ... You mean i cant find/buy an X1 or Wii U where i live so i like PS4 ? What the hell ?

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#105  Edited By PutASpongeOn
Member since 2014 • 4897 Posts

@charizard1605 said:
  • Gravity Rush 2: 9/10
  • Tales of Berseria*: 7/10
  • Yakuza 0: 8/10
  • Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD: 7/10*
  • Nioh: 9/10
  • Horizon: Zero Dawn: 9/10

COMING UP:

• NieR Automata
  • Persona 5*
  • DanganRopa 3*
  • Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom*
  • Gran Turismo Sport
  • MLB The Show 17
  • Days Gone
  • God of War
  • Spider-Man
  • Detroit: Become Human
  • Uncharted: Lost Legacy
  • Ys 8*
  • Hellblade*
  • Shenmue 3

* shared with PC/PS3/PS Vita/3DS

NOT COUNTING THE MULTIPLATS:

• Resident Evil 7
  • For Honor
  • Mass Effect Andromeda
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands
  • Sonic Mania
  • Prey
  • Kingdom Hearts 3
  • Dragon Quest XI
  • Yakuza Kiwami
  • Valkyria Revolution

I need to point out that 2017 is so far not even two months old, and we have already received six major exclusives for the PS4 already, with four of those being full exclusives. Multiple more are planned through the rest of this year, and it is also important to remember that this is before E3, GDC, Gamescom, TGS, or any other major convention or expo. Has any system ever so utterly dominated the competition?

Why did you say Yakuza Kiwami is a multiplat? Yakuza 0 was on ps3 and ps4, I think same with Kiwami, that being said, only in japan. Kiwami and 0 are only on ps4.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

Sony is great for gaming. If it weren't for Sony the console industry would be almost dead. Thanks Sony.

Also we need a better company than M$ to step in, they are pathetic and have been harming gaming with their crappy deals and cancellations. Maybe an Android-based console?

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 PutASpongeOn

@deadline-zero0 said:

@charizard1605: @quadknight: Ys 8 was confirmed a couple of days ago.

DR3 wasn't because Spike Chunsoft self publishes on Steam and doesn't need NISA for that. Besides it sold 200k units already. Can't promise a day to day release, but it'll come.

As for NIOH, KT puts every damm game on STEAM, even if the port is bad. Christ, they even ported Attack on Titan and Arsalan.

Sony is a publisher, just like with Demon's Souls.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

@getyeryayasout said:

Request title change from "utter" to "udder".

lol please do

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@putaspongeon said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

DR3 wasn't because Spike Chunsoft self publishes on Steam and doesn't need NISA for that. Besides it sold 200k units already. Can't promise a day to day release, but it'll come.

As for NIOH, KT puts every damm game on STEAM, even if the port is bad. Christ, they even ported Attack on Titan and Arsalan.

MS published Ninja Gaiden. Didn't stop Ninja Gaiden Sigma hitting PS3.

nathanbats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#110 nathanbats
Member since 2016 • 1057 Posts

Man is PS4 crushing it!

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By PutASpongeOn

@Planeforger said:

I must admit, I have been playing a lot of Yakuza 0 lately.

I also want to try Nioh, and I've got Persona 5 pre-ordered.

The rest of the year looks mediocre though. I suspect that Persona 5 will be the last thing I play on the PS4 this year - especially with the Switch out in March

Loading Video...

Also their other game apparently comes this year: Matterfall

Also there is the remake of yakuza 1 coming in the summer:

Loading Video...

Detroit: Become Human

Dreams

Dark Rose Valkyrie

Loading Video...

Gran Turismo Sport

New Hot Shots Golf hopefully comes over this year

Nights of Azure 2

PaRappa the Rapper Remastered

Uncharted The Lost Legacy

Loading Video...

And probably some more, let's just wait for e3, sony has a lot of games that could get release dates for this year that seem quite far into development.

This is from the viewpoint of if you have a decent gaming pc, if you are talking ps4 vs xbox one, tons of console exclusives.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 PutASpongeOn

@boycie said:
@putaspongeon said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

The point is that bar them making a deal where it can go elsewhere when that stuff was happening, it won't. Publishers have a lot of power.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 TheEroica  Moderator  Online
Member since 2009 • 22631 Posts

Amazing that Microsoft won't follow suit on exclusive games...

Remember the 360's first 5 years? My god that console was incredible (except for the rrod).

Its as if the effort put forth to get xbox on the map is so far gone there's no recovering it any longer and that's just sad. The 360 was one of my all time favorite consoles. How can they let playstation run amuck?

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#114 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

@blufalconultra said:

Sony has even surpassed third party developers. The only third party games I am interested in are NeiR, Persona 5 and RDR2. That says a lot. It was the same last generation. I am going to skip ME Andromeda because of Horizon.

I know exactly what you mean, for example I skip most 3rd racing games on Xbox One because the first party efforts are stronger there. It really depends on what genre you are mostly into.

The PS4 is off to a strong start for 2017, however the word domination is an exaggeration here. That would imply multiple genres and types of games. The list in the OP consists mostly of single player games, outside of NoiH there isn't much in that list that offers quality online play, which is fine, as many people prefer that kind of experience, nothing wrong with that.

But domination would imply otherwise, and I don't see a feature-rich game in the OP that offers substantial co-op and competitive modes that can be enjoyed for hundreds of hours in that manner. For utter domination, you need games like that. We'll have to wait and see what other gems the year brings, for now I would say congrats to the PS4 for a solid start.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44033 Posts

Bunch of Wii-A Moovie games BS is dominating nothing compared to third party games, Top ten sales lists don't lie and soon Scorpio will dominate in that area as well.

Just more Smear by the Smear Campaigner in chief.

Avatar image for deactivated-6515e2ba3d000
deactivated-6515e2ba3d000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 deactivated-6515e2ba3d000
Member since 2014 • 103 Posts

Still we aren't talking about The Last of Us 2 and Death Stranding. Sony at its best

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@blackace: They seem to prefer doing these timed exclusives, such as Rise of the Tomb Raider and Dead Rising 4 etc. But yeah, they need ones like Sunset Overdrive & Ori.

You do know that while Sunset Overdrive is not on PS4 the game it self belong to Insomniac right?

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#118 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17421 Posts

@TheEroica said:

Remember the 360's first 5 years? My god that console was incredible (except for the rrod).

Its as if the effort put forth to get xbox on the map is so far gone there's no recovering it any longer and that's just sad. The 360 was one of my all time favorite consoles. How can they let playstation run amuck?

This is typical of the end of a generation.............so MS is basically admitting theyve given up on XB1, and rightfully so.

I think moving all resources to Scorpio is their best bet. Xbox one has no chance to change the hearts and minds of gamers or developers.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 tormentos

@navyguy21 said:

This is typical of the end of a generation.............so MS is basically admitting theyve given up on XB1, and rightfully so.

I think moving all resources to Scorpio is their best bet. Xbox one has no chance to change the hearts and minds of gamers or developers.

Scorpio is not replacing the xbox one,is a companion console like the PS4 Pro,MS already claimed they would not be exclusives between scorpio and xbox one other than VR games.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 navyguy21

@tormentos said:
@navyguy21 said:

Scorpio is not replacing the xbox one,is a companion console like the PS4 Pro,MS already claimed they would not be exclusives between scorpio and xbox one other than VR games.

Id be careful about taking their initial word for it just because it suits your agenda.

They also said a bunch of other stuff that they changed for the better. They made a lot of claims about XB1 with Kinect, capabilites, limitations, etc and the market conditions made them change course.

The same applies here and with ANY console or hardware manufacturer.

The industry is saying/treating Scorpio as a new console.

You should listen to the market, listen to the industry and not take cues from PR or what you THINK they might do or want them to do.

My question to you is that if you doubt everything MS ever says and does........and that they are liars and the devil...................why would you choose NOW to take their word for something..............unquestioned?

Fact is XB1 has been a failure from the start. They will be moving on just as they did with the original Xbox.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#121 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

With all this Total Dominance, the Lemmings can only bring up the holidays. You guys know, the Greatest Lineup of Games in history.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@putaspongeon said:
@boycie said:
@putaspongeon said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

The point is that bar them making a deal where it can go elsewhere when that stuff was happening, it won't. Publishers have a lot of power.

They do? That's funny, cuz all of the MS, Nintendo and Sony published games that they don't own the IP of on the wii u, xb1 and ps4 never stayed exclusive this gen and came to other platforms after awhile.

Only one left is Bayonetta 2 and Ninty owns the publishing rights, ense why it's pubished by them everywhere, like how NG Black's pub rights are owned by MS and Team Ninja had to remake the game on the Sigma engine to republish them.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 tormentos

@navyguy21 said:

Id be careful about taking their initial word for it just because it suits your agenda.

They also said a bunch of other stuff that they changed for the better. They made a lot of claims about XB1 with Kinect, capabilites, limitations, etc and the market conditions made them change course.

You should listen to the market, listen to the industry and not take cues from PR or what you THINK they might do or want them to do.

My question to you is that if you doubt everything MS ever says and does........and that they are liars and the devil...................why would you choose NOW to take their word for something..............unquestioned?

Fact is XB1 has been a failure from the start. They will be moving on just as they did with the original Xbox.

Well i would be careful about not taking their word because it fits yours.

Yes they make several 180 about Kinect and other stuff but was mainly because of the bad stuff they had and stuff like Kinect which raised the XBO price and that no one wanted.

But Scorpio is a new console so is the Pro,what they are not are a separate generation.

My answer to yours question is another question,so if you have always believe what ever MS claim and do and you have 3 years defending every MS move why would you not take their word on this one.?

Now lets say Scorpio is here to replace the xbox one,don't you think that will cause an even bigger migration from the xbox brand to the PS brand?

Scopio will not be $250 or $300 this holiday probably $500 minimum that vs a $399 Pro or cheaper and a $250 PS4 they will slaughter it,the xbox one actually is the one most people would get this holiday over Scorpio because of price and you can quote me on that.

If funny you have all the generation defending the xbox one,and all of the sudden you are ready to kill it in just 4 years,so if Scorpio doesn't fly what next? Do you kill it in 2 more years just because it is not taking off?

You do realize that moving all resources to scorpio and leaving 26+ million hanging will enrage the few fans the xbox one still have? I would be piss if sony killed the PS4 in favor of the pro in just 4 years.

Not only that making a game for scorpio alone would hurt MS profits as well.

I think you should analyse your argument,from were i see it you are obsess with winning and seeing the scorpio performing better than the PS4,which will not happen even if MS drop the XBO.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#124 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

And yet, I still have no desire to go out and buy one, and would rather build a new PC and buy a Switch.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 navyguy21

@tormentos said:
@navyguy21 said:

Well i would be careful about not taking their word because it fits yours.

Yes they make several 180 about Kinect and other stuff but was mainly because of the bad stuff they had and stuff like Kinect which raised the XBO price and that no one wanted.

But Scorpio is a new console so is the Pro,what they are not are a separate generation.

My answer to yours question is another question,so if you have always believe what ever MS claim and do and you have 3 years defending every MS move why would you not take their word on this one.?

Now lets say Scorpio is here to replace the xbox one,don't you think that will cause an even bigger migration from the xbox brand to the PS brand?

Scopio will not be $250 or $300 this holiday probably $500 minimum that vs a $399 Pro or cheaper and a $250 PS4 they will slaughter it,the xbox one actually is the one most people would get this holiday over Scorpio because of price and you can quote me on that.

If funny you have all the generation defending the xbox one,and all of the sudden you are ready to kill it in just 4 years,so if Scorpio doesn't fly what next? Do you kill it in 2 more years just because it is not taking off?

You do realize that moving all resources to scorpio and leaving 26+ million hanging will enrage the few fans the xbox one still have? I would be piss if sony killed the PS4 in favor of the pro in just 4 years.

Not only that making a game for scorpio alone would hurt MS profits as well.

I think you should analyse your argument,from were i see it you are obsess with winning and seeing the scorpio performing better than the PS4,which will not happen even if MS drop the XBO.

Im not sure what you are trying to say, very hard to follow your post.

Im going to guess you think im a lemming so you ignored everything i said.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

@tormentos: Yes, I'm well aware of that.

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

I'm still enjoying Halo MCC....

dang it's getting hard to defend Xbox One lol

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

COMING UP:

• NieR Automata
  • Persona 5*
  • DanganRopa 3*
  • Gran Turismo Sport
  • MLB The Show 17
  • Days Gone
  • God of War
  • Spider-Man
  • Ys 8*
  • Hellblade*
  • Shenmue 3

• Resident Evil 7
  • For Honor
  • Mass Effect Andromeda
  • Sonic Mania
  • Prey
  • Kingdom Hearts 3
  • Dragon Quest XI
  • Yakuza Kiwami
  • Valkyria Revolution

I need to point out that 2017 is so far not even two months old, and we have already received six major exclusives for the PS4 already, with four of those being full exclusives. Multiple more are planned through the rest of this year, and it is also important to remember that this is before E3, GDC, Gamescom, TGS, or any other major convention or expo. Has any system ever so utterly dominated the competition?

Don't forget the Crash Trilogy is coming this summer.

I'm wondering out of Spiderman, Days Gone, Shenmue 3, Gran Turismo Sport, and Detroit how many of them will get delayed to 2018 though

Zensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Zensword
Member since 2007 • 4510 Posts

Correction:

Yakuza Kiwami is PS4 exclusive.

Shenmue 3 is for PS4/PC.

Really doubt GOW, Spiderman, Shenmue 3 will come out this year though.

A few more notable games:

- God Wars Future Past: PS4/Vita

- Urawarerumono: PS4/Vita

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By PutASpongeOn

@charizard1605 said:

COMING UP:

• NieR Automata
  • Persona 5*
  • DanganRopa 3*
  • Gran Turismo Sport
  • MLB The Show 17
  • Days Gone
  • God of War
  • Spider-Man
  • Ys 8*
  • Hellblade*
  • Shenmue 3

• Resident Evil 7
  • For Honor
  • Mass Effect Andromeda
  • Sonic Mania
  • Prey
  • Kingdom Hearts 3
  • Dragon Quest XI
  • Yakuza Kiwami
  • Valkyria Revolution

Yakuza Kiwami is an exclusive.

Add Nex Machina, Windjammers, Matterfall, Dark Rose Valkyrie, Dreams, Gran Turismo Sport, New Hot Shots Golf, Nights of Azure 2, PaRappa the Rapper Remastered, Touhou Kabuto V: Burst Battle, WipEout: Omega Collection, Wattam, and Yakuza 6 as well. All of the games I listed have a 2017 release date expect yakuza 6 which comes early 2017. (likely january)

These are true exclusives btw, there are TONS of console exclusives I didn't mention.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 tormentos

@navyguy21 said:

Dude you are a lemming is pathetic that you deny it when most of what you do here is defend MS.

I don't get it there is nothing wrong with being a lemming than there is of being a cow,but some how this gen no one is a lemming here, but those accuse of being one who defend MS daily here all deny it.

Is sad my point is simple shifting resources to scorpio will PISS allot of new xbox one adopters as well as some old ones,is 2005 all over again except this time MS is not ahead of the competition by a generation and is not cheaper either like it was on 2006.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

@stereointegrity said:
@Douevenlift_bro said:
@stereointegrity said:

i highly doubt that god of war, spiderman, and days gone come this year

Might be overkill. Save something for first quarter '18

i think we see days gone at the end of this year. god of war march of next year and spider man sometime in the second half of 2018.

should round out the games before sony goes all ps5 on is in 2019

That spread would be ideal

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

@AzatiS said:
@KBFloYd said:
@AzatiS said:

As i said before numerous times thru the years , SONY proved as a newcomer , as an undergod ... hell even in the verge of bankruptcy that they were dead serious with their consoles. Even PS3 was getting massive AAA exclusives till the end of its lifespan when SONY had myriad of reasons to not even bother with that epic financial pressure was in ( still is ).

But no , game after game , exclusive after exlcusive , AAA IPs after AAA IPs were coming. I knew that would be the case with PS4 as well. Hell if PS3 managed to deliver such games i had no doubt theyll manage that with PS4. Therefore why i was telling sheep to relax when they were calling out PS4 for " having no games " over and over or else it would backfire.

you like sony because they actually take the time to make consoles in whatever country you live.

not saying thats bad. i wish xbox and nintendo would release in more 3rd world countries...but hey.

Nope , i like SONY because they delivering NEW AAA IPs and new experiences every single generation , so variety is there because lets face it... We are not liking ALL exclusives a system offers. With such variety , quantity and quality if you want theres always something to play on PS4 that you really like unlike other consoles that lacking that big time.

Also , i dont get what you mean ... You mean i cant find/buy an X1 or Wii U where i live so i like PS4 ? What the hell ?

yea i think you live in latin america or some small european country. which of the 2 is it?

and those countries are dominated by sony because they make the effort to actually give you guys consoles. playstations are cheaper there.

guess nintendo and xbox don't have the resources to send their stuff there.

---

anyway the fact that you like sony's games more is all opinion. some people prefer xbox...some prefer nintendo, some playstation.
i'm saying a big part of the reason you prefer playstation is because they support your country more than the others.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#134 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@TheEroica said:

It's a different time and generation - costs are way higher, profit margins are smaller. MS was able to cater to a lot of third parties, even large third parties like Ubisoft, Square Enix, Namco, Take-Two Interactive, and BioWare. It's a rare sort now. Couple that with canceling projects and closing studios, their attempts at streamlining their portfolio is really showing the gaming community at large where their priorities are. Phil probably finds himself having a tough cable to cross, as he has to balance what the suits/shareholders need with still keeping what the gaming community wants. He's clearly a gamer at heart as all his pubic comments showcase that. At the end of the day, competition brings better results for the consumer and hopefully Nintendo and Microsoft can both step up their game to bring better results to consumers. I don't expect to see any Blue Dragons or Lost Odysseys though like we did on 360, I don't see the market for Japanese developers to really invest in the Xbox One like they did with the 360.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

@the_master_race said:
@daredevils2k said:
@aigis said:
@the_master_race said:

Yes it does

how so? I know you are saying they could, but that doesnt change that it still is a full exclusive right now. Its like saying Bloodborne isnt a full exclusive because its form software

Oh you should just let him be. I mean lemmings need something to wish for since all of their games are either being cancelled or flopping.

Well it's obvious that I didn't read your so called SIG lol. But since you pointed it out, let me fix my original post.

"Oh you should just let him be. I mean hermits need something to wish for, since all the games they get are either mulitplats or some indie game found on Steam. fantasizing about games they will never get is what the Master Race loves to do."

WallofTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 WallofTruth
Member since 2013 • 3471 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

For comparison sake here's the Xbone list:

Halo Wars 2 - 6/10

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 navyguy21

@tormentos said:
@navyguy21 said:

Dude you are a lemming is pathetic that you deny it when most of what you do here is defend MS.

I don't get it there is nothing wrong with being a lemming than there is of being a cow,but some how this gen no one is a lemming here, but those accuse of being one who defend MS daily here all deny it.

Is sad my point is simple shifting resources to scorpio will PISS allot of new xbox one adopters as well as some old ones,is 2005 all over again except this time MS is not ahead of the competition by a generation and is not cheaper either like it was on 2006.

So defending or saying anything positive about Xbox or Microsoft makes me a lemming? Is that really all it takes?

Am I also a cow when i defend or say positive things about Sony and its products? (check my positng history)

What about PC gaming? Am i a hermit because i think PC is the best?

You guys need to grow up. This taking sides and flinging crap at each other is pathetic.

I have had a Horizon avy and sig for the longest time but you throw that all away if i dare to correct some misinformation some fanboy throws around on a forum? Because i have the audacity to enjoy a game on XB1?

Is that where we are now?

You can continue to label me any way you want, ill continue to play games.

I have many people on this board on my PSN and XBL friends list, even hardened fanboys of each.

Why? Because they are cool people who love games.

We dont really care about this BS, its all in good fun.

SOME of us can actually separate fact from fiction, forum vs real life.

Grow up dude.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts

@quadknight said:

Really tough time to be a hardcore lem right now. If you don't own a PC or PS4 at this point and only own an Xbone you're really missing out on some quality games.

MS really needs to get their act together. Sony is the poorer company yet they are just releasing back to back quality games like no tomorrow while Xbone's future lineup is a wasteland of flops and broken promises. They'd better bring it at E3 as not even Scorpio will be able to save them with the mediocre lineup they have.

Well with SONY, being current gen 8 leader just shows what being synonymous with world class gaming does for you. Now PS4 is having a barn bursting amount of games available to play, showing what the true by gamers for gamers mentality can do when coupled with SONY's willingness and commitment to deliver games in an unprecedented pace.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts

@walloftruth said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

For comparison sake here's the Xbone list:

Halo Wars 2 - 6/10

Wow, I didn't know it scored that! :o

Well I guess we have a podcast topic about the grand canyon differences in recently released games between PS4 and X1.

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts
@daredevils2k said:
@the_master_race said:
@daredevils2k said:
@aigis said:
@the_master_race said:

Yes it does

Well it's obvious that I didn't read your so called SIG lol. But since you pointed it out, let me fix my original post.

"Oh you should just let him be. I mean hermits need something to wish for, since all the games they get are either mulitplats or some indie game found on Steam. fantasizing about games they will never get is what the Master Race loves to do."

first thing first , there's nothing wrong with indie games 2nd PC gets all Kinda games , Best version ofMultiplats ( Like BF1 , DooM , ....) , Indies ( good stuff like Stardew Valley ), All XB1 Library (Forza , GOW , ...) , Most of PS4's Thrird Party (and sometimes PS4 exclusives like Everybody's Gone to the Rapture) , AAA Exclusives ( Total War: Warhammer , Star Citizen , ....) and that ain't gonna stop us from wishing more games because PC has no limits

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By AzatiS

@KBFloYd said:
@AzatiS said:
@KBFloYd said:
@AzatiS said:

yea i think you live in latin america or some small european country. which of the 2 is it?

and those countries are dominated by sony because they make the effort to actually give you guys consoles. playstations are cheaper there.

guess nintendo and xbox don't have the resources to send their stuff there.

---

anyway the fact that you like sony's games more is all opinion. some people prefer xbox...some prefer nintendo, some playstation.

i'm saying a big part of the reason you prefer playstation is because they support your country more than the others.

Are you out of your mind , what the hell is this logic ?

PS3 here was costing 699EUROS when in US was costing 599$ when 699E at the time was something like 900$ with average monthy salary where i live was 720E per month. Dream on if you think here ( Europe ) SONY consoles are cheaper OR that we missing Xbox/Nintendo consoles.

And no prick , where i live is not 3rd world ... because if it was , i wouldnt own a gaming PC nor i would be renting consoles for 5$ per day for almost 20 years now . There wouldnt be such things to begin with.

So , take your excuses up you know where because the console with the most appeal in 3rd world ever was Wii and not PS3/PS4 if you wanna talk price.

SONY supports my country more than others ? Really now ? How exactly they do that , care to explain ? Hahaha , what kind of drugs you using , mushrooms ? ... Its like you dont know what is going on outside your cave yet you have an opinion.

For example Wii sold 100M + because Nintendo was supporting all countries around then suddenly they stopped doing so with Wii U ? Hhahaha , what else you sheep will come up with , epic fail arguments.

A big part why i prefer SONY consoles is their games , nothing else. Period. Find all the excuses of the world , thats the bottom line you like it or not.

EDIT : Oh and for the record , Switch is all over the place to buy here ( pre-order even ) as well as limited edition of Zelda and many other games .., because Nintendo is not supporting my country and thats the reason why SONY is ahead .. lololol. Typical sheep.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#142 iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

@AzatiS: It was PS2, the amazing cheap dvd player.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By AzatiS

@iandizion713 said:

@AzatiS: It was PS2, the amazing cheap dvd player.

What do you mean ? I bought PS2 with MGS2 and it was the most expensive console by far at its time. Try again .. if you even were gamer back then that is and remember prices.

Guess which was the cheapest dummy !!? Gamecube was hahaha !

Why sheep you doing this to yourselfs ... you just owning yourselfs with your own posts . Im asking this like forever , how you do that to yourselfs over and over ?

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By iandizion713

@AzatiS: PS2 was the top selling 3rd world console, not Wii.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 tormentos

@navyguy21 said:

So defending or saying anything positive about Xbox or Microsoft makes me a lemming? Is that really all it takes?

Am I also a cow when i defend or say positive things about Sony and its products? (check my positng history)

What about PC gaming? Am i a hermit because i think PC is the best?

You guys need to grow up. This taking sides and flinging crap at each other is pathetic.

I have had a Horizon avy and sig for the longest time but you throw that all away if i dare to correct some misinformation some fanboy throws around on a forum? Because i have the audacity to enjoy a game on XB1?

Is that where we are now?

You can continue to label me any way you want, ill continue to play games.

I have many people on this board on my PSN and XBL friends list, even hardened fanboys of each.

Why? Because they are cool people who love games.

We dont really care about this BS, its all in good fun.

SOME of us can actually separate fact from fiction, forum vs real life.

Grow up dude.

No you defend MS here fiercely i can quote you without even trying is sad to have people who do this all day and deny it.

You are the one who need to grow up.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By AzatiS

@iandizion713 said:

@AzatiS: PS2 was the top selling 3rd world console, not Wii.

Yeah , after 10 years that price was as low as a bad cellphone. Not the first 4-5 years ! Wii on the other hand didnt make it to live more than 4-5 years but still it sold so much in 3rd world in that period of time because was ...cheap as hell compared to other 2.

And if by that logic SONY supposed supported 3rd world way more than Nintendo and its the main reason they are ahead , why PS3 didnt sell at all there and Wii was a smash ? You einstein !! lol

Oops , something doesnt make sense right ? Haha !

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 iandizion713

@AzatiS: Nowhere near PS2 though.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 AzatiS

@iandizion713 said:

@AzatiS: Nowhere near PS2 though.

Keep dreaming if you think SONY supports 3rd world way more than Nintendo and thats the reason it does better globally. I proved that logic wrong easily.

Everything else is QQ. Wii is the king of 3rd world. Prove me wrong

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 iandizion713

@AzatiS: What? You straight cray.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic