A question about SW's purpose

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SonyNintendoFan (527 posts) -

Is the point of System Wars to make threads whose only purpose is to elicit responces by having titles that cause insecurity and rage?

"This is why xbox 360 sucks"

"Wii U is last gen"

"The PS4 is garbage compared to PC"

Just want to know.

If yes, was it always like this? I'm fairly new to this site, but i feel like threads are made just to make people rage.

#2 Posted by freedomfreak (42366 posts) -
The new ToU did unleash a lot of trolls though. But whatever, I'm not gonna start talking about "ze old dayz".
#3 Posted by lundy86_4 (44020 posts) -

Who knows? Don't try to understand this place... We have a room for people who tried, and it has padded walls.

#4 Posted by Blabadon (28005 posts) -
There's sh!tty threads. There's the Lounge and my threads. Those are the two categories.
#5 Posted by ImBatman- (1042 posts) -

The announcement of the Godstation 4 has driven lems crazy and they've gone full damage control mode.

#6 Posted by OneInchMan99 (1248 posts) -

I thought it was a place where video game fans came to hate on video games.ALL VIDEO GAMES.

#7 Posted by the_bi99man (11054 posts) -

You figured it all out. Welcome.

#8 Posted by Clock-w0rk (3378 posts) -

Just read my posts and skip the others, you'll have the time of your life.

[spoiler] Sadly the OP is somewhat correct [/spoiler]

#9 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

Who knows? Don't try to understand this place... We have a room for people who tried, and it has padded walls.

lundy86_4

Haha, so true... just go with the flow, TC!

#11 Posted by dobzilian (2817 posts) -

Just read my posts and skip the others, you'll have the time of your life.[spoiler] Sadly the OP is somewhat correct [/spoiler] Clock-w0rk

I think you are awesome clock-work, especially your taste in movies.

On topic : This place has always been the same but the trolling has become worse but the fanboyism hasnt changed much its just new people or different accounts as their previous ones been banned.

It matters what the current flavour is... Its currently 'wii u is dead' 'godstation 4' 'xx console will be better by crystal ball' while last month it was 'vita is dead' and 'wiiu is dead' while several years ago it was 'ps3 has no exclusives' '360 sucks due to rrod' 'wii has no third party games'.

#13 Posted by rjdofu (9171 posts) -
Purpose is to piss people off and have fun, that's all.
#14 Posted by Clock-w0rk (3378 posts) -

[QUOTE="Clock-w0rk"]

dobzilian

:oops:

Also awesome sig, Monster Hunter is one of my favourite series.

#15 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
This is a place to spread the Word of KazGod and to punish delusional infidels AKA lems.
#16 Posted by Bigboi500 (30543 posts) -

To scribble in poop.

#17 Posted by dobzilian (2817 posts) -

[QUOTE="dobzilian"][QUOTE="Clock-w0rk"]

Clock-w0rk

:oops:

Also awesome sig, Monster Hunter is one of my favourite series.

Thanks Dude. Its going next week for something else.... Hmmm i did like something on my FB which said 'Tapcom' with Ryu flying arm-barring ken which was pretty awesome.
#18 Posted by clr84651 (5537 posts) -

It's to annoy, compete, & point out facts & flaws with people's comments. Any other questions?!:D

#19 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

System Wars is generally pretty boring. Same old repetitive, sh*t most of the time.

#20 Posted by cainetao11 (18778 posts) -

The purpose of this place was originally just to argue, discuss, and compare current and next gen systems. When it became commonplace that people had act irritionally and choose which company's cock to suck I do not know.

DJ-Lafleur
Well said.
#21 Posted by jun_aka_pekto (17004 posts) -

Is the point of System Wars to make threads whose only purpose is to elicit responces by having titles that cause insecurity and rage?

"This is why xbox 360 sucks"

"Wii U is last gen"

"The PS4 is garbage compared to PC"

Just want to know.

If yes, was it always like this? I'm fairly new to this site, but i feel like threads are made just to make people rage.

SonyNintendoFan

That's it. Every thread is simply an excuse to slag the other side(s).

#22 Posted by NFJSupreme (5387 posts) -

the purpose of system wars it to keep the all the other forums free of trolls.   

#24 Posted by timbers_WSU (6076 posts) -

System Wars is generally pretty boring. Same old repetitive, sh*t most of the time.

Michael0134567
But your sig is quite nice.
#25 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

timbers_WSU
But your sig is quite nice.

My sig is what keeps this place alive.
#26 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

You forgot to mention that tmbers is always butthurt in SW. That I like being an immature douche with no life.

timbers_WSU

34775708.jpg

Don't let it take over my little bandodger padawan.

#27 Posted by timbers_WSU (6076 posts) -

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

You forgot to mention that tmbers is always butthurt in SW. That I like being an immature douche with no life.

kuraimen

34775708.jpg

Don't let it take over my little bandodger padawan.

I can't be butthurt. I have your Precious.
#28 Posted by Badosh (12741 posts) -
It's all for the lulz.
#29 Posted by fernandmondego_ (3170 posts) -
Simple, don't take this place serious. Sometimes there are legit discussions and debates but for the most part it's just a lot of ribbing. Some do take it serious, they are sad...
#30 Posted by darkspineslayer (20215 posts) -

If our buIIsh!t wasn't contained here, it would spill out over the rest of the forums, and the greater internets itself. We would eventually consume all logic, all reason. that is why System Wars.

#31 Posted by Eddie-Vedder (7802 posts) -

Yes it was always like this, but before you had to camo it, you had to use passive agressive trolling. It was even more annoying. At least now people just speak their mind. 

#32 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

Yes it was always like this, but before you had to camo it, you had to use passive agressive trolling. It was even more annoying. At least now people just speak their mind. 

Eddie-Vedder
QFT
#33 Posted by platniumgamer (3960 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]This is a place where I can come and pretend I actually have a Playstation 3.timbers_WSU

You forgot to mention you can be yourself in System Wars. An immature douche with no life.

You're the one harassing users and changing their quotes, which is against the rules, bandodger.

#34 Posted by BPoole96 (22811 posts) -

Underneath all the idiocy and trolling there are several users on this board whom a very knowledgeable about games

#35 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

Underneath all the idiocy and trolling there are several users on this board whom a very knowledgeable about games

BPoole96
Thanks.
#36 Posted by Castiel_Angel (71 posts) -

this place is just filled with trolls and the worst of the worst are kuraimen speedzilla heil majormayor eddie etcetc its bad i tell ya and it just keeps getting worse.

#37 Posted by Sir-I_exCalibur (724 posts) -
tumblr_mij60zZxwu1qewabxo1_500.jpg/\
#38 Posted by Castiel_Angel (71 posts) -

tumblr_mij60zZxwu1qewabxo1_500.jpg/\Sir-I_exCalibur

yeah more stupid pics of kaz and sony we get it bro you like trolling.

#39 Posted by Sir-I_exCalibur (724 posts) -
tumblr_mj0p4wi4JF1qdlh1io1_400.gif.
#40 Posted by timbers_WSU (6076 posts) -
tumblr_mj0p4wi4JF1qdlh1io1_400.gif.Sir-I_exCalibur
Best gif in months.
#41 Posted by Sir-I_exCalibur (724 posts) -

Dark Souls

tumblr_m2abu2vvfU1qja3fho1_250.giftumblr_m2abu2vvfU1qja3fho2_250.giftumblr_m2abu2vvfU1qja3fho3_250.giftumblr_m2abu2vvfU1qja3fho4_250.giftumblr_m2abu2vvfU1qja3fho5_250.giftumblr_m2abu2vvfU1qja3fho6_250.gif .

#42 Posted by Sir-I_exCalibur (724 posts) -

[QUOTE="Sir-I_exCalibur"]tumblr_mij60zZxwu1qewabxo1_500.jpg/\Castiel_Angel

yeah more stupid pics of kaz and sony we get it bro you like trolling.

tumblr_mik1jkSZ761qftu09o1_250.gif
#43 Posted by timbers_WSU (6076 posts) -

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]This is a place where I can come and pretend I actually have a Playstation 3.platniumgamer

You forgot to mention you can be yourself in System Wars. An immature douche with no life.

You're the one harassing users and changing their quotes, which is against the rules, bandodger.

Nope. Since I have a Trey it gives me permission to lie and be as annoying as I can. So I am gonna be just like you and make every post as pointless as possible.

#44 Posted by ohgeez (918 posts) -

I come here for a lot of reasons. i come here for news. I come here for game discussion (which is few and far between). But most importantly, I come here for the lulz.. This place is like the Maury Show for me. Its like my daily dose of trash television but in internet form.  I am here for the Kaz harai gifs and pictures of jelly

#45 Posted by platniumgamer (3960 posts) -

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] You forgot to mention you can be yourself in System Wars. An immature douche with no life.

timbers_WSU

Nope. Since I have a Trey it gives me permission to lie and be as annoying as I can. So I am gonna be just like you and make every post as pointless as possible.

Whatever you say bandodger.

Go harass other users who troll you. So serious.

#46 Posted by timbers_WSU (6076 posts) -

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]You're the one harassing users and changing their quotes, which is against the rules, bandodger.

platniumgamer

U MAD BRO?
#47 Posted by platniumgamer (3960 posts) -

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] Nope. Since I have a Trey it gives me permission to lie and be as annoying as I can. So I am gonna be just like you and make every post as pointless as possible.

timbers_WSU

U MAD BRO?

Nah.

#48 Posted by timbers_WSU (6076 posts) -

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="platniumgamer"]Whatever you say bandodger.

platniumgamer

U MAD BRO?

Nah.

Sorry you are mad. Would you like me to post some pics of a half naked dude? That normally perks you guys right up. Hold on. I will go look for ya, since I am a nice guy and all.

#49 Posted by platniumgamer (3960 posts) -

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] U MAD BRO?timbers_WSU

Nah.

Sorry you are mad. Wouls you like me to post some pics of a half naked dude? That normally perks you guys right up. Hold on. I will go look for ya, since I am a nice guy and all.

Calling others mad. :lol:

Go harass other users some more, bandodger. Getting trolled from cows makes you super mad.

#50 Posted by getyeryayasout (8166 posts) -
SW is more about grief, and less about gaming.