a nice rendition of the meltdowns after yesterdays events...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by tymeservesfate (1464 posts) -
#2 Posted by ShepardCommandr (2057 posts) -

Hitler parodies never get old.....

#3 Posted by lglz1337 (2816 posts) -

cows angry ? all i see is black tusk a waste

#4 Posted by MrXboxOne (742 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

cows angry ? all i see is black tusk a waste

Its cows crying about BTS. We couldn't be happier.

#5 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3084 posts) -

Meltdowns? Pssssst: we're laughing at you for being so starved for games you regard an Xbox exclusive staying Xbox exclusive and not seeing another game for it for another two years as a victory.

I guess it's true, the Xbox One has no games.

#6 Edited by Bigboi500 (28789 posts) -

Gears died after 3.

#7 Edited by kinectthedots (1257 posts) -

lol, so many contradiction in this skit.

Don't get me wrong, this is humorous, but the mental gymnastics that the creator went into trying to make this a plus for xbone over PS4 is epic fail.

says: Halo 3 outsold all playstation games combined....

The Truth is GT5 Sold more.

says: He says gears (last game a flop) and titanfall (with no results) are excellent exclusives

Then tried to bash The last us becuase of sales figures when it won more GOTY awards than any game in the entire generation.

Says: all I wanted was a few good exclusives for PS4

The exclusives PS3 had that received the more praise and awards than all xbox exclusives comined are still comming to PS4 I.E Uncharted >>> Gears

...............lol but like I said it is humorous although extremely desperate, unfactual and contradicting. It is something to help xbox fans sleep better at night.

#8 Edited by MrXboxOne (742 posts) -

Meltdowns? Pssssst: we're laughing at you for being so starved for games you regard an Xbox exclusive staying Xbox exclusive and not seeing another game for it for another two years as a victory.

Considering the Xbox 360 is home to 4 of the top 5 best selling exclusive titles...... I doubt anyone is "starved". We played gears for 8 years. We got to experience its glory that outshined EVERY SINGLE PS3 franchise. Now you are "laughing" because of your insecurity. Not one MS fan lost sleep. cows feel the need to plaster this news (even though by all accounts its great news), and try to rub it in our face.......

Well, keep rubbing. Gears was the second best franchise last generation next to only Halo. :-)

#9 Posted by mems_1224 (45633 posts) -

Don't get me wrong, this is humorous, but the mental gymnastics that the creator went into trying to make this a plus for xbone over PS4 is epic fail.

says: He says gears (last game a flop) and titanfall (with no results) are excellent exclusives

Then tried to bash The last us becuase of sales figures when it won more GOTY awards than any game in the entire generation.

The exclusives PS3 had that received the more praise and awards than all xbox exclusives comined are still comming to PS4 I.E Uncharted >>> Gears

...............lol but like I said it is humorous although extremely desperate, unfactual and contradicting. It is something to help xbox fans sleep better at night.

According to wikipedia Halo 3 is at 11.5 million sold, GT5 is at 10

TLOU did flop here on GS. Ball dont lie

You can't play awards, fact is, the PS3 lineup is still inferior to the 360's and missed out on tons of games and got others years late

But hey, if making extremely desperate, "unfactual" and contradicting posts helps you sleep better at night then you go right on ahead.

#10 Posted by jhcho2 (4366 posts) -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuQ2XRNuivQ&feature=player_embedded

some cows were a little extra angry yesterday...after watching this....iiiii kinda see why, lol.

Why would cows even be angry? Microsoft owns the sole publishing rights to the franchise. Even if Epic didn't sell it, the franchise will never appear on a non-Microsoft approved platform. The only difference is that now MS is free to run the series into the ground.

#11 Posted by kinectthedots (1257 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

According to wikipedia Halo 3 is at 11.5 million sold, GT5 is at 10

TLOU did flop here on GS. Ball dont lie

You can't play awards, fact is, the PS3 lineup is still inferior to the 360's and missed out on tons of games and got others years late

But hey, if making extremely desperate, "unfactual" and contradicting posts helps you sleep better at night then you go right on ahead.

total GT5 sales including the proloug is 14 m.

TLOU did get more GOTY awards than all xbox exclusives combined.

so, this goes along with everything I said and your damage control post doesn't help make anything better. Why are you xbox fanboys so desperate?

#12 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3084 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Considering the Xbox 360 is home to 4 of the top 5 best selling exclusive titles...... I doubt anyone is "starved". We played gears for 8 years. We got to experience its glory that outshined EVERY SINGLE PS3 franchise. Now you are "laughing" because of your insecurity. Not one MS fan lost sleep. cows feel the need to plaster this news (even though by all accounts its great news), and try to rub it in our face.......

Well, keep rubbing. Gears was the second best franchise last generation next to only Halo. :-)

Why are you talking about the 360? It's all about current gen and you, Sir, have no (0) games. :)

#13 Posted by LustForSoul (5765 posts) -
#14 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3202 posts) -

Cows wish they could have Gears of War on their PS4.

#15 Posted by BlessedChill (676 posts) -

1/10 attempt. People, let this thread die.

#16 Posted by DocSanchez (1364 posts) -

I've played three of these, I never expected to buy them on PS4 nor care that they wont ever be. I think the series needs to die so they work on something fresh.

#17 Edited by lglz1337 (2816 posts) -

TLOU and uncharted >>>>>>gears of war anyday

also

Naughty Gods >>>>>>> Black tusk

#18 Posted by bezza2011 (2165 posts) -

seriously what a waste of a good development team at black tusk just to be given a franchise which has already run it's course and has been done already, i feel sorry for the xboners to be fair and i feel sorry for myself, who fancied getting an xbox one, but the fact is all your exclusive games are going to be the same old 4 games, where are the exciting games.

plus anyone going on about the whole xbox one has more exclusives yea right this minute by about 2 games if we don't include the whole indie exclusives they have. and yet when march april come around we'll have 2 more exclusives and by the end of the year we'll here a load more, i honestly believe microsoft have shown all there cards to early, it's great knowing halo is coming and fable and gears but they have already been shown and talked about.

#19 Edited by tormentos (16277 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........................

#20 Posted by misterpmedia (3313 posts) -

Gotta wonder why Epic gave it up so easily :/. Maybe the sales of Judgement were a red flag. Best to make some hard cash on a fatigued franchise that no longer is a hit seller.

#21 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42494 posts) -

Systemwars, not Fanboy Wars.