A message from the hacker that took down PSN?

  • 151 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#51 Posted by scottpsfan14 (4078 posts) -

I don't always agree with B4X, but I can tell you that arguing against personal information security is pretty fucking stupid. This needs fixing ASAP. They should invest in better security. Simple as that. All the ultra cows like Tormentos should stop doing DC for a problem that is very real. Srsly Tormentos. Cut the shit!

#52 Posted by clyde46 (45439 posts) -

@lostrib said:

is there any reason to actually believe any of this?

Of course! Its posted on the internet, on Reddit under a sudo name.

#53 Posted by DerekLoffin (8762 posts) -

I don't always agree with B4X, but I can tell you that arguing against personal information security is pretty fucking stupid. This needs fixing ASAP. They should invest in better security. Simple as that. All the ultra cows like Tormentos should stop doing DC for a problem that is very real. Srsly Tormentos. Cut the shit!

What fixing, THIS IS NOT A HACK! THIS IS NOT INFORMATION SECURITY!

For pity sakes guys, learn the difference between a DDOS and a hack. They are quite different things and you're looking stupid confusing them.

#54 Posted by scottpsfan14 (4078 posts) -
@clyde46 said:

@lostrib said:

is there any reason to actually believe any of this?

Of course! Its posted on the internet, on Reddit under a sudo name.

XBL has far better security than PSN. Am I wrong?

#55 Posted by B4X (3789 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@b4x said:

I'm not making the claims... The hacker taking the service down are.

Lizard said: "Sony, smh"

Anonymous said: "Sony would have had better security if they were using Microsoft Security Essentials."

Then this guys claims.

What are you talking about?

Lizardsquad is apparently just taking the credit. Famedgod is the one who apparently is really doing it.

Also who's spinning now. This wasn't your original point. Do you know for a fact sony is not taking steps to look out for their security.

Do you have proof sony isn't taking steps to look into this or try and fix this.

I'll say again, to parrot what you said. Any online service is open to attacks. If someone is determined enough they will get in.

Unfortunately for us clyde this will go in one ear and out the other

You guys white knighting for Sony does not fix anything. Especially my faith in the service they have been providing.

You guys have tried to spin this shit like a top. That won't fix the facts the this service was brought to its knees by a DDoS attack.

I have never ONCE not been able to log into xbl.

This is NOT about info being stolen. Using real info on these services is stupid.

This about knowing you can use the service. With lack of concern of it being halted.

The white knighting and damage control in this thread is cute though.

#56 Posted by Animal-Mother (26582 posts) -

I don't always agree with B4X, but I can tell you that arguing against personal information security is pretty fucking stupid. This needs fixing ASAP. They should invest in better security. Simple as that. All the ultra cows like Tormentos should stop doing DC for a problem that is very real. Srsly Tormentos. Cut the shit!

But it's not just sony, you're right they should fix it. But does anyone remember the target breach literally last christmas?? I've had my credit card information stolen before...From a breach from the bank of all places.

This is a problem pretty much that can happen anywhere.

#57 Posted by lostrib (35074 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@lostrib said:

is there any reason to actually believe any of this?

Of course! Its posted on the internet, on Reddit under a sudo name.

XBL has far better security than PSN. Am I wrong?

How the fuck would any of us know?

#58 Posted by lostrib (35074 posts) -

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

Unfortunately for us clyde this will go in one ear and out the other

You guys white knighting for Sony does not fix anything. Especially my faith in the service they have been providing.

You guys have tried to spin this shit like a top. That won't fix the facts the this service was brought to its knees by a DDoS attack.

I have never ONCE not been able to log into xbl.

This is NOT about info being stolen. Using real info on these services is stupid.

This about knowing you can use the service. With lack of concern of it being halted.

The white knighting and damage control in this thread is cute though.

The shilling is strong with this one

#59 Posted by scottpsfan14 (4078 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:

I don't always agree with B4X, but I can tell you that arguing against personal information security is pretty fucking stupid. This needs fixing ASAP. They should invest in better security. Simple as that. All the ultra cows like Tormentos should stop doing DC for a problem that is very real. Srsly Tormentos. Cut the shit!

What fixing, THIS IS NOT A HACK! THIS IS NOT INFORMATION SECURITY!

For pity sakes guys, learn the difference between a DDOS and a hack. They are quite different things and you're looking stupid confusing them.

Look I had a whole generation of XBL last gen and I came across zero problems. I've been with PS4 since November and PSN has only been a problem.

XBL > PSN. Regardless of how much I like PS games. I'm not a bias piece of shit though. That tends to confuse people on this site.

#60 Posted by B4X (3789 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:

I don't always agree with B4X, but I can tell you that arguing against personal information security is pretty fucking stupid. This needs fixing ASAP. They should invest in better security. Simple as that. All the ultra cows like Tormentos should stop doing DC for a problem that is very real. Srsly Tormentos. Cut the shit!

But it's not just sony, you're right they should fix it. But does anyone remember the target breach literally last christmas?? I've had my credit card information stolen before...From a breach from the bank of all places.

This is a problem pretty much that can happen anywhere.

We are talking about gaming services?

#61 Posted by lostrib (35074 posts) -

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

I don't always agree with B4X, but I can tell you that arguing against personal information security is pretty fucking stupid. This needs fixing ASAP. They should invest in better security. Simple as that. All the ultra cows like Tormentos should stop doing DC for a problem that is very real. Srsly Tormentos. Cut the shit!

But it's not just sony, you're right they should fix it. But does anyone remember the target breach literally last christmas?? I've had my credit card information stolen before...From a breach from the bank of all places.

This is a problem pretty much that can happen anywhere.

We are talking about gaming services?

are we?

#62 Posted by clyde46 (45439 posts) -

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@clyde46 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@b4x said:

I'm not making the claims... The hacker taking the service down are.

Lizard said: "Sony, smh"

Anonymous said: "Sony would have had better security if they were using Microsoft Security Essentials."

Then this guys claims.

What are you talking about?

Lizardsquad is apparently just taking the credit. Famedgod is the one who apparently is really doing it.

Also who's spinning now. This wasn't your original point. Do you know for a fact sony is not taking steps to look out for their security.

Do you have proof sony isn't taking steps to look into this or try and fix this.

I'll say again, to parrot what you said. Any online service is open to attacks. If someone is determined enough they will get in.

Unfortunately for us clyde this will go in one ear and out the other

You guys white knighting for Sony does not fix anything. Especially my faith in the service they have been providing.

You guys have tried to spin this shit like a top. That won't fix the facts the this service was brought to its knees by a DDoS attack.

I have never ONCE not been able to log into xbl.

This is NOT about info being stolen. Using real info on these services is stupid.

This about knowing you can use the service. With lack of concern of it being halted.

The white knighting and damage control in this thread is cute though.

Its got nothing to do with White Knighting. Its about stating the facts, something you seem to have issue with. Any service on the net is vulnerable to DDoS attacks. Both Sony and MS had problems with the latest one, with Sony taking theirs offline to try and stop it. Do you even know how DDoS's work?

#63 Posted by scottpsfan14 (4078 posts) -
@lostrib said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@lostrib said:

is there any reason to actually believe any of this?

Of course! Its posted on the internet, on Reddit under a sudo name.

XBL has far better security than PSN. Am I wrong?

How the fuck would any of us know?

Stop being a dick Lostrib. Nobody likes a DICK.

#64 Posted by Animal-Mother (26582 posts) -

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

I don't always agree with B4X, but I can tell you that arguing against personal information security is pretty fucking stupid. This needs fixing ASAP. They should invest in better security. Simple as that. All the ultra cows like Tormentos should stop doing DC for a problem that is very real. Srsly Tormentos. Cut the shit!

But it's not just sony, you're right they should fix it. But does anyone remember the target breach literally last christmas?? I've had my credit card information stolen before...From a breach from the bank of all places.

This is a problem pretty much that can happen anywhere.

We are talking about gaming services?

But this is the real world..... Anything on the net can be brought down with enough man power and zombie computers.

#65 Posted by clyde46 (45439 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@lostrib said:

is there any reason to actually believe any of this?

Of course! Its posted on the internet, on Reddit under a sudo name.

XBL has far better security than PSN. Am I wrong?

How the fuck would any of us know?

Stop being a dick Lostrib. Nobody likes a DICK.

Women do.

#66 Posted by lostrib (35074 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@lostrib said:

is there any reason to actually believe any of this?

Of course! Its posted on the internet, on Reddit under a sudo name.

XBL has far better security than PSN. Am I wrong?

How the fuck would any of us know?

Stop being a dick Lostrib. Nobody likes a DICK.

Well that's just not true, just look at porn

#67 Edited by lostrib (35074 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@lostrib said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

XBL has far better security than PSN. Am I wrong?

How the fuck would any of us know?

Stop being a dick Lostrib. Nobody likes a DICK.

Women do.

Homophobe! Check your privilege! /S

#68 Edited by B4X (3789 posts) -

@lostrib move along with your fishing attempts. To get me banned.

Company A writes security software for the US government. Runs a gaming service that is never down. Not even maintenance downtime. Owns a 14 billion dollar cloud service. With multiple data centers.

Company B has been brought to its knees by two hacking groups. Uses one data center. Has been called out by these hacking groups for taking joke security measures.

/really

#69 Edited by clyde46 (45439 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@lostrib said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

XBL has far better security than PSN. Am I wrong?

How the fuck would any of us know?

Stop being a dick Lostrib. Nobody likes a DICK.

Women do.

Homophobe! Check your privilege! /S

Traps then. You happy?

#70 Edited by scottpsfan14 (4078 posts) -
@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@lostrib said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@lostrib said:

is there any reason to actually believe any of this?

Of course! Its posted on the internet, on Reddit under a sudo name.

XBL has far better security than PSN. Am I wrong?

How the fuck would any of us know?

Stop being a dick Lostrib. Nobody likes a DICK.

Women do.

Ohh ya ya good one sonny jimbo. Ur whit inspires me brehsuv.

#71 Posted by lostrib (35074 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@lostrib said:

@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@lostrib said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

XBL has far better security than PSN. Am I wrong?

How the fuck would any of us know?

Stop being a dick Lostrib. Nobody likes a DICK.

Women do.

Homophobe! Check your privilege! /S

Traps then. You happy?

Lol, i should turn you into the SJWs.

#72 Edited by clyde46 (45439 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@lostrib said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@lostrib said:

is there any reason to actually believe any of this?

Of course! Its posted on the internet, on Reddit under a sudo name.

XBL has far better security than PSN. Am I wrong?

How the fuck would any of us know?

Stop being a dick Lostrib. Nobody likes a DICK.

Women do.

Ohh ya ya good one sonny jimbo. Ur whit inspires me brehsuv.

#73 Posted by lostrib (35074 posts) -

@b4x said:

@lostrib move along with your fishing attempts. To get me banned.

Company A writes security software for the US government. Runs a gaming service that is never down. Not even maintenance downtime. Owns a 14 billion dollar cloud service. With multiple data centers.

Company B has been brought to its knees by two hacking groups. Uses one data center. Has been called out by these hacking groups for taking joke security measures.

/really

I'm sure you'll get banned on your own. we've all see your rants. You'll cross the line again

#74 Posted by Bishop1310 (1009 posts) -

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

this virgin didnt take psn down, apparently he is just a poser looking for fame. stays true to this username i guess

Are you sure? Is he wrong in his assessment of PSN?

Will you add any personal or CC info anytime soon?

Will you buy online only games that rely on the PSN data center to operate?

Questions...

http://kotaku.com/5504145/xbox-live-directors-account-hacked-are-you-next

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

But but but is an error..lol

yeah cause having a single account hi-jacked is on the same level as psn going down for 24 days..

Take're easy on that high fat diet Tormento's the fat is going to your head.

#75 Posted by B4X (3789 posts) -

This thread has went from.

White Knighting Sony. When this has only to do with the security of being able to play our games.

It could happen to anyone. I swear!

Your info is at risk on any service.... When personal information is NOT a requirement for the services.

To a full fledged derail attempt of the thread.

This thread is about interruption in Service that has become a thing for PSN.

You guys continue with the damage control. Maybe next time the PSN service will only be down when destiny launches.

#76 Posted by inb4uall (5403 posts) -

I don't buy from Sony or M$. Fuck their online services.

#77 Posted by B4X (3789 posts) -

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

I don't always agree with B4X, but I can tell you that arguing against personal information security is pretty fucking stupid. This needs fixing ASAP. They should invest in better security. Simple as that. All the ultra cows like Tormentos should stop doing DC for a problem that is very real. Srsly Tormentos. Cut the shit!

But it's not just sony, you're right they should fix it. But does anyone remember the target breach literally last christmas?? I've had my credit card information stolen before...From a breach from the bank of all places.

This is a problem pretty much that can happen anywhere.

We are talking about gaming services?

But this is the real world..... Anything on the net can be brought down with enough man power and zombie computers.

Has XBL?

Why are you defending incompetence?

#78 Posted by Heil68 (43607 posts) -

I bet he marveled at SONY being current gen 8 leader with the world's most powerful video game console to have ever been created, the PS4.

#79 Posted by DerekLoffin (8762 posts) -

@DerekLoffin said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

I don't always agree with B4X, but I can tell you that arguing against personal information security is pretty fucking stupid. This needs fixing ASAP. They should invest in better security. Simple as that. All the ultra cows like Tormentos should stop doing DC for a problem that is very real. Srsly Tormentos. Cut the shit!

What fixing, THIS IS NOT A HACK! THIS IS NOT INFORMATION SECURITY!

For pity sakes guys, learn the difference between a DDOS and a hack. They are quite different things and you're looking stupid confusing them.

Look I had a whole generation of XBL last gen and I came across zero problems. I've been with PS4 since November and PSN has only been a problem.

XBL > PSN. Regardless of how much I like PS games. I'm not a bias piece of shit though. That tends to confuse people on this site.

What does that have to do with my point?! This is not a security issue. Every time you point to security as the issue here you are barking up the completely wrong tree.

#80 Posted by nini200 (9635 posts) -

@b4x said:

I could still play my games online uninterrupted with my fake information.

Yeah but many could not because their accounts had been stolen..

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/security/xbox-live-hacked-accounts-stolen/131

Since 2007 is happening on xbox live,on PSN it happen on 2011 5 years after the PS3 was launch.

Yeah i am sure you didn't suffer RROD either right.? hahaha

This is exhibit A of trying to change the subject. What does RROD have to do with Online Security hacks? Nothing. This thread is about the Online Network Hacks that caused SONY the most damage. Your response was "But RROD right hahaha"? You have just admitted you lost the debate.

This is what most cows do when they've lost a debate and have no way out. They bring up other issues that are completely off topic to try to divert the attention away from the subject at hand.

#81 Edited by B4X (3789 posts) -

@nini200 said:

@tormentos said:

@b4x said:

I could still play my games online uninterrupted with my fake information.

Yeah but many could not because their accounts had been stolen..

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/security/xbox-live-hacked-accounts-stolen/131

Since 2007 is happening on xbox live,on PSN it happen on 2011 5 years after the PS3 was launch.

Yeah i am sure you didn't suffer RROD either right.? hahaha

This is exhibit A of trying to change the subject. What does RROD have to do with Online Security hacks? Nothing. This thread is about the Online Network Hacks that caused SONY the most damage. Your response was "But RROD right hahaha"? You have just admitted you lost the debate.

This is what most cows do when they've lost a debate and have no way out. They bring up other issues that are completely off topic to try to divert the attention away from the subject at hand.

He's a shill. Always has been. Mr. Misinformation highway, always trying to pull the spotlight from the problem at hand.

He's that little kid that breaks the window... Then says well Billy broke my bike, to try to divert blame from his actions. Trying to shift blame.

#82 Posted by lostrib (35074 posts) -

@b4x said:

He's a shill. Always has been. Mr. Misinformation highway, always trying to pull the spotlight from the problem at hand.

He's that little kid that breaks the window... Then says well Billy broke my bike, to try to divert blame from his actions.

so he's you?

#83 Posted by B4X (3789 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

He's a shill. Always has been. Mr. Misinformation highway, always trying to pull the spotlight from the problem at hand.

He's that little kid that breaks the window... Then says well Billy broke my bike, to try to divert blame from his actions.

so he's you?

Your derail attempts of this thread are unprecedented?

I guess I need to further my discussions.

#84 Edited by tormentos (17327 posts) -

@nini200 said:

This is exhibit A of trying to change the subject. What does RROD have to do with Online Security hacks? Nothing. This thread is about the Online Network Hacks that caused SONY the most damage. Your response was "But RROD right hahaha"? You have just admitted you lost the debate.

This is what most cows do when they've lost a debate and have no way out. They bring up other issues that are completely off topic to try to divert the attention away from the subject at hand.

Oh nothing at all,but since the biggest problem a DDOS attack cause was 1 day without online play,which is what many lemming are complaining about i remind them the month they have to spend without online or offline gaming until their unit arrived to them.

No matter what no been able to play for a day online wasn't even close to be 3 weeks to a month without 360 to play anything online or offline and lemmings didn't die,neither did i when my 360 RROD.

Is totally hypocrite to complain about 1 day without online when 360 owners use to be without a console to play for 1 month and they say sh** about it pretty simple.

yeah cause having a single account hi-jacked is on the same level as psn going down for 24 days..

Take're easy on that high fat diet Tormento's the fat is going to your head.

That is if you believe that only Major Nelson account has been stolen on xbox live..lol

At least i could play offline when the PSN fiasco happen,what the fu** could you play when your 360 RROD and took 3 weeks to arrive back to you..lol

Oh and i receive 2 games for my trouble and PSN+ what did you get.? Because MS just send me 1 month of xbox live gold when my 360 arrived...lol

In fact i was hook on Bioshock when my 360 RROD and the PS3 didn't have it.

@b4x said:

@lostrib move along with your fishing attempts. To get me banned.

Company A writes security software for the US government. Runs a gaming service that is never down. Not even maintenance downtime. Owns a 14 billion dollar cloud service. With multiple data centers.

Company B has been brought to its knees by two hacking groups. Uses one data center. Has been called out by these hacking groups for taking joke security measures.

/really

http://thehill.com/policy/technology/298153-pentagon-claims-chinese-government-behind-intrusions-on-us-computers

http://www.engadget.com/2008/01/03/xbox-live-outage-day-13-still-up-and-down-still-preventing-fu/

Yeah xbox live never goes down and US government has the most secure servers to..

Bringing down to its knees now mean 1 day without online..hahaha

#85 Posted by lostrib (35074 posts) -

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

He's a shill. Always has been. Mr. Misinformation highway, always trying to pull the spotlight from the problem at hand.

He's that little kid that breaks the window... Then says well Billy broke my bike, to try to divert blame from his actions.

so he's you?

Your derail attempts of this thread are unprecedented?

I guess I need to further my discussions.

They are?

#86 Edited by blackace (20382 posts) -

God damn dude what's with your obsession over Sony.

Tormentos isn't even this bad.

Yes he is. El Tormo is worse in most cases. Look at him pulling links from 2010 to try to prove his point. LMAO!! The guys a joke and I enjoying have at him.

#87 Edited by B4X (3789 posts) -
#88 Edited by tormentos (17327 posts) -

@blackace said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

God damn dude what's with your obsession over Sony.

Tormentos isn't even this bad.

Yes he is. El Tormo is worse in most cases. Look at him pulling links from 2010 to try to prove his point. LMAO!! The guys a joke and I enjoying have at him.

And i did live is not hack proof it never was which is what you morons have been pretending since live started on 2002.

Nothing is hack proof live was no difference and it was an embarrassment to see Major Nelson own account hit,it was undeniable proof that live was been hit and not just by Phish scams like MS wanted to pretend to..

This gen is so pathetic for lemmings,you have loss sales,games and hardware basically all you have is the sad notion that live is better than PSN...lol

How the mighty have fallen,and while you and the rest of the lemming squad keep pretending that PSN is insecure and bad people still buying more PS4 than xbox one,and i am sure this september Destiny will be played more on PS4 than on xbox one,boy how the mighty one has fallen no longer xbox live is the biggest community of gamers online..lol

Well at least Azure is secure right well at least you have something..

#89 Edited by clyde46 (45439 posts) -

@blackace said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

God damn dude what's with your obsession over Sony.

Tormentos isn't even this bad.

Yes he is. El Tormo is worse in most cases. Look at him pulling links from 2010 to try to prove his point. LMAO!! The guys a joke and I enjoying have at him.

And i did live is not hack proof it never was which is what you morons have been pretending since live started on 2002.

Nothing is hack proof live was no difference and it was an embarrassment to see Major Nelson own account hit,it was undeniable proof that live was been hit and not just by Phish scams like MS wanted to pretend to..

This gen is so pathetic for lemmings,you have loss sales,games and hardware basically all you have is the sad notion that live is better than PSN...lol

How the mighty have fallen,and while you and the rest of the lemming squad keep pretending that PSN is insecure and bad people still buying more PS4 than xbox one,and i am sure this september Destiny will be played more on PS4 than on xbox one,boy how the mighty one has fallen no longer xbox live is the biggest community of gamers online..lol

Well at least Azure is secure right well at least you have something..

Thats called brute forcing. Or Phishing depending on how they got his information. Also, I'd like to see your info on where MS "pretended" it was a phishing attack.

#90 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (13560 posts) -

@blackace said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

God damn dude what's with your obsession over Sony.

Tormentos isn't even this bad.

Yes he is. El Tormo is worse in most cases. Look at him pulling links from 2010 to try to prove his point. LMAO!! The guys a joke and I enjoying have at him.

You can say a lot of shit about Tormentos but he's not out here making these stupid fucking threads day in and day out.

most popular topics for lemmings in 2014: hmm let's see.

Updates and security sound about right.

#91 Edited by B4X (3789 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@blackace said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

God damn dude what's with your obsession over Sony.

Tormentos isn't even this bad.

Yes he is. El Tormo is worse in most cases. Look at him pulling links from 2010 to try to prove his point. LMAO!! The guys a joke and I enjoying have at him.

You can say a lot of shit about Tormentos but he's not out here making these stupid fucking threads day in and day out.

most popular topics for lemmings in 2014: hmm let's see.

Updates and security sound about right.

So a stupid thread constitutes anything that is negative about Sony? That has gamers interests in mind?

Man just because you live in this imaginary bubble. I hate to pop it. Sony is not perfect.

There is ZERO BS in this thread. If you can't handle the TRUTH about your savior. Maybe you shouldn't read it?

You accused me yesterday for attacking people when I was bashing Infamous: SS.

Are you even serious?

#92 Posted by getyeryayasout (7221 posts) -

I won't be putting my CC info back on PSN.

#93 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (13560 posts) -

@b4x said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@blackace said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

God damn dude what's with your obsession over Sony.

Tormentos isn't even this bad.

Yes he is. El Tormo is worse in most cases. Look at him pulling links from 2010 to try to prove his point. LMAO!! The guys a joke and I enjoying have at him.

You can say a lot of shit about Tormentos but he's not out here making these stupid fucking threads day in and day out.

most popular topics for lemmings in 2014: hmm let's see.

Updates and security sound about right.

So a stupid thread constitutes anything that is negative about Sony? That has gamers interests in mind?

Man just because you live in this imaginary bubble. I hate to pop it. Sony is not perfect.

There is ZERO BS in this thread. If you can't handle the TRUTH about your savior. Maybe you shouldn't read it?

You accused me yesterday for attacking people when I was bashing Infamous: SS.

Are you even serious?

Lol. Plenty of people have already pointed out your bullshit.

I wasn't just referring to your behavior in that one thread, you have a serious tendency to fly off the handle.

#94 Posted by clyde46 (45439 posts) -

@b4x said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@blackace said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

God damn dude what's with your obsession over Sony.

Tormentos isn't even this bad.

Yes he is. El Tormo is worse in most cases. Look at him pulling links from 2010 to try to prove his point. LMAO!! The guys a joke and I enjoying have at him.

You can say a lot of shit about Tormentos but he's not out here making these stupid fucking threads day in and day out.

most popular topics for lemmings in 2014: hmm let's see.

Updates and security sound about right.

So a stupid thread constitutes anything that is negative about Sony? That has gamers interests in mind?

Man just because you live in this imaginary bubble. I hate to pop it. Sony is not perfect.

There is ZERO BS in this thread. If you can't handle the TRUTH about your savior. Maybe you shouldn't read it?

You accused me yesterday for attacking people when I was bashing Infamous: SS.

Are you even serious?

Lol. Plenty of people have already pointed out your bullshit.

I wasn't just referring to your behavior in that one thread, you have a serious tendency to fly off the handle.

He's a lem version of Cashangry.

#95 Posted by tormentos (17327 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

Thats called brute forcing. Or Phishing depending on how they got his information. Also, I'd like to see your info on where MS "pretended" it was a phishing attack.

It wasn't phising it was a HACK.

Brute forcing is not the same as phising.

It was confirmed to be a hack.

#96 Edited by ChronosChris (218 posts) -

So many stupid people mistaking a ddos attack for hacking of personal information. Please for the love of god learn the difference you idiots. They're not the same thing and XBOX Live got DDOSed as well and it's also not the first time Xbox Live has been ddos attacked.

#97 Posted by lostrib (35074 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@b4x said:

So a stupid thread constitutes anything that is negative about Sony? That has gamers interests in mind?

Man just because you live in this imaginary bubble. I hate to pop it. Sony is not perfect.

There is ZERO BS in this thread. If you can't handle the TRUTH about your savior. Maybe you shouldn't read it?

You accused me yesterday for attacking people when I was bashing Infamous: SS.

Are you even serious?

Lol. Plenty of people have already pointed out your bullshit.

I wasn't just referring to your behavior in that one thread, you have a serious tendency to fly off the handle.

He's a lem version of Cashangry.

I think he might be worse. Although I haven't seen casharmy go bonkers in a while

#98 Edited by clyde46 (45439 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

Thats called brute forcing. Or Phishing depending on how they got his information. Also, I'd like to see your info on where MS "pretended" it was a phishing attack.

It wasn't phising it was a HACK. (1)

Brute forcing is not the same as phising. (2)

It was confirmed to be a hack. (1)

1. Source and FYI hack is a broad term.

2. Since when did I say it was the same.

#99 Posted by clyde46 (45439 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@clyde46 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@b4x said:

So a stupid thread constitutes anything that is negative about Sony? That has gamers interests in mind?

Man just because you live in this imaginary bubble. I hate to pop it. Sony is not perfect.

There is ZERO BS in this thread. If you can't handle the TRUTH about your savior. Maybe you shouldn't read it?

You accused me yesterday for attacking people when I was bashing Infamous: SS.

Are you even serious?

Lol. Plenty of people have already pointed out your bullshit.

I wasn't just referring to your behavior in that one thread, you have a serious tendency to fly off the handle.

He's a lem version of Cashangry.

I think he might be worse. Although I haven't seen casharmy go bonkers in a while

Its always funny when he loses his shit.

#100 Posted by Bishop1310 (1009 posts) -

@Bishop1310 said:

yeah cause having a single account hi-jacked is on the same level as psn going down for 24 days..

Take're easy on that high fat diet Tormento's the fat is going to your head.

That is if you believe that only Major Nelson account has been stolen on xbox live..lol

At least i could play offline when the PSN fiasco happen,what the fu** could you play when your 360 RROD and took 3 weeks to arrive back to you..lol

Oh and i receive 2 games for my trouble and PSN+ what did you get.? Because MS just send me 1 month of xbox live gold when my 360 arrived...lol

In fact i was hook on Bioshock when my 360 RROD and the PS3 didn't have it.

Actually I never had a 360 RROD on me, on the other hand I had a PS3 ylod on me while playing Cod 3. I sold 360's when new ones came out and I wanted to upgrade or change but never had one die on me.

So tryanother one please.