A few PS4s break..and lems forget all about RRoD?

• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

A few taco bell PS4s break and lems have no recollection of the 360 being an expensive stove.

Can't wait for the amount of problems with X1.

Lems be cried

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

Yes we forgot about red line of death lol

Szminsky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Szminsky
Member since 2005 • 1471 Posts

People just need to chill.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52425 Posts

People have a problem with the 360 being able to fry eggs?

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Liquid_

@freedomfreak said:

it burnt my eggs the other day

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52425 Posts
@Liquid_ said:
@freedomfreak said:

it burnt my eggs the other day

Gotta pay close attention then.

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By glez13
Member since 2006 • 10310 Posts

Never heard about this RLoD.

SinjinSmythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SinjinSmythe
Member since 2008 • 1049 Posts

Lems remember 2007 just fine. Now it is 2013 and there is a element of payback involved. The X1 is a rock solid beast.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60710 Posts

We'll just look at the ole Xbox support forums and see what's happening.

FastEddie2121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 FastEddie2121
Member since 2009 • 3081 Posts

Cows are salty now that their launch has been besmirched by faulty hardware and mediocre review scores. With the 360, I at least have confidence the frying pan won't slide off the console due to flawed design. You can at least use all that salt on the eggs. We could also bring up how this isn't the first time PS has had a lame launch if we are to play these little games. SW is about the present and watching cows these past two days has been a hoot!

ominous_titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ominous_titan
Member since 2009 • 1217 Posts

until tonight and next week nobody knows if there is system issues with quality, this is all speculation

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44552 Posts

When my Xbox 360 RROD'd and I had to wait for the fix, playing my PS3 to pass time just depressed me, I wanted my superior but flawed Xbox 360; luckily my PS3 was BC so I could play my awesome PS2 games because what the PS3 had was shit.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

Cows seem to forget how they ridiculed lems for that RROD fiasco. Now they're crying foul because a few articles are poping up with dead PS4s.

BTW Taco Bell doens't make PS4s. Those so called PS4s you mentioned are in fact Sony's consoles. Cows need to stop being such hypocites and learn how to take it since all you do is dish.

good_sk8er7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#14  Edited By good_sk8er7
Member since 2009 • 4327 Posts

We shouldn't downplay this if there are widespread issues, because if there are it would seem it's software related.

It needs to be fixed asap.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

a few 360s break and cows forget about DRE

cows be cried

Avatar image for tastetheacidmil
tastetheacidmil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 tastetheacidmil
Member since 2009 • 737 Posts

@FastEddie2121 said:

Cows are salty now that their launch has been besmirched by faulty hardware and mediocre review scores. With the 360, I at least have confidence the frying pan won't slide off the console due to flawed design. You can at least use all that salt on the eggs. We could also bring up how this isn't the first time PS has had a lame launch if we are to play these little games. SW is about the present and watching cows these past two days has been a hoot!

they have had this ownage coming for the whole year, all that bragging and big talk has suddenly came to a halt, they cant take it and are resorting to cheap damage control

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Liquid_

@kingtito said:

Cows need to stop being such hypocites and learn how to take it since all you do is dish.

And lems don't? Oh, so delusional

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Liquid_ said:

A few taco bell PS4s break and lems have no recollection of the 360 being an expensive stove.

Can't wait for the amount of problems with X1.

Lems be cried

I remember Microsoft fixing my RROD 360 system in less then 10 days and the XBox 360 continuing to work fine ever since. lol!! So yeah, I remember, but this is a whole new NEXT GENERATION. It's funny how cows need to recall the past to try to make they feel better about a disasterous future in the making. But..but.. the 360 broke last gen. lmao!!

I think the OP forgot about this as well.

PraetorianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 PraetorianMan
Member since 2011 • 2073 Posts

@XBOunity said:

Yes we forgot about red line of death lol

I'm pretty sure the red line of death was a confirmed fake.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Liquid_:

No. They just find it... ironic.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Liquid_ said:

@kingtito said:

Cows need to stop being such hypocites and learn how to take it since all you do is dish.

And lems don't? Oh, so delusional

Cows are known for the being the biggest hypocrites...period. It's not even up for debate. I think the avearage cow is 12 or close to it. Cosw cry about everything and start with the conspiracy theories when things don't go their way.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

I will give you 1 billion reasons no one remembers RRoD. If Sony has a 10th of the problems that the 36o had they are dead in the water.

Cash fixes most problems. Sony's problem is they don't have any to fix any problems.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#23 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

How could they forget about it when they were reminded of it every 5 minutes.?

FerdMertz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By FerdMertz
Member since 2006 • 1034 Posts

Lets not forget the DRE fiasco from the PS2 launch. I personally went through 5 PS2's in 6 months time. At least Microsoft admitted there was a problem and stepped up and made it right. Sonya's response: DRE? Never heard of it. Somehow though every single person I know has a PS2 with the disc read error.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@kuu2 said:

I will give you 1 billion reasons no one remembers RRoD. If Sony has a 10th of the problems that the 36o had they are dead in the water.

Cash fixes most problems. Sony's problem is they don't have any to fix any problems.

This is such a stupid post...lol still waiting for MS cash to win them a generation...hahaha

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 tormentos
@blackace said:

I remember Microsoft fixing my RROD 360 system in less then 10 days and the XBox 360 continuing to work fine ever since. lol!! So yeah, I remember, but this is a whole new NEXT GENERATION. It's funny how cows need to recall the past to try to make they feel better about a disasterous future in the making. But..but.. the 360 broke last gen. lmao!!

That because you are a freaking liar...

How long will the repair take?

The average repair time is 14 to 21 days for customers in the United States, including shipping time to and from our service center.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/repair/warranty-faq#ccaa2a119638406fa1e29a4f9c41c2c2

It took between 14 and 21 days and that is now that RROD is basically over,i remember the horror stories about people been more than 1 month without consoles and consoles even gone missing,not to mention the many consoles that were repair only to be send back again a few weeks latter.

Trying to make RROD seem small is a joke dude stop your damn blind fanboysm is basically one of the biggest blunders an electronic product has face on the market to date and the of the most costly if not the most to.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 SonofK
Member since 2013 • 1088 Posts

@tormentos said:

@kuu2 said:

This is such a stupid post...lol still waiting for MS cash to win them a generation...hahaha

Funny thing is with MS' bankroll they could easily put Sony in the ground by selling the XB1 at a loss for a few years, Sony only exist because Microsoft doesn't view them as a primary competitor

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By tormentos

@SonofK said:

Funny thing is with MS' bankroll they could easily put Sony in the ground by selling the XB1 at a loss for a few years, Sony only exist because Microsoft doesn't view them as a primary competitor

That is the problem with people who don't under stand how business works,MS has in own investors who like any other investor on this planet like profits,the xbox was sell at a huge loss and that did not stop sony from beating the crap out of MS,the xbox 360 was sold at a loss to,and the wii the same,seeing how MS has yet to make a clean dollar out of the console market they have basically 12 years losing money,i think this is the last gen you will see the xbox brand if it doesn't win the market,forces inside MS want the brand dead alone side Bing and even windows phones to focus on software which is MS money making products..

Considering that you know sh** about the industry since you make that stupid comment,is easy to see that lemming are more than a little worry about the success or lack there off of the brand lately,specially since the PS4 is say to be out selling it already even on US.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Liquid_

@SonofK said:

@tormentos said:

@kuu2 said:

One of the dumbest things I have ever read

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 SonofK

@Liquid_ said:

@SonofK said:

@tormentos said:

@kuu2 said:

Then go educate yourself, I'm sorry that you're not up to date with either of these companies but doing a minute of googling would do you wonders rather than talking out of your ass and making insecurity threads like these

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Apparently a little wobble is suddenly worse than a system that destroys your game discs if you move it slightly, lol.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/suit-microsoft-knew-of-360-disc-scratch-issues/1100-6202377/

never underestimate these rabid fan slaves.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 heretrix

@tormentos said:
@blackace said:

That because you are a freaking liar...

How long will the repair take?

The average repair time is 14 to 21 days for customers in the United States, including shipping time to and from our service center.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/repair/warranty-faq#ccaa2a119638406fa1e29a4f9c41c2c2

It took between 14 and 21 days and that is now that RROD is basically over,i remember the horror stories about people been more than 1 month without consoles and consoles even gone missing,not to mention the many consoles that were repair only to be send back again a few weeks latter.

Trying to make RROD seem small is a joke dude stop your damn blind fanboysm is basically one of the biggest blunders an electronic product has face on the market to date and the of the most costly if not the most to.

When my 360 broke I got it back in 6 days.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SonofK

@tormentos said:

@SonofK said:

That is the problem with people who don't under stand how business works,MS has in own investors who like any other investor on this planet like profits,the xbox was sell at a huge loss and that did not stop sony from beating the crap out of MS,the xbox 360 was sold at a loss to,and the wii the same,seeing how MS has yet to make a clean dollar out of the console market they have basically 12 years losing money,i think this is the last gen you will see the xbox brand if it doesn't win the market,forces inside MS want the brand dead alone side Bing and even windows phones to focus on software which is MS money making products..

Considering that you know sh** about the industry since you make that stupid comment,is easy to see that lemming are more than a little worry about the success or lack there off of the brand lately,specially since the PS4 is say to be out selling it already even on US.

You should of stopped posting after this, the statement I made was based off of a hypothetical scenario, not what's most practical, not what's most likely to please shareholders, just based off what MS could and couldn't do.

You're the last person on this site that should lecture anyone on business or anything outside of deep throating Sony. The saddest part is at least most cows accept the fact that they're idiots, you try so hard to mask yourself as an intellectual and fail on a regular basis, which makes reading your post even more cringe worthy.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Liquid_

@SonofK said:

@Liquid_ said:

@SonofK said:

@tormentos said:

@kuu2 said:

Then go educate yourself, I'm sorry that you're not up to date with either of these companies but doing a minute of googling would do you wonders rather than talking out of your ass and making insecurity threads like these

Educate myself by looking at google....HAHAHAHAHHAHa....oh how the mighty have fallen

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SonofK

@Liquid_ said:

@SonofK said:

@Liquid_ said:

@SonofK said:

@tormentos said:

@kuu2 said:

Educate myself by looking at google....HAHAHAHAHHAHa....oh how the mighty have fallen

Google too complicated for you? Thought so

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 tormentos

@SonofK said:

You should of stopped posting after this, the statement I made was based off of a hypothetical scenario, not what's most practical, not what's most likely to please shareholders, just based off what MS could and couldn't do.

You're the last person on this site that should lecture anyone on business or anything outside of deep throating Sony. The saddest part is at least most cows accept the fact that they're idiots, you try so hard to mask yourself as an intellectual which is even more embarrassing.

The saddest part actually is that you are a 12 year old troll probably because what you describe that MS could do to beat sony,already happen on 2001,MS loss 4 billion on 4 years while sony was making profits after profits with the PS2,they have stronger hardware,same price HDD include custom sound tracks and several other thing the PS2 didn't have it meant nothing.

100 million vs 24 million was the count by 2005 when they killed the xbox,but in reality it was 155 million vs 25..lol

But but selling at a loss warranty a win...lol

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#37  Edited By Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@SinjinSmythe said:

Lems remember 2007 just fine. Now it is 2013 and there is a element of payback involved. The X1 is a rock solid beast.

Yet they're holding embargos until release day LOL. NEVER a good sign.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 tormentos
@heretrix said:

Thats funny when on shipping time alone those 6 days it would have take your unit to to arrive at MS and to arrive to you back and probably even more.

But you are not a lemming right.? you will never lie right.? please i posted MS own numbers 14 to 21 days,if you live on Alaska,Hawai or Puerto Rico even longer.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Liquid_

@SonofK said:

@Liquid_ said:

@SonofK said:

@Liquid_ said:

@SonofK said:

@tormentos said:

@kuu2 said:

Fail troll

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 danabo
Member since 2003 • 2438 Posts

"A handful of people have reported issues with their PlayStation 4 systems. This is within our expectations for a new product introduction, and the vast majority of PS4 feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. We are closely monitoring for additional reports, but we think these are isolated incidents and are on track for a great launch." -Sony, 2013

"A handful of people have reported issues with their Xbox 360 consoles. Failure rates are within our expectations for a new product introduction... We are closely monitoring for additional reports, but reports show these are isolated incidents ...." -Microsoft, 2005

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@danabo said:

"A handful of people have reported issues with their PlayStation 4 systems. This is within our expectations for a new product introduction, and the vast majority of PS4 feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. We are closely monitoring for additional reports, but we think these are isolated incidents and are on track for a great launch." -Sony, 2013

"A handful of people have reported issues with their Xbox 360 consoles. Failure rates are within our expectations for a new product introduction... We are closely monitoring for additional reports, but reports show these are isolated incidents ...." -Microsoft, 2005

That gave me a shiver. We shall see what the days ahead hold.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SonofK

@tormentos said:

@SonofK said:

You're the last person on this site that should lecture anyone on business or anything outside of deep throating Sony. The saddest part is at least most cows accept the fact that they're idiots, you try so hard to mask yourself as an intellectual which is even more embarrassing.

The saddest part actually is that you are a 12 year old troll probably because what you describe that MS could do to beat sony,already happen on 2001,MS loss 4 billion on 4 years while sony was making profits after profits with the PS2,they have stronger hardware,same price HDD include custom sound tracks and several other thing the PS2 didn't have it meant nothing.

100 million vs 24 million was the count by 2005 when they killed the xbox,but in reality it was 155 million vs 25..lol

But but selling at a loss warranty a win...lol

I'd rather be a 12 year old troll than an idiot probably in his 30's trying to pretend like he has the slightest idea what he's talking about, I'm going to go off on a limb and say you fit nicely in the latter category.

The Xbox never attempted to undercut the PS2, didn't have the third party support that the PS2 had, launched a year after, stopped production years before the PS2, and most importantly didn't have the name recognition that the PlayStation brand had. This point is completely irrelevant to my initial argument.

The argument made here is that Microsoft could sell the XB1 at a loss with the sole purpose of driving Sony out, they could easily undercut the PS4 by 50-100$ for a few years until Sony bellies up. But maybe you missed that part? This isn't the first time you've brought up completely irrelevant points due to your inability to read.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SonofK

@Liquid_ said:

@SonofK said:

@Liquid_ said:

@SonofK said:

@Liquid_ said:

@SonofK said:

@tormentos said:

@kuu2 said:

Fail troll

Successful idiot

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

I think it's cows forgot how much shit they gave lems and now can't handle it in return

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 heretrix

@tormentos said:
@heretrix said:

Thats funny when on shipping time alone those 6 days it would have take your unit to to arrive at MS and to arrive to you back and probably even more.

But you are not a lemming right.? you will never lie right.? please i posted MS own numbers 14 to 21 days,if you live on Alaska,Hawai or Puerto Rico even longer.

A. I am not a lemming.

B. I can lie my ass off. You aren't that important to lie to. I live in NY, I believe the repair center was in Texas.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@heretrix said:

@tormentos said:
@heretrix said:

A. I am not a lemming.

B. I can lie my ass off. You aren't that important to lie to. I live in NY, I believe the repair center was in Texas.

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

ps4 will not fight its real battles against 360 in terms of hardware reliability, such battles will be fought against wii u and xbox one.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

2 of the 3 gens that there was a Playstation it was the console that broke down the most and it seems like the PS4 will be another one of the Playstations that breaks down the most.

menes777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 menes777
Member since 2003 • 2643 Posts

While I agree it does show how hypocritical lems are being it still doesn't excuse the fact that the PS4 is bricking at an alarming rate (if reports are to be accepted).

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5869 Posts

@tormentos: MS figures are averages you donkey, you can bet some consoles took longer than 14 days, so some must have come earlier. If they simply replaced the console 6 days is very possible.