a console has won but which 1? the winner is here

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Whiteknight19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Whiteknight19
Member since 2003 • 1303 Posts

as you may be aware there is a winner of a console here in GS 2day cos ive decided

as a pure cow the winner of this Gen goes to MS and the reason

Despite havin an early Lead a year Headstart and having plenty of games to choose from and havin to annouce that they made more people sign up 4 x360 live but followed close behind will be the ps3 despite the high Price doesnt stop people from Buying it and even thou the ps3 has came out not long ago i believe its gonna turn more of a potential machine then the x360 not by much thou Japan isnt that stupid considerin they know the terms of power!! and last but not least the Wii cheap Console but havin to play another Gamecube and just swinging a remote to make urself look stupid i think they will change and maybe come in with the bigboys on the nxt Generation console

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#2 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
The PS3 is the best console as far as I'm concerned. The majority opinion won't change what I think.
chicken008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 chicken008
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts
A winner is you!!
Avatar image for deactivated-57af49c27f4e8
deactivated-57af49c27f4e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#4 deactivated-57af49c27f4e8
Member since 2005 • 14149 Posts
if people are as stupid as they were last gen, the ps3 will win. if people are smart, the 360 will win. if people are just normal, the Wii will win. for example, last gen, people were stupid. the ps2 in my mind started off well but the xbox caught up quickly and outperformed it, and the gamecube dragged its pathetic ass around saying "buy me!!!"
ShakeNBake1491

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ShakeNBake1491
Member since 2004 • 3055 Posts
I don't care, the winner IMO is the PSWii60. How can it lose, it's a beast!
xboxdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 xboxdevil
Member since 2006 • 1170 Posts
We win! The PS3 and 360 is pointed at all the gamers who have spent sick amounts of cash throughout the years on games and consoles, and the Wii.....well.....kids and old ladies seem to really like it! Everyone wins!!
wiljas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 wiljas
Member since 2003 • 1132 Posts

if people are as stupid as they were last gen, the ps3 will win. if people are smart, the 360 will win. if people are just normal, the Wii will win. for example, last gen, people were stupid. the ps2 in my mind started off well but the xbox caught up quickly and outperformed it, and the gamecube dragged its pathetic ass around saying "buy me!!!" paullywog

Well thats a shallow and uninformed opinion. So how were people stupid for buying a PS2? was it because it was not the most powerful or because Microsoft didn't make it? if it's for the power reason woulden't that make the PS3 the better (aka. Smarter) choise this time around? What I think about your opinion is similar to what you think about the gamecube.

and NO!!! There is no winner to the console war. It has only just begun.