Now that Next-gen is this gen, What were your proud/shocking/disappointing moments of last gen on any system?
1. Going an entire match without dying on COD4 and getting 40+kills
2. Finally playing FF7 on my PSP and loving it to the point it is now my 2nd favourite behind FF10
3. Playing MGS4 for the 1st time, i was in awe of the graphics and the prologue.
4. Red Dead Redemption's ending. I was actually caught off-guard and was genuinely disappointed at what transpired. One of the best endings ever IMO.
5. The $599 PS3 starting price forced me to seriously consider getting an X360 but Uncharted came out and the rest is history:-)
I have plenty more but those moments stick out for me.