6/10's and 7/10's are not "Greatest Game Lineup in History" XBone

• 116 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@Shewgenja said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

@FLOPPAGE_50:

Exactly, it makes no sense to he so obsessed with something you don't like that anyone that does like you, it drives them nuts LOL.

I don't even consider them gamers cause 9 times out of 10, they don't play anything.

Both of ya'll are on a gaming forum and sit here shitting on the best console with the most games all day. Do you even like gaming? Two pots calling the kettle black. Take a seat.

LOL clearly you read what you want.

I've praised some PS4 things, hell if you actually read you'll see I'll probably be picking up Horizon.

Still though, you're trying to push some weird agenda.

Fair enough. Yes, I do push an agenda. When you figure it out let me know, because I'm on the fence for what it actually is.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@kvally said:

The PSbore is the only console to leverage cancelled frames, so Xbox cannot compare in that aspect.

PSbore isn't a dedicated gaming system.

Sony is doing well for having inferior hardware, inferior 1st party studios, inferior multiplat games, inferior market penetration, inferior platform vision, inferior IP, inferior executives, and inferior name recognition.

Your trolling is really bad.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

@Shewgenja said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@Shewgenja said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

@FLOPPAGE_50:

Exactly, it makes no sense to he so obsessed with something you don't like that anyone that does like you, it drives them nuts LOL.

I don't even consider them gamers cause 9 times out of 10, they don't play anything.

Both of ya'll are on a gaming forum and sit here shitting on the best console with the most games all day. Do you even like gaming? Two pots calling the kettle black. Take a seat.

I've praised some PS4 things, hell if you actually read you'll see I'll probably be picking up Horizon.

Still though, you're trying to push some weird agenda.

Fair enough. Yes, I do push an agenda. When you figure it out let me know, because I'm on the fence for what it actually is.

I donno, judging by your posts I feel like MS shot your dog or something.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@n64dd said:
@kvally said:

The PSbore is the only console to leverage cancelled frames, so Xbox cannot compare in that aspect.

Sony is doing well for having inferior hardware, inferior 1st party studios, inferior multiplat games, inferior market penetration, inferior platform vision, inferior IP, inferior executives, and inferior name recognition.

He's the worst gimmick poster I've ever seen on the internet before.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#55 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17419 Posts

@Shewgenja said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@navyguy21 said:

I swear, most cows here are 15 and under.

I think PS4 has the best games this gen as well but i dont create a thread about Xbox every 10m or bash the thing endlessly.

Grow up!

Good lord, this place used to be fun

OMG they do exist... a PS fan on System Wars with a bit of sense!

And yes you're right, most of them are definitely teens. And I'm sure most of them play like 5 games a year.

He's a total lem. lol

He's even faking it so hard with his Horizon sig and avvy. Are you in on the joke or something?

lol, look at the rest of my posts in that thread.

You cant be that slow

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#56  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

Xbone needs to revoke that advertising line as its completely false a great lineup would be Yakuza 0, Bloodborne, Nioh,

Halo Wars 2 got a 6/10

Dead Rising 4 got a 7/10

This isn't the greatest lineup in history its not even the greatest xbox lineup its just a meh sigh of mediocre games.

Don't call yourself a great lineup when reviews are saying the games aren't even good.

What ?

Everything is crap on PS4 ... no , PS4 has no games , period !

• What to play , movies ? Like UC4 , TLOU 2 , Until Dawn?
  • Mediocre craps like Infamous 2 ?
  • Dark souls wannabes like Bloodborne ?
  • Assassins creed with robots like Horizon Dawn ?
  • Remakes and remakes like that crap Ratchet ?
  • Gran Turismo Sport when theres Forza out there ?
  • Crash Bandicoot trilogy ? Wtf ...
  • Days gone ? What days gone , where did they go ? Stupid ...
  • Gravity Rush 2 ? Epic BS
  • Last Guardian ? A game of mid 2000s , what the hell ?
  • Uncharted Lost legacy ? Another movie yet again ?
  • God of war ? Who the hell is this kid next to Kratos to begin with ? Game sucks
  • WILD ? IS this a game , i dont even ...
  • Persona 5 ? Who the hell plays such games , this is not JAPAN
  • Nioh ? Cant be serious . This game sold less than GTA5 in UK ...! Like ill play such a game that cant even beat GTA5 on sales.. Gtfo
  • WipeOut Omega ? Again and again the same shit ? Pff , i want more variety sorry
  • Detroit ? Thats worse than a movie , why to play a worse than a movie game ?
  • Driveclub/The order/Killzone ? lol , i dont play Low scores , i dont play 7s or below that. Take those shits away
  • King of Fighter XIV ? ...

I wont continue more you get the grip ... so many exclusive games that are so crap that is like having no games therefore PS4 has no games and everything is crap because i dont like anything and i just proved that . Thnx bb.

Now i go back to the real gaming systems like WiiU/X1 that have many exclusives and games to play with plus all of them are AAAA/AAA , i dont care what they say about scores , i LIKE and what i like is the best. End of story

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 N64DD

Nioh > Xbox One's whole library.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 FLOPPAGE_50

@AzatiS said:
@ProtossRushX said:

Xbone needs to revoke that advertising line as its completely false a great lineup would be Yakuza 0, Bloodborne, Nioh,

Halo Wars 2 got a 6/10

Dead Rising 4 got a 7/10

This isn't the greatest lineup in history its not even the greatest xbox lineup its just a meh sigh of mediocre games.

Don't call yourself a great lineup when reviews are saying the games aren't even good.

What ?

Everything is crap on PS4 ... no , PS4 has no games , period !

• What to play , movies ? Like UC4 , TLOU 2 , Until Dawn?
  • Mediocre craps like Infamous 2 ?
  • Dark souls wannabes like Bloodborne ?
  • Assassins creed with robots like Horizon Dawn ?
  • Remakes and remakes like that crap Ratchet ?
  • Gran Turismo Sport when theres Forza out there ?
  • Crash Bandicoot trilogy ? Wtf ...
  • Days gone ? What days gone , where did they go ? Stupid ...
  • Gravity Rush 2 ? Epic BS
  • Last Guardian ? A game of mid 2000s , what the hell ?
  • Uncharted Lost legacy ? Another movie yet again ?
  • God of war ? Who the hell is this kid next to Kratos to begin with ? Game sucks
  • WILD ? IS this a game , i dont even ...
  • Persona 5 ? Who the hell plays such games , this is not JAPAN
  • Nioh ? Cant be serious . This game will end multiplayer , who cares
  • WipeOut Omega ? No comment
  • Detroit ? Thats worse than a movie , why to play a worse than a movie game ?
  • Driveclub/The order/Killzone ? lol , i dont play Low scores , i dont play 7s or below that
  • King of Fighter XIV ? ...

I wont continue more , PS4 has no games and everything is crap because i said so , my opinion > all . Thnx bb.

Solid troll post, will trigger people

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

@Shewgenja:

And what console am I "shitting" on fool?

Let me know which one so I can figure it out.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

Only using Gamespot scores to see how good a game is shallow. laughable, and very fanboyish. Looks like Halo Wars 2 is scoring just fine on Metacritic if you want to buy games using review scores. Really the best way is to pick out game you want to play and watch Twitch streams, if you like what you see purchase it. Who cares what someones opinion is on a game, you could be missing out on games you would really enjoy.

Avatar image for smearygoose1768
SmearyGoose1768

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 SmearyGoose1768
Member since 2016 • 297 Posts

@darkangel115 said:

games are subjective. to someone it could be the best lineup ever. I don't think the opinion of 80 or so "reviewers" accounts for what the millions or so that play it. Destiny is a perfect example. I think it was shit, reviewers thought it was shit, but millions loved it and dumped thousands of hours in it.

Yeah Destiny was an OK game but I did have fun with it when it released. I will buy Destiny 2, probably on day 1 too lol.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#62 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61466 Posts

Could you just clear up when exactly we're to use MC scores or GS scores? It gets a tad confusing.

avenger85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 avenger85
Member since 2015 • 304 Posts

Gamespot will never give a Microsoft exclusive 10/10. I feel like Microsoft games lose a point for just not being Sony exclusive, same with pc for some reason.

Diablo 2 got an 8.5 and Starcraft got 9.1? Games that have stood the test of time match or get beat by last guardian?

Even at its best ninja gaiden black got a 9.4 but metal gear solid 4 gets 10/10? Gamespot gives Sony exclusives 9s and 10s all the time!

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#64  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

Halo Wars 2 like the first was not immune to scoring lower then some people expected. Most reviewers say that it is great game but it has it own share of problems like bugs, the controls, the campaign and even how simple of a RTS game it is. Usually the mainline halo games outscore the spinoffs pretty easily on most sites. I never expected halo wars 2 to average much above 80%.

Flodiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Flodiac
Member since 2006 • 193 Posts

It's still baffles me that people rely so much on some randoms strangers scoring of a game. It's not like these people that work at gaming sites are "pro" gamers or have some Jesus knowledge of how games should be or how they run. It's just one persons opinion, I look at there scores like user reviews cause only difference between me and them is there getting paid to play games.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

Wow. Do some of you need some wetnaps after your circle jerk?

Also, TC, you're an idiot.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

@AzatiS said:
@ProtossRushX said:

Halo Wars 2 got a 6/10

Dead Rising 4 got a 7/10

i need attention

fixed

samfisher56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 samfisher56
Member since 2005 • 772 Posts

@avenger85 said:

Gamespot will never give a Microsoft exclusive 10/10. I feel like Microsoft games lose a point for just not being Sony exclusive, same with pc for some reason.

Diablo 2 got an 8.5 and Starcraft got 9.1? Games that have stood the test of time match or get beat by last guardian?

Even at its best ninja gaiden black got a 9.4 but metal gear solid 4 gets 10/10? Gamespot gives Sony exclusives 9s and 10s all the time!

MGS 3 got a 8.7 and it is the greatest game of all time. Nice try.

avenger85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 avenger85
Member since 2015 • 304 Posts

@samfisher56: How is that a nice try? Has gamespot ever given a pc or Xbox exclusive 10/10?

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

It wasn't funny the 1st 2 times you said this. Your material is weak cow.

Don't call people cows if you are not going to admit like a man that you are a lemming.

@kingtito said:

You're trying to be funny with that lame line. It wasn't funny the 1st time let alone the 3rd. Guess the PS4 and PS Pro are also having problems since their fps seems to be inconsistent as well. X1s fps or res has always been slightly lower than the PS4s this gen. This isn't new but the real story here is the weak performance of the PS Pro.

Keep pushing that shitty joke cow.

Don't call people cow if you don't have the backbone to admit what you are,if you are not a lemming no one is a cow here.

By the way no matter how bad you think the Pro is the xbox one is worse and drop to 2001 resolution 480p ...hahahaha

And to think some payed $500 for that shit 3 years ago..lol

@darkangel115 said:

games are subjective. to someone it could be the best lineup ever. I don't think the opinion of 80 or so "reviewers" accounts for what the millions or so that play it. Destiny is a perfect example. I think it was shit, reviewers thought it was shit, but millions loved it and dumped thousands of hours in it.

Yeah that apply to Drive club and the order,killzone which many including you sorry ass downplayed as bad games,because reviews only matter when a PS4 game get a bad score,like Knack right? But when the xbox one get a bad score all of the sudden reviews don't matter..lol

Hypocrites. hahahahaha

What? man do you always make yourself look like the village idiot. very few people liked driveclub, the order, or killzone. the online population for killzone was dead weeks after launch. how can you compare those games to destiny?

Plus i own driveclub, destiny, and the order (well the order i just rented but still played it and beat it) how many of those games did you own or play? none probably.

I mean I'm such a hypocrite and lem that i hyped up horizon as a 9/10, pre ordered it, and all I've said is how awesome it looks and I'm excited to play it. I own more PS4 exclusives then you do LMAO and your the forums biggest cow. Bow down to the true manticore i am. One of the few who doesn't care what platform a game is on or who makes it. I just care about the game's content

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#72  Edited By kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@Shewgenja said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

@FLOPPAGE_50:

Still though, you're trying to push some weird agenda, you're butthurt too over our plastic box, you never have anything positive to say.

even Kvally says positive things about certain PS4 games.

You are not allowed to enjoy more than one gaming machine.

I say positive things about my PS games all the time. The Last Guardian is my 2017 GOTY so far. I am just about finished with The Last of Us on my PS Pro. Game is fun as hell! Just finished up Journey too. Epic game!

worker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 worker
Member since 2017 • 15 Posts

Ugh, those are only GameSpot scores, a game needs to be leveraged by its general consensus of reviews to get a proper idea of where it stands, and even then a game can be viewed as good or bad by an individual regardless of where the general consensus falls.

This thread was poorly thought out.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By kvally

@n64dd said:
@kvally said:

Thank you!

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#75 cainetao11  Online
Member since 2006 • 38030 Posts

@Flodiac said:

It's still baffles me that people rely so much on some randoms strangers scoring of a game. It's not like these people that work at gaming sites are "pro" gamers or have some Jesus knowledge of how games should be or how they run. It's just one persons opinion, I look at there scores like user reviews cause only difference between me and them is there getting paid to play games.

They only do when they can make threads/posts from place of superiority. When a game they like is low balled they say "Scores don't matter". Just google the no man's sky thread. Its full of people that went elbow deep into their anus to refute the fact the internet was killing the most hyped $60 indie of all time.

My mom raised me to be my own man. I spend my money on my gaming so I decide what I wish to play, and after playing said games, decide whether they are great or not. Halo Wars 2 is, like the first, a great venture into the RTS genre for Halo fans like me, that do not want to dive into RTS deeply.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 FLOPPAGE_50

@kvally said:
@n64dd said:
@kvally said:

Thank you!

That's when you know he's mad.

that fool jumps more fences than NathanDrake

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 kvally

@FLOPPAGE_50: yeah he has lost his mind. He doesn't think GS can find or ban alts by IP and he thinks the majority of people in the world know how to setup and bypass proxies lol. These gamers are precious.

I haven't bothered using a proxy to bypass networks for ages, no reason to.

These noobs are clueless.

BluFalconUltra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#78 BluFalconUltra
Member since 2014 • 459 Posts

I think he means its the greatest line up in the history of a mediocre console...maybe. He is counting multiplat games so that could be what it is.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 N64DD

@kvally said:

@FLOPPAGE_50: yeah he has lost his mind. He doesn't think GS can find or ban alts by IP and he thinks the majority of people in the world know how to setup and bypass proxies lol. These gamers are precious.

I haven't bothered using a proxy to bypass networks for ages, no reason to.

These noobs are clueless.

I VPN everyday.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By kvally

@n64dd: sweet dude. I have used VPN, proxy bypass software, Mac Remote Desktop, Windows Remote Desktop, log me in 123 and more. Not sure what your point is. I don't need to be in IT nor Networking to know how to do all that stuff to visit a game forum.

But we are proud you learned how to VPN. YouTube school has taught you well young padawan.

And you have the nerve to call others shit posters. Good grief Charlie Brown.

Move along.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 N64DD

@kvally said:

@n64dd: sweet dude. I have used VPN, proxy bypass software, Mac Remote Desktop, Windows Remote Desktop, log me in 123 and more. Not sure what your point is. I don't need to be in IT nor Networking to know how to do all that stuff to visit a game forum.

But we are proud you learned how to VPN. YouTube school has taught you well young padawan.

And you have the nerve to call others shit posters. Good grief Charlie Brown.

Move along.

Get a CCNP and you can talk to me about education.

dalger21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 dalger21
Member since 2002 • 2231 Posts

For me, the people that believe GS is biased against Microsoft are akin to the same people that believe games are rigged in sports. Having said that, I've never once based my purchases on what someone else thinks about a game I am interested in. Destiny was one of the worst reviewed games and flopped (according to GS and MC) but I am still enjoying it 2 years later. Buy whatever game you want no matter what someone's opinion of it is.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

Why are mentally challenged people allowed to create threads?

AHH poor I_P he's hurt because OP pointed out how badly the XB1 is failing to deliver quality games.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 kvally

@n64dd: get your CPA and CHA and then we will talk education. Then we will talk years of experience on top of that. Ready when you are.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9394 Posts

Eh X1 and PS4 are both trash systems, but at least they're cheap.

At least MS has the cross-buy thing so you can buy the game once and play it on X1 or PC. I'm not crazy about the whole Windows store thing though, so I will probably never use it. I don't like it when a company owns the console (or OS) as well as the game store - it's just not good for consumers.

Good thing there aren't a lot of exclusives on X1/Windows store. You get good exclusive games coming out on PS4 but the console sucks so much you have to suffer through the shit graphics, the performance issues, the absolutely terrible PSN..... It just doesn't end.

**** consoles.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 N64DD

@kvally said:

@n64dd: get your CPA and CHA and then we will talk education. Then we will talk years of experience on top of that. Ready when you are.

Sure. I'll have my CCIE Service Provider within a few months. I have my CCIE Routing and Switching, my CCNP Security, JNCIS-Sec. Each CCIE are equal to a PHD and there are only around 10,000 in the world currently that have achieved those. I have my masters in IA. I bet there are a lot more people with CPA's and CHA's in the world than 10,000. The tests I've taken and passed and will be taking soon really are some of the hardest tests in the world to take since the attrition rate is around 93 percent.

I bet you make decent money though :P

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 kvally

@n64dd: sounds good I am ready anytime you are :).

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 N64DD

@kvally said:

@n64dd: sounds good I am ready anytime you are :).

How about I set up your system to be secure, and you do my taxes and finances, and we get along?

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 kvally

@n64dd: sold! I prefer Windows Defender though :)

JK

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#90  Edited By deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@ProtossRushX: Just a couple of days ago we've compared MC scores from the latest games, and they were practically the same. Don't you get tired when you already know that you're just spewing bullshit? How meaningless is your life when you pass time like this on the internet

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 N64DD

@kvally said:

@n64dd: sold! I prefer Windows Defender though :)

JK

Lol asshole :D

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

@pyro1245: what Triple A pc games are you currently playing? half life 2? Crysis 1?

CrashNBurn281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 CrashNBurn281
Member since 2014 • 1574 Posts

Scorpio is going to flop like all gaming endeavors Microsoft undertakes, and there will most likely not be a successor. Kotaku is already saying they should just give up. It's over lems. You can always game from the Windows store until Steam puts it out of business.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb6f92daae05
deactivated-5eb6f92daae05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 deactivated-5eb6f92daae05
Member since 2015 • 916 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@Flodiac said:

They only do when they can make threads/posts from place of superiority. When a game they like is low balled they say "Scores don't matter". Just google the no man's sky thread. Its full of people that went elbow deep into their anus to refute the fact the internet was killing the most hyped $60 indie of all time.

My mom raised me to be my own man. I spend my money on my gaming so I decide what I wish to play, and after playing said games, decide whether they are great or not. Halo Wars 2 is, like the first, a great venture into the RTS genre for Halo fans like me, that do not want to dive into RTS deeply.

Ahhh cows; they love you to have an opinion, as long as it's the same as theirs...

That's not directed to either of you two, just love certain mentalities that cows share on here...lol

BluFalconUltra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 BluFalconUltra
Member since 2014 • 459 Posts

@pyro1245 said:

At least MS has the cross-buy thing so you can buy the game once and play it on X1 or PC. I'm not crazy about the whole Windows store thing though, so I will probably never use it. I don't like it when a company owns the console (or OS) as well as the game store - it's just not good for consumers.

Good thing there aren't a lot of exclusives on X1/Windows store. You get good exclusive games coming out on PS4 but the console sucks so much you have to suffer through the shit graphics, the performance issues, the absolutely terrible PSN..... It just doesn't end.

**** consoles.

Horizon, The Order, Infamous, Uncharted and Until Dawn looks better than anything on PC. Shit graphics in deed kid. This is what you do all day with your life? Why not go play mediocre indie games on PC?

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9394 Posts

@blufalconultra said:
@pyro1245 said:

**** consoles.

Horizon, The Order, Infamous, Uncharted and Until Dawn looks better than anything on PC. Shit graphics in deed kid. This is what you do all day with your life? Why not go play mediocre indie games on PC?

lol did I hit a sore spot?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#97 cainetao11  Online
Member since 2006 • 38030 Posts

@kinky-unikorn said:
@cainetao11 said:
@Flodiac said:

Ahhh cows; they love you to have an opinion, as long as it's the same as theirs...

That's not directed to either of you two, just love certain mentalities that cows share on here...lol

Tell me about it. Bunch of pop culture slaves.

Flodiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Flodiac
Member since 2006 • 193 Posts

@cainetao11: I have no idea what you guys are talking about but I've been playing games for over 20 years and I can review my own games thanks

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@tormentos: I'm a manticore you loser. I'll call a cow a cow but at least MOST of these cows have played on a PS4. You're a cow and doesn't even own a PS4 let alone play any games on one.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Shewgenja said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

@FLOPPAGE_50:

That's purely subjective cowgenja. Not everyone is going to agree with it being the best. Most games sure, most games any particular person might want to play is, once again, subjective.