60 FPS is easy mode

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by nintendoman562 (5593 posts) -

That's why I prefer Xbox One. 60 FPS makes it way too easy to time my attacks and jumps. Real gamers play 30 FPS because it means better graphics and more difficult games.

#2 Posted by Maddie_Larkin (6473 posts) -

you must be REALLY bored to post something this stupid on SW.

#3 Posted by Northernboxer (1666 posts) -

You're hardcore.

#4 Posted by lostrib (35766 posts) -

seems legit

#5 Posted by Jankarcop (9269 posts) -

lol typical console kid

#6 Edited by Shottayouth13- (6787 posts) -

People will go to any lengths to defend their bad purchases.

#7 Posted by leandrro (841 posts) -

That's why I prefer Xbox One. 60 FPS makes it way too easy to time my attacks and jumps. Real gamers play 30 FPS because it means better graphics and more difficult games.

THATS WHY I ONLY PLAY IN 15FPS

#8 Edited by jhonMalcovich (4625 posts) -

Wow. Y re doge dude. Too extreme.

#9 Posted by m_machine024 (14903 posts) -

That's why I can't stand Nintendo games. Not into devs making everything smooth for ya. XD

#10 Edited by Wiimotefan (4075 posts) -

I always thought the term hardcore was stupid and useless, but the OP has earned it. Congrats you hardcore bad ass mofo sob.

#11 Posted by Sword-Demon (6970 posts) -

That's nothing. The true hardcore gamers play with the TV off. Any sort of audio/video makes the game too easy.

#12 Posted by stereointegrity (10706 posts) -

Must mean ryse is the most difficult game on xbone

#13 Edited by Rage010101 (5470 posts) -

What console scrub nonsense.

#14 Edited by Netret0120 (2084 posts) -

Wow

You made yourself sound like the biggest doofus in SW and that takes EFFORT!

#15 Edited by Heil68 (43939 posts) -

Must mean ryse is the most difficult game on xbone

I sure hope not, D:

#16 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38216 posts) -

1080p is easy mode too. Real gamers play at 144p, makes the games much harder

#17 Edited by PAL360 (26830 posts) -

No. 60fps is my eyes don't hurt mode.

#18 Edited by me3x12 (1765 posts) -

Actually locked at 30fps is the ideal sweet spot for single player games you get a better cinematic look to the game why do you think film is locked at 24fps. 60fps is honestly only good for MP games other wise 60fps looks to TV like soap opera looking.

#19 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (13811 posts) -

This is a great post.

#20 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (7132 posts) -

You want difficulty? Try going below 6 fps. That's tough. Only the most hardcore can hang.

#21 Posted by Consternated (495 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

Actually locked at 30fps is the ideal sweet spot for single player games you get a better cinematic look to the game why do you think film is locked at 24fps. 60fps is honestly only good for MP games other wise 60fps looks to TV like soap opera looking.

No-one can be this stupid.

#22 Posted by me3x12 (1765 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

It's true for MP games and racing games yes 60fps is welcomed but for single player games as long as it's locked at 30fps it will give you the best most cinematic image quality feel.

#23 Posted by Consternated (495 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

@Consternated said:

@me3x12 said:

It's true for MP games and racing games yes 60fps is welcomed but for single player games as long as it's locked at 30fps it will give you the best most cinematic image quality feel.

I'd rather be unlocked at 120 plus. Whatever the genre, 30 never feels better than 60/120. If by "cinematic" you mean sluggish, then fine, sluggish it is.

#24 Posted by silversix_ (14267 posts) -

Im a hardcore game. You know what you should do if you're hardcore like me? Turn your TV 180*. It takes extreme skill to headshot someone. Another thing you can do is put a layer a vaseline on top of your screen, the blurrier it gets, the more cinematic it is and more magical your gameplay becomes. But TC isn't hardcore enough, 30fps is for novices.

#25 Posted by Rage010101 (5470 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

Are you always this stupid?

#26 Edited by senses_fail_06 (6736 posts) -

Agreed. Controllers the same way...too much precision. That's why I play all my games with Kinect.

#27 Posted by hoyalawya (342 posts) -

I guess Infamous: Second Son will be a difficult game since it is confirmed to be 1080p 30fps on PS4.

#28 Posted by Jankarcop (9269 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

The soap opera effect has never applied to gaming. That's just not how the brain works.

You're using internet myths to excuse your systems shitty short comings.

#29 Posted by me3x12 (1765 posts) -

I play all my games with a Dance pad and VR goggles for best FPS games precision

#30 Posted by Netherscourge (16328 posts) -

I never thought I'd ever see someone type something so blatantly passive-aggressive.

#31 Posted by Rage010101 (5470 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

I play all my games with a Dance pad and VR goggles for best FPS games precision

You don't get to jump on the sarcastic wagon with the rest of us smart people since you actually believe in that 30fps cinematic bullshit.

#32 Posted by RimacBugatti (1251 posts) -

@nintendoman562: I think the original Playstation had the most ideal fps maxing out at around 20 fps. I really don't want more than 10 fps. Yeah really not interested in playing any PS4 games because they are really difficult. Xbone is where it's at being that the games cap at 30 fps. To be honest this whole gen is ruined because the fps is way too high. Yeah my computer hits 175 fps. What a disaster it is to play at 175.

#33 Edited by Netret0120 (2084 posts) -

You make lemmings look desperate.

#34 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (27540 posts) -

SMH