94 Days later: FIFA 15 still not cracked....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

True_Gamer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By True_Gamer_
Member since 2006 • 6750 Posts

Before the european illegal immigrants to the american continent (known as muricans) start shouting "bleh teh sokah!"...

I must inform you that FIFA is the No1 game in Europe that people buy ONLY FIFA and a console and NOTHING ELSE...

Each year FIFA hits millions of downloads though warez.

For a game of such magnitude to not be cracked for OVER THREE MONTHS! Its a true testament that PC piracy isnt the monster that everyone thinks it to be.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

the game is much better on pc too

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

It will be. Just had a look at a private torrent site, people complaining about waiting for a crack.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

I tell everyone at the U.N. What a great job they are doing.

LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts

Hey guys, let's just ignore the fact you need a PC before you get the 360 and ps3 versions illegally. PC piracy is very much rampant, it doesn't matter what platform it is for. We all know it's just a matter of time before the PC version is cracked as well.

Yangire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Yangire
Member since 2010 • 8795 Posts

I hear EA pays groups to not crack it for a set period of time, I'm not sure how true that is.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60681 Posts

EVERY game is cracked on PC.

True_Gamer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By True_Gamer_

@LustForSoul said:

Hey guys, let's just ignore the fact you need a PC before you get the 360 and ps3 versions illegally. PC piracy is very much rampant, it doesn't matter what platform it is for. We all know it's just a matter of time before the PC version is cracked as well.

I guess u have no idea how important is a game not be cracked in first couple of months.

Oh and FIFA 15 is a different game to the last gen consoles. A different engine.

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#9  Edited By parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

@Yangire said:

I hear EA pays groups to not crack it for a set period of time, I'm not sure how true that is.

I highly doubt that, most of those groups are practically anarchists and would not cease their activities for money from publishers. (Plus, if they knew how to get to those groups wouldn't they just report them to the police?)

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#10 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

@Yangire said:

I highly doubt that, most of those groups are practically anarchists and would not cease their activities for money from publishers. (Plus, if they knew how to get to those groups wouldn't they just report them to the police?)

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

What happened on day 31 ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
Member since 2007 • 7431 Posts

well thank god for that. NEver were a fan of piracy. But yeah I really want to see the numbers of year to year piracy since services as steam was launched, and got supported in areas such as Russia (that held a huge size of piracy simply because you could not buy the games there, period).

My guess is that it is a Falling curve. But there will always be people who wants thungs for free. Be it a misplaced sense of Justice, because they are cheap, or because they want to prove a point. In truth I doubt most people expect Piracy to go away, the aim should be to get as many buyers as possible. The rest you can not reason with. Not the ones on console or handheld either.

DarthRamms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DarthRamms
Member since 2013 • 1128 Posts

@LustForSoul said:

It so rampant that developer who release most of their games on pc only are out of business....oh wait. You know your still downloading a console version illegally

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@Maddie_Larkin said:

well thank god for that. NEver were a fan of piracy. But yeah I really want to see the numbers of year to year piracy since services as steam was launched, and got supported in areas such as Russia (that held a huge size of piracy simply because you could not buy the games there, period).

My guess is that it is a Falling curve. But there will always be people who wants thungs for free. Be it a misplaced sense of Justice, because they are cheap, or because they want to prove a point. In truth I doubt most people expect Piracy to go away, the aim should be to get as many buyers as possible. The rest you can not reason with. Not the ones on console or handheld either.

Agree with the last part. Some people are always going to pirate but most will buy things if they are seen to be priced accordingly. That is why Netflix and Spotify are doing so well.

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#16 KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

Fifa... eww.. thats casual noob game like COD. Also PC damn.. the competition is on consoles not PC. I play PES (15 finally beast), the sales are nearly all on playstation and if you look at tourneys, they are done on consoles of course.

True_Gamer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By True_Gamer_

@KillzoneSnake said:

Fifa... eww.. thats casual noob game like COD. Also PC damn.. the competition is on consoles not PC. I play PES (15 finally beast), the sales are nearly all on playstation and if you look at tourneys, they are done on consoles of course.

Tourneys of unbalanced barca vs barca real vs real all arrows red footbal games? God it must suck and be stupid. Footy games will never be comeptitive esports.

Oh and PES a ruined series that is slowly dying?

Whole of UK used to adore PES now nobody even touches that crap since PS3 times....

Plus on PC I can have my Greek League or any league I want....

Good luck with fake leagues and 0 immersion on PES.

Plus pes will be cracked within seconds. LOL

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

PES>>>>FIFA

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#19 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58648 Posts

My gods. Fifa.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

@thehig1 said:

LOL hell no. The game is way more fun on consoles. I get drunk and play fifa with my friends on a couch with controllers. Its the only way to play. pc is shit.

LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts
@DarthRamms said:

@LustForSoul said:

It so rampant that developer who release most of their games on pc only are out of business....oh wait. You know your still downloading a console version illegally

Not going out of business doesn't mean there aren't tons of people obtaining it illegally. I'm sure there's a higher percentage buying them. Can't say I'm not stunned that a game of this caliber hasn't been cracked yet.

Mr-Powers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Mr-Powers
Member since 2013 • 508 Posts

@True_Gamer_ said:

Its a true testament that PC piracy isnt the monster that everyone thinks it to be.

Hahahhaha. Hilarious.

The only reason it's not cracked is because Americans don't care about soccer. The game is not a priority.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#23  Edited By lamprey263  Online
Member since 2006 • 44503 Posts

commie football popular in Europe, not surprised

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61427 Posts

@mr-powers said:

Hahahhaha. Hilarious.

The only reason it's not cracked is because Americans don't care about soccer. The game is not a priority.

That's a ridiculous argument. Can you prove that the majority of piracy originates in the states?

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By thehig1

@ps4hasnogames said:

@thehig1 said:

LOL hell no. The game is way more fun on consoles. I get drunk and play fifa with my friends on a couch with controllers. Its the only way to play. pc is shit.

I play Fifa o Couch with Controller too, and can pick between X1,360 or even a Ds4 controller, but my single player career mode is not broken because its been fixed with the "BetterCareerMod"

So Players don't retire at 29 on my game like in the default, you don't get shit loads of crazy transfers, other teams have smarter manager AI si they actually sign players they need etc.

PC version of Fifa is objectively better.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

I would think this would be the #1 selling game on the PS4 in Europe. It's not the #1 selling game in the U.S., I can tell you that right that. The title probably goes to Madden or NBA 2K15. I haven't played a soccer game since it was on the PS2.

funkmaster1233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By funkmaster1233
Member since 2014 • 706 Posts

@True_Gamer_ said:

@KillzoneSnake said:

Tourneys of unbalanced barca vs barca real vs real all arrows red footbal games? God it must suck and be stupid. Footy games will never be comeptitive esports.

Whole of UK used to adore PES now nobody even touches that crap since PS3 times....

HOLY SHIT.

1. It takes two seconds to download an option file with all the new kits, leagues, players, hairstyles, stadiums etc etc so it is actually superior to Fifa when it comes to licensing + official Champions League is awesome.

2. PES is STILL better than Fifa for everything except online play. This year people are finally starting to realise that but Fifa has complete dominance because of ignorant people like you.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 thehig1

@funkmaster1233 said:

@True_Gamer_ said:

@KillzoneSnake said:

HOLY SHIT.

1. It takes two seconds to download an option file with all the new kits, leagues, players, hairstyles, stadiums etc etc so it is actually superior to Fifa when it comes to licensing + official Champions League is awesome.

2. PES is STILL better than Fifa for everything except online play. This year people are finally starting to realise that but Fifa has complete dominance because of ignorant people like you.

1 . On PC the version I play, (PES is better on PC too) you can install a mod for Champions league licences, even the sky sports skin for match days which is awesome. So Fifa is better for licences even without Mods, having the full English Football League Pyramid is a massive bonus.and more leagues in total of licensed teams.

2. Its not better for single player, there just isn't the teams or competitions for a single player career to be worthwhile in PES never has been.

I'm not talking Master League either, I don't like that mode its too similar to Fifa's ultimate team garbage, single player games in Football are best when you get something pretty close to a full simulation of a football season, and it ends up a viable season, one that could potentially happen,

I mean a single player career, were you play as the team or as a single player. Fifa 15 has the full English Football pyramid which is a big plus, makes the season far more immersive because the domestic cup draws are realistic, all the proper competition and qualification rules apply it just makes for a better career game.

Then the Career Mod is the icing on the cake too.

funkmaster1233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 funkmaster1233
Member since 2014 • 706 Posts

@thehig1 said:

@funkmaster1233 said:

@True_Gamer_ said:

@KillzoneSnake said:

HOLY SHIT.

1 . On PC the version I play, (PES is better on PC too) you can install a mod for Champions league licences, even the sky sports skin for match days which is awesome. So Fifa is better for licences even without Mods, having the full English Football League Pyramid is a massive bonus.and more leagues in total of licensed teams.

2. Its not better for single player, there just isn't the teams or competitions for a single player career to be worthwhile in PES never has been.

I'm not talking Master League either, I don't like that mode its too similar to Fifa's ultimate team garbage, single player games in Football are best when you get something pretty close to a full simulation of a football season, and it ends up a viable season, one that could potentially happen,

I mean a single player career, were you play as the team or as a single player. Fifa 15 has the full English Football pyramid which is a big plus, makes the season far more immersive because the domestic cup draws are realistic, all the proper competition and qualification rules apply it just makes for a better career game.

Each to their own but the whole English football league pyramid has never bothered me at all but I can see it being a plus for most people. I have always prefered the gameplay for PES and find it a lot more challenging and varied than Fifa. I love struggling with master league default players on the highest difficulty + fully manual settings too.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By thehig1

@funkmaster1233 said:

@thehig1 said:

@funkmaster1233 said:

@True_Gamer_ said:

@KillzoneSnake said:

HOLY SHIT.

Each to their own but the whole English football league pyramid has never bothered me at all but I can see it being a plus for most people. I have always prefered the gameplay for PES and find it a lot more challenging and varied than Fifa. I love struggling with master league default players on the highest difficulty + fully manual settings too.

Yeah I use Fully Manual in Fifa/PES too, and on hardest difficulty too. Gameplay wise I don't really have a preference between either title once you adjust there both similar in gameplay quality.

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#31 KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

I prefer PES on ps3 over ps3 Fifa's horrible gameplay, but people need to forget PS3 PES. It was a disaster! PES was king on PS2 and the king finally coming back on PS4 with 15!!

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

And good! Anyone who does it is a peasant and deserves to have his Johnson cut off.

IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 IgGy621985
Member since 2004 • 5922 Posts

Bought it for PC. Great game. Has its flaws, but great nevertheless.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

People who crack and pirate games are either from junior high school or are stricken with mental poverty.

True_Gamer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 True_Gamer_

32 Days!!!

Lets see how great the record can be!!

MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 MK-Professor
Member since 2009 • 4214 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

@thehig1 said:

As far as I know there's nothing to prevent you on the PC version to be drunk and play fifa with friends on a couch with controllers.

Also being drunk is a great way to tolerate blur graphics and choppy frame rate, that is why console gamers like to be drunk.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#38  Edited By ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

lol sports games

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Lulu_Lulu

I don't get why people look down on Sports Games.... If it was just half of them or 90% of them then I understand cause that what I do... But why hate on each and everysingle sports games ?

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#40  Edited By mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

Have heard the game is full of bugs on PS4 ....

@IgGy621985 said:

Any bugs ?

+

About the crack and stuff the delay is suspicious .....they CAN crack the shit outta it in a few days but they don't want to ..

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@True_Gamer_ said:

Before the european illegal immigrants to the american continent (known as muricans) start shouting "bleh teh sokah!"...

I must inform you that FIFA is the No1 game in Europe that people buy ONLY FIFA and a console and NOTHING ELSE...

Each year FIFA hits millions of downloads though warez.

For a game of such magnitude to not be cracked for a MONTH! Its a true testament that PC piracy isnt the monster that everyone thinks it to be.

Why would I play FIFA, when I always fall asleep when World League is on TV?

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

@Salt_The_Fries

I use to do it because I hate DRM.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

I don't get why people look down on Sports Games....

Because System Wars folk = nerds and nerds hate sports? That's my (idiotic, drunken) theory.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

I don't get why people look down on Sports Games.... If it was just half of them or 90% of them then I understand cause that what I do... But why hate on each and everysingle sports games ?

I still play Madden. I just don't give a crap about soccer.

IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 IgGy621985
Member since 2004 • 5922 Posts

@mjorh said:

@IgGy621985 said:

Any bugs ?

+

About the crack and stuff the delay is suspicious .....they CAN crack the shit outta it in a few days but they don't want to ..

Full of bugs? I'm not sure about the PS4 version, but the PC one plays with no issues at all.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Lulu_Lulu

@StormyJoe

Me too... Except its the other way around... Actually I don't like Soccer either but the games are an excellent way for me too Exercise Strategy and Skill Simeltaneously. Its even better with friends...

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Lulu_Lulu

@locopatho

I'l take it. :)

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#50  Edited By mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts
@IgGy621985 said:

@mjorh said:

@IgGy621985 said:

Any bugs ?

+

Full of bugs? I'm not sure about the PS4 version, but the PC one plays with no issues at all.

Thanks , have heard ppl complaining about the PS4 version u know they say it's unplayable..really frustrating , glad that PC version has no issues.