50 must play AAA games, 30 Must play indies from GMG

#1 Posted by MonsieurX (29487 posts) -

The AAA countdown is currently on 50-41. Good deals on The Walking Dead, FEAR, Borderlands, Xcom and L4D2

http://www.greenmangaming.com/50-games-you-must-play/

The indie countdown is at 30-21. I'd recommend Bastion and Super Meat boy if you've never played them. Postal 2 is also great if you don't take it too seriously and think you'd enjoy a ridiculous offensive FPS which just had a major overhaul update late last year.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/30-mus...-indie-titles/

50-41: Aug 8-11

40-31: Aug 11-14

30-21: Aug 14-17

20-11: Aug 17-20

10-1: Aug 20-23

Games 31-40 are now up. They are:

31. Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete - $1.99

32. NBA 2K13 - $4.99

33. Batman: Arkham City GOTY - $4.99

34. Sid Meier's Civilization V Complete - $12.49

35. Half Life 2: Episode Two - $1.99

36. Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut - $4.99

37. Portal - $2.49

38. Total War: Shogun 2 - $7.49

39. Age of Mythology: Extended Edition - $10.19

40. Left 4 Dead - $4.99

Apparently you can also use this code for another %20 off O7CNAE-Z1Y29P-QZAJ1I with 10$ minimum

lol psn sales

#2 Posted by BldgIrsh (1587 posts) -

[Intensity intensifies]

#3 Posted by MonsieurX (29487 posts) -

@bldgirsh said:

[Intensity intensifies]

[SALES INTENSIFIES]

Only known for PC users

#4 Posted by Heil68 (43431 posts) -

Nice to see another service offer good sales besides Steam. I've been looking at Shogun 2 for quite some time....hmmmm.

#5 Posted by WallofTruth (1511 posts) -

Troll thread? Last PSN sale gave you PSX games for 2 bucks or something like that, Steam/GMG can't beat that.

#6 Edited by MonsieurX (29487 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

Nice to see another service offer good sales besides Steam. I've been looking at Shogun 2 for quite some time....hmmmm.

The client is terrible as you can't do back up of the games you downloaded,but if you have to activate the game on steam,it's all good

#7 Posted by Consternated (489 posts) -

Civ V complete for under £9 is great.

#8 Posted by MonsieurX (29487 posts) -

Troll thread? Last PSN sale gave you PSX games for 2 bucks or something like that, Steam/GMG can't beat that.

Glad I could buy the disc versions for the same price!

#9 Posted by General_Solo76 (165 posts) -

Is this a joke?

#10 Edited by pyro1245 (535 posts) -

@walloftruth said:

Now if they could only do that with PS2 games; you know, the ones that don't have backwards compatibility, since I seem to have to buy all my old games again.

#11 Posted by gameofthering (10126 posts) -

Age of Mythology got cheap fast.

#12 Posted by WallofTruth (1511 posts) -

@pyro1245 said:

@walloftruth said:

Now if they could only do that with PS2 games; you know, the ones that don't have backwards compatibility, since I seem to have to buy all my old games again.

Wait for the HD remasters like every other faithful Godny servant.

#13 Posted by WallofTruth (1511 posts) -

@walloftruth said:

No you couldn't. You would get a scratched disk with no manual and no cover, also you're forgetting shipping costs.

#14 Posted by MonsieurX (29487 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

@walloftruth said:

No you couldn't. You would get a scratched disk with no manual and no cover, also you're forgetting shipping costs.

lol kijiji\craiglist\local deals

#15 Edited by pyro1245 (535 posts) -

@pyro1245 said:

@walloftruth said:

The art of cashing in. Remove back compatibility. Re-release games. Profit.

#16 Posted by WallofTruth (1511 posts) -

@walloftruth said:

@MonsieurX said:

@walloftruth said:

lol kijiji\craiglist\local deals

Sorry I don't live in Japan.

#17 Posted by WallofTruth (1511 posts) -
@pyro1245 said:

@walloftruth said:

@pyro1245 said:

@walloftruth said:

The art of cashing in. Remove back compatibility. Re-release games. Profit.

Well there's a reason some people refer to Godny/Ninty/Microstahp as the "console overlords".

#18 Posted by Blabadon (25909 posts) -

Must... resist...

#19 Posted by lostrib (34290 posts) -

meh, nothing to buy

#20 Posted by MonsieurX (29487 posts) -
#21 Edited by WallofTruth (1511 posts) -
#22 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (6971 posts) -

It would be nice if these deals had some sort of clock attached to them. How long did 50-41 stay up?

#23 Edited by parkurtommo (26455 posts) -

LOL Postal 2 in must have Indies...

The game is fucking crazy, but it is not a good game lol.

#24 Posted by X_CAPCOM_X (6067 posts) -

So far I'm interested in 0 of those games. I don't expect this to change.

#25 Edited by melonfarmerz (1120 posts) -

PSN sales are better. Just today, you could save 20% on some obscure Japanese games. #lolsteam

#26 Posted by PapaTrop (474 posts) -

PSN sales are better. Just today, you could save 20% on some obscure Japanese games. #lolsteam

There are actually a lot of Japanese games on sale today in the Steam daily deals.

Kinda sad when you think that the PC gets more Japanese games than the consoles nowadays.

#27 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (6971 posts) -
@papatrop said:

@melonfarmerz said:

There are actually a lot of Japanese games on sale today in the Steam daily deals.

Kinda sad when you think that the PC gets more Japanese games than the consoles nowadays.

It's pretty awesome, really. Now I can get my Japanese games fix without having to pay to play online.

#28 Posted by Blabadon (25909 posts) -

Just a heads up, Binding of Isaac will be free on PS+ whenever it comes out, so you might want to skip the PC version if you're subscribed.

#29 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (6909 posts) -

LOL