5 important ways to stop PC gaming dying

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Edited 7 months, 7 days ago

Poll: 5 important ways to stop PC gaming dying (9 votes)

True 11%
False 22%
PC cant be stopped 33%
you cant delay the inevitable forever 33%

WARNING ALL MY IDEAS ARE COPYRIGHTED SO IF YOU STEAL THEM WITH MY PROMISSION LIKE YOU STOLE PORTAL 1 IDEA. I DEMEND MONEY OR I WILL SUE. PLEASE CONTRACT ME FORST. THANKS

HELLO fellow PC gamers. Im a pc gamer for alot time I love it but sadly its dying. I love consoles aswelll and they have teached me alot.. I recently read pc gaming has 7mill players...well im not impressed tbh since its been out for like 20 years

1. Need more advertising and HYPE.

PS4 and Xbox have sold out ever where in a few day dues to hype and adverts. People be hyping that they camp out side just to get it first. When was the last time you saw a PC add? And there is no hype, you dont see or hear about people camping for a new graphics card.

2. Price is expensive.

I shouldnt need two jobs just to afford pc gaming. This is wrong. Consoles are cheap and look just as good as my high end PC. So why am I paying 1000s a year again?

3. Games dont sell.

arrrrr! D matey. Pirates ruining gaming for us all. I bet some folk on this forums arrr pirates too. PC is poor sericuty. You cant hack ps3 and ps4

4. Get rid of Stream.

Stream is very cleverly evil but you dont fool me gabby boy. Bring back hard copies and get rid of stream sales this is why pc games dont sell very good or any profit because stream is always undercutting there profits with there stupid sales every week for no reason. Thats why we dont get many exclusive and we get poor ports.

5. Get rid of mods.

they add unnecessary replay value. People are still playing skyrim because its massive 1000s of hours in one game due to mods. Now other games in that genre wont sell well.

ps. Get rid of gabe newell he is a fool. Replace him with bob or david even me because its cleary pc as no killer games. Half Life 3 and boom pc gaming would be important again but his too busy eating cake.

#1 Edited by clyde46 (43230 posts) -

Jacked.

#2 Posted by MonsieurX (28410 posts) -

1) Stopping you off creating any extra threads

#3 Edited by AMD655 (4495 posts) -

I would rather listen to this...........

#4 Edited by R4gn4r0k (15833 posts) -

Steam has more concurrent users than any single console has. And that's just steam, millions of other PC gamers are playing MMOs and games like LOL and Starcraft 2 that aren't even on steam.

And yet PC gaming is dying... uh-huh.

#5 Edited by Super_King_Fly (50 posts) -

Pleaee post here instead of the clyde imposer

#6 Posted by aroxx_ab (9062 posts) -

PC gaming been dying for a very long time now, lol