4 more days until Sony releases there current gen console

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Multipass35 (295 posts) -

For people who want a next gen system they will need to wait until the 22 nd.

#2 Posted by TheEroica (13099 posts) -

oh c'mon now... The PS4 is about to put a massive hurt on the xbox brand.... but that could also be the start of something great. A FIGHT!

#3 Edited by xhawk27 (7104 posts) -

The PS3.5 is next gen!

#4 Posted by lundy86_4 (42687 posts) -

*Their
Sorry, it's such an obvious misspelling.

#5 Posted by Nonstop-Madness (9466 posts) -

Jokes on you. On November 22nd, next gen becomes current gen.

#6 Posted by MajesticShea (695 posts) -

Lems can't hype their games, online, and media features so they hype kinect being next gen.

#7 Posted by mrintro (1354 posts) -

*Their

#8 Posted by SmileyTown (74 posts) -

Flame bait get ur flame bait right here

#9 Edited by NathanDrakeSwag (5127 posts) -

720p LOL

#10 Posted by WallofTruth (1120 posts) -

Both PS4 and Xboner are terrible consoles and should die, just get a PC you cheap little dunes.

#11 Posted by Krelian-co (10091 posts) -

excuse me good sir, can you explain to me how is 720p and 30 fps which the ps3 and x360 consoles already do next gen while the other one that does 1080p and 60 fps is current gen according to you?

#12 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16497 posts) -

*Their

#13 Posted by foxhound_fox (86984 posts) -

*Their

The education system is failing.

#14 Posted by Heil68 (42724 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

*Their

And yes another fact check, for our friends in the UK the PS4 comes out on the 29th, but we here in the States are lucky in get it in less than 4 days~~~

#15 Posted by GTSaiyanjin2 (5700 posts) -

just wait lol

#16 Posted by Gaming-Planet (13730 posts) -

1080p 60fps multiplayer.

PS4.

#17 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (5913 posts) -

My calendar only has the 22nd on it. Oh well. Stupid calendar.

#18 Edited by super600 (29987 posts) -

The PS4 is not a current gen console TC.

#19 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -
#20 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (5913 posts) -

@super600 said:

The PS4 is not a current gen console TC.

Now stop. You're just being silly.

#21 Posted by RimacBugatti (1175 posts) -

If your not running a GTX 690 or better than PS4 is the way to go for sure. In the most recent images of the premature release of the Xbone I have to admit that the console itself looks like a beast of a machine so lets just hope it can deliver. I'm getting both consoles as I believe this will be the last gen of consoles for sure.

#22 Posted by lostrib (31905 posts) -

If your not running a GTX 690 or better than PS4 is the way to go for sure. In the most recent images of the premature release of the Xbone I have to admit that the console itself looks like a beast of a machine so lets just hope it can deliver. I'm getting both consoles as I believe this will be the last gen of consoles for sure.

um what? wtf are you talking about

#23 Posted by Heil68 (42724 posts) -

“This is a marathon, not a sprint, but getting out to a nice start is a good thing to do,” the SCEA president told Business Week, responding to estimates suggesting that it will sell three million PS4s by the end of the year. “That hurdle has been cleared. We’re very, very confident that we’re in great shape.”

Carry onward SONY.

#24 Posted by kitty (114338 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@RimacBugatti said:

um what? wtf are you talking about

I stopped reading after the bolded part

#25 Edited by RimacBugatti (1175 posts) -

Agreed! I have one of the best computer builds available and in my opinion I believe the PS4 will perform outstandingly well considering their limitations with the hardware. I would put the PS4 alongside the GTX 680 when comparing some games. PS4 will prove to be higher than our expectations I believe. We jumped to conclusions with prior vides and images and I think those were an understatement. PS4 will rule the console industry but Xbone is a seemingly better quality console construction overall not including the hardware. I mean even PS3 was a cheaply made console as far as the plastics are concerned.

#26 Posted by John_Matherson (2031 posts) -

SO...you completely ignore the hypethread?

#27 Posted by lostrib (31905 posts) -

Agreed! I have one of the best computer builds available and in my opinion I believe the PS4 will perform outstandingly well considering their limitations with the hardware. I would put the PS4 alongside the GTX 680 when comparing some games. PS4 will prove to be higher than our expectations I believe. We jumped to conclusions with prior vides and images and I think those were an understatement. PS4 will rule the console industry but Xbone is a seemingly better quality console construction overall not including the hardware. I mean even PS3 was a cheaply made console as far as the plastics are concerned.

you can't be serious

#28 Posted by silversix_ (13666 posts) -

Unless you consider 720p next gen and don't want to buy a PS4 you'll have to wait 10 years for 'next gen'

#29 Posted by RimacBugatti (1175 posts) -

Yeah I went a little off track but I thought they said PS4 was producing 1080 resolutions and 60 fps? Sounds like a decent computer to me.

#30 Edited by sukraj (21660 posts) -

The true next gen comes out on the 22nd.

#31 Posted by Sweenix (5395 posts) -

@sukraj said:

The true next gen comes out on the 22nd.

Atleast we know who multipass's original account is

#32 Posted by dommeus (9128 posts) -

Yeah I went a little off track but I thought they said PS4 was producing 1080 resolutions and 60 fps? Sounds like a decent computer to me.

I have a 660ti, and get most games close to max @ 1080p

#33 Posted by bezza2011 (2228 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@RimacBugatti said:

you can't be serious

Not being funny but the first PS3 build was spot on, it felt qaulity the craftmanship on it was of a high quality, xbox 360 first build felt flimsy rubbish disc tray, over heated alot, felt more like a toy than a console, i do like the newer models tho.

#34 Edited by nicecall (428 posts) -

i havent seen any xbone ads, but i've seen non stop ps4 ads on tv. Microsoft given up? or they just confident they don't need to advertise? sony looks like they want to win it early this gen so far at least.

#35 Posted by Karpetburnz (540 posts) -

lmao, so the machine that can do 1080p and 60 fps is last gen, and the machine that only does 720p is next gen?

Lemmings have gone mad.

#36 Posted by nethernova (4055 posts) -

Jokes on you. On November 22nd, next gen becomes current gen.

Next gen has been current gen since the Wii U was released.

#37 Edited by StriateEnd (497 posts) -

Wait, people are buying another microsoft console?

Do you guys want another gen of MS dropping support mid way through and providing no exclusives other than the holy trinity of overratedness known as halo/forza/gears.

No thanks, I'd rather a promise of a constant stream of AAA exclusives right till the very end of a consoles life (see ps3s ni no kuni, sly 4, god of war ascension, the last of us, beyond, r&c into the nexus, gran turismo 6 vs 360s Gears of War Judgement, LOL!).

And if you want good exclusives NOW (let's be serious here, neither the ps4 nor the x1 has good games, the best launch exclusive is easily killzone shadowfall), get a Wii U. PS4 for the rest of the gen and 1080p multiplatform titles.

#38 Posted by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

@multipass35 said:

excuse me good sir, can you explain to me how is 720p and 30 fps which the ps3 and x360 consoles already do next gen while the other one that does 1080p and 60 fps is current gen according to you?

Next gen means more than improved visuals dear. The PS4 could have been released in 2003 if you swapped out the hardware for whatever was around at the time

#39 Posted by StormyJoe (4603 posts) -

4 more days until a hardware upgrade...

#40 Posted by KayJayMaster (60 posts) -

The ps4 is the only next gen console

#41 Edited by StormyJoe (4603 posts) -

@majesticshea said:

Lems can't hype their games, online, and media features so they hype kinect being next gen.

Ryse, Dead Rising 3, and Forza 5 will be awesome. CoD will be best on XB1 because of Live. TitanFall will be the biggest game in the past 7 years. How's that for hype?

XBL is so much better than PSN it's disturbing. PSN is a bout as advanced as XBL was when the 360 launched. How's that for hype?

According to the latest demos, the media features of XB1 are top notch - putting it ahead of all it's competitors. How's that for hype?

It's funny that someone like you would even say such a thing. You don't seem to want to STFU about the XBoxOne, or it's games. That's all you talk about.

#42 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (6630 posts) -

If you play on low settings, it sounds like a computer with an 8800 GT.

#43 Posted by MajesticShea (695 posts) -

@majesticshea said:

Ryse, Dead Rising 3, and Forza 5 will be awesome. CoD will be best on XB1 because of Live. TitanFall will be the biggest game in the past 7 years. How's that for hype?

XBL is so much better than PSN it's disturbing. PSN is a bout as advanced as XBL was when the 360 launched. How's that for hype?

According to the latest demos, the media features of XB1 are top notch - putting it ahead of all it's competitors. How's that for hype?

It's funny that someone like you would even say such a thing. You don't seem to want to STFU about the XBoxOne, or it's games. That's all you talk about.

dat meltdown. oooh

#44 Posted by StormyJoe (4603 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@majesticshea said:

dat meltdown. oooh

Meltdown, nothing. You wanted hype, I gave it to you.

#45 Posted by MajesticShea (695 posts) -

@majesticshea said:

@StormyJoe said:

@majesticshea said:

dat meltdown. oooh

Says the guy who writes an essay trying to justify his console of choice.

#46 Posted by LJS9502_basic (149559 posts) -

Eh...they're all current gen this month. But let the tears flow more....

#47 Posted by StormyJoe (4603 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@majesticshea said:

@StormyJoe said:

@majesticshea said:

dat meltdown. oooh

AN essay? Four 2-3 sentence paragraphs? Somebody rides the short bus...

#48 Posted by MajesticShea (695 posts) -

@majesticshea said:

@StormyJoe said:

@majesticshea said:

@StormyJoe said:

@majesticshea said:

dat meltdown. oooh

AN essay? Four 2-3 sentence paragraphs? Somebody rides the short bus...

Oooooh seems I struck a nerve, sorry.

#49 Posted by BruceBenzing (285 posts) -

And 6 more days when bored Cows will be mooing in here worried about the X1 launch

#50 Edited by Tommyjeeb (75 posts) -