3DS XL Super Smash Bros Edition

#1 Edited by Liquid_ (2736 posts) -

Source

probably old, but Im excited

#2 Edited by lamprey263 (24132 posts) -

Putting a picture in your post would go a long way, as would a working hyperlink. As would maybe some basic info like the price, and 3DS/3DSXL variant photos, does the system come with the game pre-loaded or do customers get a tangible copy. You know, basic details. This isn't Twitter, you have composition tools.

#3 Posted by Liquid_ (2736 posts) -

@lamprey263 said:

Putting a picture in your post would go a long way, as would a working hyperlink.

done

#4 Posted by MonsieurX (30413 posts) -

Quite old.

#5 Edited by blackace (20865 posts) -
@lamprey263 said:

Putting a picture in your post would go a long way, as would a working hyperlink.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/aug/13/limited-edition-super-smash-bros-3ds-xl-console-bundle-be-released-october/

Here you go:

Nintendo of Europe announced this morning that a limited edition 3DS XL console bundle will hit stores on October 3. Coinciding with the release of Super Smash Bros. on 3DS, this special package includes a red and black, Smash-themed 3DS XL console and a pre-downloaded digital version of the upcoming game.

Currently, this awesome Smash Bros. bundle is only scheduled for a European release, and pricing information has not yet been divulged. Nintendo has not yet mentioned a North American release, but stateside Smash fans, including myself, will have our fingers crossed.

#6 Posted by lamprey263 (24132 posts) -

Nice, when I got my 3DS XL they only had red, blue, pink, now everyone has options.

I liked the non-XL A Link Between Worlds 3DS more than the golden/black XL with the Triforce contrasted in. The Persona Q 3DS XL released in Japan looks good too. Sigh, cool but not enough for me to want to get another 3DS over, guess that's why God invented vinyl decals.

#7 Posted by MBirdy88 (8310 posts) -

does it say AC ADAPTOR NOT INCLUDED on the box? am I missing something here? how does it charge?

#8 Posted by charizard1605 (58094 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

does it say AC ADAPTOR NOT INCLUDED on the box? am I missing something here? how does it charge?

In Europe, you have to buy the charger separately...

#9 Edited by conkertheking1 (833 posts) -

Why choose between this and the ambassador games when you can get both?

#10 Edited by PurpleLabel (302 posts) -

The black top kills it. I like my 3ds way better.

#11 Posted by 22Toothpicks (11290 posts) -

Oohh baby that's nice.

#12 Posted by yokofox33 (29867 posts) -

I'd think about getting one for collector's sake if it released stateside.

#13 Posted by Heirren (17296 posts) -

Ugly. Nintendo always keeps the good designs to japan.

#14 Posted by Legend002 (7204 posts) -

The *new* 3DS kinda killed some excitement for this huh? Collector's will still get it but will anyone else?

#15 Posted by PonchoTaco (2164 posts) -

There's been like fifty threads on this.

#16 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (7321 posts) -

This bundle would have sold a lot better if Nintendo would have waited a couple of months to announce the new revision. I don't know why anyone would purchase a 3DS XL when the new one will be the same price.