360 Sells 1.25mil in Nov nearly 2x all other consoles and >Wiiu+Wii combined

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#301 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5208 posts) -
[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="delta3074"]did you even read it, they actually have a copy of SONY's fiscal reports on the First page you muppet, god damn you are stupid dude.delta3074
so their source is legit. wheres theres source?

'Originally Posted by Sony Corporation' second line after the first graph, Can you even read dude?

ic
#302 Posted by jimmypsn (4425 posts) -

Xbox 360 is a monster.

#303 Posted by CanYouDiglt (7493 posts) -
I swear I have never seen a fanbase like the Sony fanboys in anything else from sport fans, music, or whatever. A would really love to see some researchers do a study on them. It is amazing how brainwashed they are.
#304 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

This.

Even if the PS3 sells slightly better than the 360 in Europe, the 360's commanding lead in the US is more than enough to balance it out.

delta3074

Yet you didn't provide any evidence to point out that the 360 sold better.

I have provided enough to show that you are all wrong. PS3 sold better in the overall worldwide sales, I already proved it and you haven't. Or is it too much for you to accept?

I repeat, the US is nothing. Typical Americans thinking the world is covered by their land... No, it doesn't. There are continents out there. There are different countries out there that has better tastes than you Americans.

yet the 360 still ousold the Ps3 worldwide in 2011 which makes you evidence a moot point, and sorry, but to claim the Ps3 outsold the 360 worldwide in 2011 using an article from October 2011,two months before 2011 even ended is just plain stupid really, you should check the dates on your articles before posting,lol

Quit talking from your ass.

I will have to throw more proof to debunk your silly arguments. Here we go.

Link - Check out the bottom part of the article.

Link - This one is 2010 sales. 2.3 million ahead, wow.

See, you're totally wrong!

#305 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
I swear I have never seen a fanbase like the Sony fanboys in anything else from sport fans, music, or whatever. A would really love to see some researchers do a study on them. It is amazing how brainwashed they are.CanYouDiglt
Lems are clearly worse, I haven't seen a fanbase before that willingly get ripped off.
#306 Posted by delta3074 (18418 posts) -
I swear I have never seen a fanbase like the Sony fanboys in anything else from sport fans, music, or whatever. A would really love to see some researchers do a study on them. It is amazing how brainwashed they are.CanYouDiglt
No Way dude! the risk of cross infection for the researchers is too great,lol
#307 Posted by Fizzman (9882 posts) -

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

I have provided enough to show that you are all wrong. PS3 sold better in the overall worldwide sales, I already proved it and you haven't. Or is it too much for you to accept?

I repeat, the US is nothing. Typical Americans thinking the world is covered by their land... No, it doesn't. There are continents out there. There are different countries out there that has better tastes than you Americans.

GamerwillzPS

yet the 360 still ousold the Ps3 worldwide in 2011 which makes you evidence a moot point, and sorry, but to claim the Ps3 outsold the 360 worldwide in 2011 using an article from October 2011,two months before 2011 even ended is just plain stupid really, you should check the dates on your articles before posting,lol

Sony's numbers back up the FACT that the 360 outsold the PS3 WW during 2011.

The #'s we see today are exactly in line with the 2011 numbers. PS3 outsells 360 from Jan-October and 360 makes up and gains ground on Sony during the remaining months of the year.

#308 Posted by delta3074 (18418 posts) -

GamerwillzPS

Why are you posting articles about 2010 when i am talking about 2011? 360 otsold the Ps3 in2011, end of.
#309 Posted by The_Game21x (26342 posts) -

I'd say Apple fanboys are up there but yeah, in terms of gaming, Sony fanboys are definitely the worst.

I've seen some stupid Nintendo and Microsoft fanboys in my day but in terms of sheer volume, Sony fanboys have them beat by a considerable margin.

#310 Posted by CanYouDiglt (7493 posts) -
[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]I swear I have never seen a fanbase like the Sony fanboys in anything else from sport fans, music, or whatever. A would really love to see some researchers do a study on them. It is amazing how brainwashed they are.delta3074

Oh I agree. The researchers would need full body biohazard suits so they do not get infected with their mad cow disease.
#311 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]I swear I have never seen a fanbase like the Sony fanboys in anything else from sport fans, music, or whatever. A would really love to see some researchers do a study on them. It is amazing how brainwashed they are.kuraimen
Lems are clearly worse, I haven't seen a fanbase before that willingly get ripped off.

I second this.

They also talk from their asses here. CanYouDigIt is one of the dumbasses who would believe anything that is false.

#312 Posted by delta3074 (18418 posts) -
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]I swear I have never seen a fanbase like the Sony fanboys in anything else from sport fans, music, or whatever. A would really love to see some researchers do a study on them. It is amazing how brainwashed they are.CanYouDiglt

Oh I agree. The researchers would need full body biohazard suits so they do not get infected with their mad cow disease.

i would say a BioHazard Level 4 laboratory as a bare minimum,lol
#313 Posted by Fizzman (9882 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]I swear I have never seen a fanbase like the Sony fanboys in anything else from sport fans, music, or whatever. A would really love to see some researchers do a study on them. It is amazing how brainwashed they are.GamerwillzPS

I second this.

They also talk from their asses here. CanYouDigIt is one of the dumbasses who would believe anything that is false.

Coming from the guy who ignore's Sony so he can delude himself into thinking the PS3 outsold the 360 during 2011.

Also coming from the guy who had his parents buy him a gaming PC just so he could put it into his sig so people wouldnt think he is a delusional cow.

#314 Posted by delta3074 (18418 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]I swear I have never seen a fanbase like the Sony fanboys in anything else from sport fans, music, or whatever. A would really love to see some researchers do a study on them. It is amazing how brainwashed they are.GamerwillzPS

I second this.

He's not the one trying to Prove that the Ps3 outsold the 360 i n 2011 using articles written Before 2011 even finished,lol
#315 Posted by CanYouDiglt (7493 posts) -

I second this.

Oh so today your a PS3 fanboy again? Do not worry when I was saying the Sony fanboys need to be researched I was not talking about you. Our science is not advanced enough to find out what your malfunction is yet.

#316 Posted by Heil68 (45224 posts) -

I second this.

lolz
#317 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] Lems are clearly worse, I haven't seen a fanbase before that willingly get ripped off.Fizzman

I second this.

Coming from the guy who ignore's Sony so he can delude himself into thinking the PS3 outsold the 360 during 2011.

Also coming from the guy who had his parents buy him a gaming PC just so he could put it into his sig so people wouldnt think he is a delusional cow.

ok1e.gif

I should also comment that your rig looks like a pre-built. Stop lying. I built mine and you didn't. Deal with it.

#318 Posted by TheEroica (13721 posts) -

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

You're talking about the US sales? If so, I'll take it with a grain of salt.

The US is nothing. Worldwide sales is how we should look at it. The PS3 is dominating by brute force in the EU and Asia, those continents has bigger markets.

In conclusion, enjoy the last place.

GamerwillzPS

Alright, prove it.

Let's see some proof that the PS3 is "dominating" in Europe and Asia enough to close the gap and surpass the 360.

Here we go. Remember to check out the charts in some of these links. They worth thousands of words.

Link - 2011 sales

Link - 2012 sales

Link- Japan

Admit it, the PS3 is a better operating console for the majority of the world. The only place where the 360 have dominated is the US, which is nothing. You simply cannot claim victory from that.

:lol: the US market is "nothing"??? :lol: doesnt the us market account for almost 50% of the industries sales?
#319 Posted by TheEroica (13721 posts) -
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Better than the only picture insult lems have lol. At least cows have variety unlike lems (that applies to many levels).

:lol: arguing about who has more pics... one really good one is all ya need. Poaching the ispeakfact database isnt all that original.

It became old after the 30th time you guys posted it. Only children find the same thing amusing after 30 times and that's because they don't have all their cognitive capacities developed. What's your excuse?

Its still pretty fukin hilarious....
#320 Posted by Fizzman (9882 posts) -

[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

I second this.

GamerwillzPS

I should also comment that your rig looks like a pre-built. Stop lying. I built mine and you didn't. Deal with it.

Please find me a site that sells GTX480's as the dedicated Physx card.

Here is some proof that i built my rig. Apologize for the messy bed, but i was late for work this morning so i didnt have time to make it.

photo.jpg

#321 Posted by SUD123456 (4488 posts) -

GamerwillzPS

How many times do we have to do this? How many times do you troll the same false and misleading information, which I then get to correct? :)

You would think that you would get tired of trolling.

Don't worry though. I am here. I will always be here. I am the numbers. The numbers don't lie. Lulz.

2011 Sales

PS3: 14.1 MM Sony Financial Statements

X360: 14.9 MM MS Financial Statements

#322 Posted by delta3074 (18418 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

Fizzman

Here is some proof that i built my rig. Apologize for the messy bed, but i was late for work this morning so i didnt have time to make it.

photo.jpg

i never make my bed man, thats what i have a wife for amongst other things,lol
#323 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

Fizzman

(pic)

A picture fetched from Google Images? Cool.

Admit it, you can't build PCs so you have to resort to buying pre-built PCs. I even doubt you can build them considering your IQ level as shown in these forums.

#324 Posted by Fizzman (9882 posts) -

[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

(pic)

Admit it, you can't build PCs so you have to resort to buying pre-built PCs. I even doubt you can build them considering your IQ level as shown in these forums.

Bad troll is bad.

#325 Posted by The_Game21x (26342 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]yet the 360 still ousold the Ps3 worldwide in 2011 which makes you evidence a moot point, and sorry, but to claim the Ps3 outsold the 360 worldwide in 2011 using an article from October 2011,two months before 2011 even ended is just plain stupid really, you should check the dates on your articles before posting,lolSUD123456

How many times do we have to do this? How many times do you troll the same false and misleading information, which I then get to correct? :)

Don't worry though. I am here. I will always be here. I am the numbers. The numbers don't lie. Lulz.

2011 Sales

Stick a fork in him, fellas. Gamerwillz is done.

#326 Posted by The_Game21x (26342 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

(pic)

Fizzman

Bad troll is bad.

Beyond bad.

I bet he'd accuse me of buying my PC pre-built if I showcased it in my sig too. :lol:

#327 Posted by delta3074 (18418 posts) -

[QUOTE="SUD123456"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

The_Game21x

2011 Sales

Stick a fork in him, fellas. Gamerwillz is done.

Me first! *fork at the ready*
#328 Posted by CanYouDiglt (7493 posts) -

[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

(pic)

The sad part is you do not even understand how bad you look saying this stuff. It is clear that in the last 2 months you want to come off as some super PC gamer expert but no one buys it and further more you are just making yourself look more like a fool. I mean it is just getting sad that since your parents bought you a PC 2 months ago you are now trying to come off as a elitist PC gamer to even PC gamers. Ok lets just assume for a sec you actually bought the thing yourself and actually put it together yourself but who really cares? Building a PC is not that hard. Hell if it is true you did it then it is even further proof that it is not hard at all. I mean hell if you can do it then literally anyone on this world can do it.
#329 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5208 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

Fizzman

photo.jpg

a box salesperson!!
#330 Posted by ninjapirate2000 (3058 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]yet the 360 still ousold the Ps3 worldwide in 2011 which makes you evidence a moot point, and sorry, but to claim the Ps3 outsold the 360 worldwide in 2011 using an article from October 2011,two months before 2011 even ended is just plain stupid really, you should check the dates on your articles before posting,lolSUD123456

2011 Sales

Don't think he'll come back to this thread after this.
#331 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] :lol: arguing about who has more pics... one really good one is all ya need. Poaching the ispeakfact database isnt all that original.

It became old after the 30th time you guys posted it. Only children find the same thing amusing after 30 times and that's because they don't have all their cognitive capacities developed. What's your excuse?

Its still pretty fukin hilarious....

For feeble minds maybe.
#332 Posted by Bruce_Benzing (1742 posts) -

[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

PinnacleGamingP

photo.jpg

a box salesperson!!

Or to you, a real estate agent....

#333 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5208 posts) -

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="Fizzman"]

photo.jpg

Bruce_Benzing

a box salesperson!!

oh were living outside the box techniKO hehhehehe fck
#334 Posted by Bruce_Benzing (1742 posts) -

[QUOTE="Bruce_Benzing"]

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] a box salesperson!!PinnacleGamingP

oh were living outside the box techniKO hehhehehe fck

So you moved out of the box into a dumpster, congrats I guess...

#335 Posted by clyde46 (46634 posts) -

[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

(pic)

Wow, you have run out of options so you start attacking other hermits? Well I have news for you, your membership to the hermits faction has been revoked, you will clear out your desk, return the complementarity pens and remove your things from the locker room. You are a disgrace to the hermit faction, you will never be associated with the hermit faction ever again.
#336 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

(pic)

clyde46

Wow, you have run out of options so you start attacking other hermits? Well I have news for you, your membership to the hermits faction has been revoked, you will clear out your desk, return the complementarity pens and remove your things from the locker room. You are a disgrace to the hermit faction, you will never be associated with the hermit faction ever again.

Nah in that case most hermits here should have their credentials revoked since they act like console fanboys all the time.
#337 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

2011 Sales

Wait, Microsoft's statement clearly said it's 13.7m for the Xbox 360. Didn't you even read your own sources?

I've never seen such self-ownage like this. :lol:

#338 Posted by KarateeeChop (4652 posts) -

it's rarely to see someone embarrass the hermits and cows at the same time. nice one, gamerwillz. :lol:

#339 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

[QUOTE="SUD123456"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

2011 Sales

Wait, Microsoft's statement clearly said it's 13.7m for the Xbox 360. Didn't you even read your own sources?

I've never seen such self-ownage like this. :lol:

LMAO!! so true. More proof lems can't even read.
#340 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

(pic)

clyde46

:lol:

Nice job of making a fool of yourself.

I play whatever the hell I want, no matter what System Wars says, so why should I care about the empty words of yours?

80% of my gaming time is on the PC, so I'm a hermit. Deal with it.

#341 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

Fizzman

*pic*

Ouch, Willz has been owned... again! ;)

Serves him right for even bringing that nonsense up, your specs basically scream "I built it myself"...

Nice PC there, BTW! :)

#342 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

(pic)

clyde46

Nah, he never even recieved the membership!

Also, damn, can it get any better than this?

"He proved me wrong, so he must be a fakeboy! :cry: "

"He doesn't agree with my delusional ramblings, so he must be a fakeboy! :cry: "

What did he expect, just because he built a gaming PC that every PC owner would agree with him by default?

Sorry Willz, doesn't work that way. A fancy rig won't get you much if you don't have enough common sense to back it up! ;)

#343 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

Rocker6

"He doesn't agree with my delusional ramblings, so he must be a fakeboy! :cry: "

What did he expect, just because he built a gaming PC that every PC owner would agree with him by default?

Sorry Willz, doesn't work that way. A fancy rig won't get you much if you don't have enough common sense to back it up! ;)

lol

Says the fakeboy who pretends to own a gaming PC.

#344 Posted by clyde46 (46634 posts) -

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"] Wow, you have run out of options so you start attacking other hermits? Well I have news for you, your membership to the hermits faction has been revoked, you will clear out your desk, return the complementarity pens and remove your things from the locker room. You are a disgrace to the hermit faction, you will never be associated with the hermit faction ever again. GamerwillzPS

lol

You PC isnt even that great.

#345 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

clyde46

lol

Your*

I know you're jealous, just like everybody else; that's why they keep calling me "hermit wannabe" when I'm really not. Hell, they even think my parents bought me a pre-built PC! :lol: Sorry to debunk your myth, I actually built it from the ground up.

Actually, your comment is rather ridiculous, don't you think? My PC can max all of my games out. Maybe you shouldn't post this. Your anger and jealousy towards me is showing, bro.

#346 Posted by percuvius2 (1982 posts) -

1.26m for no games and Xbox Live fees. Can someone explain clearly to me why?

GamerwillzPS

For all the great games and the best online service in Xbox live that anyone not on food stamps could afford.

#347 Posted by clyde46 (46634 posts) -

[QUOTE="clyde46"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

lol

GamerwillzPS

Your*

I know you're jealous, just like everybody else; that's why they keep calling me "hermit wannabe" when I'm really not. Hell, they even think my parents bought me a pre-built PC! :lol: Sorry to debunk your myth, I actually built it from the ground up.

Actually, your comment is rather ridiculous, don't you think? My PC can max all of my games out. Maybe you shouldn't post this. Your anger and jealousy towards me is showing, bro.

Why would I be jealous? I've got enough in my life to keep me happy. Its you that feels the need to call people fake because they call you out when you lie.
#348 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

Your*

GamerwillzPS

I don't think you ever gave anyone a reason to be jelaous of you...

#349 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"] You PC isnt even that great.

clyde46

Your*

Why would I be jealous? I've got enough in my life to keep me happy. Its you that feels the need to call people fake because they call you out when you lie.

If you're not jealous, then why did you make a silly post?

#350 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

Your*

Rocker6

I don't think you ever gave anyone a reason to be jelaous of you...

Then why did they (including you) make stupid posts accusing me something about my PC? I know it's a tough question for you to answer.