360 Sells 1.25mil in Nov nearly 2x all other consoles and >Wiiu+Wii combined

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by delta3074 (18608 posts) -
lol 360 still 3rd place in sales tho OldSnakePS3
No it isn't.
#152 Posted by PressXtoJump (1493 posts) -
sounds like lemmings havent been using the necessary intercooler to prevent RROD xbox360intercooler4.jpgintercoolertsnykomain.jpg
#153 Posted by getyeryayasout (7936 posts) -
[QUOTE="PressXtoJump"]sounds like lemmings havent been using the necessary intercooler to prevent RROD xbox360intercooler4.jpgintercoolertsnykomain.jpg

They should make one of those that fit into butts. Cows could use it.
#154 Posted by sts106mat (20160 posts) -
[QUOTE="PressXtoJump"]sounds like lemmings havent been using the necessary intercooler to prevent RROD xbox360intercooler4.jpgintercoolertsnykomain.jpg

sounds like cows are butthurt
#155 Posted by Allthishate (1876 posts) -
HAHAHHAHA OK . oooooo @$@% you where serious --_--
#156 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
Lol even with NA's bad taste and all the PS3 achieved 2nd place. That's how good it is.
#157 Posted by sts106mat (20160 posts) -

Lol even with NA's bad taste and all the PS3 achieved 2nd place. That's how good it is.kuraimen

cows and their delusions:|

#158 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

This.

#159 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

sounds like lemmings havent been using the necessary intercooler to prevent RROD xbox360intercooler4.jpgintercoolertsnykomain.jpgPressXtoJump

:lol:

MS hardware department FTW!!!

#160 Posted by PAL360 (27077 posts) -

Lol even with NA's bad taste and all the PS3 achieved 2nd place. That's how good it is.kuraimen

Poor cows, they terrible losers :twisted:

#161 Posted by delta3074 (18608 posts) -
Joint second with the 360, not bad considering it was supposed to surpass the 360 in sales from 2006 onwards,lol
#162 Posted by OhSnapitz (18498 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Lol even with NA's bad taste and all the PS3 achieved 2nd place. That's how good it is.sts106mat

cows and their delusions:|

I guess dead last "is the new second place" for the cows :lol:
#163 Posted by TheEroica (14101 posts) -
[QUOTE="getyeryayasout"][QUOTE="sts106mat"]yeah, we got our son a 250GB 360 and halo 4 for xmas just £200. his 360 is better than mine :-(sts106mat
Frowny face nothin', that's being a kickass dad, good for you. Look, I'm a full grown man but I'd put myself up for adoption for a WiiU. Whaddaya say? Daddy?

haha i looked at a wiiU in the shop with my wife (no intention of buying) the whole thing just looks really messy. i'll look into it in the future once some more interesting games come along.

Yeah i felt the same... i had a moment of weakness when my kids saw the mario clip on tv, and i had gone xmas shopping i checked it out... i thought maybe holding the controller and playing a game may change my mind... it actually set me further back. Ill revisit it down the road, but for now, no thanks.
#164 Posted by coasterguy65 (6116 posts) -

More proof that if enough idiots say something over and over someone gullible will start to believe it.

The PS3 has never been in 2nd place. Using the combined PS2 / PS3 numbers released in November (Sony has been combining the numbers since the beginning of the year) against MS numbers released in September does not equal PS3 somehow magically being in second place. So MS hasn't sold a single console for 2 months? Is that what you think?

Sony can't beat the 360 sales numbers legitimately so they've had to throw 2 consoles at it now....lol. Not that sales really matter one way or the other. Both systems are great...too bad the fanboys aren't.

#165 Posted by TheEroica (14101 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Lol even with NA's bad taste and all the PS3 achieved 2nd place. That's how good it is.coasterguy65

More proof that if enough idiots say something over and over someone gullible will start to believe it.

The PS3 has never been in 2nd place. Using the combined PS2 / PS3 numbers released in November (Sony has been combining the numbers since the beginning of the year) against MS numbers released in September does not equal PS3 somehow magically being in second place. So MS hasn't sold a single console for 2 months? Is that what you think?

Sony can't beat the 360 sales numbers legitimately so they've had to throw 2 consoles at it now....lol. Not that sales really matter one way or the other. Both systems are great...too bad the fanboys aren't.

He's our resident super cow... he knows the ps3 is still in the basement but he"ll never admit it. Its fun knowing that he knows though... so close kuri but alas, the basement is where you shall dwell. Could you shine my shoes while your down there?
#166 Posted by coasterguy65 (6116 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Lol even with NA's bad taste and all the PS3 achieved 2nd place. That's how good it is.delta3074
Joint second with the 360, not bad considering it was supposed to surpass the 360 in sales from 2006 onwards,lol

It's not even a joint second. One company released it's numbers at the end of September. The other at the end of November. Sony has also been combining the sales of the PS2 and the PS3 into one group since the beginning of this year. How can those numbers be taken seriously now.

Did MS not sell a single Xbox 360 from September to November? Has Sony not sold a single PS2 since the beginning of the year? And why are the PS2 numbers even being added to the PS3 numbers on sales reports?

#167 Posted by OhSnapitz (18498 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Lol even with NA's bad taste and all the PS3 achieved 2nd place. That's how good it is.coasterguy65

Actullay Sony has been combining the PS3/ps2/psv numbers since April.. that's why they were even remotely close.. fabrication station 3 FTL... :lol:
#168 Posted by coasterguy65 (6116 posts) -

[QUOTE="coasterguy65"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Lol even with NA's bad taste and all the PS3 achieved 2nd place. That's how good it is.TheEroica

He's our resident super cow... he knows the ps3 is still in the basement but he"ll never admit it. Its fun knowing that he knows though... so close kuri but alas, the basement is where you shall dwell. Could you shine my shoes while your down there?

Wasn't it proven that he doesn't even own a PS3?

#169 Posted by Meeeper282 (1602 posts) -

[QUOTE="coasterguy65"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Lol even with NA's bad taste and all the PS3 achieved 2nd place. That's how good it is.OhSnapitz

Actullay Sony has been combining the PS3/ps2/psv numbers since April.. that's why they were even remotely close.. fabrication station 3 FTL... :lol:

Didn't sony state the PS3 sold 70m

#170 Posted by TheEroica (14101 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="coasterguy65"]

coasterguy65

Wasn't it proven that he doesn't even own a PS3?

He claims he does but wont provide proof... instead he infests our forum with lie after lie and passes it off as truth.
#171 Posted by OhSnapitz (18498 posts) -

[QUOTE="OhSnapitz"][QUOTE="coasterguy65"]

Meeeper282

Yes they stated that but their official quarterly numbers had combined sales numbers.... since April. :lol:
#172 Posted by delta3074 (18608 posts) -

[QUOTE="OhSnapitz"][QUOTE="coasterguy65"]

Meeeper282

yeah, but some cows are insisiting that it's more than that based on Combined hardware sales totals, i am only go by official releases from SONy and MS, it's te best way in my opinion, and according to Official announcements from both companys they are at 70 million each.
#173 Posted by nintendoboy16 (27471 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

1.26m for no games and Xbox Live fees. Can someone explain clearly to me why?

RR360DD

Console with the best library (according to both gamespot and metacritic), best online service, best controller, best multiplats .....

Seems like a good reason to buy the 360;)

And PC gamers are going to chase you out the room for that.

#174 Posted by Meeeper282 (1602 posts) -

[QUOTE="Meeeper282"]

[QUOTE="OhSnapitz"] Actullay Sony has been combining the PS3/ps2/psv numbers since April.. that's why they were even remotely close.. fabrication station 3 FTL... :lol:delta3074

yeah, but some cows are insisiting that it's more than that based on Combined hardware sales totals, i am only go by official releases from SONy and MS, it's te best way in my opinion, and according to Official announcements from both companys they are at 70 million each.

I agree, but this is system, no one wants to be last place here.

#175 Posted by clyde46 (46997 posts) -

#176 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

More proof that lems lack reading comprehension and logic skills. 1) The difference was one month not 2. 2) The official numbers is what counts everything else is speculation. Considering the PS3 sells better worldwide is not difficult to see how the puny little difference could be surpassed by the PS3 in one month. So we shouldn't be using speculation because speculation can be used both ways. And official numbers putt he PS3 in second place. I'm sorry lem but you have to face reality someday...
#177 Posted by SecretPolice (22690 posts) -

[QUOTE="Meeeper282"]

[QUOTE="OhSnapitz"] Actullay Sony has been combining the PS3/ps2/psv numbers since April.. that's why they were even remotely close.. fabrication station 3 FTL... :lol:OhSnapitz

Yes they stated that but their official quarterly numbers had combined sales numbers.... since April. :lol:

April fools joke gone horibly wrong. :o

Anyway, 360 will lead by no less than 3 mil by years end but Ricky Bobby & Me really don't care. :P

#178 Posted by sts106mat (20160 posts) -

[QUOTE="coasterguy65"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Lol even with NA's bad taste and all the PS3 achieved 2nd place. That's how good it is.kuraimen

More proof that lems lack reading comprehension and logic skills. 1) The difference was one month not 2. 2) The official numbers is what counts everything else is speculation. Considering the PS3 sells better worldwide is not difficult to see how the puny little difference could be surpassed by the PS3 in one month. So we shouldn't be using speculation because speculation can be used both ways. And official numbers putt he PS3 in second place. I'm sorry lem but you have to face reality someday...

speculation:|

#179 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="coasterguy65"]

sts106mat

According to official numbers the PS3 is in second place, using speculation we can put the 360 or PS3 in second place but official numbers are what counts.
#180 Posted by sts106mat (20160 posts) -
[QUOTE="sts106mat"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] More proof that lems lack reading comprehension and logic skills. 1) The difference was one month not 2. 2) The official numbers is what counts everything else is speculation. Considering the PS3 sells better worldwide is not difficult to see how the puny little difference could be surpassed by the PS3 in one month. So we shouldn't be using speculation because speculation can be used both ways. And official numbers putt he PS3 in second place. I'm sorry lem but you have to face reality someday...kuraimen

According to official numbers the PS3 is in second place, using speculation we can put the 360 or PS3 in second place but official numbers are what counts.

how? 360 hit 70million months before the PS3 and PS2 combined did so....
#181 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="sts106mat"]

sts106mat

lol Again using speculation. It was one month and the PS3/PS2 was over 70 million. Official numbers are official numbers.

#182 Posted by sts106mat (20160 posts) -

[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] According to official numbers the PS3 is in second place, using speculation we can put the 360 or PS3 in second place but official numbers are what counts.kuraimen

lol Again using speculation. It was one month and the PS3/PS2 was over 70 million. Official numbers are official numbers.

that the 360 got to 70 first is not speculation:|

#183 Posted by PAL360 (27077 posts) -

[QUOTE="sts106mat"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] More proof that lems lack reading comprehension and logic skills. 1) The difference was one month not 2. 2) The official numbers is what counts everything else is speculation. Considering the PS3 sells better worldwide is not difficult to see how the puny little difference could be surpassed by the PS3 in one month. So we shouldn't be using speculation because speculation can be used both ways. And official numbers putt he PS3 in second place. I'm sorry lem but you have to face reality someday...kuraimen

Dude, not even you can be this blind!

360 hit 70 million a few weeks before PS3, and didn't stop selling. Actually, it sold more than one million last month alone. It's simple math.

#184 Posted by Allthishate (1876 posts) -

sts106mat

its called being brain dead.
#185 Posted by Allthishate (1876 posts) -

PAL360

360 hit 70 million a few weeks before PS3, and didn't stop selling. Actually, it sold more than one million last month alone. It's simple math.

months not weeks
#186 Posted by SecretPolice (22690 posts) -

PAL360

Luuuke, do not underestimate the powah of the dark side. :twisted:

#187 Posted by TheEroica (14101 posts) -
[QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] According to official numbers the PS3 is in second place, using speculation we can put the 360 or PS3 in second place but official numbers are what counts.

its called being brain dead.

Severely brain dead...
#188 Posted by delta3074 (18608 posts) -
[QUOTE="coasterguy65"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Lol even with NA's bad taste and all the PS3 achieved 2nd place. That's how good it is.kuraimen

What official numbers are they then? the ones we proved where combined hardware sales right? Because SONY have only announced the Ps3 is at 70 million, same as the 360 but 35 days later, Stop using Combined hardware sales as 'official Ps3 numbers' because they are not, they are the combined numbers of Ps3 and Ps2 sales, you say we shouldn't use speculation yet you are the one speculating because there is no way you can Break those combined harware Figures into seperate Ps3 and Ps2 sales without it being Baseless speculation so unless you have some other official figures that specifically state the Ps3 is ahed of the 360 then you ultimately FAIL my friend. and stop trying to sound clever about it because you sound like a fool trying to pass off combined sales as Ps3 sales,lol
#189 Posted by delta3074 (18608 posts) -

[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] According to official numbers the PS3 is in second place, using speculation we can put the 360 or PS3 in second place but official numbers are what counts.kuraimen

Provide evidence of these official numbers and not wikipedia either.
#190 Posted by Eddie-Vedder (7800 posts) -

ITT Mass Lem Butthurt.

Man I gotta say, the PS3 making second place right before the Wii U launched will forever be remembered as the greatest ownage SW has ever seen. Lems will be mad about this forever.

#191 Posted by The_Game21x (26342 posts) -

ITT Mass Lem Butthurt.

Man I gotta say, the PS3 making second place right before the Wii U launched will forever be remembered as the greatest ownage SW has ever seen. Lems will be mad about this forever.

Eddie-Vedder

:lol: I was wondering when you would come in here to share your little fanboy delusions.

#192 Posted by delta3074 (18608 posts) -

ITT Mass Lem Butthurt.

Eddie-Vedder
How do you figure that? both are at 70 million according to official announcements by MS and SONY but SONY announce 70 million 35 days later than MS, using combined PPs2/PS3 hardware sales are we? because since April of this year SONY consolidated all there hardware slaes numbers, any numbers after april are combined Ps2,Ps3 hardware sales, as has been Proven multiple times alread by various users on this board, you know what, Carry on, You are the one that looks like an idiot, along with kurmain and anybody else trying t pass off combined sales as Ps3 numbers,lol
#193 Posted by SecretPolice (22690 posts) -

ITT Mass Lem Butthurt.

Eddie-Vedder

Sorry if this sounds harsh but I was thinking hmm, what can I say to him and then Boom, I read your sig and thought...

"I've been wallowing in my own confused, insecure delusions

Perfect. :P

#194 Posted by delta3074 (18608 posts) -

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

ITT Mass Lem Butthurt.

The_Game21x

:lol: I was wondering when you would come in here to share your little fanboy delusions.

It's like they have all been Brainwashed, they actually belive that combined hardware sales figures are Ps3 only numbers, i have not seen this much denial of the truth around here in a long time,lol
#195 Posted by TheEroica (14101 posts) -

ITT Mass Lem Butthurt.

Eddie-Vedder
:lol: - Xbox 360- ahead of ps3 - ps3- last in sales, profit and market share - Cow delusions followed by a river of tears? Priceless
#196 Posted by TheEroica (14101 posts) -

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

ITT Mass Lem Butthurt.

SecretPolice

Sorry if this sounds harsh but I was thinking hmm, what can I say to him and then Boom, I read your sig and thought...

"I've been wallowing in my own confused, insecure delusions

Perfect. :P

Hahaha :lol: nailed it....
#197 Posted by lundy86_4 (43870 posts) -

kuraimen

If we want to get really technical, we don't have any official PS3 numbers. They are combined, and thus we could not count them.

#198 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

PAL360

Yeah but PS3 sells more worldwide. Such a tiny difference wouldn't be a problem for the PS3.
#199 Posted by TheEroica (14101 posts) -
[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

ITT Mass Lem Butthurt.

delta3074

It's like they have all been Brainwashed, they actually belive that combined hardware sales figures are Ps3 only numbers, i have not seen this much denial of the truth around here in a long time,lol

Im telling you there is no faction like the cows... as in i think they could be a case study for the aftermath of complete and utter collapse of what they believed would happen over the past 6 years... its the only thing i can think of because while all fanboys have their irritating quirks, no logic can explain the mind of someone who just makes things up and believes it like this....
#200 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
[QUOTE="PAL360"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] According to official numbers the PS3 is in second place, using speculation we can put the 360 or PS3 in second place but official numbers are what counts.Allthishate

months not weeks

Lol lems can't even substract properly.