360 Sells 1.25mil in Nov nearly 2x all other consoles and >Wiiu+Wii combined

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by spiderluck (2376 posts) -

Let's hope all those sales will translate to better games. God knows the lems need them now more than ever.

battlefieldfan4
Yeah cause with PSASBR and Wonderbook And LBPK cows have their plates full
#102 Posted by battlefieldfan4 (258 posts) -

[QUOTE="battlefieldfan4"]

Let's hope all those sales will translate to better games. God knows the lems need them now more than ever.

spiderluck

Journey alone curbstomped all of the xbox 360's exclusives.

#103 Posted by MonsieurX (30484 posts) -

[QUOTE="spiderluck"][QUOTE="battlefieldfan4"]

battlefieldfan4

curbstomp?
#104 Posted by spiderluck (2376 posts) -

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

1.26m for no games and Xbox Live fees. Can someone explain clearly to me why?

AM-Gamer

Console with the best library (according to both gamespot and metacritic), best online service, best controller, best multiplats .....

Seems like a good reason to buy the 360;)

Counting this cheap XBL titles again to help your argument? The PS3 has had a superior library since 2008, best controller? If you like holding a hamburger. Best multipalts? 90% are near identical and just as many superior ones the 360 has had this year the PS3 has had just as many if not more. The 360 is casual garbage geared toward kinect with no br player and a crappy interface not to mention the online is a joke as PS+ utterly obliterates it in value. RE5 and BIoshock 2 for free? What does XBL give you ? A chance to play games which PSN does for free.

Blah blah blah ...translation = Boo hoo hoo ps3 and cows am spanked again
#105 Posted by hiphops_savior (7945 posts) -
Halo 4, Kinect, Dance Central 3, and insane Black Friday deals. What's not to like for the core gamers and the casuals, especially with the dance craze still going.
#106 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
[QUOTE="kuraimen"]

I see NA still has bad taste lol. Thankfully the rest of the world knows better.

spiderluck
Worlwide best selling console of 2011 = 360.....still champ until proven otherwise...the world seems to disagree with you....surprise surprise

One year out of like 6 lol
#107 Posted by spiderluck (2376 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheEpicGoat"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

You seem happy. :lol:

It's only happening in the US. The land of the world! (According to Americans)

AM-Gamer

That looks worse on Sony's part then, they are popular in US/UK/Jap and they still loss last month.

Err No they didnt, those numbers are just from the US. The 360 got 1.25 mill in NA the PS3 got 850k thats not counting the rest of the world in which the PS3 probably came close to equaling it. Whats funny is the PS3 launched at $150 dollars more gave the 360 a year head start and they still managed to tie them .

lol 850 k ....cows will just make up numbers ...try 630k ...almost double the sales and triple the butthurt
#108 Posted by AM-Gamer (4046 posts) -

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

Console with the best library (according to both gamespot and metacritic), best online service, best controller, best multiplats .....

spiderluck

Counting this cheap XBL titles again to help your argument? The PS3 has had a superior library since 2008, best controller? If you like holding a hamburger. Best multipalts? 90% are near identical and just as many superior ones the 360 has had this year the PS3 has had just as many if not more. The 360 is casual garbage geared toward kinect with no br player and a crappy interface not to mention the online is a joke as PS+ utterly obliterates it in value. RE5 and BIoshock 2 for free? What does XBL give you ? A chance to play games which PSN does for free.

Excuse me? PS3 tied up WW sales all 360 can do is sell in the land of the fat kids.

#109 Posted by fernandmondego_ (3170 posts) -

[QUOTE="spiderluck"][QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

AM-Gamer

Excuse me? PS3 tied up WW sales all 360 can do is sell in the land of the fat kids.

LOL "...not just a river..."
#110 Posted by spiderluck (2376 posts) -

[QUOTE="spiderluck"][QUOTE="battlefieldfan4"]

battlefieldfan4

hehehe ...you funny
#111 Posted by spiderluck (2376 posts) -

AM-Gamer

lol...it thrills me the way cows can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory...those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it...Flashback to 2011 pre Thanksgiving and cows claiming victory in sales up to that point ...Then BOOM ...Thanksgiving and Christmas roll along and another lump of coal in cow stockings..Rinse repeat and no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should
#112 Posted by AM-Gamer (4046 posts) -

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="TheEpicGoat"]

That looks worse on Sony's part then, they are popular in US/UK/Jap and they still loss last month.

spiderluck

Err No they didnt, those numbers are just from the US. The 360 got 1.25 mill in NA the PS3 got 850k thats not counting the rest of the world in which the PS3 probably came close to equaling it. Whats funny is the PS3 launched at $150 dollars more gave the 360 a year head start and they still managed to tie them .

lol 850 k ....cows will just make up numbers ...try 630k ...almost double the sales and triple the butthurt

630k? you just pulled random numbers out of your a$$. But thats ok I got one for you . 70 million one that they have both reached meaning the lead for the Xbox has been cut to virtually nothing. The Xbox should buil da little lead during the holidays as the fat soccer moms go to there system of choice which has changed for the Wii to the Xbox. So congrats you will have more obnoxious 13 year olds screaming on there mic come christamas morning then ever before. But after the holidays the PS3 will do what its continued to do and thats outsell the 360 every montn this year in WW sales. Theres nothing to be butthurt about when you own both consoles but i have to get a good laugh when lemmings deny the facts that hte 360 is getting raped WW.

#113 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="spiderluck"] Blah blah blah ...translation = Boo hoo hoo ps3 and cows am spanked againspiderluck

lol...it thrills me the way cows can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory...those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it...Flashback to 2011 pre Thanksgiving and cows claiming victory in sales up to that point ...Then BOOM ...Thanksgiving and Christmas roll along and another lump of coal in cow stockings..Rinse repeat and no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should

Lol the PS3 basically tied the 360 this year. That means the PS3 has been selling more and more even with a year headstart, being cheaper and selling more on holidays in NA. So I think lems are the ones in denial now...
#114 Posted by mems_1224 (47291 posts) -

[QUOTE="TrueAmerican007"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

herp derp look at me, I'm a SNIPER wannabe!!!!!

I have 14 Xbox 360 exclusives right here. Why would people buy a console for 14 games and to get ripped off by XBL?

you realize that multiplats exist and some people want the 360 as their main system right? I know, its tough for your little flip flopping brain to comprehend but just because you yell over and over that the 360 has no games doesn't make it true. ;)
#115 Posted by mems_1224 (47291 posts) -
[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

clyde46

ohwaityoureseriouso9719.gif

Stop posting, you're giving hermits a bad name.

He's not a real hermit, he's a wannabe.
#116 Posted by The_Game21x (26342 posts) -

AM-Gamer

630k? you just pulled random numbers out of your a$$. But thats ok I got one for you . 70 million one that they have both reached meaning the lead for the Xbox has been cut to virtually nothing. The Xbox should buil da little lead during the holidays as the fat soccer moms go to there system of choice which has changed for the Wii to the Xbox. So congrats you will have more obnoxious 13 year olds screaming on there mic come christamas morning then ever before. But after the holidays the PS3 will do what its continued to do and thats outsell the 360 every montn this year in WW sales. Theres nothing to be butthurt about when you own both consoles but i have to get a good laugh when lemmings deny the facts that hte 360 is getting raped WW.

I like how you accuse him of pulling things out of his ass when the only things you've done are provide BS statistics of your own and a bunch of unneeded generalizations and America bashing.

Adorable how irritable you guys are. :lol:

#117 Posted by spiderluck (2376 posts) -

AM-Gamer

actually those are the approx accepted numbers to date barring sony actually having the balls to release their numbers....but thankfully for you you'll be able to enjoy growed-up stuff like wonderbook and PSASBR and LBPK... stellar barn bursting filler material...Moory Christmas
#118 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

TheXFiles88

North America only=useless. Worldwide numbers are all that matter.AmazonTreeBoa

:lol:

Then learn to wipe and wash your ass better, but I don't need to hear about it.
#119 Posted by jimmypsn (4425 posts) -

Hahaha. PS3 loses. Xbox 360 wins. In other news the sky is blue, water is wet.

#120 Posted by spiderluck (2376 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheXFiles88"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]

[QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"]North America only=useless. Worldwide numbers are all that matter.AmazonTreeBoa

:lol:

Then learn to wipe and wash your ass better, but I don't need to hear about it.

I don't know if it's fate or poetic justice that that quote looks like it got attributed to Kuraimen but the picture is a dead ringer for him
#121 Posted by jessejay420 (3845 posts) -

GamerwillzPS
because we all dont live with our mommies until we are 40 like you.
#122 Posted by battlefieldfan4 (258 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

jessejay420

Actually, it was due to patriotic Americans who knowingly bought an inferior console because they think it'll help the US economy.

#123 Posted by jessejay420 (3845 posts) -

[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

battlefieldfan4

Actually, it was due to patriotic Americans who knowingly bought an inferior console because they think it'll help the US economy.

meh.. thats boring.
#124 Posted by CanYouDiglt (7493 posts) -

battlefieldfan4

Is that why the Wii did so well or PS2 or PS1 or ect. Stop being such a giant idiot and doing a blanket insult of people from a country just because you are so flaming butthurt the PS3 is last.
#125 Posted by spiderluck (2376 posts) -

battlefieldfan4

Luckily third world countries feel the same about the ps3
#126 Posted by rjdofu (9170 posts) -

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

Halo 4.

That's all?

Halo 4, Black ops 2, Black Friday and America.
#127 Posted by ShadowMoses900 (17081 posts) -

I'm not a share holder, therefore I don't care.

Glad all the systems have done well this gen.

#128 Posted by jimmypsn (4425 posts) -

Xbox 360 is definitely in beast mode right now.

#129 Posted by jessejay420 (3845 posts) -
LOL Cows dont care about Sales now all of a sudden.
#130 Posted by jessejay420 (3845 posts) -

ShadowMoses900
same here.
#131 Posted by ShadowMoses900 (17081 posts) -

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

jessejay420

same here.

I honestly don't think anyone really cares, I think people around here just pretend to because they are fanboys. In reality I just can't imagine someone saying to themselves "oh ya my system sold more than that other system, I'm so cool now" like really who cares?

#132 Posted by jimmypsn (4425 posts) -

Microsoft is also doing an incredible job getting the most sales for software too. Every time a piece of software sell on the 360 instead of the PS3. MS gets a cut. I think its genius that MS has agreements with many companies for timed exclusives and exclusive dlc. This ensures they will get the most software sales. I own lots of MS stock so this benefits me in many ways.

#133 Posted by Chutebox (37383 posts) -
[QUOTE="battlefieldfan4"]

[QUOTE="jessejay420"] because we all dont live with our mommies until we are 40 like you.CanYouDiglt

Is that why the Wii did so well or PS2 or PS1 or ect. Stop being such a giant idiot and doing a blanket insult of people from a country just because you are so flaming butthurt the PS3 is last.

Why are you taking the comment seriously?
#134 Posted by rjdofu (9170 posts) -
Gotta work hard to keep them paycheck commin'!jimmypsn
Yeah.
#135 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -
wanna look up the 360 sales in japan? Didnt think so. Also..lol wii u doomed
#136 Posted by themyth01 (13924 posts) -

[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

same here.

I honestly don't think anyone really cares, I think people around here just pretend to because they are fanboys. In reality I just can't imagine someone saying to themselves "oh ya my system sold more than that other system, I'm so cool now" like really who cares?

Well some people here must pretend to care really well. But seriously when anyone get considerably bitter or happy about a console doing better than another, it may be time to reconsider your life. Fanboys don't even realize that even if they were to convince all others here than the company they hate is evil, it would change nothing. Meh, people need to waste time I suppose.
#137 Posted by spiderluck (2376 posts) -

ShadowMoses900

same here.

Of course you're right Mosey...but that attitude in SW is about as welcome as a big fat Hare Krishna guy at an all Baptist fundamentalist dwarf party.....lol
#138 Posted by ShadowMoses900 (17081 posts) -

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="jessejay420"] same here.themyth01

Well some people here must pretend to care really well. But seriously when anyone get considerably bitter or happy about a console doing better than another, it may be time to reconsider your life. Fanboys don't even realize that even if they were to convince all others here than the company they hate is evil, it would change nothing. Meh, people need to waste time I suppose.

Agreed, some people here seem to take it too seriously. I'm happy that all the systems did well, it was a good gen overall and as gamers we all won.

Also people that use sales as a way to prove the quality of something are just being silly.

#139 Posted by CanYouDiglt (7493 posts) -
[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"][QUOTE="battlefieldfan4"]

Chutebox

Why are you taking the comment seriously?

Just sick of those types of comments and they are happening a lot lately on here.
#140 Posted by Meeeper282 (1602 posts) -

PS3 should be around 740k according to neogaf might be more or less i'm confused

#141 Posted by OldSnakePS3 (310 posts) -
lol 360 still 3rd place in sales tho
#142 Posted by jessejay420 (3845 posts) -

ShadowMoses900

same here.

indeed. Thats why i laugh when fanboys bring up sales. they are not going to see a single dime from Sony,microsoft or nintendo..so its like they are celebrating for nothing.LOL.
#143 Posted by jessejay420 (3845 posts) -
lol 360 still 3rd place in sales tho OldSnakePS3
who cares? even if Sony is in third,it still doesnt matter because i enjoy PS3's games.. even last gen, when gamecube was last in sales it didnt matter. i had tons of fun with games like RE4,eternal darkness and windwaker. do you think i was thinking about sales when i was playing those games? lol think again.
#144 Posted by Malta_1980 (11404 posts) -

360 still going strong in the US...

#145 Posted by FastEddie2121 (3081 posts) -

The world is now as it should be.

so epic

#146 Posted by getyeryayasout (7606 posts) -
You can walk in to almost any major retailer and walk out with a 250 gig system bundles with Forza 4 and a digital code for Skyrim for $250. That's a hell of a deal.
#147 Posted by getyeryayasout (7606 posts) -

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]The 360 is selling  GamerwillzPS
You seem happy. :lol:It's only happening in the US. The land of the world! (According to Americans)

Straighten your Adidas track suit, shave your mono-brow, and fix your fvcked up grill next time, before you stereotype me, thanks.

#148 Posted by sts106mat (19857 posts) -
yeah, we got our son a 250GB 360 and halo 4 for xmas just £200. his 360 is better than mine :-(
#149 Posted by getyeryayasout (7606 posts) -
yeah, we got our son a 250GB 360 and halo 4 for xmas just £200. his 360 is better than mine :-(sts106mat
Frowny face nothin', that's being a kickass dad, good for you. Look, I'm a full grown man but I'd put myself up for adoption for a WiiU. Whaddaya say? Daddy?
#150 Posted by sts106mat (19857 posts) -
[QUOTE="sts106mat"]yeah, we got our son a 250GB 360 and halo 4 for xmas just £200. his 360 is better than mine :-(getyeryayasout
Frowny face nothin', that's being a kickass dad, good for you. Look, I'm a full grown man but I'd put myself up for adoption for a WiiU. Whaddaya say? Daddy?

haha i looked at a wiiU in the shop with my wife (no intention of buying) the whole thing just looks really messy. i'll look into it in the future once some more interesting games come along.