360 Sells 1.25mil in Nov nearly 2x all other consoles and >Wiiu+Wii combined

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#451 Posted by NineTailedGoku (1927 posts) -

Iphone outsold the One X, doesnt make it better. People just dont research what they buy. Marketing goes a really long way.360 is a great product though and has had a great 2012, Halo, Gears, Forza, and the Cod effect will only sustain the xbox brand for so long.Time to invest in some bro gamerless ips MS.

#452 Posted by Venom_Raptor (6958 posts) -

PS3 is still better.

#453 Posted by NineTailedGoku (1927 posts) -

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

One, I didn't say lemmings were the exception and two, I've seen far more examples of blind Cows than I have Lemmings, Hermits or Sheep. Nothing you say will change that.

And :lol: at you for saying Kuraimen and Gamerwillz speak the "truth". Oh boy, you're blinder than I thought.

The_Game21x

Actually i was stating an example, but theres been times where they were right and youll just call them delusional but youre magically nowhere to be found when blind lems troll. Have any proof to back your claim, theres far more obnoxious lems on this board talking about sales and 2007 games.

They were right? When? And how about you? Look a couple pages back when I responded to your "relevant exclusives" claim and you suddenly vanished. What's wrong? Can't handle the truth?

But hey, if I'm wrong, go ahead and prove me wrong. You know, with facts.

And what claim would you like me to back up? That I've seen more blind cows than others? That wasn't a statement of fact, that was an observation. I've been here a lot longer than you have, kid.

Well, unless you're willing to tell me what banned cow you're returning as, then we might be able to debate this.

Oh sorry, i dont live on this forum like you bud. Had things to do, ill gladly respond though.

#454 Posted by NineTailedGoku (1927 posts) -

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

I'd say Apple fanboys are up there but yeah, in terms of gaming, Sony fanboys are definitely the worst.

I've seen some stupid Nintendo and Microsoft fanboys in my day but in terms of sheer volume, Sony fanboys have them beat by a considerable margin.

The_Game21x

360 fans are far worse. At least PS fans bring up things that matter like value and relevant library/exclusives. They don't sit on games from 2007 and act like they're such a big deal today. Can't tell you how many times ive seen spreadsheet lists that included the likes of Culdcept Saga:lol: Moto GP O6:lol: and Hitman Blood Money:lol: Lems will never admit these are filler games, they're nothing but tools to fill their oversized egos. Lems are constantly bringing up sales when they're tied to PS3, yet they act as if they have some sort of PS2 Xbox lead or something. LMAO @ Lems. Easily the worst fanboy faction by far. "Buh buh teh multiplats are darker and not "washed out" I'd actually have to adjust my brightness to make the PS3 version look the same, 360 is teh better. It has 3 more grass blades." Yay, xbox live is awesomorz. 60 bucks for half the game I payed for and youtube. What an excellent value."

Relevant exclusives? Okay. I'll remember that the next time someone brings up MGS 4 or the Demon's Souls GOTY win. Or Uncharted 2, or Killzone, or Resistance, or Heavy Rain, or pretty much everything released pre-2011. Sound fair? Yeah, that's fair. Wouldn't want PS3 fans inflating their libraries with old games either, right? :wink:

But hey, you only want to count relevant exclusives? Fine. The 360 has more A+ and AA+ exclusives than the PS3 this year. How's that for "relevant"?

The PS3 tied sales numbers Microsoft released in September six weeks later. Seeing as the 360 didn't stop selling during that time period, simple logic would state that it's still ahead. What, is simple logic too tough for you? :(

The vast majority of multiplats are better on the 360. Fact. The 360 has far more multiplats than the PS3 when you consider PC/360 games that the PS3 doesn't have. Fact.

Value is subjective. Just because you don't think it's a good value doesn't mean it isn't one. Or have you never heard of the concept of value before? What's wrong? Using words you don't understand again? :(

Can't use logic and denying facts? Must be a cow I'm arguing with.

Its not just the years they came out, its a combinatiion of that and the nature of the game. Come now, whos thinking about Hitman Blood Money as a reason to get a 360 when its a PS2 XB port, or how about Moto GP 06, never see a list without that game. Or how about Culdcept Saga? Really? PS3 exclusives have more vaeiety and appeal, youre kidding yourself if u think otherwise.MS prides themselves on cycling Halo Gears and Forza. Sony takes more risks. The multiplat differences are there for most games, true, but lots of times PS3 multis looks better as well. The differences are negligent unless were talking about a Bayonetta difference which isnt there 90 percent of the time. Just another way for u to feed into your Lem ego.

#455 Posted by The_Game21x (26342 posts) -

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

360 fans are far worse. At least PS fans bring up things that matter like value and relevant library/exclusives. They don't sit on games from 2007 and act like they're such a big deal today. Can't tell you how many times ive seen spreadsheet lists that included the likes of Culdcept Saga:lol: Moto GP O6:lol: and Hitman Blood Money:lol: Lems will never admit these are filler games, they're nothing but tools to fill their oversized egos. Lems are constantly bringing up sales when they're tied to PS3, yet they act as if they have some sort of PS2 Xbox lead or something. LMAO @ Lems. Easily the worst fanboy faction by far. "Buh buh teh multiplats are darker and not "washed out" I'd actually have to adjust my brightness to make the PS3 version look the same, 360 is teh better. It has 3 more grass blades." Yay, xbox live is awesomorz. 60 bucks for half the game I payed for and youtube. What an excellent value."

NineTailedGoku

Relevant exclusives? Okay. I'll remember that the next time someone brings up MGS 4 or the Demon's Souls GOTY win. Or Uncharted 2, or Killzone, or Resistance, or Heavy Rain, or pretty much everything released pre-2011. Sound fair? Yeah, that's fair. Wouldn't want PS3 fans inflating their libraries with old games either, right? :wink:

But hey, you only want to count relevant exclusives? Fine. The 360 has more A+ and AA+ exclusives than the PS3 this year. How's that for "relevant"?

The PS3 tied sales numbers Microsoft released in September six weeks later. Seeing as the 360 didn't stop selling during that time period, simple logic would state that it's still ahead. What, is simple logic too tough for you? :(

The vast majority of multiplats are better on the 360. Fact. The 360 has far more multiplats than the PS3 when you consider PC/360 games that the PS3 doesn't have. Fact.

Value is subjective. Just because you don't think it's a good value doesn't mean it isn't one. Or have you never heard of the concept of value before? What's wrong? Using words you don't understand again? :(

Can't use logic and denying facts? Must be a cow I'm arguing with.

Its not just the years they came out, its a combinatiion of that and the nature of the game. Come now, whos thinking about Hitman Blood Money as a reason to get a 360 when its a PS2 XB port, or how about Moto GP 06, never see a list without that game. Or how about Culdcept Saga? Really? PS3 exclusives have more vaeiety and appeal, youre kidding yourself if u think otherwise.MS prides themselves on cycling Halo Gears and Forza. Sony takes more risks. The multiplat differences are there for most games, true, but lots of times PS3 multis looks better as well. The differences are negligent unless were talking about a Bayonetta difference which isnt there 90 percent of the time. Just another way for u to feed into your Lem ego.

Oooh, more opinions to counter my facts. Goodie!

I'm assuming you can prove that PS3 exclusives have more variety? Geez, it's like you think all MS releases is Halo, Gears and Forza.

What about the 5 Ratchet and Clank games released on the PS3 (not counting the HD collection)? How about the four Uncharted games this gen? God of War? What, are we on five releases for that series on the PS3 (III, Ghosts of Sparta HD, Chains of Olympus HD, Ascension, God of War Collection) The three Resistance games?

Sony milks its properties as much as MS does, if not more. The only difference is, MS's milkable properties tend to sell more (Forza excluded, obviously). '

As far as the 2007 games you keep bringing up, fine, don't count them if you don't want to (though they'll still count for the metagame) but you'd better not bring up MGS 4, Demon's Souls or any of those pre 2011 games to pad the PS3's exclusive list either. Oh wait, if you throw those out, there goes the PS3's supposed variety advantage.

The 360 has far more multiplats than the PS3 when you count 360/PC multiplats. Fact. Multiplats are usually better on the 360, regardless of whether or not the differences are "negligent" (it's "negligible", by the way). Fact. The 360 has more high rated exclusives this year than the PS3. Fact.

And I see you didn't counter my "360 has more 'relevant exclusives' in 2011 - 2012" because I'm sure you know you'll lose that argument.

When you actually have some decent evidence to back up your claims rather than your silly little opinions you let me know. I don't have to pad my "lem ego". The facts speak for themselves. :lol:

#456 Posted by TheEroica (13706 posts) -

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"] Doubt you were singing that same tune the years 360 had nothing but multiplats to rest on. The only thing worse then a lem is a lem that talks trash about PS3 on a constant basis then pretends to be a manticore. Cows will at least admit it and not hide their bias to make some bs point.

NineTailedGoku

So Cows are more blindly loyal than 360 fans? Good to know.

Both ends have their fans fanboys and fantards. Acting like you or other Lems are an exception is hypocritical to say the least. Youll blast Gamerwills and Kuraimen for speaking the truth but agree with loosingends and karateechop when they spurt pure bs. Face it, you and these other lems b1tching about cows are no better then anyone else. Just looking for someone to get the attention off yourselves.

yeah, I was entertaining your thought until I read this... I have yet to see a single post from Kuraimen that resembles anything even remotely close to truth... Gamerwillz is a little better but to be honest, they get the hate they deserve based on their extremist approach and innability to reason or accept even the slightest amount of humility. So long as they approach system wars in that way, there is no shortage of community members that will put them in their place. good debate and discussion is why we're here... its not a d*** measuing contest... because if it were, Id win.:P:cool:

#457 Posted by KarateeeChop (4651 posts) -

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"] Doubt you were singing that same tune the years 360 had nothing but multiplats to rest on. The only thing worse then a lem is a lem that talks trash about PS3 on a constant basis then pretends to be a manticore. Cows will at least admit it and not hide their bias to make some bs point.

NineTailedGoku

So Cows are more blindly loyal than 360 fans? Good to know.

Both ends have their fans fanboys and fantards. Acting like you or other Lems are an exception is hypocritical to say the least. Youll blast Gamerwills and Kuraimen for speaking the truth but agree with loosingends and karateechop when they spurt pure bs. Face it, you and these other lems b1tching about cows are no better then anyone else. Just looking for someone to get the attention off yourselves.

really now? when have i EVER said something that is not true? come on, give us an example! :lol:

i think you're just butthurt that i expose your bs stories all the time. no worries, your secret is safe with me! ;)

btw you never replied to this post...

uEGP3.png (1069×470)

well? :lol: