360 only has one exclusives for 2013

• 121 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by Heil68 (43465 posts) -
Well lems can say they won 1/5 years at least.
#102 Posted by Primordialous (1276 posts) -

You forgot Halo 5 and Forza 5Clock-w0rk

Halo 5 won't be until about 2015, on the next gen xbox.

Dunno about forza though..

#103 Posted by ShadowMoses900 (17081 posts) -

This is because the next Xbox comes out later next year. 360 owners also get GTA5 and the other great multiplats that we PS3 guys get, so they have plenty to stay busy. However it sucks that they will be missing out on The Last of Us.

#104 Posted by mariokart64fan (19379 posts) -

we had 3 threads like this , instead of filling the page with old news, come up with something new

#105 Posted by WeepsForFools (501 posts) -
Ps3 sucked donkey balls this year.. conveniently ignored. Only a 2 hr game was worth a lick.. cows cry and look to the future as always :(
#106 Posted by HaloPimp978 (7263 posts) -

How could you forget about the Kinect and Acrade games those do count after all.

#107 Posted by 2Chalupas (5014 posts) -

Ps3 sucked donkey balls this year.. conveniently ignored. Only a 2 hr game was worth a lick.. cows cry and look to the future as always :(WeepsForFools

PS3 sucked this year, especially compared to what looks like an epic 2013. Still, laugh if you like, but Starhawk multiplayer is not much worse than Halo... and Halo is basically all Microsoft has this year. So what we are left with is basically multiplats.

I just got done with Halo 4 campaign last week and played a bunch of the Spartan Ops (which are sort of pointless re-sets of campaign missions), and obviously it had alot more $$$ put into the campaign and top notch cutscenes (unlike Starhawk which had a very low budget feeling campaign, with "storyboard" style cutscenes). But as far as the actual game engine (graphics) and how the multiplayer functions, I would say Starhawk is just as good as Halo 4 - and graphically it actually looks better. I just felt like Halo was more flash than substance, I actually thought the "story" was absolutely horrendous in Halo... so it's sort of a waste that they put all that money into flashy cutscenes and marketing... when the writing is just so godawful and the gameplay is sort of "yeah...here's another first person shooter to play guys".

Also Forza Horizon was a huge disappointment to me as well. These were actually the first two XBOX 360 games I bought for my new 360 just this month (in addition to Forza 4 and Horizon which came with it), and I was kind of let down by both of them. Now Halo 4 might still be my GOTY so far, but that's more a product of how crap a year it is and the fact that I never play the latest and greatest PC games (because my hardware is always lagging a few years behind in terms of GPU).

#108 Posted by 205212669269561485377169522720 (14458 posts) -

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="Samus3D"]Whats up with sony fans and exclusives? Nintendo has the best yet you never hear their fans going on about themSamus3D
Ninty fans don't need to. They know. Sony fans like to fish for purchase justification.

If you go on any PS3 exclusive Youtube video you'll see all the Sony drones going on about PS3 exclusives.

PS3 at least gets multiplats as well. People don't get those on Nintendo consoles so yeah.

#109 Posted by sakura_Ex (3066 posts) -

[QUOTE="John_Read"]even if MS release new console next year it still get rehash of halo gears and forza :PSamus3D
You people have this mindset that Microsoft only has Halo, Gears, and Fable... Keep in mind they have internal working on "major" new IP's. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Studios_(game_studio) go down to owned properties... Some notable ones are Banjo Kazooie, Blinx, Blue Dragon, Conker, Crimson Dragon, Crimson Skies, Jet Force, Kameo, Killer Instinct, Lost Odyssey, Mech Warrior, Perfect Dark, and Project Gotham.

We all heard that before....

You would think people would have caught on by now.... oh well...

#110 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5208 posts) -
only one exclusive???!!??? this late into the heart of the gen??? disgusting.
#111 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5208 posts) -

Hopefully, MS is preparing an awesome Xbox 3 launch lineup!

PAL360
so thats it huh? pay to play the online portion of games you bought, deal with the RRODs, E74s, buy all the batteries wifi hard drives, and fans for your system, wait every E3 for nothing, and be ok with waiting for the next round of all this sh!t again?? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH disgusting.
#112 Posted by Plagueless (2569 posts) -
[QUOTE="PAL360"]

PinnacleGamingP
so thats it huh? pay to play the online portion of games you bought, deal with the RRODs, E74s, buy all the batteries wifi hard drives, and fans for your system, wait every E3 for nothing, and be ok with waiting for the next round of all this sh!t again?? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH disgusting.

You really, really, need some friends, a girl, some sex, and a life. :roll:
#113 Posted by Malta_1980 (11215 posts) -

Lemmings were so concerned PS3 didnt have much to offer in 2012 that they're surely aware there's very little in terms of exclusives being offered on 360 for 2013.. No need for many threads reminding them !!

Excuse being used by loyal fans is that MS is working on the next console thats why they dont have much in 2013 for 360, forgetting that in the meantime sony has been busy launching the PSV and working on PS4 as well.. But simply cause in 2012 PS3 didnt get a huge list of AAA exclusives, haters kept constantly bashing PS3/Sony..

#114 Posted by OhSnapitz (18111 posts) -

Lemmings were so concerned PS3 didnt have much to offer in 2012 that they're surely aware there's very little in terms of exclusives being offered on 360 for 2013.. No need for many threads reminding them !!

Currently the excuse is MS currently working on the next console, forgetting that in the meantime sony has been busy launching the PSV and working on PS4 as well.. But simply cause in 2012 PS3 didnt get a huge list of AAA exclusives, haters kept constantly bashing PS3/Sony..

Malta_1980
That's because the PS3 didn't have much to offer in 2012.. which is why the cows started talking about 2013 two months ago.. :lol: This is the same tripe cows spew every year.. and every year they get owned into oblivion.. :lol:
#115 Posted by Malta_1980 (11215 posts) -

[QUOTE="Malta_1980"]

Currently the excuse is MS currently working on the next console, forgetting that in the meantime sony has been busy launching the PSV and working on PS4 as well.. But simply cause in 2012 PS3 didnt get a huge list of AAA exclusives, haters kept constantly bashing PS3/Sony..

OhSnapitz

That's because the PS3 didn't have much to offer in 2012.. which is why the cows started talking about 2013 two months ago.. :lol: This is the same tripe cows spew every year.. and every year they get owned into oblivion.. :lol:

How do they get owned? I dont understand...

2012 wasnt PS3's best year in terms of quality exclusives, but lemmings make it look like 360 had this huge list of AAA exclusives available in 2012 and with the exception of Halo & Forza i fail to see anything else of quality...

Dont get me wrong i love the Forza series and enjoy gaming on 360 but for me 2012 was equally disappointing for 360 considering i'm not much into Halo..

#116 Posted by Heil68 (43465 posts) -
You would think after 4/5 bad years, this really wouldn't be news.
#117 Posted by Bruce_Benzing (1742 posts) -

[QUOTE="Malta_1980"]

OhSnapitz

And if Sony was so busy launching Vita they didn't want to worry about making games for the PS3, factoring what a disaster Vita is, no wonder the stocks are plummeting so low...

#118 Posted by Bruce_Benzing (1742 posts) -

You would think after 4/5 bad years, this really wouldn't be news. Heil68
Yeah Sony overrating garbage games really isn't anything new....

#119 Posted by PAL360 (26719 posts) -

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

PinnacleGamingP

Yep, that's it. Loved this gen, though. For the first time in my 25+ years as a gamer, i spent almost one decade with just one system! That said, it's time for a replacement. Since PS3 is just a 360 with less games, Xbox 3 or PS4 seem to be the right way to go :)

#120 Posted by locopatho (20177 posts) -
Lol for fvcks sake. "Just Wait" and "Year of the PS3" are STILL being spewed out by fanboys? It's been 7 years and PS3 is still llosing in games, exclusives, and sales. Just give up already, jesus, buy a WiiU or something, this gen is pretty much on it's last legs, move on to something new...
#121 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5208 posts) -
[QUOTE="Plagueless"][QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="PAL360"]

You really, really, need some friends, a girl, some sex, and a life. :roll:

lmso i forgot there are kids on this site, stop crying there there