360 gains Max: The Curse of Brotherhood. It only does games. Thank you MS.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by DragonfireXZ95 (19818 posts) -

So it'll be on steam within 3-6 months? good to know because I could deffinitely wait to play it.

So much good stuff coming down the line.

Thank you Sony.

ReadingRainbow4
It is coming out on Steam on March 21st.
#52 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13369 posts) -

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="Mkavanaugh77"]

Halo4,Gears OF War Judgment,Tomb Raider.

TOns of XBLA games, jump in bro.

mems_1224

TR is exclusive? I guess when you don't have more than 3 franchises, you have to exaggerate..

Tomb Raider isn't exclusive but it sure as hell makes the only good PS3 franchise irrelevant

lol, no.

#53 Posted by mems_1224 (46485 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Heil68"] TR is exclusive? I guess when you don't have more than 3 franchises, you have to exaggerate..

Tomb Raider isn't exclusive but it sure as hell makes the only good PS3 franchise irrelevant

I disagree, in fact it was rather flattering to see them take naughty gods direction with the franchise. Love it. Didn't get the AAA editors choice award though, but maybe they can get naughty gods as a consultant to push the ip to a real AAA. Hope for the best.

I agree, it was pretty refreshing to see what a real development team with talent could do with the Uncharted formula. Instead of just copying other people's gameplay mechanics and making a linear 6 hour action movie, Crystal Dynamics took Uncharted and gave it an innovative cover system(best in any TPS), way more exploration, and shooting mechanics that felt challenging and rewarding. It helps that you can actually use stealth and gain new abilities as you progress so things stay fresh and not repetitive and boring like all of UC3
#54 Posted by mems_1224 (46485 posts) -

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Heil68"] TR is exclusive? I guess when you don't have more than 3 franchises, you have to exaggerate.. ReadingRainbow4

lol, no.

Lol Yes. There is nothing Uncharted does better than Tomb Raider.
#55 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13369 posts) -

[QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"]

So it'll be on steam within 3-6 months? good to know because I could deffinitely wait to play it.

Thank you Sony.

DragonfireXZ95

lol even better.

#56 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13369 posts) -

[QUOTE="mems_1224"] Tomb Raider isn't exclusive but it sure as hell makes the only good PS3 franchise irrelevant mems_1224

lol, no.

lol, no.

#57 Posted by soapman72 (2713 posts) -

Thank you Sony.

DragonfireXZ95

Xbox Exclusives FTW

#58 Posted by Sweenix (5397 posts) -

[QUOTE="Sweenix"]

[QUOTE="mems_1224"] Tomb Raider isn't exclusive but it sure as hell makes the only good PS3 franchise irrelevant mems_1224

even though every site rated uncharted far Better..

Even though Tomb Raider did a lot more with the gameplay and exploration. A lot of sites gave MGS4 good reviews too. The media tends to get caught in the hype a lot of the time

i have played both, anTomb Raider's online was nothing more then an uncharted clone, it was also unbalanced and outdated and generic as hell

the single player mode saved the game from being a complete disaster

#59 Posted by mems_1224 (46485 posts) -

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"]

lol, no.

ReadingRainbow4

lol, no.

Prove it.
#60 Posted by soapman72 (2713 posts) -

lol, no.

Multiplayer babe

#61 Posted by soapman72 (2713 posts) -

[QUOTE="mems_1224"] Lol Yes. There is nothing Uncharted does better than Tomb Raider. mems_1224

lol, no.

Prove it.

Multiplayer...mystery solved!

#62 Posted by mems_1224 (46485 posts) -

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Sweenix"]

even though every site rated uncharted far Better..

Sweenix

Even though Tomb Raider did a lot more with the gameplay and exploration. A lot of sites gave MGS4 good reviews too. The media tends to get caught in the hype a lot of the time

i have played both, anTomb Raider's online was nothing more then an uncharted clone, it was also unbalanced and outdated and generic as hell

:lol: at playing those games for online. You're doing it wrong.
#63 Posted by Badosh (12727 posts) -

[QUOTE="Badosh"][QUOTE="FinalFighters"]Nice! Cant wait for it to come to PC, like all the other XBLA games.FinalFighters

Enjoy Shadow Complex.

Only ONE game..yea, i think i'll manage.

Enjoy Dust: An Elysian Tail Enjoy Happy Wars Enjoy Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team Enjoy Hybrid Enjoy Yaris Enjoy Harms Way Enjoy Hexic 2 Enjoy Swarm You'll manage.
#64 Posted by mems_1224 (46485 posts) -

lol, no.

soapman72

Prove it.

People play the crappy multiplayer in those games?
#65 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13369 posts) -

[QUOTE="mems_1224"] Lol Yes. There is nothing Uncharted does better than Tomb Raider. mems_1224

lol, no.

Prove it.

Tomb raider does do one thing better, it loses my interest faster.

#66 Posted by soapman72 (2713 posts) -

[QUOTE="soapman72"]

[QUOTE="mems_1224"] Prove it. mems_1224

Crappy? Wow someone is misinformed! BTW its deeper and better than Halo 4 and GoW

#67 Posted by soapman72 (2713 posts) -

[QUOTE="Sweenix"]

[QUOTE="mems_1224"] Even though Tomb Raider did a lot more with the gameplay and exploration. A lot of sites gave MGS4 good reviews too. The media tends to get caught in the hype a lot of the timemems_1224

You play BF3...Your doing it wrong.

#68 Posted by Heil68 (43407 posts) -
[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="mems_1224"] Tomb Raider isn't exclusive but it sure as hell makes the only good PS3 franchise irrelevant

I disagree, in fact it was rather flattering to see them take naughty gods direction with the franchise. Love it. Didn't get the AAA editors choice award though, but maybe they can get naughty gods as a consultant to push the ip to a real AAA. Hope for the best.

I agree, it was pretty refreshing to see what a real development team with talent could do with the Uncharted formula. Instead of just copying other people's gameplay mechanics and making a linear 6 hour action movie, Crystal Dynamics took Uncharted and gave it an innovative cover system(best in any TPS), way more exploration, and shooting mechanics that felt challenging and rewarding. It helps that you can actually use stealth and gain new abilities as you progress so things stay fresh and not repetitive and boring like all of UC3

Cover system was the worst part, in fact it ruined some sections of the game. We're taking a in depth look at it in our upcoming podcast. Stay tuned.
#69 Posted by Vatusus (4414 posts) -

It actually looks good. I'll play it when it comes to PC :P

#70 Posted by Badosh (12727 posts) -

lol, no.

ReadingRainbow4

Prove it.

I lul'd.
#71 Posted by faizan_faizan (7846 posts) -
[QUOTE="FinalFighters"]

[QUOTE="Badosh"] Enjoy Shadow Complex. Badosh

Enjoy Dust: An Elysian Tail Enjoy Happy Wars Enjoy Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team Enjoy Hybrid Enjoy Yaris Enjoy Harms Way Enjoy Hexic 2 Enjoy Swarm You'll manage.

Never heard of'em.
#72 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13369 posts) -

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="soapman72"]Multiplayer...mystery solved!

soapman72

Crappy? Wow someone is misinformed! BTW its deeper and better than Halo 4 and GoW

multiplayer is just one element and it does that better than Womb raider also.

QQ's, so many and just not enough buckets to hold them all.

#73 Posted by Badosh (12727 posts) -
[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"] Never heard of'em.

You never heard of Max before today, yet you said : HOLY SH1T this is good. Expand yourself.
#74 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13369 posts) -

[QUOTE="mems_1224"] Prove it. Badosh

I lul'd.

#75 Posted by mems_1224 (46485 posts) -

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Sweenix"]

soapman72

Im doing it wrong by playing one of the best mutliplayer games this gen? Then again, you enjoy Uncharted's multiplayer so your opinion on that subject is pretty irrelevant.
#76 Posted by Heil68 (43407 posts) -

[QUOTE="mems_1224"] Prove it. Badosh

I lul'd.

That was pretty good.
#77 Posted by mems_1224 (46485 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Heil68"] I disagree, in fact it was rather flattering to see them take naughty gods direction with the franchise. Love it. Didn't get the AAA editors choice award though, but maybe they can get naughty gods as a consultant to push the ip to a real AAA. Hope for the best.

Cover system was the worst part, in fact it ruined some sections of the game. We're taking a in depth look at it in our upcoming podcast. Stay tuned.

ew, why would i listen to an sw podcast?
#78 Posted by soapman72 (2713 posts) -

[QUOTE="soapman72"]

[QUOTE="mems_1224"]:lol: at playing those games for online. You're doing it wrong. mems_1224

Im doing it wrong by playing one of the best mutliplayer games this gen? Then again, you enjoy Uncharted's multiplayer so your opinion on that subject is pretty irrelevant.

Acctually the best MP game of this gen is not BF3, BFBC2 is a far better game...

#79 Posted by FinalFighters (1385 posts) -

[QUOTE="FinalFighters"]

[QUOTE="Badosh"] Enjoy Shadow Complex. Badosh

Yaris? hexic 2? :lol: now i know youre trolling..

#80 Posted by mems_1224 (46485 posts) -

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="soapman72"]You play BF3...Your doing it wrong.

soapman72

Acctually the best MP game of this gen is not BF3, BFBC2 is a far better game...

You're splitting hairs. Both are amazing. BF3 just did more for me. The maps are better and they got rid of being able to blow up the MCom stations which really pissed me off in the bad Company games. Also, the DLC has been outstanding. There was only one map pack that wasn't good and that was the crappy CoD style maps. End Game is sooooo good.
#81 Posted by Badosh (12727 posts) -
Yaris? hexic 2? :lol: now i know youre trolling..FinalFighters
No rebuttal. Victory. Thank you Me.
#83 Posted by faizan_faizan (7846 posts) -

[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"]
Never heard of'em.Badosh

You never heard of Max before today, yet you said :
HOLY SH1T this is good.

Expand yourself.

The hell did you do up there?
My statement was dedicated to the XLIVE Arcade games.
WTF man?

#84 Posted by Badosh (12727 posts) -
[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"] The hell did you do up there? My statement was dedicated to the XLIVE Arcade games. WTF man?

... You're slow.
#85 Posted by faizan_faizan (7846 posts) -
[QUOTE="Badosh"][QUOTE="faizan_faizan"] The hell did you do up there? My statement was dedicated to the XLIVE Arcade games. WTF man?

... You're slow.

You're obtuse.
#86 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
ITT: lems pretend they have games lol
#87 Posted by Badosh (12727 posts) -
[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"] You're obtuse.

Beautiful compliment. Thank you.
#88 Posted by faizan_faizan (7846 posts) -
[QUOTE="Badosh"][QUOTE="faizan_faizan"] You're obtuse.

Beautiful compliment. Thank you.

You're welcome fine sir.
#89 Posted by mems_1224 (46485 posts) -
ITT: lems pretend they have games lolkuraimen
ITT kuraimen crying because he lives in a box.
#90 Posted by Badosh (12727 posts) -
ITT: lems pretend they have games lolkuraimen
Cow pretending to be a lem pretending to be a cow pretending to be a lem pretending to be human pretends he has games.
#91 Posted by Heil68 (43407 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="mems_1224"]I agree, it was pretty refreshing to see what a real development team with talent could do with the Uncharted formula. Instead of just copying other people's gameplay mechanics and making a linear 6 hour action movie, Crystal Dynamics took Uncharted and gave it an innovative cover system(best in any TPS), way more exploration, and shooting mechanics that felt challenging and rewarding. It helps that you can actually use stealth and gain new abilities as you progress so things stay fresh and not repetitive and boring like all of UC3mems_1224

For the wealth of knowledge and entertainment. You should join us sometime.
#92 Posted by mems_1224 (46485 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Heil68"] Cover system was the worst part, in fact it ruined some sections of the game. We're taking a in depth look at it in our upcoming podcast. Stay tuned.

Nah, Ill stick to real video game podcasts.
#93 Posted by soapman72 (2713 posts) -

[QUOTE="soapman72"]

[QUOTE="mems_1224"] Im doing it wrong by playing one of the best mutliplayer games this gen? Then again, you enjoy Uncharted's multiplayer so your opinion on that subject is pretty irrelevant. mems_1224

You're splitting hairs. Both are amazing. BF3 just did more for me. The maps are better and they got rid of being able to blow up the MCom stations which really pissed me off in the bad Company games. Also, the DLC has been outstanding. There was only one map pack that wasn't good and that was the crappy CoD style maps. End Game is sooooo good.

Better than Vietnam?

#94 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13369 posts) -

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="mems_1224"] ew, why would i listen to an sw podcast?mems_1224

invisible walls, epic battlecry?

Idk, I might check out their creation if it brings the lulz.

#95 Posted by Heil68 (43407 posts) -

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Heil68"] For the wealth of knowledge and entertainment. You should join us sometime.ReadingRainbow4

invisible walls, epic battlecry?

Idk, I might check out their creation if it brings the lulz.

It's all about having fun and anyone is welcomed to join. We're having Bpoole on next week.
#96 Posted by Stringerboy (6946 posts) -

lol, no.

ReadingRainbow4

Prove it.

Not enough scripted setpieces?

#97 Posted by Ackad (3155 posts) -
Looks like M$ gave up on retail games. :(
#98 Posted by Heil68 (43407 posts) -

[QUOTE="mems_1224"] Prove it. Stringerboy

Oh no, there tons of those .
#99 Posted by Badosh (12727 posts) -
Looks like M$ gave up on retail games. :(Ackad
DD is the future, so that's fine.
#100 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13369 posts) -

[QUOTE="mems_1224"] Prove it. Stringerboy

no there wasn't enough slow moving cave segments with forced torch usage.

there wasn't enough of a strong supporting cast.

There wasn't enough tombraiding either

scripted setpieces that's pretty much what tombraider consisted of, and they were inferior to uncharted.