This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zeph_Da_Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Zeph_Da_Bomb
Member since 2007 • 152 Posts
don't get me wrong, i like my 360, but the U.S. isn't the only country in the world, and it seems that japan and europe are not interested in the 360 for some reason
i see other consoles like the wii doing good in japan, and the ps3 doing well in japan too
i really feel that the 360 is not going to do so well, but i will always like it
if only japan bought the 360, i bet we would win
asmallchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 asmallchild
Member since 2007 • 2015 Posts
It's not doing well in those areas but it's not dead either.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
There are more, interesting games coming out for the 360 in 2007 than the PS3... :?

At least... IMO.
Zeph_Da_Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Zeph_Da_Bomb
Member since 2007 • 152 Posts
There are more, interesting games coming out for the 360 in 2007 than the PS3... :?

At least... IMO.
foxhound_fox
what i don't even have a ps3
OGTiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#5 OGTiago
Member since 2005 • 6546 Posts
as long as M$ has got the dough ($$$)... nope.
slinkysi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 slinkysi
Member since 2006 • 462 Posts
don't get me wrong, i like my 360, but the U.S. isn't the only country in the world, and it seems that japan and europe are not interested in the 360 for some reason
i see other consoles like the wii doing good in japan, and the ps3 doing well in japan too
i really feel that the 360 is not going to do so well, but i will always like it
Zeph_Da_Bomb
Yeah i think that sales wiill slow down pretty soon, then again, give it another year and all the lemmings are probably gona have to buy another one when they get the ring of death or catch fire. So who knows. What I do know is that the PS3 launches here in Europe next week, so expect the PS3 sales figures to go up by 1 million overnight, then steadily rise thereafter.
ramey70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ramey70
Member since 2006 • 4002 Posts
The 360 is an excellent gaming machine and also very good as a media center.  It's got great exclusives, great 3rd party support, and good brand recognition.

All three consoles will be successful this generation.
osusfaith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 osusfaith
Member since 2006 • 7398 Posts
Japan is the smallest (market share wise) of the 3 territories: Fact Europe has had good 360 sales (not as high as the US, but far from poor) : Fact
CansOfPLEASURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#9 CansOfPLEASURE
Member since 2005 • 1802 Posts
The Xbox 360 might not be doing too well in Japan and Europe, but it doesn't mean it's dead.
trophylocoste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 trophylocoste
Member since 2006 • 8454 Posts
How is it dead when its still selling? Does that mean ps3 is dead?
mruurds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mruurds
Member since 2003 • 298 Posts
A lot of people here in Europe held off purchasing the 360 in the hope that the PS3 would live up to the hype. I was one of them. Despite Sony making the highest level of marginal profit contribution per unit here, we continue getting the short end of the stick. Gimped consoles, delayed launch and massively overpriced. I saw the writing on the wall at Christmas time and acquired a 360. I've not regretted it.
turgore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 turgore
Member since 2006 • 7859 Posts
Dude on Xbox live I accidentally landed on a French server , nice people though and neither the original xbox did well in Japan.
dumfart66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dumfart66
Member since 2005 • 295 Posts
[QUOTE="Zeph_Da_Bomb"]don't get me wrong, i like my 360, but the U.S. isn't the only country in the world, and it seems that japan and europe are not interested in the 360 for some reason
slinkysi
Yeah i think that sales wiill slow down pretty soon, then again, give it another year and all the lemmings are probably gona have to buy another one when they get the ring of death or catch fire. So who knows. What I do know is that the PS3 launches here in Europe next week, so expect the PS3 sales figures to go up by 1 million overnight, then steadily rise thereafter.

PS3 sales did not even go up by a million overnight in north america, where do you see that it will do that over in europe with a downgraded version of itself? And also, where did you get that amazing ability to see that the 360's will break in a year, you must be a master in engineering and know something about the design that microsofts engineers don't, write your resume and apply for a job man!
Bgrngod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#14 Bgrngod
Member since 2002 • 5766 Posts
Zeph_Da_Bomb
The 360 is selling just fine everywhere EXCEPT Japan. North America, Australia (kinda small market), Europe are all selling at an expected rate. It is no where near dead.
PS3_3DO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 PS3_3DO
Member since 2006 • 10976 Posts

[QUOTE="Zeph_Da_Bomb"]don't get me wrong, i like my 360, but the U.S. isn't the only country in the world, and it seems that japan and europe are not interested in the 360 for some reason
slinkysi

Or buy another PS3 when the Blu-Ray drive starts to give out DREs. :|

PS3_3DO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 PS3_3DO
Member since 2006 • 10976 Posts

Bgrngod
The 360 is selling just fine everywhere EXCEPT Japan. North America, Australia (kinda small market), Europe are all selling at an expected rate. It is no where near dead.

Yeah I agree and wait until the big games are released and newer units with the smaller CPU are out that are far more reliable than you can finally shut up the Sony fanboys about the 360 breaking all the time.

LabWarrior1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LabWarrior1
Member since 2007 • 490 Posts

Zeph_Da_Bomb

360 is selling amazing everywhere bar Japan, even in UK it is 16th spot, and 12th spot in US amazon

BigDizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 BigDizz
Member since 2004 • 2592 Posts

360 will win NA, so it can't die....

And really, the 360 games are best suited for this market

fierro316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 fierro316
Member since 2003 • 1727 Posts

The Xbox success is mostly a U.S. thing. Even the PSP sells better worldwide.

toxicmog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 toxicmog
Member since 2006 • 6355 Posts
Zeph_Da_Bomb
Not interested in 360 o.O wow, are you american? as you dont seam to shop around europe much :roll:
xboxps2cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 xboxps2cube
Member since 2005 • 1362 Posts
Bgrngod

long as M$ dont pull a stunt like release that new 360 and not compensate the loyal 10 million original users they will be fine.
-Beowulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 -Beowulf
Member since 2006 • 1801 Posts
Lol, yeah, dead.

Right.

fartgorilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 fartgorilla
Member since 2005 • 785 Posts
Zeph_Da_Bomb
Talk about DEAD -- the PS3 hasn't sold a SINGLE unit in Europe!!! What's the matter?! They must really hate Sony over there!
Bgrngod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#24 Bgrngod
Member since 2002 • 5766 Posts
[QUOTE="Bgrngod"][QUOTE="Zeph_Da_Bomb"]don't get me wrong, i like my 360, but the U.S. isn't the only country in the world, and it seems that japan and europe are not interested in the 360 for some reason
xboxps2cube

long as M$ dont pull a stunt like release that new 360 and not compensate the loyal 10 million original users they will be fine.

It doesn't really matter if they do or not since the systems already owned will play games just fine. If they do release a revision with a bigger HD I would hope that they also release a replacement HD of the same size as well.