2morrow is Make or BREAK FOR SONY!! Lets hope they deliver

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RagingBull25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RagingBull25
Member since 2007 • 111 Posts
Seriously. Tommorow will be make or break for sony. I think if they just showed some amazing killzone gameplay footage, that would put sony back on the map! Lets hope and pray that some really good announcements come from P harrison tommorow!!
immortality20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#2 immortality20
Member since 2005 • 8546 Posts
What would make Sony is if they had new PR guys...ones that weren't tools.
GsSanAndreas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GsSanAndreas
Member since 2004 • 3075 Posts
Why is it make or break?  the ps3 will be here for many many years to come
OXIIIIXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 OXIIIIXO
Member since 2006 • 2337 Posts

Seriously. Tommorow will be make or break for sony. I think if they just showed some amazing killzone gameplay footage, that would put sony back on the map! Lets hope and pray that some really good announcements come from P harrison tommorow!!RagingBull25

I think it will be ok as long as Krazy Ken is not withtin reach of a microphone.

too_much_eslim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 too_much_eslim
Member since 2006 • 10727 Posts
Seriously. Tommorow will be make or break for sony. I think if they just showed some amazing killzone gameplay footage, that would put sony back on the map! Lets hope and pray that some really good announcements come from P harrison tommorow!!RagingBull25
As long as they don't say any outlandish remarks they will be ok.
Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts
whos speaking for them tomo?

EDIT: Nevermind :?
air0123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 air0123
Member since 2006 • 1411 Posts
Making this thread one time wasn't enough? You had to make another what 10 minutes later?
Hir0_N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Hir0_N
Member since 2007 • 2644 Posts
Cows said that for TGS too.
apolloluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 apolloluke
Member since 2006 • 1273 Posts
The only thing Sony deliver is LOL's for sheep and lemmings.
hendrix29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 hendrix29
Member since 2006 • 10960 Posts
It isn't really make or break at all...
ishxan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 ishxan
Member since 2006 • 369 Posts
hehe, true :)
gonzalezj1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 gonzalezj1
Member since 2004 • 1965 Posts
So no one knows what these announcements are going to be about?
kingsfan_0333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 kingsfan_0333
Member since 2006 • 1878 Posts

couldn't you include this in one of your other threads about tommorow?  You don't need to make a new thread everytime you get excited for tommorow.

Avatar image for justforlotr2004
justforlotr2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 justforlotr2004
Member since 2004 • 10935 Posts

GDC is for the DEVELOPERS not consumers.  Also Sony already announced they wont be showing Killzone footage.
Tylendal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16 Tylendal
Member since 2006 • 14681 Posts

[QUOTE="RagingBull25"]Seriously. Tommorow will be make or break for sony. I think if they just showed some amazing killzone gameplay footage, that would put sony back on the map! Lets hope and pray that some really good announcements come from P harrison tommorow!!OXIIIIXO

I think it will be ok as long as Krazy Ken is not withtin reach of a microphone.

:lol: Seriously though, win or lose, two releases aren't going to make that much of a difference.
the-very-best

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 the-very-best
Member since 2006 • 14486 Posts
Why is it make or break? the ps3 will be here for many many years to comeGsSanAndreas

Yeah, exactly.

I doubt they'll show KZ footage. I do think PSHome will be officially announced though.
KeyWii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 KeyWii
Member since 2006 • 4884 Posts
There's no make or break. There will either be some exciting news and info or bleh.
Acemaster27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Acemaster27
Member since 2004 • 4482 Posts
Sony should start a TV show with their gaming department execs. They could be like "When our powers combined, you get RIDGE RAAACCCEEERR!!!!!" I'd watch it.
JiveT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 JiveT
Member since 2005 • 8619 Posts
Sony needs to exploit every opportunity to build excitement about the PS3. Its make or break tomorrow and if you deny it you are denying the reality of their situation. Their system is not selling. They need to make people say "Gee I might just buy a PS3 tomorrow instead of a year from now". They have so much damage control to do. A game they have hyped since 2005 as the be all end all of racing games MOTORSTORM recently flopped badly in two major voices of gaming EGM (1uP) and Gamespot (our trusted patron). This leaves them with two exclusives Lair and Heavenly Sword with which to sell systems until the Christmas season. Put up or shut down Sony. You can always take Gabe Newell's sage advice and do a complete relaunch with a more attractive system. If they don't achieve some parity with 360 sales by the time HALO 3 launches they will be destroyed.
Avatar image for justforlotr2004
justforlotr2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 justforlotr2004
Member since 2004 • 10935 Posts
Sony needs to exploit every opportunity to build excitement about the PS3. Its make or break tomorrow and if you deny it you are denying the reality of their situation. Their system is not selling. They need to make people say "Gee I might just buy a PS3 tomorrow instead of a year from now". They have so much damage control to do. A game they have hyped since 2005 as the be all end all of racing games MOTORSTORM recently flopped badly in two major voices of gaming EGM (1uP) and Gamespot (our trusted patron). This leaves them with two exclusives Lair and Heavenly Sword with which to sell systems until the Christmas season. Put up or shut down Sony. You can always take Gabe Newell's sage advice and do a complete relaunch with a more attractive system. If they don't achieve some parity with 360 sales by the time HALO 3 launches they will be destroyed.JiveT

I said it once and Ill say it again GDC is for developers not the consumers, so you shouldnt be expecting much from this showing as a consumer.
Tony_aaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Tony_aaaa
Member since 2007 • 475 Posts
[QUOTE="JiveT"]Sony needs to exploit every opportunity to build excitement about the PS3. Its make or break tomorrow and if you deny it you are denying the reality of their situation. Their system is not selling. They need to make people say "Gee I might just buy a PS3 tomorrow instead of a year from now". They have so much damage control to do. A game they have hyped since 2005 as the be all end all of racing games MOTORSTORM recently flopped badly in two major voices of gaming EGM (1uP) and Gamespot (our trusted patron). This leaves them with two exclusives Lair and Heavenly Sword with which to sell systems until the Christmas season. Put up or shut down Sony. You can always take Gabe Newell's sage advice and do a complete relaunch with a more attractive system. If they don't achieve some parity with 360 sales by the time HALO 3 launches they will be destroyed.justforlotr2004

I said it once and Ill say it again GDC is for developers not the consumers, so you shouldnt be expecting much from this showing as a consumer.

Well, they could announce Rumble, or Piichievments to developers so they get included in games, that or drastically lowering the OS reserved RAM would be great news to developers.