2k sports hits an all new low.. photo inside

• 77 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by BrunoBRS (73261 posts) -
Ehh, his latest album is not that bad, really. Sue me.Arbiterisl33t69
my lawyers will contact you within a week. don't leave town.
#52 Posted by PSP107 (11952 posts) -

I never heard a Bieber track before but I saw him ball in the 2011 celebrity NBA All Star Game and he wasnt bad. I think he won MVP that year.

#55 Posted by LittleMac19 (1638 posts) -

I never heard a Bieber track before but I saw him ball in the 2011 celebrity NBA All Star Game and he wasnt bad. I think he won MVP that year.

PSP107
Scottie Pippen did him bad, like it was 1992 or something.
#56 Posted by dream431ca (10165 posts) -

Bad move. How many teenage girls play NBA games. Seriously.

#57 Posted by JohnnyCageMK (4340 posts) -

[QUOTE="ultimate-k"]

WTF has JB got to do with 2k sports?

ionusX

absolutely nothing.. which is why this disgusts me. punk probably cant even actually define the role of a point guard

justinbieberyoumad2.gif

#58 Posted by Jonwh18 (9350 posts) -

[QUOTE="Arbiterisl33t69"]Ehh, his latest album is not that bad, really. Sue me.BrunoBRS
my lawyers will contact you within a week. don't leave town.

Lol'd

#59 Posted by JohnnyCageMK (4340 posts) -
I don't like Bieber's music but seriously most of SW are hipsters. I bet most people hating on him live in a basement blasting screamo emo watching anime with black fingernails and caveman hair.
#60 Posted by Cherokee_Jack (32198 posts) -
Did people have this same reaction about Avenged Sevenfold making a song for COD? I guess it's fine when the assy musicians featured in a game are ones SW posters happen to like.
#61 Posted by Bruce_Benzing (1742 posts) -

They should have made him a small forward...

#62 Posted by PSP107 (11952 posts) -

Bad move. How many teenage girls play NBA games. Seriously.

dream431ca
To be fair, the sport of basketball is popluar among girls.
#63 Posted by jg4xchamp (48398 posts) -

I don't know if hating on him is an internet joke. People seem to seriously dislike him for no apparent reason other than he's famous.FrozenLiquid
Duh

#64 Posted by PSP107 (11952 posts) -
based on the reaction of Justin being in a sports game, I can imagine how hectic it would be if he was the lead character in a FPS/action/JRPG/RPG/puzzle game.
#65 Posted by santoron (7775 posts) -

Disgusted-oh-god-why-text.png and cookiemonsterwtfisthis.jpg will probably abound in this thread.. just a prediction

ionusX

129162675601344004.jpg

#66 Posted by santoron (7775 posts) -

I don't like Bieber's music but seriously most of SW are hipsters. I bet most people hating on him live in a basement blasting screamo emo watching anime with black fingernails and caveman hair.JohnnyCageMK

:lol: Good stuff

#67 Posted by Master_Live (14860 posts) -
Actually, JB plays in the Celebrity All-Star Game so you could make a credible argument justifying his presence in the game, morons.
#68 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

Good for the fans

#69 Posted by heretrix (37435 posts) -

I love all of the crying about a hidden player.

That means (for the resident geniuses here) you don't have to use him.

#70 Posted by McStrongfast (4271 posts) -
If you're that irrationally upset by it you can make en entire team of Biebers and just chokeslam them all day or whatever it is you do in basketball. Everyone wins.
#71 Posted by GreenGoblin2099 (16988 posts) -

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]I don't like Bieber's music but seriously most of SW are hipsters. I bet most people hating on him live in a basement blasting screamo emo watching anime with black fingernails and caveman hair.santoron

:lol: Good stuff

He attacks SOny but defends Bieber... lems lol :lol:

#72 Posted by kingjazziephiz (2433 posts) -

The hell? The thing is, who are they marketing towards by including him? Don't most of the people who play this type of game HATE beiber?

Jonwh18
eh i don't hate him. i just don't like his music. and his fans are pretty annoying.
#73 Posted by HAZE-Unit (10478 posts) -

I don't watch NBA that much and I don't like Justin Beiber's face but I know why he's in the game cuz he played in the all star weekend in real life for the last couple of years with other celebrities and he was actually good.

#74 Posted by Blabadon (26665 posts) -

Hilarious. I don't get the hate for Justin Bieber. He looks like a pretty chill guy.FrozenLiquid
Music aside, he's a pretty big **** Fame definitely got to his head.

#75 Posted by HAZE-Unit (10478 posts) -

[QUOTE="NaturalDisplay"]

[QUOTE="FrozenLiquid"]Hilarious. I don't get the hate for Justin Bieber. He looks like a pretty chill guy.FrozenLiquid

not sure if srs

Really though, I don't know if hating on him is an internet joke. People seem to seriously dislike him for no apparent reason other than he's famous.

WELL....he's famous for no apparent reason just like Kim K lol.

#76 Posted by SPYDER0416 (16736 posts) -

Does anybody but you actually give a single f***?

I mean... I have a briefcase that magically contains all the f***s I give about something, I opened it for you OP, and it was empty.

#77 Posted by HaloPimp978 (7295 posts) -

Has long he isn't in FIFA 13.