2015 Nintendomination!!!

• 186 results
#1 Posted by farrell2k (6368 posts) -

Now that we are in the final stretch of 2014 with Nintendo having completely dominated both the PS4 and Xbox One, it looks like Nintendo is going to pull another rabbit out of its hat for an even better year in 2015!

WiiU owners have the best exclusive software lineup for 2014 and 2015. No other next-gen console even comes close in quality!

Considering all the great games we have for 2014, in addition to what is coming next year, there is absolutely no justifiable excuse to not own a WiiU!

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

Yoshi's Wooly World

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Splatoon

Mario Party 10

Mario Maker

Mario vs Donkey Kong (3DS already)

Devil's Third

The Legend of Zelda

#2 Posted by NFJSupreme (5379 posts) -

i'm interested in none of these games. have fun though

#3 Posted by Blabadon (26654 posts) -

Nope, 2015 looks best on PS4 out of consoles

#4 Posted by Renegade_Fury (17223 posts) -

9 mehs and Zelda. No thanks.

#5 Edited by Roler42 (768 posts) -

Good for you, none of those interest me though

#6 Edited by locopatho (20384 posts) -

Zelda, Xenoblade and I HOPE Splatoon look like the tits.

The rest is just more unambitious 2d platformers and minigames though.

3 - 5 top games a year just doesn't cut it.

PS4 with Arkham Knight, The Witcher III, Mass Effect 4 and Bloodborne quite handily trounces that list. There's dozens more that I can't be bothered listing, you know already.

#7 Posted by charizard1605 (58268 posts) -

2015 on Wii U does look amazing.

#8 Edited by AmazonAngry (945 posts) -

man, ubisoft really was the last hope for the Wii u.. Now that they are gone, the wiiu line up is nothing more than Saturday morning cartoons. This is the end of Nintendo.

#9 Posted by Ballroompirate (23052 posts) -

Pretty sure LoZ isn't even guaranteed to be in 2015, DT looks like a fun mindless action game, X looks amazing while everything is meh-bland. Honestly it looks like another disappointing year for the Wii-U.

#10 Edited by Prawephet (310 posts) -

Wait, Nintendo dominated 2014? When did this happen?

Sony is leading in sales, software and hardware attach... Pretty sure Sony quite handily beat everyone else.

#11 Posted by yokofox33 (29909 posts) -

Fairly strong lineup indeed. I heart Nintendo titles.

#12 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (8201 posts) -

I think I'll pass, thanks.

#13 Posted by Bigboi500 (30082 posts) -

Captain Toad, Xenoblade Chronicles X and TLoZ U will be amazing, but PS4 will have more quality titles methinks.

#14 Edited by slaves (1284 posts) -

Xeno Blade and Zelda look cool, thats about it for me. I'm sure the wife and kid will enjoy the Marios and Toad

#15 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

I stopped reading right there. Trolling is so boring and old. Try something new.

@farrell2k said:

Now that we are in the final stretch of 2014 with Nintendo having completely dominated both the PS4 and Xbox One,

#16 Posted by locopatho (20384 posts) -

@Bigboi500 said:

Captain Toad will be amazing

I was genuinely surprised to hear how much people enjoyed those sequences in 3D World. I thought the consensus would be "obvious weak spot in otherwise great game". Like those "blowing up trash" missions in Galaxy 1 and 2.

#17 Posted by mikhail (2332 posts) -

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

I stopped reading right there. Trolling is so boring and old. Try something new.

@farrell2k said:

Now that we are in the final stretch of 2014 with Nintendo having completely dominated both the PS4 and Xbox One,

For real...by no stretch of the imagination is Nintendo dominating anything except handheld sales.

#18 Posted by silversix_ (14801 posts) -

Compared to what PC, X1 and PS4 is getting, this looks below mediocre. Out of the 10 games you posted 6 of them are Mario or re-skinned marior games. Now if you're into side scrollers that's cool but if you aren't then you're boned, Xboned.

#19 Posted by hiphops_savior (7945 posts) -

One thing for sure, you can't get the complete experience with just one console.

#20 Posted by Bigboi500 (30082 posts) -

@locopatho said:

@Bigboi500 said:

I was genuinely surprised to hear how much people enjoyed those sequences in 3D World. I thought the consensus would be "obvious weak spot in otherwise great game". Like those "blowing up trash" missions in Galaxy 1 and 2.

It's fresh and different. A character with a different skill set with different ways to get stars. I thoroughly enjoyed those segments and wanted more of them.

#21 Posted by locopatho (20384 posts) -

@Bigboi500 said:

@locopatho said:

@Bigboi500 said:

It's fresh and different. A character with a different skill set with different ways to get stars. I thoroughly enjoyed those segments and wanted more of them.

I just found him slow and lame. I'd enjoy him more if he was "different" rather than (what I felt to be) the same, but inferior.

But I'm glad folks enjoyed those segments and are now getting a whole game out of it :)

#22 Posted by mikhail (2332 posts) -

@hiphops_savior said:

One thing for sure, you can't get the complete experience with just one console.

You can't get the complete experience with all of the consoles...

#23 Posted by Bigboi500 (30082 posts) -

@mikhail said:

@hiphops_savior said:

You can't get the complete experience with all of the consoles...

Or just a gaming PC.

#24 Posted by Kjranu (1031 posts) -

Nintendo domination? Al games you listed only appeal to 12 year old kids and men who haven't grown up. The Xeno game might be an exception but that was a Playstation game before anything.

Nintendo kidomination is more like it.

#25 Edited by KBFloYd (13840 posts) -

@Kjranu said:

Nintendo domination? Al games you listed only appeal to 12 year old kids and men who haven't grown up. The Xeno game might be an exception but that was a Playstation game before anything.

sony in the lead and some people still nintendburned i see. kids won last gen haha...kids of the world unite.

#26 Posted by Bigboi500 (30082 posts) -

@KBFloYd said:

@Kjranu said:

sony in the lead and some people still nintendburned i see. kids won last gen haha...kids of the world unite.

Don't feed the troll.

#27 Edited by KBFloYd (13840 posts) -

@Bigboi500 said:

@KBFloYd said:

@Kjranu said:

Don't feed the troll.

my bad...i was trying to keep the thread bumped...sheep threads are rare

#28 Edited by PikachuDude860 (878 posts) -

If your just now buying a Wii U, you'll already have a CRAP TON of content, I think most people tend to forget about that.

Keep in mind that you'll be getting ALL of these games shown above...Plus games like;

• Mario Kart 8.
  • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.
  • Mario 3D World.
  • Pikmin 3.
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD.
  • Lego City Undercover.
  • ZombiU.
  • Bayonetta 1 and 2.
  • Hyrule Warriors.
  • Super Smash Bros.
  • Sonic: Lost World.
  • New Super Mario Bros U/New Super Luigi U.
  • Sonic Boom.
  • Mario and Sonic: at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games.
  • The Wonderful 101.

And some 3rd party games like;

• Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate.
  • Rayman Legends
  • Scribblenauts: Unlimited.
  • Scribblenauts: Unmasked. A DC Comics Adventure.
  • Rabbids Land.

And a few 3rd party multiplats. Like Call Of Duty and Assassin's Creed.

Plus LOTS of games on the Wii U E-Shop.

AND LOTS of Wii exclusives like the Mario Galaxy games, Xenoblade Chronicles and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

If your not interested, that's just you. But the console has the games. Plus Nintendo can always announce even MORE games.

#29 Posted by Ribnarak (2298 posts) -

captain toad looks like a 5 year olds game.

yoshi's wooly yarn is cool i guess if you like 2d games.

zelda>>

splatoon looks like it'll get boring fast.

Its an OKAY lineup.

#30 Posted by MonsieurX (30462 posts) -

Already have Captain Toad and Yoshi on pre-order,can't wait!

#31 Edited by FinalFighters (1546 posts) -

is tc being serious or is he making fun of the wii u? because that list of games is ho..i cant tell

#32 Posted by lamprey263 (24225 posts) -

Captain Toad was a fun min-game in Super Mario 3D World, I was thinking though this was gonna be a downloadable title. Hope it's substantive enough to warrant a full price.

Anyhow, looking forward to the rest of the year for the Wii U and 3DS. Mostly looking foward to Persona Q on 3DS in late November, and Bayonetta 1 + 2 coming in early October. Right now I have my pre-orders paid off for Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, and Hyrule Warriors. That leaves Super Smash Bros Wii U which doesn't have a set release date to my knowledge. The 3DS version though is releasing in early October next to Bayonetta, and I had no plans to get it originally... however, if I'm gonna have to wait for the Wii U version I worry my compulsive side my end up picking it up.

Oh, and I'm definitely looking forward to Affordable Space Adventures, whenever that releases.

#33 Posted by TrappedInABox91 (737 posts) -

@Kjranu: Hey look! That bias 15 year old kid. The internet wouldn't be the same without you.

#34 Edited by locopatho (20384 posts) -

@TrappedInABox91 said:

@Kjranu: Hey look! That bias 15 year old kid. The internet wouldn't be the same without you.

This pisses me off because I see it so often. You have "bias". You are "biased". Sorry, it's been bugging me. It's like seeing "That hunger 15 year old kid". It just reads wrong!

#35 Posted by Heil68 (45220 posts) -

One game I'll be buying for my wiiu in 2015, otherwise it's a media streamer. Too many Ps4/Xbones exclusives to play, not to mention 3rd party titles that the Wiiu will never get.

#36 Posted by bunchanumbers (1407 posts) -

The list looks great! Like many games that didn't get any publicity this year, there will probably be many unannounced games that will be in the 2015 lineup as well. There hasn't been anything big from the other 2 that hasn't been a surprise announcement.

#37 Edited by finalfantasy94 (26590 posts) -

I see xenoblade and zelda and thats it. Not much domination in my eyes.

#38 Posted by Star_Skywalker (4019 posts) -

That's a great argument my friend.

#39 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@mikhail said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@farrell2k said:

For real...by no stretch of the imagination is Nintendo dominating anything except handheld sales.

No shit, which is why I told him to stop trolling and try something else. Reading comprehension FTL

#40 Posted by farrell2k (6368 posts) -

@pikachudude860 said:

If your just now buying a Wii U, you'll already have a CRAP TON of content, I think most people tend to forget about that.

Keep in mind that you'll be getting ALL of these games shown above...Plus games like;

• Mario Kart 8.
  • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.
  • Mario 3D World.
  • Pikmin 3.
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD.
  • Lego City Undercover.
  • ZombiU.
  • Bayonetta 1 and 2.
  • Hyrule Warriors.
  • Super Smash Bros.
  • Sonic: Lost World.
  • New Super Mario Bros U/New Super Luigi U.
  • Sonic Boom.
  • Mario and Sonic: at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games.
  • The Wonderful 101.

And some 3rd party games like;

• Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate.
  • Rayman Legends
  • Scribblenauts: Unlimited.
  • Scribblenauts: Unmasked. A DC Comics Adventure.
  • Rabbids Land.

And a few 3rd party multiplats. Like Call Of Duty and Assassin's Creed.

Plus LOTS of games on the Wii U E-Shop.

AND LOTS of Wii exclusives like the Mario Galaxy games, Xenoblade Chronicles and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

If your not interested, that's just you. But the console has the games. Plus Nintendo can always announce even MORE games.

Hell, yeah! I am sure there are more, but here are a few...

• Assassins Creed 3
  • Assassins Creed 4
  • Call of Doody Ghosts
  • Call of Duty Black Ops II
  • Ninja Gaiden 3
  • Mass Effect 3
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted
  • The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
  • Resident Evil Revelations
  • Tekken Tag Tournament
  • Darksiders II
  • Deus Ex Human Revolution
  • Batman Arkham City
  • Batman Arkham Origins
  • Injustic: Gods Among Us
  • Nintendo Land
  • Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  • LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
  • Nano Assault Neo
  • Art Academy: Sketchpad
#41 Posted by bbkkristian (14957 posts) -

Xenoblade X and Legend of Zelda are all Nintendo needs to dominate my living room. Splatoon and Yoshi are just icing on the cake.

Plus, that rumored mystery remake....

#42 Edited by resevl4rlz (3279 posts) -

It still won't help th3 wii u

#43 Edited by Heirren (17361 posts) -

There's a reason the wiiu has the best games. They are a games company by trade. The last of their kind.

These people are there to sell sell sell. They sold ten million of the most advanced games console on the planet, or so they want you to think. Sony is playing off of Microsofts fumblings. They are selling people on thin air. Watch Dogs? Launch game? Nope. Surely it will at least benefit from additional dev time? Nope. Drive Club. Got that free ps plus version at launch so I decided to buy the whole game wait what the fuck where is it? Oh but its nice that all the ps3 updates will be done in the background. Wait what the fuck can't use netflix or any network app because the ps3 needs to update? Agree to TOS wtf? Wait why does watchdogs look like shit again? Damn this controller got a fucking lightbulb on it maybe I can use it to find my games in the dark--ah fuck battery dead on the controller.

I'm seeing a direction change in this division. They're the prime console to own based on hype. There's not Ken Kutaragi and arguably the only knowledgeable game enthusiast high up--Jack Tretton--has stepped down. When stuff like this starts happening its clear there are internal changes both in staff and practice. Sony is in financial trouble and this thing has to sell. Luckily for them all these higher ups are getting handjobs by rabbid fans.

Buy a wiiu. Build a pc.

#44 Posted by blamix99 (2063 posts) -

that's a lot of fun games, but only Zelda Counts there for me, i think 2015 will belong to PS4

Bloodborne

The Order 1886

Uncharted 4 (not sure if this comes out 2015 though)

#45 Edited by farrell2k (6368 posts) -

Wow, I never anticipated the cow and lemming butt hurt would be this bad when being overwhelmed with Nintendo's onslaught of high quality games.

#46 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (8201 posts) -

@farrell2k said:

Wow, I never anticipated the cow and lemming butt hurt would be this bad when being overwhelmed with Nintendo's onslaught of high quality games.

LOL Sheep.

#47 Posted by Heirren (17361 posts) -

@farrell2k said:

You forgot to couple in 3DS. And while you are at it you should mention that wiiu plays all wii games, and will eventually give access to Nintendos holy grail of a back catalog.

#48 Posted by Mr_Huggles_dog (1215 posts) -

Lol....dominated.

I guess those 3 ppl that have a WiiU will be happy....since nothing else but Nintendo games make them happy.

#49 Posted by GunSmith1_basic (9822 posts) -

I hope the mario maker game doesn't have an item limiter like LBP does

#50 Edited by glez13 (8876 posts) -

LOL, WiiU...