2013 SystemWars Awards! - VOTING ONLY - ENDS 1/18

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Stevo_the_gamer (42239 posts) -

Welcome to the 2013 SWAs Thread. Here you will cast your vote for users in a variety of categories. Please notice and follow the rules down below before casting your votes. As always, have a good time with this and keep things classy.

Criteria for voting:

• Minimum of 250 posts.

Rules:

• Do not vote for yourself.
  • Do not make blank posts, or blank lists of categories with the intention of editing in your votes later.
  • DO NOT POST ANY DISCUSSION OF THE SWA IN THIS TOPIC.
  • Keep all advertising in blogs and signature.

---

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username:

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar:

The "Where Did All the Boobs Go?!" Award for Best Sig:

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist:

The "Wait, We Still Have Blogs?" Award for Best Blog:

The " Alright, Everybody Lose Your Shit" Award for Best Hype Thread:

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread:

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator:

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much:

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More:

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer:

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater:

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste:

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer:

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User:

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User:

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User:

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod:

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod:

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User:

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard:

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User:

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User:

System Wars King/Queen:

The "YOUR WINNER!" Dubious Honors

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions:

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems:

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego:

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year:

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic:

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System:

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post:

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll:

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll:

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage:

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado:

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Microsoft Aficionado:

The "Even When Our Games Flop, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado:

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado:

The "You STILL Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore:

#2 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42239 posts) -

Notes from your SW King, Darklink77

Welcome back to the System Wards Awards, fellow Warriors.

We know we're a little late this year, but real-life problems, the new website, and a host of other things have kept us busy. That said, we've taken your feedback into account and we're actively working to make the awards as good as we can. That means less awards, and a new counting system.

As always, please read the rules and post accordingly.

As many of you may remember, last years awards had a couple of counting problems, but we've got a new system this year, and we'd like to ask for your help. This is how it's going to work:

We're going to need at least six people to count votes. Anyone who signs up is more than welcome to help, and we'll largely be going on a first come, first served basis. That said, you do actually have to count them.

Vote counters:

1. Xaero_Gravity

2. Jakandsigz

3. John_Matherson (God help us all)

4. Animal-Mother

5. WadeFan

Each counter will be paired up with a partner and each pair will be assigned a section. For instances, numbers 1 and 2 might be assigned Special Achievements, while 3 and 4 might be assigned the Dubious Honors.

Each vote counter will count that section, and that section only. Once they are done, they will exchange counts will each other and verify their results. Matching counts will then be sent to me for final verification. If everything matches up, results will be posted. If not, problematic sections will be counted again.

So, if you wanna sign up, please do so. If not, just vote, discuss, and enjoy. As always, let's have a big shout-out to the guys that made the awards happen this year, most notably charizard1605, and Stevo_the_Gamer.

I told you we'd be back.

#3 Edited by seanmcloughlin (37515 posts) -

Special Achievements

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: Heil68

The "Where Did All the Boobs Go?!" Award for Best Sig: FreedomFreak

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: AdobeArtist

The "Wait, We Still Have Blogs?" Award for Best Blog: jg4xchump

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: Slashkice

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: uninspiredcup

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: Badosh

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: Animal-Mother

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: jg4xchimp (could have been Darklink but he likes Tomb Raider 2013)

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: Darklink

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: Eroica

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: FreedomFreak

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: Blabadon

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: Blue_Hazy

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: Heil68

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: FoxHoundFox

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: What new account isn't a troll?

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: FoxHoundFox

System Wars King/Queen: Xaero (cos why not? :P)

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: mastershake

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: John_matherson

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: TLOU

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: lowe0

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: douevenliftbro (can't remember his name properly)

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: jhonMalcovich

The "Even When Our Games Flop, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: Finalstar

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: Chaz

The "You STILL Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: lolmanticores

#4 Edited by Stevo_the_gamer (42239 posts) -

Special Achievements

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar:

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator:

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: Heil68

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: Ninja-hippo

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: The_Game21x

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: lundy86_4

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: heretrix

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: jethrovegas

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: verbtex

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: charizard1605

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: freedomfreak

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: musicalmac

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: Kuromino

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User:

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: Wasdie

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: Teuf_

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: verbtex

System Wars King/Queen:

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems:

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: Darklink77

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: Xbox One Reveal/Microsoft PR

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: finalstar2007

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: SolidTy

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: Adrienwerner

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Microsoft Aficionado: mems_1224

The "Even When Our Games Flop, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: finalstar2007

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: charizard1605

The "You STILL Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: jg4xchamp

#5 Edited by TheEroica (12748 posts) -

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: Animal-Mother:

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: The guy with the Stalone/Cobra Avi

The "Where Did All the Boobs Go?!" Award for Best Sig: FreedomFreak:

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: AdobeArtist

The "Wait, We Still Have Blogs?" Award for Best Blog: jg4xchamp

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: PEDAL TO THE METAL

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: Charizard1605

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: Cows

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: Heretrix

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: DraugenCP

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: SeanMclaughlin

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: TagyHag

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: DarkSpineSlayer

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: Willy105

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Clyde46

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: Blabadon

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: Blue_Hazy_Basic

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: Heretrix

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: DarkLink77

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: Lundy

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: jg4xchamp

System Wars King/Queen: Heil68

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: Cows

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: The Cy Young goes to.... jg4xchamp.deserves this as a namesake award. :P

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: The Last of Us

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: BobbetyBob and the topic is the 2DS :P

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: Heil68

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post:

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: Heil68

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: Gotta be Brofists... dude is loco.

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: JohnMatherson

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: BPoole96

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Microsoft Aficionado: Mems

The "Even When Our Games Flop, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: Heil68

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: Charizard1605

The "You STILL Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: Animal-Mother

#6 Posted by AdobeArtist (22386 posts) -

Here we go again :P

Special Achievements

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: Freedomfreak

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: Ballroompirate

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: Jakandsigz

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: Tecmogirl

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: foxhoundfox

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: Blue_Hazy_Basic

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Freedomfreak

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User:

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: Wasdie

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: Freedomfreak

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: Wasdie

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: foxhoundfox

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: Charizard

System Wars King/Queen:

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: JG4Xchamp

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: princessgomez

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: Heil68

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: too many to name

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: Wasdie

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Microsoft Aficionado: mems1222 (or what ever the digits)

The "Even When Our Games Flop, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: Heil68

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: Charizard

The "You STILL Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: TheEroica

** still got a few candidates I'll edit in later

#7 Edited by AppleFan1991 (2916 posts) -

Special Achievements

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: PhazonBlazer

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who Posts Too Much: Jakandsigz

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: John_Matherson

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: Stevo_The_Gamer or TheEroica

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Floppy_Jim

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: JakandSigz

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: Stevo_The_Gamer or Blue_Hazy_Basic

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: Blue_Hazy_Basic

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: Sadly one of the Battlefieldfan# Alt's...

King: Charizard

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: JakandSigz

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: JakandSigz

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: JakandSigz

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: Ryse/Knack

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: Mems1122 or w/e

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: Mems1122 or XboxDone74(?)

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: John_Matherson

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: Blue_hazy_Basic...I'm getting banned.

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: JakandSigz

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: JakandSigz, Mems and John_Matherson

The Platform Awards

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Microsoft Aficionado: Mems1122

The "Even When Our Games Flop, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: I_can_Haz

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: Charizard1605

The "You STILL Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: I think Stevo_The_Gamer or Blue_Hazy_Basic

#8 Edited by Ballroompirate (20537 posts) -

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: Darklink77

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: Adobeartist

The "Where Did All the Boobs Go?!" Award for Best Sig: Adobeartist

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: Adobeartist

The "Wait, We Still Have Blogs?" Award for Best Blog: I don't pay attention to blogs so I can't comment

The " Alright, Everybody Lose Your Shit" Award for Best Hype Thread: Charizard1605

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: Phazonblazer...well the time we all pretended to be phazonblazer

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: Charizard1605

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: Charizard1605

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: Xaerogravity

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: Princessgomez

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: Seanmcloughlin

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: Adobeartist

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: Charizard1605

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: Seanmcloughlin

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: Phazonblazer

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: Adobeartist

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: Phazonblazer

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: Adobeartist

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: Allicrombie

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: Princessgomez

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: Seanmcloughlin

System Wars King/Queen: Phazonblazer

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: Charizard1605

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: jg4xchamp

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: Darklink77

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: Tom Mcshea/Bioshock Infinite

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: Freedomfreak

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: Charizard1605

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: Sniper

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: Sniper

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: Uninspiredcup

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: Seanmcloughlin

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Microsoft Aficionado: Charizard1605

The "Even When Our Games Flop, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: Mems

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: Phazonblazer

The "You STILL Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: Arishadows

#9 Edited by Blabadon (23724 posts) -

Here are other users' votes (Fuck GameSpot's shitty tagging system). Delete and edit my post if they post here:

#57 Posted by inb4uall (3801 posts) - 5 days, 4 hours ago

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: jg4xChamp

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: Super600

SW king: Charizard1605

Everything else: Xaerogravity.

#63 Edited by nintendoboy16 (24209 posts) - 4 days, 18 hours ago

Well, here's what I got.

EDIT: Fixed some spelling errors

Special Achievements

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: freedomfreak

The "Where Did All the Boobs Go?!" Award for Best Sig: freedomfreak

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: Adobe_Artist

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: charizard1605

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: FreedomFreeLife

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: mitu123

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: FireEmblem_Man

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: seanmcloughlin

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: princessgomez

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: inb4uall

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: HarlockJC

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: FireEmblem_Man

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: Darklink77

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: seanmcloughlin

System Wars King/Queen: seanmcloughlin

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: Couth_

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: sweenix

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: Timbers

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: Timbers

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: PhazonBlazer

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: seanmcloughlin

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Microsoft Aficionado: Timbers

The "Even When Our Games Flop, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: crimsonman

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: Bigboi500

The "You STILL Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: LegatoSkyheart

#70 Edited by Bigboi500 (26460 posts) - 4 days, 8 hours ago

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: Heil68

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: Haziqonfire

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: lundy86_4

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: bbkkristian

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: Slashkice

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: Super600

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: trugs26

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: Wasdie

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: Lucianu

System Wars King/Queen: Charizard1605

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: Blabadon

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: Ninja-Hippo

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: freedomfreak

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: Sweenix

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: ReadingRainbow4

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: Jakandsigz

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: Finalstar2007

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: Clyde46

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Microsoft Aficionado: mems_1224

The "Even When Our Games Flop, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: Shewgenja

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: 93BlackHawk93

The "You STILL Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: LegatoSkyHeart

#78 Edited by killerfist (19771 posts) - 4 days, 1 hour ago

Special Achievements

The "Wait, We Still Have Blogs?" Award for Best Blog: JG4xChamp

The " Alright, Everybody Lose Your Shit" Award for Best Hype Thread: John_Matherson (not sure if I have that right -the dude that needs to chill-)

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: Seanmcsomething (sorry forgot your name, will edit -probably-)

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: Heretrix

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: Has to be jg4xChamp

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: Killzone

#79 Posted by bobbetybob (18188 posts) - 3 days, 19 hours ago

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: sniper4321

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: freedomfreak (for finest taste in breasts, I guess he likes some good games too)

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: AdobeArtist

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User:princessgomez92

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: AdobeArtist

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: CaseyWegner

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: _Matt_

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: blue_hazy_basic

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: blue_hazy_basic

System Wars King/Queen: Xaer-hahaha just kidding, freedomfreak (yo freedom, I'll PM you my address so you know where to send the money)

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: John_Matherson

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: Sweenix

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System:Heil68

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post:John_Matherson

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: Tom McShea

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: FreedomFreelife

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: seanmcloughlin

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Microsoft Aficionado: blackace

The "Even When Our Games Flop, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado:

NathanDrakeSwag

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: Charizard

The "You STILL Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: The Eroica

#91 Edited by John_Matherson (1859 posts) - 3 days, 9 hours ago

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: JakandSigz...a bottle of Jak and Cig...

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: KillerFist

The "Where Did All the Boobs Go?!" Award for Best Sig: PhazonBlazer

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: AdobeArtist since I can't vote for the true winner.

The "Wait, We Still Have Blogs?" Award for Best Blog: MegaSpyderweb

The " Alright, Everybody Lose Your Shit" Award for Best Hype Thread: Did anyone even make a hype thread this year?

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: NA

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: NA

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: Heli68

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: lostrib

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: Since I can't vote for the true winner...Wingman-

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: cainetao11

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: Wingman-

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: IDK

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Heli68

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: TweedomTweak

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: Stevo_La_Gamera

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: Heli68

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: AmazonTreeBoar

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: TweedomTweak

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: IDK

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: Mitu123

System Wars King/Queen: Mitu123/NathanDrakeSwag

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: IDK

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego:

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: The Us of Last

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: lostrib

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: Heli69

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: NA

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: lostrib

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: clone01

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: the_bi99man

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: Blue_Hazy_Basic

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Microsoft Aficionado: Mems_1224

The "Even When Our Games Flop, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: Heli_68

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: Charizard605

The "You STILL Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: DON'TEXIST

#94 Edited by Lucianu (8961 posts) - 2 days, 22 hours ago

Ok, fuck, i'll try.

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: SaltyMeatBalls (forever and ever)

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar:ReadingRainbow4 (the guy in his avatar is smoking some strong shit)

The "Where Did All the Boobs Go?!" Award for Best Sig: fredoomfreak

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: Adobe

The "Wait, We Still Have Blogs?" Award for Best Blog: i have no idea, blogging is fucked up on GS.

The " Alright, Everybody Lose Your Shit" Award for Best Hype Thread: John_Matherson

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: no idea

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator:charizard1605

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: sweenix (shitty threads mostly)

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: clone01

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: jg4xchamp

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: jg4xchamp

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: charizard1605

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: haven't read user reviews in a long time, dunno

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: SolidTy

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: lostrib (he trolls the trolls in a amazing way)

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: dunno

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: ... the staff that never comes here should appoint more fucking mods.

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: SolidTy

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: Rovalencia (basically the smartest PC gamer i have ever seen in my entire life, in general)

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: DarkLink

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: fuck, i dunno, 99% of the new users are bored children trolling for attention

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: AdrianWerner

System Wars King/Queen: Trolls are King.

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: blackace

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: Knack

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: freedomfreak and the other guy i don't rememeber, they form a duo of always going offtopic for pages upon pages.

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System:blackace

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: Take a pick out of the dozens of shitty trolls.

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: Take a pick out of the dozens of shitty fanboys.

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: Rovalencia

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: nintendoboy16

The "You STILL Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: Does not exist.

#112 Edited by bbkkristian (13706 posts) - 1 day, 17 hours ago

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: XboxDone74

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: AdobeArtist

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: Ballroompirate

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: Sweenix

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: Tecmogirl

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: DarkSpineSlayer aka DSS

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Princess_Gomez

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: 2nd_Wonder

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: jf4xchamp

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: Solidty

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: foxhoundfox

System Wars King/Queen:

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: Atarikid

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: FinalStar

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: JG4Xchamp

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: princessgomez

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: lordlors

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: Sweenix

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: XboxDone74

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: AtariKid

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: Wasdie

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Microsoft Aficionado: mems1222 (or what ever the digits)

The "Even When Our Games Flop, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: DarkSpineSlayer DSS

The "You STILL Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: TheEroica

#113 Edited by clone01 (23257 posts) - 1 day, 16 hours ago

Special Achievements

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: IgGy621985

PrincessGomez

The "Wait, We Still Have Blogs?" Award for Best Blog: Hell If I know

The " Alright, Everybody Lose Your Shit" Award for Best Hype Thread: The KZ: Shadowfall one...jesus, really guys?

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: Any Ninetailedgoku epic failure thread

THE System Wars AWARDS:

Riverwolf7 (I think)

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: Princess Gomez

Stevo The Gamer

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: Heil68

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: Wasdie

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: Blue_Hazy_Basic

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: None - all the new users are trolls

System Wars King/Queen: Xaero

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems:Rikusaki (he still around?)

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: DarkLink

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: Last of Us (in score only...fantastic game)

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System:Heil68

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post:Johnny Fanboy

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: all trolls are insufferable

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: I_can_haz

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: Ninetailedgoku/Master_shakexxx

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: Blue_Hazy_Basic

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Microsoft Aficionado: Blackace

The "You STILL Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: Those still exist?

#116 Posted by Sweenix (4189 posts) - 1 day, 3 hours ago

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: XaeroGravity

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: XaeroGravity

The "Where Did All the Boobs Go?!" Award for Best Sig:XaeroGravity

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: XaeroGravity

The "Wait, We Still Have Blogs?" Award for Best Blog:XaeroGravity

The " Alright, Everybody Lose Your Shit" Award for Best Hype Thread:XaeroGravity

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread:XaeroGravity

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator:XaeroGravity

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: XaeroGravity

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: XaeroGravity

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer:XaeroGravity

XaeroGravity

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste:XaeroGravity

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer:XaeroGravity

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User:XaeroGravity

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User:XaeroGravity

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: XaeroGravity

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: XaeroGravity

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: XaeroGravity

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: XaeroGravity

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User:XaeroGravity

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: XaeroGravity

System Wars King/Queen: XaeroGravity

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions:XaeroGravity

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems:XaeroGravity

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: JG4XchampXaeroGravity

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year:XaeroGravity

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: XaeroGravity

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System:XaeroGravity

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post:XaeroGravity

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: XaeroGravity

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: too many to nameXaeroGravity

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage:XaeroGravity

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: XaeroGravity

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Microsoft Aficionado: XaeroGravity

The "Even When Our Games Flop, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado:XaeroGravity

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: XaeroGravity

The "You STILL Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: XaeroGravity

#117 Posted by jg4xchamp (45050 posts) - 1 day, 3 hours ago

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: Jandurin

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: Jandurin

The "Where Did All the Boobs Go?!" Award for Best Sig: Jandurin

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: Legend of Nerd

The "Wait, We Still Have Blogs?" Award for Best Blog: Tom Towers aka Foolz3h

The " Alright, Everybody Lose Your Shit" Award for Best Hype Thread: Jandurin

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: Jandurin

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: Jethrovegas

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: Jandurin

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: Jandurin

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: Jethrovegas

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: Lucina? Lucino? he has a 2pac avatar, and just learned the greatness that is Ninja Gaiden Black

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: Gagan The GOAT

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: Jethrovegas

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: Heil68 class act all the way

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Jandurin

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: Jandurin

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: Teuf, he should be the one who bans me. No one else is worthy

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: Jandurin

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: Eroica

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: Who he fuck is old guard here any more other than like me and foxhound? mods dont count, they are auto shit, sans Legend.

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: Jandurin

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: Jandurin

System Wars King/Queen: Sean Mcloughlin, for Queen. He'd be pretty ballin with a tiara. Bet he'd go to burger king and get one of them crowns for his youtube vids, would be funny stuff. I'm committed to this vision.

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: Animalmother

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: All of you are tied. Stop liking shitty things. It's not becoming.

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: It's not egotistical if it's the truth.

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: what even flop...oh The Last of Us, man the crying over another human bei...no fuck that Duck Tales. Duck Tales, ther....that game is not worthy of grown men(allegedly) acting like bitches.

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: Bluehazy

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: Texas Goldrush is pretty tough to beat.

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: Brofists. not only is it super long for no reason. He doesn't know paragraphs.

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: Blabadon for what he did to animal mother in that one podcast

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: Charizard, for no other reason than fuck Charizard.

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: Animalmother.

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: Birdy, because he actually plays some extensively PC centric games. Sniper plays Metro, ...like the fuck?

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Microsoft Aficionado: Heil68

The "Even When Our Games Flop, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: Brofists

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: Charizard the ultimate nintendo apologist.

The "You STILL Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore:

Okay, fuck champ for posting like this, I can't "escape" this box and go lower than it. I'll continue adding it here. Fuck you GameSpot

#120 Edited by darkspineslayer (18601 posts) - 8 hours, 58 seconds ago

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: Sweenix

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: Phazonblazer

The "Where Did All the Boobs Go?!" Award for Best Sig: Seanmcloughlin

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: Adobeartist

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: Bluehazybasic

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: jg4Xchamp

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: Charizard1605

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: TheEroica

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Phazonblazer

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: Phazonblazer

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: Allicrombie

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: TheEroica

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: Foxhoundfox, or whatever account he's going with these days

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: Verbtex

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: Charizard1605

System Wars King/Queen: Xaerogravity

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: Lemmings for the collective "Bu...Bu....Sony will do DRM too!"

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: Finalstar

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: jg4xchamp

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: John_matherson

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System:

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: Charizard1605

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: WAY too many

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: Clyde

The "You STILL Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: Theeroica

#10 Edited by nintendoboy16 (25052 posts) -

Well, here's what I got.

EDIT: Fixed some spelling errors

EDIT 2: I also see that Blab has added my list. Well, I added a couple more.

Special Achievements

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: freedomfreak

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: Adobe_Artist

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: charizard1605

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: FreedomFreeLife

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: mitu123

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: FireEmblem_Man

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: princessgomez

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: inb4uall

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: HarlockJC

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: FireEmblem_Man

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: Darklink77

System Wars King/Queen: seanmcloughlin

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: Couth_

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: sweenix

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: Timbers

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: Killzone: Shadowfall

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: Timbers

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: PhazonBlazer

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: sweenix

The Platform Awards

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Microsoft Aficionado: Timbers

The "Even When Our Games Flop, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: crimsonman

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: Bigboi500

The "You STILL Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: LegatoSkyheart

#11 Edited by Zassimick (5987 posts) -

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: PrincessGomez92

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: treedoor

The "Where Did All the Boobs Go?!" Award for Best Sig: darkspineslayer

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: n/a

The "Wait, We Still Have Blogs?" Award for Best Blog: n/a

The " Alright, Everybody Lose Your Shit" Award for Best Hype Thread: n/a

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: n/a

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: n/a

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who Posts Too Much: Jakandsigz

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: whiskeystrike

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: SolidTy

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: Bigboi500

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: n/a

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: freedomfreak

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: PrincessGomez92

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: Sweenix

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: super600

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: bobbetybob

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: Lucianu

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: surprised this is still a thing

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: Sweenix

System Wars King/Queen:

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: John_Matherson

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: n/a

The Platform Awards

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: nintendoboy16

#12 Edited by Heil68 (40485 posts) -

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: Animal-Mother:

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: The guy with the Stalone/Cobra Avi

The "Where Did All the Boobs Go?!" Award for Best Sig: FreedomFreak:

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: PEDAL TO THE METAL

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: John_Matherson

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: IronBass

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: DraugenCP

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: Lundy

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: TagyHag

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: Willy105

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Clyde46

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: The Eroica

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: jg4xchamp

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: Lundy

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: BlueHazy

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: Cows

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: The Cy Young goes to.... jg4xchamp.deserves this as a namesake award. :P

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: Blabadon

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System:Shawn30

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll:Tormentos

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: uninspiredcup

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: Arach666

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Microsoft Aficionado: Shawn30

The "Even When Our Games Flop, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: I_can_Haz

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: Nintendoboy16

The "You STILL Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: Animal-Mother

#13 Posted by Desmonic (10335 posts) -

Alrighty, here goes. Oh and btw, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy to many categories :P

---

Special Achievements

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: Charizard1605

The "Wait, We Still Have Blogs?" Award for Best Blog: jg4xchump

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: Slashkice

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: John_matherson

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: DarkLink77

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: Animal-Mother

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: Darklink77

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: Blabadon

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: lostrib

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: FreedomFreak

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User:FoxHoundFox

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: Err... do we still have those?

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: Stevo_the_gamer

System Wars King/Queen: Stevo_the_gamer

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: mastershake

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: uninspiredcup

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: uninspiredcup

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: lowe0

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System:tormentos

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: jhonMalcovich

The "Even When Our Games Flop, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: Finalstar

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: Chariard1605

#14 Edited by _Matt_ (8334 posts) -

Here we go:

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: TheEroica

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: Zopharlol

The "Where Did All the Boobs Go?!" Award for Best Sig: Telekill

The "Wait, We Still Have Blogs?" Award for Best Blog: Jg4xchamp

The " Alright, Everybody Lose Your Shit" Award for Best Hype Thread: Slashkice

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: The Last of Us Hype Thread

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: AlliCrombie

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: Charizard1605

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: FreedomFreak

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: BobbetyBob

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Lostrib

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: PrincessGomez

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: Wasdie

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: Blabadon

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: FoxhoundFox

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: PrincessGomez (if that counts?)

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: Blue_Hazy_Basic

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: JakandSigz (in his defense, he is one of the few users to dare predicting anything)

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: Sweenix

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: JohnMatherson

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: Xbox One Announcement

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: FreedomFreak/Princess Gomez as a pair

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: Thunder1751 (Or whatever the number was)

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: JohnMatherson

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: Clone01

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: Charizard1605

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: Sniper

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Microsoft Aficionado:Timbers

The "Even When Our Games Flop, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: I_Can_Haz

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: Nintendoboy

#16 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (26705 posts) -

Reserved to think, change, tinker and finish

Special Achievements

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: blackace

The "Where Did All the Boobs Go?!" Award for Best Sig: seanmcloughlin

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much:

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: Freedomfreak

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: Freedomfreak

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Blabadon

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: MusicalMac

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: TheEroica

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: Cakeordeath

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: Darklink

System Wars King/Queen: Xaero4king

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: CaseyWagner (RIP)

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems:Sweenix (this seems like a ridiculous "lets just give it to Sweenix" category)

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: Jgx4champ (this seems like a ridiculous "lets just give it to champ" category)

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: Tormentos

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: JohnMatherson

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: uninspiredcup

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: Luciano

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Microsoft Aficionado: Foxbatalpha

The "You STILL Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: SeanMcLoughlin

#17 Posted by killerfist (19788 posts) -

Special Achievements

The "Wait, We Still Have Blogs?" Award for Best Blog: JG4xChamp

The " Alright, Everybody Lose Your Shit" Award for Best Hype Thread: John_Matherson (not sure if I have that right -the dude that needs to chill-)

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: Heretrix

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: Has to be jg4xChamp

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: Killzone

#18 Edited by finalstar2007 (24170 posts) -

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: PrincessGomez92

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: Sweenix

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: adobeartist

The "Wait, We Still Have Blogs?" Award for Best Blog: benleslie5

The " Alright, Everybody Lose Your Shit" Award for Best Hype Thread: n/a

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: n/a

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: n/a

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who Posts Too Much: charizard

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: Kairi

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: charizard

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: Heil68

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: n/a

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: Sweenix

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Sweenix

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: Sweenix

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: Stevo_the_gamer

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: Kairi

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: Stevo_the_gamer

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: n/a

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: TheEroica

System Wars King/Queen:

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: Charizard

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: Darklink

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: Gears of War

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: n'a

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: n/a

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: n/a

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: meme

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: n/a

The Platform Awards

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: charizard

The "You STILL Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: n/a

#19 Edited by the_bi99man (10916 posts) -

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: Johnny Meltdown

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: Johnny Meltdown

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: Johnny Meltdown

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: Johnny Meltdown

That's all I care to vote for. Don't pay enough attention to system wars to cast informed votes in the other categories, and Johnny boy really stepped it up with the meltdowns lately.

In case whoever's tallying the votes doesn't know, Johnny Meltdown is John Matherson.

#20 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (23658 posts) -

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: super600

The "Where Did All the Boobs Go?!" Award for Best Sig: PyratRum

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: freedomfreak

The "Wait, We Still Have Blogs?" Award for Best Blog: SolidTy

The " Alright, Everybody Lose Your Shit" Award for Best Hype Thread: Wesrcks13 with The Last of Us

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: There wasn't any or any of them I can remember.

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: Jakandsigz

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: uninspiredcup

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: Episode_Eve

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: jg4xchamp

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: DarkLink77

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: I'm going to give to Mr. McShea himself. I know he posts here sometimes.

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: DarkLink77

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Charizard1605

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: Teuf

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: foxhound_fox

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: SolidTy

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: SolidTy

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: PrincessGomez92 (don't even know if you're new lol)

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: Charizard1605

System Wars King/Queen: SolidTy

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: uninspiredcup

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: finalstar2007

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: Xaerogravity

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: SolidTy

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: AtariKidX

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: Bread_or_Decide

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: Charizard1605

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: timbers_WSU (no reason why)

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: R3FURBISHED

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Microsoft Aficionado: FreedomFreeLife

The "Even When Our Games Flop, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: AtariKidX

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: Nintendoboy16

The "You STILL Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: Charizard1605

#21 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (2556 posts) -

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: freedomfreak

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: Heil68

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: wolverine4262

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer:jgx4champ

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: freedomfreak

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: freedomfreak

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Phazonblazer

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: Charizard1605

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: lucianu (think that's how it's spelt)

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: jgx4champ

System Wars King/Queen: freedomfreak/treedoor

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: Sweenix

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: jgx4champ

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: Sweenix

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: jankarcop

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: tormentos

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: Sweenix

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: NathanDrakeSwag

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: timbers

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: jankarcop

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Microsoft Aficionado: timbers

The "Even When Our Games Flop, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: tormentos

The "You STILL Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: freedomfreak

#22 Posted by inb4uall (4185 posts) -

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: XaeroGravity

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: XaeroGravity

The "Where Did All the Boobs Go?!" Award for Best Sig: XaeroGravity

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: XaeroGravity

The "Wait, We Still Have Blogs?" Award for Best Blog: XaeroGravity

The " Alright, Everybody Lose Your Shit" Award for Best Hype Thread: XaeroGravity

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: XaeroGravity

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: XaeroGravity

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: XaeroGravity

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: XaeroGravity

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: XaeroGravity

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: XaeroGravity

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: XaeroGravity

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: XaeroGravity

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: XaeroGravity

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: XaeroGravity

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: XaeroGravity

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: XaeroGravity

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: XaeroGravity

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: XaeroGravity

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: SolidTy

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: XaeroGravity

System Wars King/Queen: Charizard1605

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: XaeroGravity

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: XaeroGravity

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: jgx4champ

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: Last of Us

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: XaeroGravity

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: Jankerop

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: SolidTy

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: Jakandsigs

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: Super600

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: XaeroGravity

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Microsoft Aficionado: XaeroGravity

The "Even When Our Games Flop, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: XaeroGravity

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: XaeroGravity

The "You STILL Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: XaeroGravity

#23 Posted by Zen_Light (1081 posts) -

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: YearoftheSnake

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: Trailmix

The "Where Did All the Boobs Go?!" Award for Best Sig: PrincessGomez

The " Alright, Everybody Lose Your Shit" Award for Best Hype Thread: Slashkice

System Wars King/Queen: Charizard

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: SolidTy

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: Blabadon

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: Atarikid

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: John Matherson

#25 Edited by DarkLink77 (31611 posts) -

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: SaltyMeatballs

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: bobbitybob

The "Where Did All the Boobs Go?!" Award for Best Sig: seanmcloughlin

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: LegendofNerd

The " Alright, Everybody Lose Your Shit" Award for Best Hype Thread: The Last of Us Hype Thread

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: Pedal to the Metal

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: Ballroompirate

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: Zassimick

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: jethrovegas

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: clyde46

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: jg4xchamp

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: charizard1605

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: freedomfreak

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: Stevo_the_Gamer

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: Lucianu

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: PannicAttack

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: foxhound_fox

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: We still have those?

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: whiskeystrike

System Wars King/Queen: Blabadon

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: charizard1605

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: MasterShake_XXX

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: John_Matherson

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: freedomfreak

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: texasgoldrush

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: brofists and his alts

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: Stevo_the_Gamer

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: Sweenix

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: John_Matherson

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: Jankarcrop

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Microsoft Aficionado: Mems

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: charizard1605

#26 Edited by PhazonBlazer (10975 posts) -

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: Blabadon

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: FreedomFreak

The "Where Did All the Boobs Go?!" Award for Best Sig: BallroomPirate

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: Jakandsigz (even though he probably just wants to win this)

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: Slashkice

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: SeanMcCoughlin

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: DarkSpineSlayer

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: DarkLink77

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: lundy86_4

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: blue_hazy_basic

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: ArisShadows

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: lundy86_4

System Wars King/Queen: Xaero_Gravity

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: Charizard1605

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: FoxBatAlpha

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: Ryse

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: FinalStar2007

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: PrincessGomez

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: Jakandsigz

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: FoxBatAlpha

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: SeanMcCoughin

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Microsoft Aficionado: blacklace

The "Even When Our Games Flop, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: FinalStar2007

The "You STILL Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: Eroica

#27 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25053 posts) -

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: ConanTheStoner

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: treedoor

The " Alright, Everybody Lose Your Shit" Award for Best Hype Thread: The Last of Us

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: Nike_Air

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: Darklink77

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: SolidTy

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: Bigboi500

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: Animal-Mother

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: ConanTheStoner

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: Stevo-The-Gamer

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: heretrix

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: ronvalencia

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: Blue_Hazy_basic

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: ReadingRainbow4

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: blackace

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: kuu2

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: ronvalencia

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: Tom McShea

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: SNIPER(whatever the numbers are)

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: blackace

The Platform Awards

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Microsoft Aficionado: kuu2

The "Even When Our Games Flop, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: tormentos

#28 Edited by charizard1605 (52593 posts) -

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: ConanTheStoner

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: PhazonBlazer

The "Where Did All the Boobs Go?!" Award for Best Sig: XaeroGravity

The " Alright, Everybody Lose Your Shit" Award for Best Hype Thread: John Matherson's PS4 Hype Thread

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: Pedal to the Metal

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: Sagem

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: DarkLink77

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: Blabadon

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: Darkspineslayer

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: DarkLink77

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: Matt

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: PhazonBlazer

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: PhazonBlazer

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: Psymon100

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: floppy_jim

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: WadeFan

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: Slashkice

System Wars King/Queen: XaeroGravity

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: Jakandsigz

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: Jakandsigz

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: Timburs

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: mariokart64fan

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: tormentos

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: Blabadon

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: Blabadon

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: Jakandsigz

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: BPoole92

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Microsoft Aficionado: kuu

The "Even When Our Games Flop, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: darkspineslayer

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: inb4uall

#29 Edited by soulitane (13343 posts) -

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: That Jake guy

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: Arach

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: Lundy

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Psymon

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: Foxhound

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: Champ

System Wars King/Queen:

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: Freedomfreak

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: Brofist

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: SolidTY

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: 90% of the users here

The Platform Awards

#30 Edited by MrYaotubo (2337 posts) -

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: Willy

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: Evolution of Videogame graphics: Graphics Kings 1971-2013 by Jag85

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: Jakendsigz

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: Arach666

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: Biggestloser

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: Verbtex

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: Jethrovegas

System Wars King/Queen: Freedomfreak

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: Finalstar

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: Texasgoldrush

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: Arach666

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: Nintendoboy